Mentioned
    125 Post(s)

by Tue March 12th, 2019, 00:50

Omg no I wanted him to open the show with Let Me Entertain You

Roadie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

by Wed March 13th, 2019, 00:59

Everything goes absolutely great for Robbie during these concerts.

Robbie Williams' Winning Opening Weekend in Las Vegas: 'The Fastest Sellout of My Career,' Says AEG Exec
    https://www.billboard.com/articles/b...sellout-career

"In 2007, I was flying back from England on Virgin from a business trip and on the video, there was this wonderful performer who just knocked me out. And it was a guy named Robbie Williams, performing at the Royal Albert Hall, doing Sinatra covers. I was totally blown away," Gray says. "I got back and said, 'We have to hire Robbie Williams,' and it wasn't meant to be at that time. Many years later, Bobby comes to me and says, 'I have got this performer, he's a major star. I'm not sure you know who he is, but he is known all over the world. His name is Robbie Williams.' I said, 'I tried getting him in 2007, I couldn't get him.' Twelve years later, my dream is answered."
    And only 5-stars review on US ticketmaster:
    https://www.ticketmaster.com/robbie-.../artist/783976

Incredible show. Vegas has never seen anything like Robbie. He put on a spectacular show with old Rat Pack tunes and some of his own old songs. I was pleased he didn't make it just another Robbie concert but rather made it a real Vegas event. The audience loved him and wasn't afraid to show it. America is finally going to realize what it's been missing all these years. I don't think they can ignore him any longer.

Last edited by Better_Man; Wed March 13th, 2019 at 01:07.

Legend
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)

by Wed March 13th, 2019, 01:06

I’m happy for his success, but I don’t think America is about to catch on. Ultimately you don’t give up stadiums to retire to Vegas
    M08T10

Roadie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

by Tue November 12th, 2019, 19:36

Robbie Williams returns to Las Vegas for 2020 residency

‘ROBBIE WILLIAMS LIVE IN LAS VEGAS’ COMES BACK TO THE NEVADA CITY IN MARCH AND APRIL NEXT YEAR

Get priority access to tickets by pre-ordering 'The Christmas Present' before 18th November - http://Shop.RobbieWilliams.com

Robbie said: “I’m so excited to be returning to Las Vegas for new residency dates next year. To have my own run of Vegas shows was a real dream come true and I can’t wait to come back.”

Bobby Reynolds, Senior Vice President of AEG Presents Las Vegas, said: “Robbie Williams is coming back to where he belongs – Las Vegas. Robbie’s personality and style are as unique as this town and we couldn’t be happier to have him back at Wynn. Robbie packed the house every night with audience members from near and far. Whether they had seen him one time or one hundred times, the crowd all had one thing in common: They loved the show!”

The full ‘Robbie Williams Live in Las Vegas’ 2020 dates are:

Tuesday 24th March 2020
    Wednesday 25th March 2020
    Friday 27th March 2020
    Saturday 28th March 2020
    Tuesday 31st March 2020
    Wednesday 1st April 2020
    Friday 3rd April 2020
    Saturday 4th April 2020