View Poll Results: Which track will be crowned my favourite song of 2018?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Breathin

4 23.53%
  • Fall in Line

0 0%
  • God Is a Woman

7 41.18%
  • Good Form

0 0%
  • Have It All

1 5.88%
  • I'll Never Love Again

2 11.76%
  • Raining Glitter

3 17.65%
  • Rocket

0 0%
  • Sanctify

0 0%
  • With You

0 0%
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Akini's Top 100 Songs of 2018: [#1 Revealed!]

Legend
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

by » Sun November 25th, 2018, 23:05

With Carbon opening his annual best-of-the-year recap thread, year-end countdown season has officially begun on UKMix!

This year my countdown will be run similarly to those in years past: a bubbling under section will be included, presented with the same number of phucks Mariah Carey has given to overseas promotional considerations, and the main show will be my favourite 100 songs of the year, fully adorned with write-ups, ratings, and relevant chart and play-count data. There will be one massive change, though. The definition of an official single has become increasingly loose over the last five years, so I decided to just do away with the whole concept, and feature the best songs of the year, regardless of whether they meet anyone's still-lingering definition of what an official single looks like, with the only caveat being a five-track limit per album. We're in the streaming era now, and it's about time I updated my charts to reflect that. #StreamingIsthePresentandFuture #PhysicalCDsHew

Now let's take a look at the contenders for song of the year!

Usually, there are new artists among the contenders for song of the year, but this year, all the vocalists behind the tracks below are familiar names. I'll divide them into two categories: R&B/hip-hop, and pop.

On the R&B/hip-hop side, there are two R&B offerings, and a singular hip/hop one. En Vogue regrouped after a more than decade-long hiatus and launched from the bowels of their collective souls arguably the best song of their entire careers, the brilliant and criminally underrated "Rocket". My favourite artist of all-time, the incomparable Mariah Carey, wrote her best single since 2005's "We Belong Together" in the nakedly vulnerable "With You". And, finally, Nicki Minaj solidified her claim as queen of rap with the best hip/hop song of the year, "Good Form".

70% of the nominations feature on the pop side of the equation. The greatest balladeer of my generation, Christina Aguilera, teamed up with one of the best vocalists of the newer generation, Demi Lovato, for a big female empowerment moment in "Fall in Line". Not to be outdone, Nickelodeon graduate Ariana Grande countered with an epic female sexual liberation anthem in "God Is a Woman", a song that I ever-so-confidently declared as the foregone winner of this countdown two months ago; have things changed? I usually sprinkle some testosterone into the countdown, and the men are represented this year by Jason Mraz and Years & Years, the former with a bubbly, no-love-lost break-up letter, and the latter with a dark, exciting electro-pop offering about underground dalliances. Lady Gaga is no stranger to being nominated for top honours on my countdowns; this time it's with her finest ballad since my 2016 year-end #1 "Million Reasons". Kylie also whooped her way to the nominations table, with the infectious Golden highlight "Raining Glitter". And, finally, there's "Breathin", the most relatable release of the year for me. With two songs up for #1 consideration, Ariana Grande becomes the very first act to have multiple contenders for my favourite song crown. Can one of her gems make it all the way?

I've been looking forward to sharing my favourites with everyone for some time now, and I hope you guys enjoy the countdown! This will start sometime later in the week.

Do we settle for the world as it is, or do we work for the world as it should be?

Akini's Top 100 Drag Race Queens: [#1 Revealed!]

by » Wed November 28th, 2018, 18:25

Hmmm...a week or so ago, I would've selected GIAW without hesitation, but "Breathin" has shown some remarkable consistency/longevity, including a noteworthy resurgence lately. It certainly wins in the personal-relevance department (not that you aren't godlike), which should help it endure for many months (and years) to come (unless you somehow discover the secret to a completely stress-free life)...but GIAW does have one of (if not THE) best videos of the year, and I can see how the boldness of everything surrounding that song (title, lyrics, video) would make it very much winner-worthy in your eyes. Not that I'd mind a victory for Mariah, Kylie, or Y&Y either. Hype!

Also - only you could so seamlessly, effortlessly drop "dalliances" in a UKMIX post Mariah the witty wordsmith has taught you well.

