User Tag List

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 396

Thread: Janet Jackson :: “Made For Now” Era

  1. #1
    biscuits's Avatar
    The Diva
    Join Date
    13 Feb 2010
    Posts
    49,390
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

  2. #2

  3. #3
    nympho's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    07 Jul 2008
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    9,654
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 17-08-18, 05:23

    So what's up with the release of the single?

    It's available on Spotify and Tidal, but outside US is not on iTunes or Apple Music, where it's still on pre-order and it says the release date is tomorrow, 18 August. :-?

  4. #4
    nympho's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    07 Jul 2008
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    9,654
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 17-08-18, 06:40

    US iTunes
    #9 Made For Now



    6 Aretha Franklin tracks above.

  5. #5
    biscuits's Avatar
    The Diva
    Join Date
    13 Feb 2010
    Posts
    49,390
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    by » 17-08-18, 07:58

    Aretha’s death will really affect it maybe

  6. #6
    biscuits's Avatar
    The Diva
    Join Date
    13 Feb 2010
    Posts
    49,390
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    by » 17-08-18, 08:59

    Quote Originally Posted by nympho
    US iTunes
    #9 Made For Now



    6 Aretha Franklin tracks above.
    #7 now

  7. #7
    beredy's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    09 Nov 2010
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    5,672
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 17-08-18, 09:08

    Quote Originally Posted by nympho
    So what's up with the release of the single?

    It's available on Spotify and Tidal, but outside US is not on iTunes or Apple Music, where it's still on pre-order and it says the release date is tomorrow, 18 August. :-?
    I'm really annoyed by Deezer because it doesn't show today's releases on the artist page. I needed to search directly for Sweetener, Be the Cowboy and Made For Now and they showed up in the search, but they're not on the artist page. Maybe other services are having the same problem?
    I have received many gifts from God,
    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess
    .

    Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

  8. #8
    Uniquesensation's Avatar
    Personal Assistant
    Join Date
    07 Jan 2014
    Posts
    2,194
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 17-08-18, 09:09

    I love it!!! It’s going to be a hit!!
    It’s getting so many positive reviews and it’s rising on iTunes USA!!
    ‘You can break my heart in two, but when it heals it beats for you.’-SG -Back to you.

  9. #9
    JeyBeMust's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    08 Apr 2010
    Location
    In Your Area
    Posts
    9,793
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 17-08-18, 10:16

    What are they thinking? They should have waited another week, this could have been #1 and get some exposure and good press.

    This is a summer jam!!
    BLΛƆKPIИK is the revolution

  10. #10
    JeyBeMust's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    08 Apr 2010
    Location
    In Your Area
    Posts
    9,793
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 17-08-18, 10:28

    This is gonna be her "On The Floor", what a comeback!

    Made For Now

    iTunes:
    #6 United States (NE)
    #13 Brazil (NE)
    #43 Mexico (NE)
    #44 Canada (NE)
    BLΛƆKPIИK is the revolution

  11. #11
    spiritboy's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    11 Jan 2004
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    26,108
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 17-08-18, 10:32

    Quote Originally Posted by JeyBeMust
    What are they thinking? They should have waited another week, this could have been #1 and get some exposure and good press.

    This is a summer jam!!
    How would they know Aretha would pass away one day before the release of the single?
    Cha Cha Instructor

  12. #12
    JeyBeMust's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    08 Apr 2010
    Location
    In Your Area
    Posts
    9,793
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 17-08-18, 10:35

    Quote Originally Posted by spiritboy
    Quote Originally Posted by JeyBeMust
    What are they thinking? They should have waited another week, this could have been #1 and get some exposure and good press.

    This is a summer jam!!
    How would they know Aretha would pass away one day before the release of the single?
    I know man, but If you see that someone is gonna block your release you can push back the release a week. It's not like she send 500k copies to the stores, this is the digital era, releasing a single means doing one click.
    BLΛƆKPIИK is the revolution

  13. #13
    biscuits's Avatar
    The Diva
    Join Date
    13 Feb 2010
    Posts
    49,390
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    by » 17-08-18, 10:46

    Without Aretha songs, this is #1 on US iTunes

  14. #14
    Pawlu84's Avatar
    Manager
    Join Date
    10 May 2011
    Posts
    3,065
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  15. #15

    Join Date
    29 Sep 2017
    Posts
    16
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 17-08-18, 11:38

    She is on Fallon today. Hopefully this will push Made for now to #1 on iTunes.

    #6 US
    #13 Brazil
    #43 Mexico
    #45 Canada

  16. #16
    GetBack's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    11 Jun 2010
    Location
    Netflix
    Posts
    31,562
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 17-08-18, 11:59

    Since she obviously wants a hit song with this sound, she should go all out in promoting. If she treats this like what she did to "No Sleeeep", it would be useless.

  17. #17
    BlueScorpion's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    19 Nov 2011
    Location
    Elusive Location
    Posts
    7,422
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 17-08-18, 12:44

    She's only topped by Aretha. This is blowing instantly.
    You ain't gotta break down,
    YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"
    ?

  18. #18

    Join Date
    29 Sep 2017
    Posts
    16
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 17-08-18, 12:45

    Janet Jackson got a standing ovation, we’re told, after taping an “elaborate” and “colorful” performance of her new song “Made for Now,” with Daddy Yankee, to air on the “Tonight Show” with Jimmy Fallon on Friday.

    “It was a powerful performance. It featured beautiful production with elaborate costumes and a colorful set,” said a spy.

    Jackson’s former backup dancer, superstar Jennifer Lopez, will also appear on the episode.

    #6 USA
    #13 Brazil
    #31 Mexico
    #35 Canada

  19. #19
    BlueScorpion's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    19 Nov 2011
    Location
    Elusive Location
    Posts
    7,422
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 17-08-18, 12:50

    The new album will be out in the fall (through Janet own lips).
    You ain't gotta break down,
    YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"
    ?

  20. #20

  21. #21
    JeyBeMust's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    08 Apr 2010
    Location
    In Your Area
    Posts
    9,793
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 17-08-18, 15:31

    What is happening? Why is this song only available in a few countries and not even on the US or European Apple Music?
    BLΛƆKPIИK is the revolution

  22. #22
    beredy's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    09 Nov 2010
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    5,672
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 17-08-18, 15:45

    Quote Originally Posted by JeyBeMust
    What is happening? Why is this song only available in a few countries and not even on the US or European Apple Music?
    It's the month of messy releases! Queens be battling who can be messier.

    I use Deezer and it's still not under her artist page, but if you search Made for Now it shows up.
    I have received many gifts from God,
    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess
    .

    Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

  23. #23
    JeyBeMust's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    08 Apr 2010
    Location
    In Your Area
    Posts
    9,793
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 17-08-18, 15:55

    Quote Originally Posted by beredy
    It's the month of messy releases! Queens be battling who can be messier.

    I use Deezer and it's still not under her artist page, but if you search Made for Now it shows up.
    I heard the Academy added a “Popular Film” award, so maybe the Grammy Awards should add the “Messiest Release” award

    This year the nominates are:
    - Christina Aguilera - Liberation
    - Nicki Minaj - Queen
    - Liam Payne - First Time (EP)
    BLΛƆKPIИK is the revolution

  24. #24
    Bazmedia's Avatar
    Personal Assistant
    Join Date
    20 Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,536
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 17-08-18, 16:14

    Quote Originally Posted by beredy
    Quote Originally Posted by JeyBeMust
    What is happening? Why is this song only available in a few countries and not even on the US or European Apple Music?
    It's the month of messy releases! Queens be battling who can be messier.

    I use Deezer and it's still not under her artist page, but if you search Made for Now it shows up.
    Good 'ol Deezer lol

  25. #25
    LotsOfLove's Avatar
    Personal Assistant
    Join Date
    16 Nov 2011
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    2,388
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 17-08-18, 17:16

    Well songs are officially released on Fridays in Europe. So I see why it’s only released tomorrow. I rather ask myself why it was released in the US one day before.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •