Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: Michael Jackson expose docu "Leaving Neverland"

Manager
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

by » Mon September 16th, 2019, 18:20

Whether Michael Jackson is guilty or not, that documentary was utter rubbish and should not have won an Emmy. It's quite clear to me that it merely was recognized for its topic, not for being a quality documentary.

by » Mon September 16th, 2019, 19:09

In my opinion it’s thought-provoking that so many can judge someone on such a weak basis. It’s a bit scary that the facts matter so little to many people, if they early on have invested themselves in a guilty narrative. Of course we can’t say 100% for sure that MJ never abused anyone but you can’t say that about others either. MJ deserves to be presumed innocent in my opinion, but I have realised that many will continue to think otherwise.

Personal Assistant
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

by » Mon September 16th, 2019, 19:24

^ People judge everything at every second. We couldn't function or survive otherwise. This includes making character judgements. While we shouldn't be out lynching someone on a personal hunch, it's also naive to think that no opinions should be formed other than those supported by the court. Life rarely presents us with truly unique situations or people, thus patterns of behavior can easily be placed in or outside the "normal" box based on prior experience.

And that is perfectly okay.

If some 35-40 year old dude moved in across the street and started taking an unusual interest in my children, I'm taking precautions to ensure he can't harm them and instructing them to stay away from the man (regardless of whether he has a record or not). It's normal.

by » Tue September 17th, 2019, 17:52

Quote Originally Posted by SpyVsSpy View Post
    Imo an adult can talk about what happened to him or what someone did to him when he was 11 or 12 (for example), and it is very likely that he will get certain timelines or facts wrong. That doesn’t mean they’re lying. In MJ’s case, if its all about the money, why is it that no woman or girl has come out to accuse him of sexual abuse or predatory behavior?
    He was accused by a woman at the time that Rob$on and $afechuck filed their initial lawsuits but she backed out. This is rarely mentioned, probably because most people don't know about it. Kinda destroys the boylover narrative a tad too which I suspect is why the media don't like to report it.

by » Tue September 17th, 2019, 18:18

Just before $afechuck realised that he'd been abused by MJ, after seeing Wade accusing MJ on television, the Safechuck family were sued for $24 million for defrauding the shareholders of their business. That's quite the incentive to sue a dead billionaire's estate.

https://twitter.com/JuliaBerkowitz1/...18167675596800

by » Wed September 18th, 2019, 01:26

Quote Originally Posted by BushBoy View Post
    He was accused by a woman at the time that Rob$on and $afechuck filed their initial lawsuits but she backed out. This is rarely mentioned, probably because most people don't know about it. Kinda destroys the boylover narrative a tad too which I suspect is why the media don't like to report it.
    Why did she back out?

by » Wed September 18th, 2019, 09:28

Quote Originally Posted by SpyVsSpy View Post
    Why did she back out?
    No idea. We never even found out her name.

Legend
    Mentioned
    192 Post(s)

by » Wed October 9th, 2019, 20:42

This is incredible and incredibly moving. I think it is an IQ test these days... those who believe the allegations and are not even willing to sit thru any of these new documentaries about the accusers... and the circumstances... obviously have no intelligence.

What I take away from this, is that Jordan Chandler was indeed a victim... not by Michael but his own father.

I think the whole thing with MJ and pedophilia is most well-researched case in history.

How the media made a complete innocent man into a devil... is something to behold. I hope nobody else has to ever go thru this again.

by » Wed October 9th, 2019, 23:54

Quote Originally Posted by stevyy View Post
    This is incredible and incredibly moving. I think it is an IQ test these days... those who believe the allegations and are not even willing to sit thru any of these new documentaries about the accusers... and the circumstances... obviously have no intelligence.

What I take away from this, is that Jordan Chandler was indeed a victim... not by Michael but his own father.

I think the whole thing with MJ and pedophilia is most well-researched case in history.

How the media made a complete innocent man into a devil... is something to behold. I hope nobody else has to ever go thru this again.
    Would be great if we could found out who is behind the continuing attempt to destroy his legacy and why.

Legend
    Mentioned
    192 Post(s)

by » Thu October 10th, 2019, 00:00

Would be great if we could found out who is behind the continuing attempt to destroy his legacy and why.
    I have no idea who is behind all of this... I guess... Evan Chandler started it all and from there on out and MJ*s own mistakes in how he handled the first case... (i mean he had no other choice...) he opened pandora's box.

Jordan Chandler is the only one who could put a stop to this all... if he would only come out and tell the truth... but I guess he would be forced to give all the money back.

by » Thu October 10th, 2019, 08:43

This new documentary "Square One" is a must see for everyone, who is willing to know about the facts regarding how the allegations started. It is laid out very well with a timeline, and it also includes very interesting interviews from witnesses that are not discredited and have no financial incentive to lie unlike the men in "Leaving Neverland".

It is very sad how the media does not really seem to care, even when the facts are served to them on a platter with "Lies of Leaving Neverland" and "Square One". A story of sexual abuse is apparently much more interesting to them no matter how weak the accusers' cases are. I wish that it would be different, but it's probably right, when some say that these counter-documentaries will mostly serve historical purposes. In 50 years people will probably know better, but for now people who can benefit from the allegations and a guilty-agenda will continue to push them hard.

Legend
    Mentioned
    192 Post(s)

by » Thu October 10th, 2019, 08:49

Quote Originally Posted by emilhot View Post
    This new documentary "Square One" is a must see for everyone, who is willing to know about the facts regarding how the allegations started. It is laid out very well with a timeline, and it also includes very interesting interviews from witnesses that are not discredited and have no financial incentive to lie unlike the men in "Leaving Neverland".

It is very sad how the media does not really seem to care, even when the facts are served to them on a platter with "Lies of Leaving Neverland" and "Square One". A story of sexual abuse is apparently much more interesting to them no matter how weak the accusers' cases are. I wish that it would be different, but it's probably right, when some say that these counter-documentaries will mostly serve historical purposes. In 50 years people will probably know better, but for now people who can benefit from the allegations and a guilty-agenda will continue to push them hard.
    It is so shocking how the reporter exposed testified that news outlets ran entire fake stories and would pay so called "witnesses" to alter their stories and make them more dramatic and incriminating. So... what I don't get is that the media is fully aware that they are spreading fake stories which they have edited, told by paid witnesses... so why couldn't they stop with it after the first run in 1993-1994... why did they have to repeat this in 2003-05 and 2018-2019.

Personal Assistant
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

by » Thu October 10th, 2019, 15:22

Quote Originally Posted by stevyy View Post
    I have no idea who is behind all of this... I guess... Evan Chandler started it all and from there on out and MJ*s own mistakes in how he handled the first case... (i mean he had no other choice...) he opened pandora's box.
    That's one of the most perplexing things about the whole situation. Why did his team fail to make changes around NL that would have ensured that any accusations that arose could be fully rebutted. Surveillance, MJ only interacting with the kids when other adults were in the room, no more trips with these families, etc. Perhaps they were all incompetent. Once the first accusation happened, everyone involved should have known that the problem would arise again if no changes were made (whether they believed MJ was innocent or not). The Arvizo case never makes it to trial if his people had been smarter.

Legend
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)

by » Thu October 10th, 2019, 16:46

I don't think MJ listened to anybody. After that Jordan Chandler case, he should've stayed away from kids but he did exact the opposite of what he should've done.
    Cha Cha Instructor

Legend
    Mentioned
    192 Post(s)

by » Sun October 13th, 2019, 00:09

Quote Originally Posted by spiritboy View Post
    I don't think MJ listened to anybody. After that Jordan Chandler case, he should've stayed away from kids but he did exact the opposite of what he should've done.
    I think that the only times that he felt comfortable and like a human being was when he was around kids. That was his mental disorder. Since... most and every adult in his life has sold him out and backstabbed him... I can understand that. He was a prioners within himself and literally in the world... bc he literally couldn't leave the house.

Roadie
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

by » Sun October 13th, 2019, 02:17

Kids seemed to be the only people in his life who didn't want anything from him. Some of those kid's parents sure did...
    The sands of time fade into dark
    Feel your pulse it's groove o'clock
    A message to madness
    Feel music that's realness