Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Christina Aguilera - The Xperience Residency / The X Tour

Legend
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

by » Thu July 11th, 2019, 10:18

Quote Originally Posted by JeremySpears View Post
    @luckyONE is going to that show
    Hopefully Ill meet some fighters, and I hope the audience will be gr8.
    I gotta fight for nice spot in front of stage.
    Gotta think about when Ill go… the doors opens at 17:00

Superstar
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

by » Thu July 11th, 2019, 10:30

Currently waiting in line and THANKFULLY it’s pretty short til now
    Doesn't the show start in like 8 hours???

Legend
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

by » Thu July 11th, 2019, 10:38

What r u doin there 8/9 hours before show

Legend
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)

by » Thu July 11th, 2019, 10:41

Quote Originally Posted by croatiaxtina View Post
    What r u doin there 8/9 hours before show
    Maybe to get a spot in the front? There were also a lot of Fighters early during the Amsterdam date

Superstar
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)

by » Thu July 11th, 2019, 11:43

Quote Originally Posted by IVyoncé View Post
    Maybe to get a spot in the front? There were also a lot of Fighters early during the Amsterdam date
    Exactly. I waited the entire day for Britney as well and I got to the front.

By the way I joust found out it’s the 1,500 event in this arena

Legend
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)

by » Thu July 11th, 2019, 11:48

Nice and wow that's great

Superstar
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

by » Thu July 11th, 2019, 12:02

Have fun @JeremySpears Can't wait to hear about it!!!!. I am so jealous you guys all live so close, we are so isolated in Australia!!!!

I would love to be able to see her in multiple countries!!!!

Legend
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

by » Thu July 11th, 2019, 16:52

Quote Originally Posted by Ewokguy15 View Post
    Have fun @JeremySpears Can't wait to hear about it!!!!. I am so jealous you guys all live so close, we are so isolated in Australia!!!!

I would love to be able to see her in multiple countries!!!!
    Hopefully she gets to tour Australia as well soon again, so you can see her there.
    "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Legend
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

by » Thu July 11th, 2019, 21:04

What's the capacity for Stuttgart?

Superstar
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

by » Thu July 11th, 2019, 22:20

I think I read 6,000 people can watch the main stage or something

Superstar
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)

by » Thu July 11th, 2019, 22:52

Going to write more tomorrow. I‘m still shook to the core and I can’t believe that I got to the front. :,)

Superstar
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

by » Thu July 11th, 2019, 22:54

How was the crowd? 59% full?

Superstar
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)

by » Thu July 11th, 2019, 23:46

Quote Originally Posted by Ewokguy15 View Post
    How was the crowd? 59% full?
    These are the best pictures I took during the show.

A huge part of the upper section was closed and the rest of it was poorly filled but other than that I was suprised at how many people were there. I mean look at the pics it doesn’t look like a flop to me.

The crowd went nuts! We were chanting her name several times (first time when she was waaaay too late but I‘ll get into that tomorrow) and everyone was singing along, jumping and dancing. It was a great energy there.
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Legend
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

by » Fri July 12th, 2019, 07:26

I'm travelling to Stuttgart in few hours…. I won't be able to post my impressions, until I come back, cuz ukmix on mobile phone looks mess.

Hopefully it won't rain tomorrow at concert.

I'm super excited to see my Queen for the first time.

Legend
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

by » Fri July 12th, 2019, 07:56

I'm travelling to Stuttgart in few hours…. I won't be able to post my impressions, until I come back, cuz ukmix on mobile phone looks mess.

I've sent you a message but somehow can't see it in my outbox. So hope you received it.

Legend
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

by » Fri July 12th, 2019, 08:29

Quote Originally Posted by candyman View Post
    I've sent you a message but somehow can't see it in my outbox. So hope you received it.
    My pm was full so I didn't see it. Check ur pm

Byeeeee guys… I'm leaving for few days

Superstar
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

by » Fri July 12th, 2019, 08:42

So happy we all finally get to see her, ENJOY !!!!

Will be interesting to see if the next few shows will be more Jazz influenced.

Legend
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)

by » Fri July 12th, 2019, 08:46

Have fun!!!!