Legend
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

by » Thu November 29th, 2018, 20:25

I always find it very hard to predict, so I just picked my favourite out of the bunch: I'll Never Love Again!
    i wanna see you on your knees, wanna see you begging

Legend
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)

by » Thu November 29th, 2018, 23:53

I like/love most of them and i'm sure this countdown will have so many strong tunes, so i'm really looking forward to it.

I went with "Breathin" in the poll considering how well it did on your charts and also because of what you said about it

Legend
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

by » Fri November 30th, 2018, 04:40

Thanks for the comments, guys. I think it's time to get this underway!

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix98
    Hmmm...a week or so ago, I would've selected GIAW without hesitation, but "Breathin" has shown some remarkable consistency/longevity, including a noteworthy resurgence lately. It certainly wins in the personal-relevance department (not that you aren't godlike), which should help it endure for many months (and years) to come (unless you somehow discover the secret to a completely stress-free life)...but GIAW does have one of (if not THE) best videos of the year, and I can see how the boldness of everything surrounding that song (title, lyrics, video) would make it very much winner-worthy in your eyes. Not that I'd mind a victory for Mariah, Kylie, or Y&Y either. Hype!

Also - only you could so seamlessly, effortlessly drop "dalliances" in a UKMIX post Mariah the witty wordsmith has taught you well.
    You're too kind!

So it seems that you think it'll come down to "Breathin" vs. "God Is a Woman". Let's see!

Quote Originally Posted by Fan
    I always find it very hard to predict, so I just picked my favourite out of the bunch: I'll Never Love Again!
    Vocally, that was easily one of the year's highlights for me! Let's see if Gaga can go all the way, like she managed to two years ago!

Quote Originally Posted by Tansike
    I like/love most of them and i'm sure this countdown will have so many strong tunes, so i'm really looking forward to it.

I went with "Breathin" in the poll considering how well it did on your charts and also because of what you said about it
    Aw, thanks. Hope you enjoy the countdown.

Ah, another "Breathin" voter! The Ari support is strong early on. Let's see what happens.
    Do we settle for the world as it is, or do we work for the world as it should be?

Legend
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

by » Fri November 30th, 2018, 05:15

This rather ambitious task of mine, considering the best five songs from each 2018 LP I listened to this year, has inflated the list to a number higher than ever before. And I bet even with all my efforts, I've probably still forgotten a handful of tracks. Happens every year!

223. En Vogue - I'm Good

222. Marco Carta - Finiremo per volerci bene

221. Jessica Mauboy - We Got Love

220. Backstreet Boys - Don't Go Breaking My Heart

219. David Guetta & Sia - Flames

218. Elijah Blake - Rendezvous

217. A Great Big World - Younger

216. LP - Recovery

215. Benjamin Ingrosso - Dance You Off

214. Liam Payne & J. Balvin - Familiar

213. DoReDoS - My Lucky Day

212. Christine and the Queens - Damn, dis moi

211. Lil Dicky - Freaky Friday (feat. Chris Brown)

210. En Vogue - Blue Skies

209. Shawn Mendes - Mutual

208. Eminem - Stepping Stone

207. Zayn - Entertainer

206. En Vogue - So Serious

205. Tamia - When the Sun Comes Up

204. Waylon - Outlaw in 'Em

203. Tamia - Deeper

202. Alexander Rybak - That's How You Write a Song

201. George Ezra - Hold My Girl

Legend
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)

by » Fri November 30th, 2018, 19:29

Nothing I like here. Flames is kinda overrated and imho weak for a Guetta/Sia collab. Freaky Friday is just

Legend
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

by » Fri November 30th, 2018, 19:32

Nice to see some Italian pop from Marco Carta and BSB's comeback single!

Legend
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

by » Fri November 30th, 2018, 19:55

Guetta/Sia, Balvin/Payne both good, guilty pleasures.

