X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cheapthrills
    Administrator and Site Supporter
    • 08 Jul 2016

Originally posted by Christinamuse
    Thanks a lot [MENTION=49569]cheapthrills[/MENTION] for the opportunity to see the whole voted list.
    P.S Isn't Life For Rent a signature Dido's song?
    Oh I don't know - If I didn't know the artist as well, I just looked at their discographies on wikipedia and tried to determine which seemed most successful. I'm not going to try to claim I know every single artist's top three signature works.

Comment

• cheapthrills
      • 08 Jul 2016

A slight backslide for Brandy, but still one of her better showings...

[MENTION=46754]Gravity[/MENTION] [MENTION=751]abidhaq[/MENTION][MENTION=215]Muzikritik[/MENTION] [MENTION=1346]Belgo[/MENTION] [MENTION=35161]LongingHeart[/MENTION] [MENTION=1025]gaz_uk[/MENTION] [MENTION=37337]sjm[/MENTION] [MENTION=25609]hun[/MENTION]

Other voters: Jerz, Benjamin, iMacourey, RayRay, Carbon, DOSSOME, Ivica, Nippian93, MeIAmBrian, bm08, Spiral, Cless, heartlocked, MusicLover88, lambforever, shanicefan

Comment

• cheapthrills
        • 08 Jul 2016

OK, my list was out of order so Avril is a little higher than I originally thought. After falling in the last countdown, she gets a couple spots back in this one.

[MENTION=35865]Biebz[/MENTION] [MENTION=1071]Magnus[/MENTION] [MENTION=15994]android[/MENTION] [MENTION=28415]dhenapie[/MENTION]

Other voters: stevvy, GaGarazzi, abdeeaikawa, matthew_dixon, SilentDream, abidhaq, Lemo, Erotica, musiclover2174, luckyONE, BratzJesuz, Tirano, croatiaxtina, BehindBreakaway, JimJim, CrazyCrazy, BlueScorpion, Affillate, Tansike, flopho, Cless

Comment

• hun
          The Diva
          • 13 Feb 2010

Wow I only put Brandy at 9?!

Tbh, my rankings of Brandy, Monica and Aaliyah always change depending on my mood

Comment

• Christinamuse
            Personal Assistant
            • 07 Oct 2015

Originally posted by cheapthrills
            Oh I don't know - If I didn't know the artist as well, I just looked at their discographies on wikipedia and tried to determine which seemed most successful. I'm not going to try to claim I know every single's artist top three signature works.
            That's all right) Certainly, you can't know all signature songs of any artist and wiki doesn't always tell the truth)
            Anyway, Life For Rent is a terrific song and it's loved by almost everyone)
            Last edited by Christinamuse; Wed May 22, 2019, 03:50.
            https://www.last.fm/user/Christinamuse
            https://www.instagram.com/christinasinglove/

Music creates the feelings which you can't find in life

Comment

• cheapthrills
              • 08 Jul 2016

I think we always wonder which artist CelinetoBarbra will be put first on his list and now we know...

[MENTION=31069]CelinetoBarbra[/MENTION] [MENTION=24388]Lioha[/MENTION] [MENTION=22209]Spartan[/MENTION] [MENTION=6432]Spiral[/MENTION] [MENTION=38448]Dedicated[/MENTION] [MENTION=14340]pat200[/MENTION] [MENTION=46876]Nippian93[/MENTION]

stevvy, Jerz, RayRay, Mickael2013, Simon89, brunosilva, dhenapie, JSparksFan, Christinamuse, InfoFromAus, BlueScorpion, BeeBoy, BodyShop, heartlocked, Wayne, android, Jonathan

Will stop there for tonight! In the morning, we have a girl group, another Canadian (no, really), and an artist you'd think would be in my top ten.

Comment

• cheapthrills
                • 08 Jul 2016

Originally posted by hun
                Wow I only put Brandy at 9?!

Tbh, my rankings of Brandy, Monica and Aaliyah always change depending on my mood
                I just looked over my list and I had put the Supremes #10, which is funny since I just commented on that above. I don't remember placing them so high. I'd probably move quite a bit around on my list if I were to do it again.

Comment

• LastDreamer
                  Manager
                  • 01 Feb 2019

I'm not big fan of Streisand, but adore "Promises" and "Woman In Love".

In my head I like to imagine LastDreamer in the land of Lithuania right now with a suitcase of simcards, a box of chocolates and a wedding ring. It would be a great base for an epic Eurovision fan fiction.

Comment

• cheapthrills
                    • 08 Jul 2016

Wow, a huge jump for this girl group, which hasn't been this high on the countdown in a decade!

[MENTION=37586]Erotica[/MENTION] [MENTION=65463]BratzJesuz[/MENTION] [MENTION=1025]gaz_uk[/MENTION] [MENTION=15085]toni_pest[/MENTION] [MENTION=46754]Gravity[/MENTION] [MENTION=22209]Spartan[/MENTION]

Other voters: iMacourey, Simon89, taverner, Belgo, matthew_dixon, luckyONE, Muzikritik, Ivica, Shadowplay, BehindBreakaway, LilyoftheValley, LongingHeart, JimJim, MeIAmBrian, Magnus, Thriller, Spiral, flopho, BeeBoy, Cless, artur, kewlmekk2000

Comment

• cheapthrills
                      • 08 Jul 2016

I can't believe she didn't make my top ten. Her song is my namesake ffs. What is wrong with me?

2croatiaxtina [MENTION=65463]BratzJesuz[/MENTION] [MENTION=5209]InfoFromAus[/MENTION] @stevvy [MENTION=46649]Christinamuse[/MENTION] [MENTION=22945]Ivica[/MENTION]

Benjamin, GaGarazzi, Mickael2013, Simon89, abdeeaikawa, Lioha, JSparksFan, abidhaq, Lemo, CandyPerfumeBoy, musiclover2174, luckyONE, cheapthrills, Biebz, AlphaMale, NoAngel, Tostu, CZB, spiritboy, BeeBoy, Kewlmekk2000, lambforever

Comment

• cheapthrills
                        • 08 Jul 2016

What an interesting discography - she went from pop to Latin to R&B with successive albums. She remains pretty stable with this countdown, though she's been on a steady decline for a decade.

[MENTION=26035]musiclover2174[/MENTION] [MENTION=34238]flopho[/MENTION] [MENTION=50612]Simon89[/MENTION] @stevvy [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION] [MENTION=22945]Ivica[/MENTION] [MENTION=21189]NoAngel[/MENTION]

Other voters: Benjamin, Mickael2013, dhenapie, Lemo, mattsky, CandyPerfumeBoy, Erotica, DOSSOME, Biebz, JimJim, SummerPeur, CrazyCrazy, AlphaMale, Tostu, Tansike, Spiral, BeeBoy, artur, tir69, lambforever

Comment

• cheapthrills
                          • 08 Jul 2016

That's it - for a few hours anyhow. In the next set, we'll have an ethereal songstress, and two acts that started off with some big hits in the 90s.

Which reminds me, have you started your list for the 1990s Female-Led Singles Countdown? If not, there's still time!

Comment

• GonPop
                            Roadie
                            • 28 Dec 2018

I love Nelly Furtado! Shame she disappeared! She is one of my favourites.
                            Joss Stone | Xtina | P!nk | Nelly Furtado

Comment

• NoAngel
                              Legend
                              • 15 Nov 2008

Originally posted by Christinamuse
                              Thanks a lot [MENTION=49569]cheapthrills[/MENTION] for the opportunity to see the whole voted list.
                              P.S Isn't Life For Rent a signature Dido's song?
                              It's a great song, and one of my favorites but it's nowhere near the classic status of White Flag and Thank You
                              When we lose what we love
                              Don't think anything will ever taste the same
                              Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Comment

• Erotica
                                Legend
                                • 15 Mar 2014

Sugababes are great, will always love them, still so high in my ranking even though not active anymore.

Nelly had many good songs.

Both acts are missed.

Comment

• cheapthrills
                                  • 08 Jul 2016

Kate reaches close to the Wuthering Heights of her 2014 peak with this countdown!

[MENTION=17831]CrazyCrazy[/MENTION] [MENTION=22431]mattsky[/MENTION] [MENTION=39610]Tostu[/MENTION] [MENTION=21189]NoAngel[/MENTION] [MENTION=50086]Bojan[/MENTION] [MENTION=4852]shanicefan[/MENTION] [MENTION=36312]navi[/MENTION] [MENTION=28452]Lemo[/MENTION] [MENTION=36142]Carbon[/MENTION]

Other voters: Heppolo, GaGarazzi, taverner, CandyPerfumeBoy, BratzJesuz, Shadowplay, LilyoftheValley, android, Jonathan, Brad, JahWomble, BodyShop

Comment

• cheapthrills
                                    • 08 Jul 2016

Well, some of you must e feeling nostalgic as this is the highest appearance for them since the first countdown. I guess this is what you want, what you really, really want..

[MENTION=751]abidhaq[/MENTION] [MENTION=25609]hun[/MENTION] [MENTION=1346]Belgo[/MENTION] [MENTION=834]Thriller[/MENTION] [MENTION=53607]BehindBreakaway[/MENTION] [MENTION=36762]MusicLover88[/MENTION] [MENTION=65463]BratzJesuz[/MENTION]

Other voters: Jerz, Benjamin, iMacourey, Simon89, taverner, brunosilva, dhenapie, Mainshow, gaz_uk, Erotica, Muzikritik, Shadowplay, InfoFromAus, MeIAmBrian, NoAngel, Brad, BlueScorpion, Spartan, Affillate, Spiral, BeeBoy, artur, BodyShop, heartlocked, kewlmekk2000

Comment

• cheapthrills
                                      • 08 Jul 2016

Some of you were really feeling that Motown performance at the Grammies, I guess...

[MENTION=3306]Benjamin[/MENTION] [MENTION=22945]Ivica[/MENTION] [MENTION=1346]Belgo[/MENTION] [MENTION=751]abidhaq[/MENTION]

Other voters: FreakyFlyBry, iMacourey, Mickael2013, Simon89, abdeeaikawa, dhenapie, abi, mattsky, CandyPerfumeBoy, Gravity, musiclover2174, luckyONE, BratzJesuz, Muzikritik, Nippian93, croatiaxtina, JeremySpears, BehindBreakaway, LilyoftheValley, JimJim, MeIAmBrian, AlphaMale, NoAngel, CZB, bm08, spiritboy, Affillate, flopho, BeeBoy

Comment

• NoAngel
                                        Legend
                                        • 15 Nov 2008

Iconic Lo <3
                                        Don't think anything will ever taste the same
                                        Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Comment

• cheapthrills
                                          • 08 Jul 2016

Oh no, Alicia is... fallin'...

[MENTION=32221]luckyONE[/MENTION] [MENTION=54384]iMacourey[/MENTION] [MENTION=17768]abi[/MENTION]

Other voters: stevvy, FreakyFlyBry, Simon89, Lioha, Userkira, Belgo, dhenapie, matthew_dixon, JSparksFan, abidhaq, Lemo, CandyPerfumeBoy, Leo, MrLeonix, musiclover2174, DOSSOME, BratzJesuz, Muzikritik, Christinamuse, Ivica, croatiaxtina, InfoFromAus, NoAngel, android, sjm, BlueScorpion, bm08, spiritboy, Spartan, Affillate, Cless, lambforever, shanicefan

Comment

Working...