User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 46 of 46

Thread: Lana Del Rey - Hope Is A Dangerous Thing For A Woman Like Me

  1. #26
    NoAngel's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    15 Nov 2008
    Location
    B-612
    Posts
    9,298
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 03-01-19, 12:39

    She's channeling Fiona Apple with that title
    B. get off my pole!

  2. #27
    Marchum's Avatar
    Personal Assistant
    Join Date
    05 Jul 2018
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    2,432
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 03-01-19, 20:03

    If Ariana released this title, yall would be fangirling for days on every damn thread lol

  3. #28
    flopho's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    02 Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,521
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ¡Eh, mamá!
    Me quiero matar
    El mundo se va a la mierda
    Y no he hecho nada

  4. #29

  5. #30
    Legend
    Join Date
    08 May 2002
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland
    Posts
    12,656
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CALL ME CALICE, CALL ME COLD. YOU'RE ITALIC, I'M IN BOLD.

  6. #31
    GonPop's Avatar

    Join Date
    28 Dec 2018
    Posts
    12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 09-01-19, 13:39

    I like this. The songs this era seem to be really long though!!

  7. #32

  8. #33
    LotsOfLove's Avatar
    Personal Assistant
    Join Date
    16 Nov 2011
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    2,278
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 09-01-19, 14:53

    Beaaaautiful song! Loving it.

    I loved everything so far. So excited for this album.

  9. #34
    Jesper's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    18 May 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    25,066
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  10. #35
    JakeP's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    19 Aug 2013
    Posts
    5,400
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 09-01-19, 20:03

    Beautiful song Lana does it again. <3 I can't explain it but i'm mesmerised by her vocals. The way Lana's voice goes up an octave at 4:46 is so fragile and tender.

  11. #36
    Superstar
    Join Date
    30 Dec 2010
    Location
    Nicki Minaj's Ass
    Posts
    5,071
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 09-01-19, 21:17

    Love it

    Although I’m worried for her she ain’t a happy girl
    "you act like nothing really happened but it meant the world to me"

  12. #37
    NoAngel's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    15 Nov 2008
    Location
    B-612
    Posts
    9,298
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 09-01-19, 22:11

    Quote Originally Posted by Lemo
    Love it

    Although I’m worried for her she ain’t a happy girl
    But she is! Here's what she said about Mariners Apartment Complex:

    “This song is kinda about this time I took a walk late at night with the guy I was seeing and we stopped in front of his friend’s apartment complex,” Lana told Annie Mac, “and he put his hands on my shoulder and he said ‘I think we’re together because we’re both really similar, we’re both really messed up’. “I thought that was the saddest thing I ever heard. I said ‘I’m not sad, I didn’t know that you thought you were relating to me on that level… I’m actually doing pretty good’. He was upset and that was when I wrote the song".
    The biggest troll ever
    B. get off my pole!

  13. #38
    Marchum's Avatar
    Personal Assistant
    Join Date
    05 Jul 2018
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    2,432
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 09-01-19, 22:38

    Hmm, I’ll wait and give it a couple of days to decide how I feel.

  14. #39
    Rihab's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    18 Oct 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    18,677
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 09-01-19, 22:42

    Quote Originally Posted by NoAngel
    But she is! Here's what she said about Mariners Apartment Complex:

    “This song is kinda about this time I took a walk late at night with the guy I was seeing and we stopped in front of his friend’s apartment complex,” Lana told Annie Mac, “and he put his hands on my shoulder and he said ‘I think we’re together because we’re both really similar, we’re both really messed up’. “I thought that was the saddest thing I ever heard. I said ‘I’m not sad, I didn’t know that you thought you were relating to me on that level… I’m actually doing pretty good’. He was upset and that was when I wrote the song".
    The biggest troll ever
    So basically she’s saying she isn‘t messed up herself, she‘s just making music for messed up people. That‘s so messed up.

  15. #40
    Tansike's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    28 Jan 2012
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    46,589
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 11-01-19, 05:52

    This is beautiful

    I'm still low-key mad she never released "13 Beaches" as single so I'm glad she went with something similar now.

    btw, what's up with all these songs being stylized with lowercase letters lately?

  16. #41
    Loose's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    17 Apr 2006
    Location
    Handmade Heaven
    Posts
    12,492
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 11-01-19, 11:23

    This song is just like one of her like 100 melancholic b-sides.

    It’s certainly no Ride and not even the slightest like Gods And Monsters.
    I love the way we've worked so hard. Baby, you look at me, you're my Superstar | My last.fm

  17. #42
    theMathematician's Avatar
    Roadie
    Join Date
    31 May 2018
    Location
    Styria, Austria
    Posts
    644
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 11-01-19, 16:49

    Quote Originally Posted by Lemo
    Although I’m worried for her she ain’t a happy girl
    Didn't she find back her happiness with 'Lust For Life'? To me, her discography from 'Born to Die' to 'Lust For Life' sounds like her personal experience and ride from a world filled with sadness to a happy one filled with love, hope and happiness, leaving her past behind with the last track 'Get Free'. Or is this just me?

  18. #43
    Carbon's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    19 Jul 2013
    Location
    Zero Point
    Posts
    24,046
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 11-01-19, 23:31

    Not into this one, maybe it’s a grower. I hope there’s some variation on the album to spice things up

  19. #44
    Marchum's Avatar
    Personal Assistant
    Join Date
    05 Jul 2018
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    2,432
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 11-01-19, 23:35

    Yeah, after a couple of days, I couldn’t get into it either.
    Still excited for the album!!!

  20. #45
    ThaInfo1's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    26 Nov 2006
    Location
    Wherever your fine daddy is at.
    Posts
    22,602
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 12-01-19, 20:53

    Quote Originally Posted by Rihab
    Quote Originally Posted by NoAngel
    But she is! Here's what she said about Mariners Apartment Complex:

    “This song is kinda about this time I took a walk late at night with the guy I was seeing and we stopped in front of his friend’s apartment complex,” Lana told Annie Mac, “and he put his hands on my shoulder and he said ‘I think we’re together because we’re both really similar, we’re both really messed up’. “I thought that was the saddest thing I ever heard. I said ‘I’m not sad, I didn’t know that you thought you were relating to me on that level… I’m actually doing pretty good’. He was upset and that was when I wrote the song".
    The biggest troll ever
    So basically she’s saying she isn‘t messed up herself, she‘s just making music for messed up people. That‘s so messed up.
    I love her lmaooo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Serby
    Cuz you ugly and can't relate

  21. #46
    Loveguru's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    26 Mar 2009
    Posts
    17,922
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Forever Young

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •