[08 POINTS] - 43 Melanie Fiona (+4) / #311
    [07 POINTS] - 44 LaFee (-4) / #687
    [06 POINTS] - 45 Róisín Murphy (=) / #264
    [05 POINTS] - 46 Dua Lipa (NEW) / #46
    [04 POINTS] -
    [03 POINTS] - 48 Holly Valance (-14) / #412
    [02 POINTS] -
    [01 POINTS] -
    Last edited by Ivica; Tue May 21, 2019, 15:10.
    Last FM <3
    Instagram

Comment

• MrLeonix
      Legend
      • 13 Jan 2013

I quite liked it more that Wayne revealed all the voters for each song . . .

. . . Anyways (based on the list that Wayne sent back to me) Donna Summer was my #6, not my #5 as it was stated on the graphic.

--

My Votes (So far):

6. Donna Summer
      7. Tracy Chapman
      8. Joni Mitchell
      9. Janis Joplin
      10. Jewel
      13. Soraya
      17. Dido
      19. Enya
      20. Fever Ray
      21. Fiona Apple
      22. Diana Krall
      23. Lucinda Williams
      25. Lisa Loeb
      27. Natalie Imbruglia
      30. Sheryl Crow
      33. Norah Jones
      34. Dolly Parton
      35. Stevie Nicks
      38. Lauryn Hill
      39. Dalida
      41. Carole King
      44. Kim Carnes
      45. PJ Harvey
      46. TLC
      47. Annie Lennox
      48. Aaliyah
      49. Gwen Stefani
      Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
      Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• cheapthrills
        Administrator and Site Supporter
        • 08 Jul 2016

Staying quite stable this time is our favorite master of Crunk&B...

[MENTION=215]Muzikritik[/MENTION] [MENTION=35806]DOSSOME[/MENTION] [MENTION=25609]hun[/MENTION]

Other voters: FreakyFlyBry, Benjamin, iMacourey, Simon89, Belgo, abi, ForeverYoung, abidhaq, Gravity, gaz_uk, bluecherry, luckyONE, BratzJesuz, cheapthrills, LilyoftheValley, sjm, Jonathan, BlueScorpion, bm08, tir69, heartlocked, lambforever

Comment

• cheapthrills
          • 08 Jul 2016

Her biggest success came a few years ago as a teenager, but she's managed to get her highest peak yet in this countdown with an enormous bounce within the top 100.

[MENTION=34238]flopho[/MENTION] [MENTION=31829]Cless[/MENTION] [MENTION=26058]Brad[/MENTION] [MENTION=44630]Userkira[/MENTION] [MENTION=35865]Biebz[/MENTION] [MENTION=28452]Lemo[/MENTION],

Other voters: FreakyFlyBry, heppolo, GaGarazzi, JSparksFan, mattsky, LuckyONE, Tirano, Shadowplay, NoAngel, Jonathan, spiritboy, toni_pest, BeeBoy,

Comment

• cheapthrills
            • 08 Jul 2016

Chart-wise, the most successful female rapper of all time. She may have had a rough 2018, but it doesn't affect her standing as she moves into the top 40 this time. She manages to do so without a top ten vote!

Voters: stevvy, Jerz, Simon89, abdeeaikawa , Belgo, abi, JSparksFan, abidhaq, bluecherry, Erotica, musiclover2174, luckyONE, cheapthrills, Musikritik, Biebz, Tirano, Shadowplay, JimJim, MeIAmBrian, Bellus [SummerPeur], bm08, Affillate, Tansike, BeeBoy, Cless

Comment

• cheapthrills
              • 08 Jul 2016

Three artists from different nations will be in the next set to come in a few hours - a Canadian, an artist who found success abroad she never found at home, and an artsy alternative icon.

Comment

• MrLeonix
                Legend
                • 13 Jan 2013

Originally posted by cheapthrills
                Three artists from different nations will be in the next set to come in a few hours - a Canadian, an artist who found success abroad she never found at home, and an artsy alternative icon.
                - Shania Twain, Avril Lavigne, Sarah McLachlan?
                - Anastacia
                - Bjork

Cool.
                Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Mainshow
                  Legend
                  • 06 Apr 2012

I'm disappointed that [MENTION=23802]JSparksFan[/MENTION] didn't even vote for Selegend Godmez.
                  I didn't expect to be her biggest supporter on Ukmix xD What an honor!
                  A pity she did miss the Top 50 by only 1 spot again.
                  Hopefully, she can come up with some stronger material in the near future because everything after "Fetish" was a letdown.

It's kinda sad that Leona Lewis didn't get a single individual Top 10 result - by knowing this.. It's even more impressive that she's been able to snatch such a good rank, though.

Miley Cyrus deserved to be higher
                  Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

• NoAngel
                    Legend
                    • 15 Nov 2008

Nice jump for Dido indeed <3
                    When we lose what we love
                    Don't think anything will ever taste the same
                    When we lose what we love
                    Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Comment

• cheapthrills
                      • 08 Jul 2016

You were right, MrL! Anastacia is the artist who hit it big outside of the US even though she's form there. She has a small improvement from last time.

Please see below the graphic for other voters.

[MENTION=22945]Ivica[/MENTION] [MENTION=17831]CrazyCrazy[/MENTION]

Other voters: stevvy, FreakFlyBry, GaGarazzi, Lioha, aRat, Belgo, JSparksFan, ForeverYoung, Mainshow, MrLeonix, Erotica, LuckyONE, BratzJesuz, ChristinaMuse, Shadowplay, croatiaxtina, InfoFromAus, JimJim, MeIAmBrian, Bellus [Summerpeur], pat200, Tansike, Spiral, flopho, tir69, Wayne

[MENTION=35073]MrLeonix[/MENTION] [MENTION=46649]Christinamuse[/MENTION], going to try to include other voters outside the graphics... I have created most of the graphics fro the remaining singers, so I think I have time to back fill the others. I'm not tagging non-top 10 voters because some of you would get like 20 tags.

Comment

• spiritboy
                        Legend
                        • 11 Jan 2004

You're doing a great job [MENTION=49569]cheapthrills[/MENTION]
                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• CrazyCrazy
                          Legend
                          • 06 Jan 2008

Wayne can you send me my list?

I've missed so much of this....

Tori Amos - Tori is amazing, I don't listen to her that much these days, need to get back to her discography, definitely an icon.
                          Jewel - She has some lovely songs.
                          Marina - She has a great voice but I only like a few songs from her so far, waiting for that "click".
                          Kelis - She is consistent and displays a refreshing versatility.
                          Enya - She makes some very peaceful music, lovely for drifting off.
                          Lily Allen - She is great, so much fun and her last album was really good imo!
                          Dolly - She is a legend and has great songs and her voice is still good!
                          Donna Summer - Another legend, so many great songs.
                          Mary J Blige - I like quite a few of her songs, some wonderful grit in her voice/songs.
                          Anastacia - Surprised to see her so high this time, she has one of the best voices in pop music imo, still enjoy listening to her.
                          Bjork - She is a fantastic artist, so many different soundscapes to immerse yourself into, big fan. Having said that, I haven't listened to her in a minute, will rectify that soon.
                          My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

• cheapthrills
                            • 08 Jul 2016

Holding fairly steady is our favorite swan-dress-wearing icon...

[MENTION=39610]Tostu[/MENTION] [MENTION=31829]Cless[/MENTION] [MENTION=28452]Lemo[/MENTION] [MENTION=23043]heppolo[/MENTION] [MENTION=34683]Leo[/MENTION] [MENTION=36402]LilyoftheValley[/MENTION]

Other voters: Gagarazzi, Carbon, MrLeonix, cheapthrills, Biebz, croatiaxtina, SummerPeur, CrazyCrazy, AlphaMale, NoAngel, Jonathan, hun [biscuits], JahWomble, spiritboy, navi, flopho

Comment

• cheapthrills
                              • 08 Jul 2016

OK, I lied - there is no Canadian in this set - that's in the set I'll post tonight while most of you are sleeping

Instead, fresh off her birthday, we have the women who, between The Supremes and her solo #1s, has been on as many #1s in the US as Mariah Carey...

[MENTION=25609]hun[/MENTION] [MENTION=28063]ForeverYoung[/MENTION] [MENTION=35806]DOSSOME[/MENTION] [MENTION=18383]taverner[/MENTION]

Other voters: Jerz, FreakyFlyBry, RayRay, brunosilva, matthew_dixon, JSparksFan, bluecherry, musiclover2174, BratzJesuz, Nippian93, BehindBreakaway, LilyoftheValley, MeIAmBrian, Bellus [SummerPeur], pat200, android, sjm, Jonathan, Spartan, lambforever, BodyShop

Comment

• MrLeonix
                                Legend
                                • 13 Jan 2013

Anastacia was cool, I liked her.

And I also loved Björk back in the day, "Homogenic" album and her "Joga" single are among my favorite stuff from her.

Comment

• hun
                                  The Diva
                                  • 13 Feb 2010

New peak for the Boss, Miss Diana Ross.

She’s the original diva.

Comment

• hun
                                    The Diva
                                    • 13 Feb 2010

New peak for the Boss, Miss Diana Ross.

She’s the original diva.

Comment

• JSparksFan
                                      Moderator and Site Supporter
                                      • 24 Jul 2009

Destiny's Child - they were a huge part of my childhood! I'd have liked for them to have made top 40 at least.
                                      Dido - "White Flag" is a classic.
                                      Aaliyah - baby girl! She was so talented! We really lost her way too soon.
                                      Mary J. Blige - love her talent, not always a huge fan of her output, but an R&B legend, undoubtedly!
                                      Lorde - Melodrama is one of the best albums this decade, which definitely bumped her a fair few spots this time 'round.
                                      Nicki Minaj - top two greatest female rapper of all-time, and she ain't #2!
                                      Anastacia - one of the greatest vocalists of all-time. "Left Outside Alone" still gives me chills.
                                      Diana Ross - my mom loves her, so I grew up bopping to her (and the Supremes') bops.

Originally posted by My Voting List
                                      [42 POINTS] - Carrie Underwood [#55]
                                      [37 POINTS] - Nicki Minaj [#40]
                                      [29 POINTS] - Miley Cyrus [#58]
                                      [28 POINTS] - Lindsey Stirling [#259]
                                      [27 POINTS] - Girls Aloud [#59]
                                      [26 POINTS] - Lorde [#41]
                                      [24 POINTS] - Aaliyah [#43]
                                      [19 POINTS] - Anastacia [#39]
                                      [17 POINTS] - Lily Allen [#56]
                                      [16 POINTS] - Destiny's Child [#45]
                                      [14 POINTS] - Demi Lovato [#53]
                                      [08 POINTS] - Delta Goodrem [#65]
                                      [07 POINTS] - Rita Ora [#71]
                                      [05 POINTS] - Diana Ross [#37]
                                      [03 POINTS] - Leona Lewis [#54]
                                      [02 POINTS] - Janelle Monáe [#67]
                                      Originally posted by Mainshow
                                      I'm disappointed that [MENTION=23802]JSparksFan[/MENTION] didn't even vote for Selegend Godmez.
                                      I don't like her music that much, but "The Heart Wants What It Wants" did grow on me recently, so who knows how I may feel in a few years' time.
                                      Akini's Tribute to Donna Summer [#6]
                                      Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 Beautiful Things
                                      AlbumClash 2.0 [Kylie Minogue vs. The Libertines]
                                      Retro AlbumClash 2.0 [Katy Perry vs. No Doubt]

If honesty matters to you too much, the muscles of your jaws and neck will be forever knotted and your heart will crack. The wishes of business, the wishes of the clock, are all bigger than you. Bigger than humanity. Yielders are survivors. To yield is to be strong.

Comment

• Christinamuse
                                        Personal Assistant
                                        • 07 Oct 2015

Originally posted by cheapthrills
                                        A nice bump for Dido, who has released a new album since this countdown started!

[MENTION=21189]NoAngel[/MENTION] [MENTION=18383]taverner[/MENTION] [MENTION=15994]android[/MENTION]

Benjamin, Simon89, Carbon, Lioha, Userkira, matthew_dixon, abidhaq, Leo, MrLeonix, luckyONE, BratzJesuz, Christinamuse, Shadowplay, Spiral, navi, flopho, artus, tir69, Musiclover88, Wayne
                                        Thanks a lot [MENTION=49569]cheapthrills[/MENTION] for the opportunity to see the whole voted list.
                                        P.S Isn't Life For Rent a signature Dido's song?
                                        https://www.last.fm/user/Christinamuse
                                        https://www.instagram.com/christinasinglove/

Music creates the feelings which you can't find in life

Comment

• cheapthrills
                                          • 08 Jul 2016

Kind of wish I had thought to include Diana, though I feel like I know more Supremes music than her solo work.

Comment

Working...