User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Little Mix :: The "LM5" Era

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Mon May 6th, 2019, 07:45

I'd be surprised if it's for a new album due for release this year. They start touring the album in July, and their tour schedule looks pretty busy from September to 22nd November. They've dropped all of their albums in November, and with the Glory Days and LM5 eras, announced a UK tour to get those album/ticket sales as Christmas gifts. If I remember right, the girls have always promoted each era quite heavily at the start, and I'm not sure they'd have time for a similar campaign with the tour happening?

I hope you're right though, if they could still promote the era properly. I'm curious to see where the girls go next, and I'd love to see them have smash after smash like in the Get Weird and Glory Days eras. It's a shame how short this era was in terms of singles.

Legend
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Tue May 7th, 2019, 01:50

They went for the wrong direction in terms of their LM5 sound.

Legend
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Tue May 7th, 2019, 06:32

Quote Originally Posted by GetBack View Post
    They went for the wrong direction in terms of their LM5 sound.
    Yep, I’m a big big fan and “Glory Days” have 2,406 plays on my library when “LM5” barely passed 649 plays. I don’t hate the album but I don’t find the songs being THAT good as their previous records. I truly love “Only You”, I like 4 or 5 more and I scrap the rest, but I also think they made a mistake with their new sound.

“Glory Days” is my 2nd most played album since Apple Music launched in 2015 and I think that 11/18 songs are masterpieces. The definition of pop excelence.
    BLΛƆKPIИK is the revolution

Legend
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Wed May 8th, 2019, 00:51

Quote Originally Posted by JBmust View Post
    Yep, I’m a big big fan and “Glory Days” have 2,406 plays on my library when “LM5” barely passed 649 plays. I don’t hate the album but I don’t find the songs being THAT good as their previous records. I truly love “Only You”, I like 4 or 5 more and I scrap the rest, but I also think they made a mistake with their new sound.

“Glory Days” is my 2nd most played album since Apple Music launched in 2015 and I think that 11/18 songs are masterpieces. The definition of pop excelence.
    They lost the fun factor in pop. I mean, they are trying too hard with this dark urban sound but it ended up being a bit bland. Even Fifth Harmony did it better, I don't know if the last Fifth Harmony album inspired them to explore this kind of American generic urban pop sound.

Personal Assistant
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Tue May 21st, 2019, 10:22

This era is done right? Such a shame. There was far better single potential than what we got and the fact they were still performing WLM in Fevruary instead of TAU said enough. #catfightsandspotlightsflop
    Uk the only way

Legend
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Tue May 21st, 2019, 22:26

I heard a new single is coming. Don't know if it's for a new album or a re-release though.
    Cha Cha Instructor