User Tag List

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 495

Thread: Michael Jackson expose docu "Leaving Neverland"

  1. #1
    aRat's Avatar
    Manager
    Join Date
    06 Feb 2018
    Location
    Janet's neck
    Posts
    4,846
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    by » Thu January 31st, 2019, 23:44

    'He was a pedophile': Michael Jackson documentary Leaving Neverland sickens Sundance with 'sexually explicit and devastating' proof that King of Pop was a 'monster' who 'sexually abused a lot of children'


    • 'Michael Jackson witnesses/sex abuse victims coming off very credible. It’s so sexually explicit that counselors are in the lobby,' wrote Mara Reinstein
    • 'MJ gave one of his young male victims jewelry in exchange for sexual acts, and even staged a mock wedding,' wrote Patrick Ryan


    Leaving Neverland is a horror film - an intimate, obviously believable, sometimes sexually explicit story of two boys who became Michael Jackson’s special "friends" - i.e., lovers - while their oblivious parents went along. Jackson was a fiend - a smooth predator, a monster,' said Jeff Wells of Hollywood Elsewhere.

    He weighed in after the film as well, writing: 'This is deeply moving exploration of abuse from perspective of its victims/families. Overall well-shaped & constructed. Raises so many difficult questions abt parental roles, celebrity, secrets, fame, enabling behavior & abuse. Topics that could fill a 4 hour follow-up.'
    As critics posted their thoughts, an army of Michael Jackson fans latched on to attack and refute the claims made in the film, despite the fact that the film was played for the first time in Utah on Friday.
    It did not impact those who saw the film however, who were almost unanimous in their belief that this film presented damning evidence to support the allegations made by Robson and Safechuck.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...mpression=true
    The virtue of stanning talent & having qualitea taste: DUA LIPA ♪ RIHANNA ♪ MADONNA
    #NO DUSTY DIVAS ALLOWED

  2. #2

  3. #3
    stevyy's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    14 May 2005
    Location
    .dk
    Posts
    54,129
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Tue February 19th, 2019, 20:28

    call me a pedophile supporter or any of the ish which was thrown at me by ATRL'ers, but that "documentary" is bullcrap. It's so full of lies. Check any of the Wade Robson Videos on youtube. It is apparent.

    I would believe this story, if the "victims" weren't the lowest form of human trash. I will apologize for my language because it is not nice to talk about people that way. But both of these men rile me up due to their history of lying and fabricating their story which is partly taken from an anti-MJ novel (look it up).

    The author of that novel has been sued by MJ and MJ won, he then fled the country. I mean it is all so sketchy. It is unreal because it's all a scam.

  4. #4
    Westen's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    11 Jun 2013
    Posts
    12,561
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Tue February 19th, 2019, 20:37

    Can't wait for this to air

  5. #5
    DnBLover's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    21 Dec 2009
    Location
    PT-NO
    Posts
    14,940
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Tue February 19th, 2019, 20:45

    Yea I saw a piece on Wade Robson and the guy is scum. This is his claim to fame.
    I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
    I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

  6. #6
    stevyy's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    14 May 2005
    Location
    .dk
    Posts
    54,129
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Tue February 19th, 2019, 21:32

    If anything that film will make me an even harder MJ mega stan. *plays Thriller*

  7. #7
    menime123's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    01 May 2005
    Posts
    18,333
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Wed February 20th, 2019, 00:05

    I am absolutely astounded that HBO will air this documentary series. The documentary is basically conversations with 2 accusers and their family. There is no journalistic merit to it, no exploration of the facts - just an opportunity for 2 accusers to provide their version of events.

    The MJ estate has come out fighting and rightly so. For every ‘explosive’ article over the last few weeks that has been written about this, there have been some strongly worded opinion pieces and some publications are starting to wise up to the facts that are not included in this.

    So what facts?

    1. Wade Rodson publicly denied for over 20 years that MJ abused him.
    2. Wade was part of MJ’s defence in his 2005 trial - Wade stood up in court and defended his supposed abuser.
    3. After MJ’s dead Wade performed in Janet’s MTV tribute.
    4. Later, Wade approached the MJ Estate asking to direct a proposed Cirque Du Soleil MJ production. His estate declined his request.
    5. A year later Wade made his first ever claim of sexual abuse against MJ and instantly started to tout an exposé book to publishers - no one wanted it.
    6. Wade then sued the MJ Estate for $1.5 billion but the court rejected the claim.
    7. An appeal hearing will take place AFTER this documentary airs.
    8. Wade claims to realise he was only abused upon having his own children.
    9. The other accuser only believes he was abused after hearing Wade’s claims.
    10. The other also launched legal action against the estate. Both men are represented by the same legal firm.

    The thing people forget is that MJ is a man tried in a court of law and found NOT GUILTY. The prosecution tried - and I mean really, really tried - to find anyone that could legitimately corroborate the claims made in 2005.

    The other thing most people do not know is that the FBI held a 10 year investigation on MJ and found not one single iota of evidence suggesting wrong doing. These files have since been made available.