Legend
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

by » Fri July 12th, 2019, 22:06

Have fun !
    Whitney Houston

Superstar
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)

by » Sat July 13th, 2019, 02:28

Christina Aguilera Launches Vegas Residency 'The Xperience' with $4 Million Earned

Live from Las Vegas, Christina Aguilera is the latest pop superstar to impact the Hot Tours tally with a brand new residency. The Xperience breezed through its first leg and hits the recap dated July 13, 2019, at No. 4.

Aguilera began her Vegas run on May 31, playing the first of eight shows at the Zappos Theater at Planet Hollywood, former home to residencies by Britney Spears, Jennifer Lopez, and the Backstreet Boys. The entire leg totaled $4 million in grosses and 24,988 tickets sold according to figures reported to Billboard Boxscore.

Those figures average out to $497,000 and 3,124 tickets per show. Aguilera’s semi-permanent move to Vegas is already paying off, bumping 5% from the $472,000 average of 2018’s Liberation Tour, a trek that marked her first concerts in 11 years. She’ll return to Zappos in September for an additional eight shows, while also touring Europe in July and November. The first show of Aguilera’s The X Tour grossed $432,000 at the AccorHotels Arena in Paris, bumping her weekly Hot Tours figure to $4.4 million.

Aguilera has a storied history on the Billboard charts, with five No. 1 singles on the Billboard Hot 100 (spanning the 1990s, 2000s, and 2010s), and seven top 10 albums on the Billboard 200. She was named one of Billboard’s top 20 artists of the 2000s. And despite spending more than half of her 20-year touring career on hiatus, she has sold a reported total of 1.5 million tickets and grossed $81.7 million on the road.

Xtina isn’t the only Vegas icon hitting the Hot Tours list this week. Lady Gaga is No. 2 with the second leg of her ongoing Sin City residency. Combining the grosses of Enigma and Jazz & Piano, Gaga added $13.5 million to her total, having grossed $29.5 million since her Dec. 28, 2018, launch. Additionally, the first six shows of Janet Jackson’s Metamorphosis hit the June 29 list with $4.1 million.
    https://www.billboard.com/biz/articl...erience-with-4

Legend
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

by » Sat July 13th, 2019, 10:47

Berlin.

Whitney Houston

Superstar
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)

by » Sat July 13th, 2019, 10:53

For today's festival show in Stuttgart, we're lucky because it will stop raining in the next hours. Tonight it will be dry, no rain.

cd/vinyl collection instagram
    http://www.instagram.com/i.love.collecting.cds

Superstar
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)

by » Sat July 13th, 2019, 15:51

A long ass review:

Okay so first thing I want to say is that I‘m disappointed that there were no posters for Xtina in Berlin. I was expecting to see them everywhere but nope. Other fans that I talked to said the same but whatever.

They did have these screens outside of the arena where she appeared a few times though and I had to take pictures.

I arrived at the arena at 11am. The line was pretty short then which suprised me because last year at the B concert the line was annoyingly long already. After I sat there for a while I noticed that I sat right at a door which I didn’t notice at first and I was freaking out inside. The wait passed pretty quick because we all were talking to each other, we played pretty much her entire discography and I even met some other people wearing Britney shirts there which was cool. By the way the shirt got some positive and a few negative reactions but that’s my own fault lmao.

Like I said before the show wasn’t sold out. A big part of the upper section was closed and there were only a few people on the other parts. But she sold a lot more tickets than I initially expected. The empty seats were the #1 topic while we were waiting and even the security people were making silly jokes about it which I found pretty annoying and disrespectful.

I took these pictures 6 minutes before Christina came on stage.

So the opening act was Drax Project and I expected to be bored as hell but I actually enjoyed them a lot. Their set started at 8pm and ended after 30 minutes. When they started to play "Cry Me a River" the people behind me laughed hard because I was wearing a Britney shirt. The unintentional shade was real.

At 8:37pm this picture of Xtina appeared on the screens which was enough to make everyone freak out.

She was 25 minutes late but the show finally started at 9:09pm with an epic video interlude. That alone was enough to slay me. Xtina appeared on a throne, singing "Bionic" and everyone freaked out. The verse was playback and it was extremely quite so that was kind of annoying. Her pink/silver outfit was really nice. Then she started sang "Your Body" and "Genie in a Bottle" and we all went nuts. I loved the simple choreo for Genie. Then she talked to us for the first time, thanking us for coming to the show and saying how grateful she is that we let her take care of her family. That was sweet. Then she sang "The Voice Within". I never was too crazy about that song but everyone else was lol.

The next video interlude was just as epic as the first one. It showed Christina wearing a crown and a golden Xtina sitting on a throne. Then she appeared on stage on another throne, performing "Dirrty". My favorite song. You all can’t even imagine how I freaked out. I loved the dance break and she executed it pretty well. I also loved the outfit she was wearing here by the way. The next song was "Vanity". She seemed to enjoy performing that song a lot. Then a little dance break to the instrumental of "Express" led us to "Lady Marmalade". I loved the performance and was screaming my lungs out until I almost suffocated. Yes suffocated. There was so much confetti and some it got into my mouth and I almost died. I should sue.

After my near-death experience the powerful "Fall In Line" video interlude started playing. A lot of people knew that song which surprised me. When Cher appeared on the screen the arena went nuts. She performed "Can‘t Hold Us Down" and the crowd loved it. And she (as we all know) enjoyed singing it. The next song was "Sick of Sittin‘" and I liked that performance but no one besides me seemed to know that song lol.

The next video interlude wasn’t as epic as the other two but it was still beautiful. The next songs were "Maria" and "Twice". The crowd didn’t know those either and I was a little embarrassed because I was getting my life. I loved how the stage moved during the performance and basically the entire look of it. The costume is one of the few ones from the Vegas show which I don’t like and I wish she would burn it.

She then changed her costume and sang "Say Something" with her male background singer. AND she cried at the end. A lot of people got emotional though. After that she talked to us again about how she will always be a Disney girl and her first record deal and started singing "Reflection" which the audience loved. The next two songs were "What a Girl Wants" and "Come On Over Baby (All I Want Is You)" in their highly annoying BTB Tour versions. I never liked those versions and it kind of ruined the performance for me. The entire segment was kind of like a little time travel because she said something about each song. I did not like the outfit too much.

Then a video interlude with drag queens started playing while her dancers were striking poses to "Glam". She performed "Ain‘t No Other Man" in a hot latex costume and then performed "Candyman" in the pink coat from the Vegas show. I liked how she mixed "Candyman" with "I Want Candy". The next song was "Accelerate" which the crowd knew and loved and I was getting my life as well because I‘m still defending that song to this day lol. Then she performed "Feel This Moment" and everyone freaked out. It was crazy. She wore a black bodysuit with hearts on it. That costume was okay.

The next song was "Beautiful" and y’all can imagine how the crowd reacted. Everyone sang along, phoned with the flashlight on where in the air and most people were crying. She wore a kimono and I still don’t understand why she did not wear that for "Reflection".

Then she performed "Fighter" and I think this is the moment where I freaked out the most. That song means so much to me and it’s in my Top 3 and I was just losing it. I couldn’t have looked more crazy if I tried. And that black and red bodysuit was so hot. Probably my favorite costume.

The last song was "Let There Be Love" and that was a huge party. The crowd screamed and confetti and colorful balloons were flying all over the arena. She wore a jumpsuit which I didn’t like but whatever.

Overall I have to say that the concert was everything. I didn’t expect it to be THAT good judging from the videos but it was epic and I had the time of my life. I loved how she interacted the crowd and how the crowd reacted to her. We don’t even have to talk about her voice. Of course it was amazing as always. She looked breathtaking and most of the outfits were good. The fact that I got to be in the front row made everything even more perfect.

I didn’t buy any merch though because I thought it was quite ugly.
    Last edited by JeremySpears; Sat July 13th, 2019 at 15:54.

Legend
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)

by » Sat July 13th, 2019, 19:52

Thanks for your report about the concert, very interesting.

I hate that the people did not acknowledge Sick of sittin, one of her best.
    I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Legend
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)

by » Sat July 13th, 2019, 19:54

Awesome review, glad you had fun!
    I screamed along during Sick Of Sittin during both shows I attended and people looked at me like I was possesed for knowing the lyrics