Christine & The Queens are great, I loved that one, as George Ezra's entry here.
    VISIT UKmix HOT100 @ Front Desk
    PLAY Sara Bareilles Artist Survivor @ Music Games & Survivors
    CHECK
    The Leo Chart + Deconstructing Leo: Lisa Loeb's Top40 + Deconstructing Leo 2.0: 2018 Awards @ Personal Charts

Legend
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

by » Sat December 1st, 2018, 03:00

Quote Originally Posted by Carbon
    Nothing I like here. Flames is kinda overrated and imho weak for a Guetta/Sia collab. Freaky Friday is just
    Yeah, especially when you consider they're the two forces behind "Titanium" - one of the best songs ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Benny
    Nice to see some Italian pop from Marco Carta and BSB's comeback single!
    I have you to thank for Marco!

Quote Originally Posted by leomedar
    Guetta/Sia, Balvin/Payne both good, guilty pleasures.

Christine & The Queens are great, I loved that one, as George Ezra's entry here.
    Glad there're a handful you like!

Legend
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

by » Sat December 1st, 2018, 03:15

Let's get through 25 tonight!

200. Tamia - Stay

199. Mikolas Josef - Lie to Me

198. Maroon 5 - Girls Like You (feat. Cardi B)

197. Logic - 44 More

196. Cesar Sampson - Nobody but You

195. Tamia - It's Yours

194. Eminem - Not Alike

193. Jason Mraz - Might as Well Dance

192. George Ezra - Paradise

191. Kanye West - No Mistakes

190. Jason Mraz - Love Is Still the Answer

189. Passenger - Hell or High Water

188. MGMT - Me and Michael

187. Surie - Storm

186. Eminem - Greatest

185. Saara Aalto - Monsters

184. Justin Timberlake - Filthy

183. Zac Efron & Zendaya - Rewrite the Stars

182. SZA - Broken Clocks

181. BROCKHAMPTON - Star

180. Stokley - Organic

179. Kesha - This Is Me

178. Ava Max - Sweet but Psycho

177. Amindi K. Fro$t - Pine & Ginger

176. Panic! At the Disco - High Hopes

Legend
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

by » Sat December 1st, 2018, 14:59

I like these three, especially Passenger and Ava (the latter is the current #1 on my personal chart).

Legend
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

by » Sat December 1st, 2018, 15:11

Maroon 5 - Girls Like You (feat. Cardi B): I liked it a lot, the video was very fun and surprising, simple but effective.
    Logic - 44 More: very good one!
    Jason Mraz - Might as Well Dance: beautiful video and song
    George Ezra - Paradise: good sophomore effort from George.
    Passenger - Hell or High Water: amazing
    Justin Timberlake - Filthy: ok, kinda flat based on his previous efforts
    SZA - Broken Clocks: she is fire
    Kesha - This Is Me: I am not a big fan of her, but here she shines
    Ava Max - Sweet but Psycho: so fun!
    CHECK
    The Leo Chart + Deconstructing Leo: Lisa Loeb's Top40 + Deconstructing Leo 2.0: 2018 Awards @ Personal Charts

Legend
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)

by » Sat December 1st, 2018, 15:57

I love “Me and Michael” and “Broken Clocks”, both will appear in my chart (spoiler alert)

by » Sat December 1st, 2018, 19:00

"Ambitious" is absolutely the word for your tributes and countdowns - you always go big (and handle it like a pro). ;)

• "We Got Love" is cute. I'd seen Jessica's name around the internet (and the ARIA charts) for years, but this was the first time I actually gave something of hers a listen (largely due to all the Eurovision hype/presence on UKMIX).
    • I don't think I've ever heard of Elijah before, but that cover definitely got me to pause.
    • Wasn't expecting to see "Girls Like You" pop up, but I suspect Cardi's contributions played a pivotal role in making that happen?
    • "Paradise" got me paying attention to George again when he hadn't really crossed my mind at all in the years since "Budapest" (and even that one didn't do much for me back when it was a global hit).
    • I'd never noticed the writing at the top and bottom of the "Filthy" cover art until just now I've got mixed feelings about Justin in general, but that definitely made me smile.
    • Hopefully the first of several SZA entries! I've warmed up to "Broken Clocks," which was initially a "pass" for me, but there's still a handful of Ctrl moments I've played way more.
    • I LOVE how "Sweet But Psycho" is taking the world by storm right now. I won't hold my breath, but it'd be amazing if the US got on board too **Fingers and toes crossed** The sound would be a welcome change inside the Hot 100 Top 10...

I forgot to mention last time that I'm all for your new album track policy (and your remarks about the increasing difficulty of discerning "true" singles these days are too true!)

Legend
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)

by » Sat December 1st, 2018, 20:31

221. Jessica Mauboy - We Got Love
    219. David Guetta & Sia - Flames
    216. LP - Recovery
    215. Benjamin Ingrosso - Dance You Off
    214. Liam Payne & J. Balvin - Familiar
    213. DoReDoS - My Lucky Day
    212. Christine and the Queens - Damn, dis moi
    209. Shawn Mendes - Mutual
    204. Waylon - Outlaw in 'Em
    202. Alexander Rybak - That's How You Write a Song
    201. George Ezra - Hold My Girl

Very happy seeing so many entries from this years ESC! "Flames", "Dance You Off" and "Mutual" are definitely the best ones in this bunch.

199. Mikolas Josef - Lie to Me
    198. Maroon 5 - Girls Like You (feat. Cardi B)
    196. Cesar Sampson - Nobody but You
    192. George Ezra - Paradise
    187. Surie - Storm
    185. Saara Aalto - Monsters

Ah already two amazing songs of the year left in this group with "Lie To Me" and "Monsters". Both of them will be (much) higher on my lists for sure, great pop songs.
    Also nice seeing the current "Sweet But Psycho". Will be exciting to watch what Ava will release in 2019 and if she's really the next big pop star.

Hmm... I guess i need to revisit "High Hopes", it's such an unexpected smash...

Legend
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

by » Sun December 2nd, 2018, 04:20

I like these three, especially Passenger and Ava (the latter is the current #1 on my personal chart).
    Glad you appreciate those three! I think it was you who introduced me to the Passenger song actually.

Maroon 5 - Girls Like You (feat. Cardi B): I liked it a lot, the video was very fun and surprising, simple but effective.
    Logic - 44 More: very good one!
    Jason Mraz - Might as Well Dance: beautiful video and song
    George Ezra - Paradise: good sophomore effort from George.
    Passenger - Hell or High Water: amazing
    Justin Timberlake - Filthy: ok, kinda flat based on his previous efforts
    SZA - Broken Clocks: she is fire
    Kesha - This Is Me: I am not a big fan of her, but here she shines
    Ava Max - Sweet but Psycho: so fun!
    Yeah, M5 are always good for a decent pop single. Pleasantly surprised that you like the Logic song, though!

The Jason Mraz song is okay, but "Have It All" is worlds better! You haven't seen the last of George Ezra either.

"Hell or High Water" was a grower. "Filthy" was sub-par, but at least it was better than his previous lead "Suit & Tie".

SZA is overrated for me, but when she's good, she's dangerous! The songs from that Greatest Showman soundtrack are all pretty solid. As for "Sweet but Psycho", UKMix has really embraced it! I'm not as crazy about it as most others are, but it's good!

Quote Originally Posted by Carbon
    I love “Me and Michael” and “Broken Clocks”, both will appear in my chart (spoiler alert)
    Yay! Glad you found two in this batch you love! Makes up for the last one.

"Ambitious" is absolutely the word for your tributes and countdowns - you always go big (and handle it like a pro). ;)
    My heroes taught me to go big or go home.

• "We Got Love" is cute. I'd seen Jessica's name around the internet (and the ARIA charts) for years, but this was the first time I actually gave something of hers a listen (largely due to all the Eurovision hype/presence on UKMIX).
    It's basic pop, but totally listenable.

• I don't think I've ever heard of Elijah before, but that cover definitely got me to pause.
    Yeah, he has a great body. The lighting isn't terrific on this one, but you might appreciate this video.

Interesting fact: "Rendezvous" actually had a remix featuring Jordin Sparks, which I loved (surprise, surprise ). That version was slated to rank somewhere in the upper-40s, but all versions of the remix were deleted shortly after it was leaked/released, so I kinda just got stuck with the original, which isn't nearly as good.

• Wasn't expecting to see "Girls Like You" pop up, but I suspect Cardi's contributions played a pivotal role in making that happen?
    Yep!

• "Paradise" got me paying attention to George again when he hadn't really crossed my mind at all in the years since "Budapest" (and even that one didn't do much for me back when it was a global hit).
    Yeah, George has an interesting voice. It reminds me of a less powerful version of Hozier's.

• I'd never noticed the writing at the top and bottom of the "Filthy" cover art until just now I've got mixed feelings about Justin in general, but that definitely made me smile.
    My feelings about JT are not mixed anymore, but I try to separate the art from the artist...to the extent that I can. I will say, however, that the more I grew to love Janet, the less mixed my feelings about JT became. (And I'm not even gonna bring Britney into the convo).

• Hopefully the first of several SZA entries! I've warmed up to "Broken Clocks," which was initially a "pass" for me, but there's still a handful of Ctrl moments I've played way more.
    There's a SZA song that I love significantly more than you do; that one is still to come!

• I LOVE how "Sweet But Psycho" is taking the world by storm right now. I won't hold my breath, but it'd be amazing if the US got on board too **Fingers and toes crossed** The sound would be a welcome change inside the Hot 100 Top 10...
    That would be nice, but I have low expectations for female pop artists in the US these days.

I forgot to mention last time that I'm all for your new album track policy (and your remarks about the increasing difficulty of discerning "true" singles these days are too true!)
    Aw, happy that you're on board with that!

Very happy seeing so many entries from this years ESC! "Flames", "Dance You Off" and "Mutual" are definitely the best ones in this bunch.
    And of course there're still more ESC entries to come!

Ah already two amazing songs of the year left in this group with "Lie To Me" and "Monsters". Both of them will be (much) higher on my lists for sure, great pop songs.
    Also nice seeing the current "Sweet But Psycho". Will be exciting to watch what Ava will release in 2019 and if she's really the next big pop star.

Hmm... I guess i need to revisit "High Hopes", it's such an unexpected smash...
    Hmm...I don't really see Ava being the next big name in pop, but I could be wrong.

Yeah, I think I forgot Panic! At the Disco even existed for a while. Good for them that they were able to return to prominence with such a big hit, especially considering how the US charts have been the last two years or so.

Legend
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

by » Sun December 2nd, 2018, 04:35

25 more!

175. George Ezra - Shotgun

174. Barbra Streisand - Don't Lie to Me

173. Michael Patrick Kelly - Et Voilà

172. Jason Mraz - Let's See What the Night Can Do

171. Camila Cabello - She Loves Control

170. The Carters - Nice

169. G-Eazy - Sober (feat. Charlie Puth)

168. Marshmello & Bastille - Happier

167. Charlie Puth - The Way I Am

166. Aloe Blacc - Brooklyn in the Summer

165. Camila Cabello - All These Years

164. Florence + the Machine - No Choir

163. Estelle - Better

162. En Vogue - Have a Seat (feat. Snoop Dogg)

161. Florence + the Machine - The End of Love

160. Troye Sivan - What a Heavenly Way to Die

159. Florence + the Machine - Big God

158. Carly Rae Jepsen - Party for One

157. Florence + the Machine - Hunger

156. 5 Seconds of Summer - If Walls Could Talk

155. The Carters - Black Effect

154. Alvaro Soler - La Cintura

153. The Carters - Heard About Us

152. Camila Cabello - Consequences

151. Amy Shark - I Said Hi

Legend
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

by » Sun December 2nd, 2018, 09:42

Great to see Michael Patrick Kelly and Alvaro Soler!

Superstar
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

by » Sun December 2nd, 2018, 11:24

I don't mind "Stepping Stone" and the other Eminem tracks, although I didn't get into "Kamikaze" quite that much.

"Girls Like You" is amazing, I do like Cardi B's verse but prefer the solo Version of the song.

"Happier" by Marshmello & Bastille is great. "The Way I Am" is one of Charlie's strongest Singles to date.

cd/vinyl collection instagram
    http://www.instagram.com/i.love.collecting.cds

Legend
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

by » Mon December 3rd, 2018, 00:26

Too many Florence songs all together! Big God is a standout from the album.
    I Said hi is amazing, Amy released some cool tracks this year, hope to find the Love, SImon soudntrack song somewhere.
    Cool about Alvaro Soler here.
    Estelle is by far my fav from this bunch. Her last album clicked with me.
    CHECK

Legend
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

by » Mon December 3rd, 2018, 05:05

Great to see Michael Patrick Kelly and Alvaro Soler!
    Both thanks to you, of course!