    Finally, when MJ paid off his 1993 accuser, it did not end the legal investigation. The FBI declined to charge MJ because of lack of any evidence. That accusation destroyed that boys life and family - I believe he stopped talking to his parents and his father killed himself.

    Abuse is a terrible thing in any form. I don’t defend MJ but based on the above points, do not believe the claims. Why would you stand up in a court of law and defend your abuser (as an adult) in a trial against a minor?

    Wade’s mother is on record stating she thinks her son deserves an Oscar. Tells you everything, doesn’t it?

    My concern is that in this #MeToo era, everything will be taken at face value.

  8. #8
    spiritboy's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    11 Jan 2004
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    27,370
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Wed February 20th, 2019, 11:21

    I will never believe those BS made up stories. MJ will always be a legend dear to my heart.
    Cha Cha Instructor

  9. #9
    Loveguru's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    26 Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,146
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Forever Young

  10. #10

  11. #11
    stevyy's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    14 May 2005
    Location
    .dk
    Posts
    54,129
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  12. #12
    Erotica's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    15 Mar 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    18,365
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Wed February 27th, 2019, 18:24

    I would not give them another platform.
    I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

  13. #13
    menime123's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    01 May 2005
    Posts
    18,333
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Wed February 27th, 2019, 21:26

    So HBO - who are broadcasting the documentary are going to use Oprah (who has seen a private screening of it) to legitimise what the accusers say. There is no way HBO would air an interview that isn’t biased.

    Thank god the estate are suing HBO. This is going to get messy I think, as there’s a contract between HBO and one of MJ’s companies where basically, HBO​ agreed to non-disparagement provisions which supposedly remain in effect.

  14. #14
    menime123's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    01 May 2005
    Posts
    18,333
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Wed February 27th, 2019, 21:34



    Wow, so Oprah’s studio audience will be survivors of abuse, who presumably will be there to legitimatise the claims.

  15. #15
    Erotica's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    15 Mar 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    18,365
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Wed February 27th, 2019, 21:43

    Oh well, I know what will be in the headlines in a few days :/
    I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

  16. #16
    stevyy's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    14 May 2005
    Location
    .dk
    Posts
    54,129
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Wed February 27th, 2019, 22:19

    the media will create havoc with this. I will stream the hell out of his catalogue in support...

  17. #17
    aRat's Avatar
    Manager
    Join Date
    06 Feb 2018
    Location
    Janet's neck
    Posts
    4,846
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    by » Wed February 27th, 2019, 22:36

    umm gworls yall seem to forget that child porn was found in his residence and that he "slept" with kids alone. Ever thought about that the victims may be right and that they got screwed over by an unfair justice system (especially the US justice sytem which is easily influenced by power, status and money as the case of OJ Simpson among many others have shown)?
    The virtue of stanning talent & having qualitea taste: DUA LIPA ♪ RIHANNA ♪ MADONNA
    #NO DUSTY DIVAS ALLOWED

  18. #18
    Erotica's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    15 Mar 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    18,365
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Wed February 27th, 2019, 23:07

    I get your point aRat, but what bugs me is the involvement of Wade Robson in all of this. It's strange he always changed his mind about him, even supported him after he died and later again said he was a victim of Michael. This is confusing.

    All in all everything in this is strange and don't think we will ever know something certain.
    I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

  19. #19
    menime123's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    01 May 2005
    Posts
    18,333
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Wed February 27th, 2019, 23:16

    Quote Originally Posted by aRat View Post
    umm gworls yall seem to forget that child porn was found in his residence and that he "slept" with kids alone. Ever thought about that the victims may be right and that they got screwed over by an unfair justice system (especially the US justice sytem which is easily influenced by power, status and money as the case of OJ Simpson among many others have shown)?

    There was no child pornography found. As if they would have let something like that go unanswered. The facts are all online should you chose to read them - not a single shred of evidence was found to support the allegations in 2005 and he was found not guilty of all accusations... including a defence - in court under oath - from one of the accusers in this new documentary.

    The prosecution went global in their search for anyone to corroborate the accusations and nothing could be found. The FBI did a 10 a year investigation, including unannounced raids. This is all online and officially released. His autopsy is all online for anyone willing to do a comparison with the accusations made too.

    There was no evidence. Nothing. Ever. If there was anything to back up a single claim I’d review it. But until anyone can provide evidence (and an accusation is not evidence) then I do believe in innocent until proven guilty, the integrity of the trial against him, the strength of the FBI’s ability to investigate. Being uneasy with the fact he slept in the same bed as children does not make him guilty.

    This is all trial by media in an effort to elicite support for the accusers who are trying to sue MJ’s estate. As it stands the accusers provide no evidence to back up their claims. MJ is dead and no justice can be found. There will be no trial and all they seek to do is damage a reputation in the hope of gaining money out of it.

    You do not stand up in court and defend your abuser. You don’t suddenly realise you were abused because you’ve had your own kids. You don’t sell your abuser’s merchandise on eBay. You don’t go on stage at MTV and dance with Janet in tribute to your abuser. You don’t go to your abusers estate and ask to direct a planned touring global tribute show.

