Can’t wait to see her next month...

My grandma always said, ‘La denuncia è una pubblicità per stupidità.’

Superstar
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Thu May 16th, 2019, 10:10

^Yes, it's amazing live! My favorites are Hurricanes, this, Grafton Street, Sand In My Shoes, Hunter, Take My Hand, Have to Stay and White Flag <3 Can't wait to see her again this fall <3
    When we lose what we love
    Don't think anything will ever taste the same
    When we lose what we love
    Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Legend
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Thu May 16th, 2019, 16:12

Quote Originally Posted by jszmiles View Post
    shame you have to pay for m&g. I really love to wait after the concert to have a photo or something signed. Some time ago it was typical, even now my fav acts like Lamb or Kosheen spent like hours after the show to take photos with the fans. I think it is really fair for hardcore fans to do it for free.

I agree! Personally, I do not want to pay more for just a couple minutes chat and one photo. I think the experience with Dido was more intimate than the M&Gs of big pop stars which is just a few seconds, one quick photo and then you leave (and you pay WAY more than Dido's M&G).

Experiencing her concert, I have to say that I wish I could talk to her for a bit, she is soo friendly and funny! I had an amazing time!
    She gave is flawless vocals and amazing sound. Gosh, i love her songs so much and I appreciated that she took her time to say a few words about each song, like background on the songwriting process and what inspired her to write a particular song. She's a talented artist that deserves more credit that she gets in today's music industry.

PS: She performed Take My Hand and I almost lost my shit. Didn't expect that song! Grafton street is another song I love that she performed <3 BTW, Hurricanes sounds fantastic live.