• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • luckyONE
    Superstar
    • 07 Feb 2012

Phil Collins

No thread for him yet it seems.

I just bought a ticket for his 2019 "Still Not Dead Yet" stadium tour 2019. Excited!
  • luckyONE
    Superstar
    • 07 Feb 2012

Attending the concert was such a highlight in 2019 so far for me. Seriously, one of the best concerts I have ever been to! It was just him (and his band) and it worked so well.
    My favorite moment of the night was definitely 'Seperate Lives'. I had tears in my eyes, that song might be my favorite song by him now.

Also, hearing 'Against All Odds' and 'Another Day In Paradise' was just so amazing!

Last edited by luckyONE; Sat June 8, 2019, 08:11.

Comment

• Jonathan
      Legend
      • 12 Aug 2008

Orange vinyl for National Album Day

Phil Collins‘ 1985 album No Jacket Required is the latest album to be confirmed for National Album Day.

Collins’ third studio long-player features the UK top 20 hits ‘One More Night’, ‘Sussudio’ and Take Me Home’. It is pressed on 180g orange vinyl for National Album Day.

This uses the 2016 remastering as well as the ‘updated’ reissue artwork. That was a cute idea at the time, but four years on, SDE is rather surprised Warners aren’t reverting to the traditional album cover for this reissue

No Jacket Required on orange vinyl will be released on 9 October 2020. We are making this available via the SDE shop, via this link or the button below.

My music library: LAST.FM

Comment

Working...