    These are current the facts. There are more fact discrediting the accusers than there are supporting their claims. This is total trial by media and in the #MeToo era it’s important to remain objective and understand that this documentary wants you to believe what is said in it.
    SLOW DOWN PAPI... NO MEN IN ME.

  20. #20
    Westen's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    11 Jun 2013
    Posts
    12,561
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Wed February 27th, 2019, 23:23

    Books with pictures of half naked and tortured kids were found in secret closet.


    Can one of those blind MJ stans explain to me how can one lie take you this far, to the court and stuff? If it was that easy to lie everyone would've lied.

    We've all seen OJ case. End of it.

    Everyone knows he was SICK. Just like everyone knew about RKelly, Weinsten etc...

    Funny how far will his fans go to defend him, why not defending R Kelly too then?

  21. #21
    menime123's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    01 May 2005
    Posts
    18,333
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Wed February 27th, 2019, 23:25

    Quote Originally Posted by Erotica View Post
    I get your point aRat, but what bugs me is the involvement of Wade Robson in all of this. It's strange he always changed his mind about him, even supported him after he died and later again said he was a victim of Michael. This is confusing.

    All in all everything in this is strange and don't think we will ever know something certain.
    As I said above, Wade defended MJ in court, categorically stating he was never abused. He has since said otherwise, but how can you believe him either way, if you can lie in court? I know TV makes it look easy, but it takes a hell of a lot to actively lie in court under oath.

    Both accusers are represented by the same legal firm and are both awaiting an appeal against a judges decision ruling they can’t sue MJ’s estate for damages... which will happen after this documentary airs. The other accuser only realised he was abused after watching Wade make his claims on TV too.

    If HBO wanted credibility, they’d have at least waited until after the pending legal action, surely? Anyway... the estate published a scathing letter to HBO, claiming all they want to to cause a stir in the hope of gaining subscribers. They also basically claim that HBO hasn’t anything worth watching aside from Game of Thrones and point out even that’s ending this year
    SLOW DOWN PAPI... NO MEN IN ME.

  22. #22
    menime123's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    01 May 2005
    Posts
    18,333
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Wed February 27th, 2019, 23:34

    Quote Originally Posted by Westen View Post
    Books with pictures of half naked and tortured kids were found in secret closet.


    Can one of those blind MJ stans explain to me how can one lie take you this far, to the court and stuff? If it was that easy to lie everyone would've lied.

    We've all seen OJ case. End of it.

    Everyone knows he was SICK. Just like everyone knew about RKelly, Weinsten etc...

    Funny how far will his fans go to defend him, why not defending R Kelly too then?
    I don’t defend MJ and any claim that I’m a ‘stan’ is just an attempt to ignore what’s been said. All I’ve done is raise facts about the accusers that bring into question their credibility and point out there is no evidence to support these claims. As such, just because someone says it, doesn’t make it true. Prove to me his guilt and I’ll support it.

    R Kelly and Weinstein are also innocent until proven guilty, and it’s important not to get caught up in headlines that offer no facts. Either way, I reserve judgement until they have been tried in a court of law. Being sleezy isn’t a crime though, in the same way sleeping in a bed with a minor is not illegal.
    SLOW DOWN PAPI... NO MEN IN ME.

  23. #23
    stevyy's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    14 May 2005
    Location
    .dk
    Posts
    54,129
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Wed February 27th, 2019, 23:35

    Quote Originally Posted by Westen View Post
    Books with pictures of half naked and tortured kids were found in secret closet.
    absolutely untrue. Please provide a link! The FBI documents do not support your claim.

  24. #24
    aRat's Avatar
    Manager
    Join Date
    06 Feb 2018
    Location
    Janet's neck
    Posts
    4,846
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    by » Wed February 27th, 2019, 23:44

    Quote Originally Posted by stevyy View Post
    absolutely untrue. Please provide a link! The FBI documents do not support your claim.
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/p...-a7094876.html

    The report from the raid was never made public. But now Radar Online has obtained what appear to be the case documents. Among the items found at Jackson's home were images of children bleeding or in pain, and of children’s faces superimposed onto adult bodies, the gossip site reported.

    Many of the images included in the documents could be described as erotic or provocative art photography, including works from a book entitled The Fourth Sex, by artists such as the Chapman Brothers and Tracey Emin. Other books found by police contained images of children nude or in swimwear. There were also multiple porn magazines and videos in the star’s bedroom and bathroom, including recent issues of Hustler’s Barely Legal and Girls of Penthouse.
    The virtue of stanning talent & having qualitea taste: DUA LIPA ♪ RIHANNA ♪ MADONNA
    #NO DUSTY DIVAS ALLOWED

  25. #25
    DnBLover's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    21 Dec 2009
    Location
    PT-NO
    Posts
    14,940
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Wed February 27th, 2019, 23:46

    All I've seen so far is claims that he had child porn and stuff on random comment sections, never substantiated claims by anyone.

    That Wade Robson guy involvement in all of this just tells me this is all fabricated. Anyone who knows the story of that douche and still defends this... Well, think what you want. Who cares. The guy is dead and his legacy will live on. Guilty or not.
    I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
    I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •