Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: Michael Jackson expose docu "Leaving Neverland"

Manager
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

by » Mon October 28th, 2019, 08:44

Quote Originally Posted by SpyVsSpy View Post
    When you’re rich and famous, your fans just think you’re eccentric. If a blue collar worker hung out with children the way he did no one here would give him the benefit of a doubt.
    I hope you realize that no “benefit of a doubt” would be needed, because “hanging out with kids” is not a crime, no matter what age you are. It’s merely people’s minds that oversexualise everything, simply because it is “not normal” for an adult to prefer the company of kids.

Legend
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)

by » Sat November 2nd, 2019, 00:14

truly, anyone who believes the abuse saga is demented at this point.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

by » Fri November 8th, 2019, 11:30

Quote Originally Posted by stevyy View Post
    truly, anyone who believes the abuse saga is demented at this point.
    Unfortunately some people want him to be guilty. They're basically paedophile fantasists.

Personal Assistant
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

by » Fri November 8th, 2019, 13:29

^ I find it hard to believe that people are citing a very stalker-ish twitter profile as a source. LOL That's just random musings by some OTT MJ fan. Whoever that is should be careful with posting all the financial information etc. of some of these people, they are not public figures (in the eyes of the court).

Quote Originally Posted by BushBoy View Post
    Unfortunately some people want him to be guilty. They're basically paedophile fantasists.
    How do we classify those that so desperately want to profess his innocence? Pedophile apologists?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

by » Fri November 8th, 2019, 16:05

Random musings that contain actual documents about the financial situation of his accusers. And why not dig in to the background of his accusers? They've all been caught in myriad lies so as far as I'm concerned it's fair game. If there wasn't so much money involved then maybe one could reasonably argue that MJ did actually do extremely inappropriate things with children. However, he was investigated thoroughly by several different agencies that turned up nothing that resulted in a conviction. The man clearly had poor boundaries and after the 1993 accusations should have never again put himself in such a questionable position, but I suppose in his mind if he'd done nothing wrong then why change his behaviour. There will always be those who think he was guilty but I've seen enough to think otherwise. If I had any inclination that he was a child molester then I wouldn't waste my time defending him.