Quote Originally Posted by luckyONE
    I don't mind "Stepping Stone" and the other Eminem tracks, although I didn't get into "Kamikaze" quite that much.

"Girls Like You" is amazing, I do like Cardi B's verse but prefer the solo Version of the song.

"Happier" by Marshmello & Bastille is great. "The Way I Am" is one of Charlie's strongest Singles to date.
    Yeah, I wasn't really pleased with Eminem's new album either. There were moments of brilliance - how could there not be from the guy with arguably the best flow of all-time - but overall, the lyrics were a bit sub-par.

Ah, Cardi is really the reason I like the song.

"Happier" is good. Definitely agree with you on "The Way I Am".

Too many Florence songs all together! Big God is a standout from the album.
    I Said hi is amazing, Amy released some cool tracks this year, hope to find the Love, SImon soudntrack song somewhere.
    Cool about Alvaro Soler here.
    Estelle is by far my fav from this bunch. Her last album clicked with me.
    I was underwhelmed by Florence + the Machine's album this year. "Delilah" was my #2 song of 2015, and "No Light, No Light" one of my top 15 songs from 2012, so I really had high hopes for the new album, given that their previous two LPs were solid. The new one didn't really have any stunners, though, unfortunately.

There is definitely one song from the Love, Simon soundtrack here, but it'll be a while 'til you see it.

I have to thank Benny for introducing me to the Alvaro Soler track! "Better" is good, but Estelle's done better for me.

Legend
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

by » Mon December 3rd, 2018, 05:20

25 more! We're getting there.

150. Shawn Mendes - Lost in Japan

149. Pabllo Vittar - Problema Seu

148. Shawn Mendes - In My Blood

147. Tamia - Tell Me How

146. Kacey Musgraves - Rainbow

145. Toni Braxton - FOH

144. 5 Seconds of Summer - Valentine

143. Eminem - The Ringer

142. Eminem - Lucky You (feat. Joyner Lucas)

141. Troye Sivan - Seventeen

140. Alessia Cara - Growing Pains

139. Camila Cabello - Never Be the Same

138. Cardi B - Best Life (feat. Chance the Rapper)

137. Drake - March 14

136. 5 Seconds of Summer - Talk Fast

135. Justin Timberlake - Say Something (feat. Chris Stapleton)

134. 5 Seconds of Summer - Babylon

133. Rudimental & Rita Ora - Summer Love

132. The Carters - LoveHappy

131. Ella Mai - Trip

130. Drake - Survival

129. Liam Payne & Rita Ora - For You

128. Drake - Elevate

127. Childish Gambino - Feels Like Summer

126. Drake - 8 Out of 10

Legend
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

by » Tue December 4th, 2018, 05:45

And now the final set of 25!

125. Toni Braxton - Forgiven

124. Backstreet Boys - Chances

123. Christina Aguilera - Unless It's with You

122. Nao - Orbit

121. Hellberg & Leona Lewis - Headlights

120. Pardison Fontaine - Backin' It Up (feat. Cardi B)

119. Calum Scott - No Matter What

118. Kylie Minogue - Stop Me from Falling

117. Sigala - Just Got Paid (feat. Meghan Trainor, Ella Eyre, & French Montana)

116. Calvin Harris & Dua Lipa - One Kiss

115. Demi Lovato - Sober

114. Take That - Out of Our Heads

113. Troye Sivan - Bloom

112. Loren Allred - Never Enough

111. Shawn Mendes - Youth (feat. Khalid)

110. Raye - Decline (feat. Mr. Eazi)

109. Mylene Farmer - N'obulie Pas (feat. LP)

108. Years & Years - Lucky Escape

107. Years & Years - If You're Over Me

106. Allie X - Little Things

105. Matt Cardle - Desire

104. Radiant Children - Go Left

103. Drake - Final Fantasy

102. Lauren Jauregui - Expectations

101. Shawn Mendes - Nervous

Legend
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

by » Tue December 4th, 2018, 12:54

124. Backstreet Boys - Chances

Nice song, makes me impatient to wait for the new BSB album.