User Tag List

Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: John Legend | A Legendary Christmas

  1. #1
    Jonathan's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    12 Aug 2008
    Location
    Latin America
    Posts
    11,306
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 18-10-18, 00:39

    Newly anointed EGOT winner and critically acclaimed, multi-platinum singer-songwriter John Legend has announced his first Christmas album entitled A Legendary Christmas.

    The new John Legend album is executive produced by Raphael Saadiq and will be released by Columbia Records on October 26.

    To accompany the album, John Legend will embark on the 25-date 'A Legendary Christmas Tour, which kicks off November 15 in Clearwater, FL and will hit cities like Atlanta, New York, Los Angeles and more before wrapping December 30 in San Diego.

    Here's the official audio track for one of the songs from the album, Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas:



    A LEGENDARY CHRISTMAS Track List
    1. What Christmas Means to Me (feat. Stevie Wonder on harmonica)
    2. Silver Bells
    3. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas (feat. Esperanza Spalding)
    4. No Place Like Home
    5. Bring Me Love
    6. Merry Christmas Baby / Give Love on Christmas Day
    7. Christmas Time Is Here
    8. Waiting for Christmas
    9. Purple Snowflakes
    10. The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire)
    11. Please Come Home for Christmas
    12. Wrap Me Up in Your Love
    13. By Christmas Eve
    14. Merry Merry Christmas
    SOURCE

  2. #2
    RayRay's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    13 Nov 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    13,468
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 18-10-18, 12:38

    The duet with Mariah would have been a nice bonus track.
    My personal chart Entries by J-Lo, Katy Perry and P!nk new - Click here

  3. #3
    Tansike's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    28 Jan 2012
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    46,361
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 18-10-18, 19:03

    Hmm... i'll check this out. His voice is great and i think this may work very well during Christmas time.

  4. #4
    GetBack's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    11 Jun 2010
    Posts
    31,298
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 19-10-18, 00:12

    Quote Originally Posted by RayRay
    The duet with Mariah would have been a nice bonus track.
    I love the song but it was a terrible duet.
    I've got so much love
    Got so much patience
    I've learned from the pain
    I turned out amazing

  5. #5
    Superstar
    Join Date
    19 Nov 2011
    Location
    Elusive Location
    Posts
    7,418
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 19-10-18, 00:37

    Quote Originally Posted by RayRay
    The duet with Mariah would have been a nice bonus track.
    You ain't gotta break down,
    YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"
    ?

  6. #6
    stevyy's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    14 May 2005
    Location
    .dk
    Posts
    52,808
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  7. #7
    RayRay's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    13 Nov 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    13,468
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 21-11-18, 19:25

    Bring Me Love is a great new song. Really like it.
    My personal chart Entries by J-Lo, Katy Perry and P!nk new - Click here

  8. #8
    SG1401's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    27 Oct 2009
    Location
    The Roof
    Posts
    8,491
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 28-11-18, 16:21

    Quote Originally Posted by GetBack
    Quote Originally Posted by RayRay
    The duet with Mariah would have been a nice bonus track.
    I love the song but it was a terrible duet.
    I liked it!

  9. #9
    RayRay's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    13 Nov 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    13,468
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 28-11-18, 18:47

    Quote Originally Posted by SG1401
    Quote Originally Posted by GetBack
    Quote Originally Posted by RayRay
    The duet with Mariah would have been a nice bonus track.
    I love the song but it was a terrible duet.
    I liked it!
    I love it. Also, it hasn't been released on Mariah's own album either, so this would have been a nice addition for John.
    My personal chart Entries by J-Lo, Katy Perry and P!nk new - Click here

  10. #10
    menime123's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    01 May 2005
    Posts
    15,904
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NO MEN IN ME.

  11. #11
    GetBack's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    11 Jun 2010
    Posts
    31,298
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 24-12-18, 08:23

    What a great Christmas album! I love the old Motown feel in most songs. As much as sales are dead and album art doesn't matter, I wish he still picked a better album cover.

    This is what Merry Christmas II You should have been, I feel like Mariah held back a bit by trying to make "All I Want for Christmas Is You" happen with "Oh Santa".
    I've got so much love
    Got so much patience
    I've learned from the pain
    I turned out amazing

  12. #12
    Manager
    Join Date
    10 May 2011
    Posts
    3,057
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 24-12-18, 08:40

    Quote Originally Posted by GetBack
    What a great Christmas album! I love the old Motown feel in most songs. As much as sales are dead and album art doesn't matter, I wish he still picked a better album cover.

    This is what Merry Christmas II You should have been, I feel like Mariah held back a bit by trying to make "All I Want for Christmas Is You" happen with "Oh Santa".

    MCIIY is fine as is.

  13. #13
    ThaInfo1's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    26 Nov 2006
    Location
    Wherever your fine daddy is at.
    Posts
    22,565
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 24-12-18, 15:33

    Quote Originally Posted by Pawlu84
    Quote Originally Posted by GetBack
    What a great Christmas album! I love the old Motown feel in most songs. As much as sales are dead and album art doesn't matter, I wish he still picked a better album cover.

    This is what Merry Christmas II You should have been, I feel like Mariah held back a bit by trying to make "All I Want for Christmas Is You" happen with "Oh Santa".

    MCIIY is fine as is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Serby
    Cuz you ugly and can't relate

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •