User Tag List

Page 57 of 78 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 1941

Thread: Music: A No No (+Remix Vid Friday)

  1. #1401
    Smokie76's Avatar
    Roadie
    Join Date
    20 Aug 2013
    Posts
    505
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 12-03-19, 12:27

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDash View Post
    Done!
    Me too!

  2. #1402
    SmartIsNewSexy's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    13 Oct 2010
    Posts
    22,408
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Music starts with M and ends with C"

    Mariah Carey

  3. #1403
    sYair's Avatar
    Manager
    Join Date
    24 Nov 2012
    Location
    Corrientes, Argentina
    Posts
    2,954
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 12-03-19, 18:36

    Quote Originally Posted by stevyy View Post
    maybe she is preserving her artistic integrity? I mean looks like everyone can get a Cardi B feature these days.
    So she's preserving her integrity by not collaborating with Cardi and collaborating with this Teflon girl? Ok, that must be it

  4. #1404

  5. #1405

  6. #1406
    stevyy's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    14 May 2005
    Location
    .dk
    Posts
    53,211
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 12-03-19, 19:55

    Quote Originally Posted by sYair View Post
    So she's preserving her integrity by not collaborating with Cardi and collaborating with this Teflon girl? Ok, that must be it
    I will look at it that way... Mariah probably could have collaborated with a "hotter on the charts" act that would have given her a minor hit... but maybe she thought that the other girl had something to offer that would suit the song more... or maybe she likes her better... or maybe it is a scheme to get her into the British charts... idk.

    dragging her for giving an unknown gurl a chance is pretty ... declassé tbh.

  7. #1407
    24fanatic's Avatar

    Join Date
    27 Sep 2018
    Posts
    115
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 12-03-19, 20:00

    As of the most recent update on AllAccess (through yesterday 3/11), I only see "A No No" popping up at Urban radio with 1 new add and 15 new spins. (The day before it was 1 new add and 14 spins).

    "A No No" has not technically been listed as "Impacting" at radio yet though. IDK why.

    I'm not sure why the label didn't send it out yesterday after premiering the video over the weekend. Unless they wanted to test the demand for the new single (i.e. how many radio stations would just pick it up naturally on their own???).

    I just hope they get the ball rolling on this "A No No" single treatment sooner rather than later before there's no buzz at all. I get JD's rant the other day about how the remix is suppose to come after the original does its thing, but what's the point of releasing a remix if the single's a non-starter????? (Also... side rant: Anyone else see/hear how "A No No" is being promoted as "produced by Jermaine Dupri" ... What's up with that?).

  8. #1408
    stevyy's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    14 May 2005
    Location
    .dk
    Posts
    53,211
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 12-03-19, 20:06

    they are waiting for the remix... however, why hasn't it been released already? I mean are we getting a 2nd video for it and they are waiting for that to finish or does everything fall through in the end and we get nothing?

  9. #1409
    Colombia71345's Avatar
    Personal Assistant
    Join Date
    10 Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,205
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 12-03-19, 20:19

    So many questions ...we can only wait and see what happens

  10. #1410
    RayRay's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    13 Nov 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    13,887
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 12-03-19, 20:27

    Quote Originally Posted by stevyy View Post
    they are waiting for the remix... however, why hasn't it been released already? I mean are we getting a 2nd video for it and they are waiting for that to finish or does everything fall through in the end and we get nothing?
    JD said something like they want to wait a little longer, so the song itself can be heard first by the GP.
    My personal chart New entries by... Eurovision acts and Ava Max - Click here

  11. #1411
    allygdale's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    17 Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,523
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 12-03-19, 21:31

    Quote Originally Posted by RayRay View Post
    JD said something like they want to wait a little longer, so the song itself can be heard first by the GP.
    Then they need a plan to get it heard, so it can grow like Camila’s “Havana”

    Pop radio is a must, so is Today’s Top Hits playlist on Spotify, there has to be a lamb high up at Spotify

    She still has not done a single thing for Apple Music, no Zane Lowe interview

    What about product placement?

    Help from friends, like Beyoncé posting a video of her dancing to it? No shame in asking, every artist that loves her loves her unconditionally and knows the struggle is real now even for big players

    Dem Kardashians stan her too, imagine Kim or Kylie posting about it

  12. #1412

  13. #1413

  14. #1414
    bm08's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    07 Apr 2013
    Posts
    11,441
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 12-03-19, 21:54

    Mediabase Building Adds

    #5 Most Added on Urban (28 Adds)
    #3 Most Added on Rhythmic (10 Adds)
    -- Most Added on UAC (1 Add)

  15. #1415
    Shaka's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    04 Feb 2014
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    26,879
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  16. #1416
    Crank1t's Avatar
    Roadie
    Join Date
    22 May 2014
    Posts
    663
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 12-03-19, 22:19

    Final adds come in at 7. The numbers might rise a little more.

  17. #1417
    lambforever's Avatar
    Manager
    Join Date
    08 Mar 2010
    Location
    Trinidad
    Posts
    3,319
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 12-03-19, 22:26

    Quote Originally Posted by bm08 View Post
    Mediabase Building Adds

    #5 Most Added on Urban (28 Adds)
    #3 Most Added on Rhythmic (10 Adds)
    -- Most Added on UAC (1 Add)
    Based on this information, is this a promising start ?
    Proceed with Caution

  18. #1418
    Crank1t's Avatar
    Roadie
    Join Date
    22 May 2014
    Posts
    663
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 12-03-19, 22:53

    Final adds are as follows:
    - #4 (tie) Urban with 28 adds
    - #2 (tie) Rhythmic with 12 adds
    - N/A Urban AC with 1 add

  19. #1419
    chilled's Avatar
    Personal Assistant
    Join Date
    04 Feb 2015
    Posts
    2,055
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 13-03-19, 00:46

    Quote Originally Posted by allygdale View Post
    Then they need a plan to get it heard, so it can grow like Camila’s “Havana”

    Pop radio is a must, so is Today’s Top Hits playlist on Spotify, there has to be a lamb high up at Spotify

    She still has not done a single thing for Apple Music, no Zane Lowe interview

    What about product placement?

    Help from friends, like Beyoncé posting a video of her dancing to it? No shame in asking, every artist that loves her loves her unconditionally and knows the struggle is real now even for big players

    Dem Kardashians stan her too, imagine Kim or Kylie posting about it
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaka View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaka View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Crank1t View Post
    Final adds are as follows:
    - #4 (tie) Urban with 28 adds
    - #2 (tie) Rhythmic with 12 adds
    - N/A Urban AC with 1 add
    @allygdale I agree in most of it! @Shaka Wait, What? The #1 added? That's quite good! I hope they support it, as you say!
    37 formats, but we only have a few final adds?
    I don't quite understand how it works
    Underneath The Stars

  20. #1420
    chilled's Avatar
    Personal Assistant
    Join Date
    04 Feb 2015
    Posts
    2,055
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 13-03-19, 00:48

    2.116.145 views, in case anybody is interested, but we can safely say that the Youtube streams are really going slow now
    Underneath The Stars

  21. #1421
    lambforever's Avatar
    Manager
    Join Date
    08 Mar 2010
    Location
    Trinidad
    Posts
    3,319
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 13-03-19, 00:49

    Quote Originally Posted by chilled View Post
    2.116.145 views, in case anybody is interested, but we can safely say that the Youtube streams are really going slow now
    Hype is gone and no radio support and slow streams = little youtube views..
    Proceed with Caution

  22. #1422
    chilled's Avatar
    Personal Assistant
    Join Date
    04 Feb 2015
    Posts
    2,055
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 13-03-19, 00:51

    Quote Originally Posted by lambforever View Post
    Hype is gone and no radio support and slow streams = little youtube views..
    I see. Thanks for the answer. We can say whatever we want, but If they don't move a muscle to make this one successful ,
    it would be, once more , a missed opportunity!!
    Underneath The Stars

  23. #1423
    SmartIsNewSexy's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    13 Oct 2010
    Posts
    22,408
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 13-03-19, 01:02

    Quote Originally Posted by Crank1t View Post
    Final adds are as follows:
    - #4 (tie) Urban with 28 adds
    - #2 (tie) Rhythmic with 12 adds
    - N/A Urban AC with 1 add

    is this good ???
    "Music starts with M and ends with C"

    Mariah Carey

  24. #1424
    Yerac's Avatar
    Roadie
    Join Date
    26 Jul 2018
    Posts
    704
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 13-03-19, 01:15

    Quote Originally Posted by lambforever View Post
    Hype is gone and no radio support and slow streams = little youtube views..
    The song has been a single for 4 days... lets give it time for radio to pick it up lol

  25. #1425
    chilled's Avatar
    Personal Assistant
    Join Date
    04 Feb 2015
    Posts
    2,055
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Underneath The Stars

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •