User Tag List

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 203

Thread: Mariah Carey Radio Updates

  1. #26
    MrDash's Avatar

    Join Date
    18 Nov 2018
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    453
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 06-02-19, 03:29

    I will be more than satisfied if With You manage to hold up just a little longer and achieve a new peak of 20M AI.

  2. #27
    MrDash's Avatar

    Join Date
    18 Nov 2018
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    453
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 06-02-19, 16:00

    Daily US Radio Updates - Overall Audience Impressions (2019/02/06)
    125 = MARIAH CAREY - With You 14.817 (-0.035)
    She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

  3. #28
    bm08's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    07 Apr 2013
    Posts
    11,102
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 07-02-19, 09:50

    The top two tracks falling! Hopefully that trend continues so With You can snatch the top spot


  4. #29
    chilled's Avatar
    Personal Assistant
    Join Date
    04 Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,674
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 07-02-19, 13:58

    That would be incredible! It's already very nice seeing her at number 3
    Underneath The Stars

  5. #30
    MrDash's Avatar

    Join Date
    18 Nov 2018
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    453
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 07-02-19, 14:07

    Daily US Radio Updates - Overall Audience Impressions (2019/02/07)
    122 +3 MARIAH CAREY - With You 15.232 (+0.415)
    She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

  6. #31
    Yerac's Avatar
    Roadie
    Join Date
    26 Jul 2018
    Posts
    691
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 07-02-19, 14:30

    122 +3 MARIAH CAREY With You 15.232 +0.415 3248 +71 -- 122 15.327 3248 AC/Urban AC

  7. #32
    Yerac's Avatar
    Roadie
    Join Date
    26 Jul 2018
    Posts
    691
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 07-02-19, 14:31

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDash View Post
    Daily US Radio Updates - Overall Audience Impressions (2019/02/07)
    122 +3 MARIAH CAREY - With You 15.232 (+0.415)

    Sorry i didnt see u posted before me ;(

  8. #33
    MrDash's Avatar

    Join Date
    18 Nov 2018
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    453
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 07-02-19, 15:07

    The table that you’re posting isn’t showing up well on mobile. It’s too elongated actually.

  9. #34
    Yerac's Avatar
    Roadie
    Join Date
    26 Jul 2018
    Posts
    691
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 07-02-19, 18:41

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDash View Post
    The table that you’re posting isn’t showing up well on mobile. It’s too elongated actually.

    Oh thank you for letting me know! I thought it was ok to see

  10. #35
    Shaka's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    04 Feb 2014
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    26,476
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 07-02-19, 21:16

    Go "With You"! That's my baby! Still climbing and doing it all by its own w/ zero promo.

  11. #36
    chilled's Avatar
    Personal Assistant
    Join Date
    04 Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,674
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 08-02-19, 00:37

    Yes, She should perform it again on tv, or something. If by itself is climbing , If she'd promote it a little more it would maybe even enter the hot 100
    Underneath The Stars

  12. #37
    SummerPeur's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    07 Nov 2012
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    10,839
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 08-02-19, 01:54

    Great to see WY growing still.

    Worried that A No No will impact it's natural growth if the radio release date is in March.

    Maybe sending to POP format only?
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerPeur
    Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldmoney
    So does her microphone

  13. #38
    lambforever's Avatar
    Manager
    Join Date
    08 Mar 2010
    Location
    Trinidad
    Posts
    3,066
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 08-02-19, 03:01

    With you is still fighting and thats great. A No no wont be going for pop adds according to billboard. Only rhythmic and a few others i cant recall now
    Proceed with Caution

  14. #39
    chilled's Avatar
    Personal Assistant
    Join Date
    04 Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,674
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 08-02-19, 10:41

    Quote Originally Posted by SummerPeur View Post
    Great to see WY growing still.

    Worried that A No No will impact it's natural growth if the radio release date is in March.

    Maybe sending to POP format only?
    It might as well help With you as well. Maybe , people will like a No No and check again With you and even buy some copies
    Underneath The Stars

  15. #40
    chilled's Avatar
    Personal Assistant
    Join Date
    04 Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,674
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 08-02-19, 10:43

    Quote Originally Posted by lambforever View Post
    With you is still fighting and thats great. A No no wont be going for pop adds according to billboard. Only rhythmic and a few others i cant recall now
    I know, I read that too. I don't know how to feel about that one, cause it's a crossover song in my opinion
    Underneath The Stars

  16. #41
    bm08's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    07 Apr 2013
    Posts
    11,102
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 08-02-19, 11:11

    Quote Originally Posted by chilled View Post
    I know, I read that too. I don't know how to feel about that one, cause it's a crossover song in my opinion
    I'm not sure AC formats would touch it but it would be great if it does.

    I honestly didnt expect them to pick up With You

    Billboard said her team will continue to work With You on AC while working ANN on Urban and Rhythmic formats.

  17. #42
    chilled's Avatar
    Personal Assistant
    Join Date
    04 Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,674
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 08-02-19, 13:06

    Quote Originally Posted by bm08 View Post
    I'm not sure AC formats would touch it but it would be great if it does.

    I honestly didnt expect them to pick up With You

    Billboard said her team will continue to work With You on AC while working ANN on Urban and Rhythmic formats.
    I wasn't expecting that either, but happy they did pick it up. Small achievements are a nice surprise nevertheless.
    I guess they are trying to work every little format , in case something gets picked up by audience and ultimately the hot 100. If nothing happens, we have a great album!
    Underneath The Stars

  18. #43
    Eamon's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    11 Jun 2009
    Posts
    21,664
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 08-02-19, 17:08

    Urban AC:
    3 3 MARIAH CAREY With You 1778 1746 +32 10.665

    +21 Spins
    +1 Bullet
    +0.130 Audience

    Adult Contemporary:
    10 8 MARIAH CAREY With You 928 898 +30 3.655

    +5 Spins
    -2 Bullet
    +0.047 Audience

  19. #44
    WEBofDESIRE's Avatar
    Roadie
    Join Date
    06 Oct 2018
    Posts
    605
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 08-02-19, 17:32

    Great to see WY still growing. It has better longevity than #Beautiful at this point, doesn't it?

  20. #45
    chilled's Avatar
    Personal Assistant
    Join Date
    04 Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,674
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 08-02-19, 18:05

    Quote Originally Posted by Eamon View Post
    Urban AC:
    3 3 MARIAH CAREY With You 1778 1746 +32 10.665

    +21 Spins
    +1 Bullet
    +0.130 Audience

    Adult Contemporary:
    10 8 MARIAH CAREY With You 928 898 +30 3.655

    +5 Spins
    -2 Bullet
    +0.047 Audience
    This is Awesome!! Some healthy increases , hope it keeps growing!!
    Underneath The Stars

  21. #46
    chilled's Avatar
    Personal Assistant
    Join Date
    04 Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,674
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 08-02-19, 18:06

    Quote Originally Posted by WEBofDESIRE View Post
    Great to see WY still growing. It has better longevity than #Beautiful at this point, doesn't it?
    #Beautiful did very well , for a really short period of time. Even though the Music video has a lot of views, somehow, it also killed the song
    Underneath The Stars

  22. #47
    lambforever's Avatar
    Manager
    Join Date
    08 Mar 2010
    Location
    Trinidad
    Posts
    3,066
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 08-02-19, 22:00

    Quote Originally Posted by chilled View Post
    I know, I read that too. I don't know how to feel about that one, cause it's a crossover song in my opinion
    A no no has the potential but in time we would see where it excels most. With you held up well and im happy for the small but wonderful achievements
    Proceed with Caution

  23. #48
    chilled's Avatar
    Personal Assistant
    Join Date
    04 Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,674
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 09-02-19, 00:16

    Quote Originally Posted by lambforever View Post
    A no no has the potential but in time we would see where it excels most. With you held up well and im happy for the small but wonderful achievements
    For sure!
    Underneath The Stars

  24. #49
    MrDash's Avatar

    Join Date
    18 Nov 2018
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    453
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 09-02-19, 02:25

    Daily US Radio Updates - Overall Audience Impressions (2019/02/08)
    122 = MARIAH CAREY - With You 15.429 (+0.197)
    She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

  25. #50
    MrDash's Avatar

    Join Date
    18 Nov 2018
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    453
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 09-02-19, 02:26

    This is actually a new peak for overall AI.
    She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •