Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cheapthrills
    Administrator and Site Supporter
    • 08 Jul 2016

After a peak at #15 in 2014, Lana has had two smaller drops. She had a lot of top ten support keeping her near the top 20 though.

[MENTION=35865]Biebz[/MENTION] [MENTION=21189]NoAngel[/MENTION] [MENTION=28452]Lemo[/MENTION] [MENTION=65568]Tirano[/MENTION] [MENTION=34238]flopho[/MENTION] [MENTION=32221]luckyONE[/MENTION] [MENTION=22431]mattsky[/MENTION] [MENTION=36142]Carbon[/MENTION] [MENTION=24476]Shadowplay[/MENTION] [MENTION=35161]LongingHeart[/MENTION] [MENTION=46858]bluecherry[/MENTION]

Other voters: stevvy, Benjamin, GaGarazzi, aRat, JSparksFan, SilentDream, CandyPerfumeBoy, Leo, MrLeonix, croatiaxtina, LilyoftheValley, Magnus, CZB, spiritboy, Tansike, BeeBoy, BodyShop, lambforever

Comment

• cheapthrills
      • 08 Jul 2016

One of the most distinctive voice sin pop, she shimmies her way back up to the top 25! She's the first artist in the list to have 40 voters.

[MENTION=44630]Userkira[/MENTION] [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION] [MENTION=3306]Benjamin[/MENTION] [MENTION=35558]bm08[/MENTION] [MENTION=37322]Mickael2013[/MENTION] [MENTION=50612]Simon89[/MENTION]

Other voters: Jerz, FreakyFlyBry, GaGarazzi, brunosilva, abdeeaikawa, Lioha, abidhaq, Lemo, mattsky, CandyPerfumeBoy, Leo, bluecherry, Erotica, musiclover 2174, DOSSOME, luckyONE, BratzJesuz, cheapthrills, Biebz, Christinamuse, Ivica, Shadowplay, croatiaxtina, BehindBreakaway, LilyoftheValley, JimJim, AlphaMale, NoAngel, Tostu, Magnus, CZB, flopho, BeeBoy, heartlocked

Comment

• cheapthrills
        • 08 Jul 2016

Good night for me! Tomorrow's morning trio will include women from three different genres - pop, R&B, and country...

Comment

• Carbon
          Legend
          • 19 Jul 2013

Thanks cheapthrills for all thr work but tbh my enthusiasm about this was pretty much killed so I don’t even feel like leaving comments. Maybe I’ll give a big one-post comment when the full list is revealed

Comment

• LastDreamer
            Manager
            • 01 Feb 2019

I'm not a fan of the most popular girl groups, from them I like only Girls Aloud, but always had very warm relationships with many low-known, forgotten, short-lived bands.

Girl groups always were piece goods, so possibly it's good reason to recommend my thread about Lithuanian pop again.
            Last edited by LastDreamer; Thu May 23, 2019, 10:13.
            In my head I like to imagine LastDreamer in the land of Lithuania right now with a suitcase of simcards, a box of chocolates and a wedding ring. It would be a great base for an epic Eurovision fan fiction.

Comment

• GonPop
              Roadie
              • 28 Dec 2018

Lana deserved to be much higher
              Joss Stone | Xtina | P!nk | Nelly Furtado

Comment

• cheapthrills
                • 08 Jul 2016

There's just no one on the charts since Toni who had that deep timbre to her voice...

[MENTION=1346]Belgo[/MENTION] [MENTION=28517]DHe[/MENTION]anpie [MENTION=37337]sjm[/MENTION] [MENTION=46649]Christinamuse[/MENTION] [MENTION=54384]iMacourey[/MENTION] [MENTION=3306]Benjamin[/MENTION] [MENTION=46876]Nippian93[/MENTION]

I missed that Nippian also had her in the top 10 at #6.

Other voters: FreakyFlyBry, RayRay, Simon89, Lioha, abi, JSparksFan, ForeverYoung, abidhaq, gaz_uk, bluecherry, DOSSOME, Muzikritik, LilyoftheValley, LongingHeart, MeIAmBrian, hun [biscuits], BlueScorpion, bm08, artur, heartlocked, lambforever, shanicefan, Wayne

Some of you might want to include music from her on the 1990s Countdown!

Comment

• cheapthrills
                  • 08 Jul 2016

Probably the saddest celebrity deaths in music in my lifetime; there was still so much untapped within her when she died. She's been remarkably consistent in her position on the countdown over the years.

[MENTION=35161]LongingHeart[/MENTION] [MENTION=24476]Shadowplay[/MENTION] [MENTION=42733]BodyShop[/MENTION] [MENTION=21675]BeeBoy[/MENTION] [MENTION=35073]MrLeonix[/MENTION] [MENTION=50612]Simon89[/MENTION] [MENTION=15085]toni_pest[/MENTION] [MENTION=37899]CandyPerfumeBoy[/MENTION] [MENTION=834]Thriller[/MENTION]

Other voters: stevvy, Mickael2013, Lioha, dhenapie, JSparksFan, Mainshow, Lemo, musiclover2174, BratzJesuz, cheapthrills, Muzikritik, Tirano, BehindBreakaway, LilyoftheValley, MeIAmBrian, CrazyCrazy, AlphaMale, NoAngel, android, Jonathan, hun [biscuits], BlueScorpion, bm08, navi, flopho, Cless, heartlocked

Comment

• Shadowplay
                    Manager
                    • 21 Sep 2009

My Lioness deserved a top20 placement (at least)
                    I love you baby, but face it, she’s Madonna.

Comment

• cheapthrills
                      • 08 Jul 2016

For a pure country artist, her performance on the list has been outstanding.

[MENTION=35394]heartlocked[/MENTION], [MENTION=36762]MusicLover88[/MENTION], [MENTION=46649]Christinamuse[/MENTION] [MENTION=15994]android[/MENTION] [MENTION=28517]DHe[/MENTION]apie [MENTION=6432]Spiral[/MENTION] [MENTION=35558]bm08[/MENTION] [MENTION=6053]brunosilva[/MENTION]

Other voters: stevvy, FreakyFlyBry, Benjamin, Simon89, taverner, Lioha, matthew_dixon, JSparksFan, abidhaq, Mainshow, mattsky, CandyPerfumeBoy, Leo, Erotica, Musiclover2174, DOSSOME, BratzJesuz, CelinetoBarbra, InfoFromAus, JimJim, MeIAmBrian, CrazyCrazy, Magnus, Brad, BlueScorpion, bm08, spiritbo, Cless ,heartlocked, lambforever, Wayne

Comment

• cheapthrills
                        • 08 Jul 2016

Originally posted by Carbon
                        Thanks cheapthrills for all thr work but tbh my enthusiasm about this was pretty much killed so I don’t even feel like leaving comments. Maybe I’ll give a big one-post comment when the full list is revealed
                        That makes it all worth it, haha!

Anyhow, in the afternoon set, we have two icons from the 60s and yet another Canadian!

Comment

• hun
                          The Diva
                          • 13 Feb 2010

Aretha
                          Cher
                          Alanis

Comment

• MrLeonix
                            Legend
                            • 13 Jan 2013

Love Amy Winehouse. "Back To Black" is inmortal.

Didn't vote for Shania but I quite like her music, "Man I Feel Like A Woman" is definitely one of Shania's signature songs.
                            Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                            Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• bm08
                              • 07 Apr 2013

I totally forgot to follow this thread and so I have much to catch up on.

Shania came in high on my list given her outstanding Vegas residency performances and live album. I was obsessed with it during the time of this poll. She is a great artist and has great longevity.

She is still top 25, which is good to see despite slipping 3 spots.
                              See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• LongingHeart
                                Manager
                                • 01 Feb 2013

Oh my Amy ... <3

Comment

• DOSSOME
                                  Legend
                                  • 20 May 2013

We love Ms Diana <3333

Comment

• BehindBreakaway
                                    Superstar
                                    • 01 Nov 2016

I'm bitter they Sugababes where higher than Girls Aloud... You're doing a great job on the countdown!
                                    Turn the lights down low and kiss me in the dark
                                    'Cause when you're touching me, baby, I see sparks..

Comment

• cheapthrills
                                      • 08 Jul 2016

It's a good day for legendary acts who hit big in their 40s as Tina Turner reaches her highest peak ever in any countdown.

[MENTION=38448]Dedicated[/MENTION] [MENTION=35073]MrLeonix[/MENTION] [MENTION=28063]ForeverYoung[/MENTION] [MENTION=6053]brunosilva[/MENTION] [MENTION=11323]Wayne[/MENTION] [MENTION=35558]bm08[/MENTION] [MENTION=34987]AlphaMale[/MENTION] @taverna [MENTION=46876]Nippian93[/MENTION] [MENTION=24388]Lioha[/MENTION]

Other Voters: stevvy, FreakyFlyBry, Benjamin, heppolo, Mickael2013, Simon89, matthew_dixon, JSparksFan, CandyPerfumeBoy, Leo, bluecherry, DOSSOME, luckyONE, cheapthrills, croatiaxtina, InfoFromAus, BehindBreakaway, MeIAmBrian, CrazyCrazy, sjm, Jonathan, BlueScorpion, bm08, spiritboy, Thriller, Spartan, BeeBoy, artur, BodyShop, heartlocked, Bojan, shanicefan

Comment

• cheapthrills
                                        • 08 Jul 2016

Cher just turned 73 on Monday and we have a belated birthday present for her! She hits a new peak as she moves into the top 20 for the first time!

[MENTION=30]matthew_dixon[/MENTION] [MENTION=6053]brunosilva[/MENTION] [MENTION=18383]taverner[/MENTION] [MENTION=5104]tir69[/MENTION] [MENTION=65370]MeIAmBrian[/MENTION] [MENTION=24388]Lioha[/MENTION] [MENTION=15994]android[/MENTION] [MENTION=53607]BehindBreakaway[/MENTION] [MENTION=46649]Christinamuse[/MENTION] [MENTION=6432]Spiral[/MENTION] [MENTION=11323]Wayne[/MENTION]

Other voters: Jerz, FreakyFlyBry, Benjamin, RayRay, Mickael2013, Simon89, dhenapie, JSparksFan, ForeverYoung, abidhaq, mattsky, CandyPerfumeBoy, bluecherry, Erotica, DOSSOME, BratzJesuz, cheapthrills, croatiaxtina, JeremySpears, InfoFromAus, JimJim, Bellus [SummerPeur], Tostu, pat200, Brad, spiritboy, Affillate, flopho, BodyShop, shanicefan

Comment

• cheapthrills
                                          • 08 Jul 2016

Goodness, it's amazing that Alanis has been at basically the same spot for four straight countdowns...

[MENTION=17831]CrazyCrazy[/MENTION] [MENTION=5209]InfoFromAus[/MENTION] [MENTION=12966]kewlmekk2000[/MENTION] [MENTION=34683]Leo[/MENTION] [MENTION=35865]Biebz[/MENTION] [MENTION=30]matthew_dixon[/MENTION] [MENTION=6432]Spiral[/MENTION] [MENTION=2186]artur[/MENTION] [MENTION=42733]BodyShop[/MENTION] [MENTION=6053]brunosilva[/MENTION] [MENTION=36402]LilyoftheValley[/MENTION]

Other voters: stevvy, FreakyFlyBry, Benjamin, iMacourey, Mickael2013, Simon89, Carbon, Lioha, dhenapie, Lemo, mattsky, CandyPerfumeBoy, cheapthrills, Christinamuse, Shadowplay, JimJim, AlphaMale, android, Magnus, Brad, flopho, BeeBoy, tir69, heartlocked, MusicLover88, shanicefan, MrLeonix

Comment

Working...