Lithuanian pop (Music paradise for girl groups fans)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LastDreamer
    Manager
    • 01 Feb 2019

Studentes parodied their own cover of "Boom-Bang-a-Bang" rather than the song itself, because their version gets a little poppy/Eurobeat from the second verse onwards (complete with keychange) If you want their actual cover, listen below :

They turned this song into a song about school crushing, particularly a small story two people in the same class (him and her), and they portray him as the shy one to tell his love to her, the song's protagonist, and not herself. The song title might be translated as "School Waltz" but there's nothing waltzy in the song, maybe except for the tempo in the first verse-chorus.
    In my head I like to imagine LastDreamer in the land of Lithuania right now with a suitcase of simcards, a box of chocolates and a wedding ring. It would be a great base for an epic Eurovision fan fiction.

Comment

• LastDreamer
      Manager
      • 01 Feb 2019

Three well-known Lithuanian singers Vaida Genyte, Renata Norvile and Neringa Nekrasiute have gathered together for a joint project - brand new female group La Forza in the end of 2018 year.

Jeigu Tu Iseisi

Leisk Tave Paguosti

In my head I like to imagine LastDreamer in the land of Lithuania right now with a suitcase of simcards, a box of chocolates and a wedding ring. It would be a great base for an epic Eurovision fan fiction.

Comment

• LastDreamer
        Manager
        • 01 Feb 2019

"Leisk Tave Paguosti" was my # 1 in Lithuanian Eurovision pre-selection of 2019, so let's remember another my personal Eurovision-related favourite.

Mia - Sacrifice (2017)

The winner of my Ideal Eurovision in 2017.
        Last edited by LastDreamer; Tue January 7, 2020, 17:14.

Comment

• LastDreamer
          Manager
          • 01 Feb 2019

Sandrute - Nebemyli

Sandrute is a character from web series "Draugu Draugai", played by Karolina Kriukelyte.

Comment

• LastDreamer
            Manager
            • 01 Feb 2019

Some my favourite Lithuanian songs from 2019 year.
            Jovita Vaicekauskaite - Mano Sargas
            Marija Akelan - Snow
            Laura Remeikiene - Kakava
            Violeta Cvirkaite - Chuliganas

Comment

• LastDreamer
              Manager
              • 01 Feb 2019

Today is my birthday, so let's listen a lady from my avatar.

It's Kristina Ivanova (from YVA) and her other music project - girl group Magnit.

Magnit - Laiko Rate

Magnit - Meile Kaip Kine

Last edited by LastDreamer; Sun January 21, 2024, 06:13.

Comment

• LastDreamer
                Manager
                • 01 Feb 2019

Lithuanian singer Rasa Kausiute took 1st place in 2011 International contest in Palanga with her cover version of Lady Gaga's main hit "Bad Romance".

Comment

• LastDreamer
                  Manager
                  • 01 Feb 2019

Indre Stonkuviene - Moteru Pasaulyje

Comment

• LastDreamer
                    Manager
                    • 01 Feb 2019

Nijole - Meile Tikiu

Comment

• LastDreamer
                      Manager
                      • 01 Feb 2019

100 % pure pop from girl group Braskes ("Strawberries")

Meiles Daina

Braske

Comment

• LastDreamer
                        Manager
                        • 01 Feb 2019

Fantastic discovery today.

Lithuanian cover version of the one from my all-time favourite songs.

Blogos Mergaites and 69 Danguje - Norim Buti Vaikais

Comment

• LastDreamer
                          Manager
                          • 01 Feb 2019

From Tier 2 groups Blogos Mergaites were my favourites together with Magnit and Sirdeles.
                          I like both their albums - BM (2007) and Truksta Oro (2009).

Blogos Mergaites - Nestabdyk

Blogos Mergaites - Lele

Last edited by LastDreamer; Sun January 21, 2024, 06:15.

Comment

• LastDreamer
                            Manager
                            • 01 Feb 2019

If you are London resident that ROKA Club is the best place for fans of Lithuanian music.
                            Every 2 weeks you can listen a concert program from any Lithuanian act.

Next big date is 11th May. Kristina's girl group Kristal with "Hit The Dancefloor".

ROKA Club : https://www.facebook.com/radugavenue/

Comment

• LastDreamer
                              Manager
                              • 01 Feb 2019

Pinup Girls - Cirkas

I don't like the original, but a charm of Lithuanian language made me a fan of this song.

Comment

• LastDreamer
                                Manager
                                • 01 Feb 2019

Monika Sedziuviene - Bandysiu

My celebrity crush with the one of the best Lithuanian pop songs from 2018 year.

Comment

• LastDreamer
                                  Manager
                                  • 01 Feb 2019

Some fresh Lithuanian songs from 2019 year for everybody, who didn't watch my chart.

Vysnios - Laukiu
                                  Dėl koncertų kreiptis: +370 612 38916 arba [email protected]: Paulius JasiūnasŽodžiai: Paulius JasiūnasFACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/vysniosgr...

Natalija Bunke - As Skrendu Tau Ant Ranku
                                  Muzika Arvydas MartinėnasZodziai Paulius StalionisFOTO: MIKITA (Mikas Kytra ir Nikas Terescenko)www.mikita.lt

Agne Michalenkovaite - Parasiutai

Comment

• LastDreamer
                                    Manager
                                    • 01 Feb 2019

Originally posted by LastDreamer
                                    In 2017 year all fans of Lithuanian music TV shows got amazing "Muzikinis Issukis" and Monika Sedziuviene was my favourite female participant.
                                    How I missed this wonderful performance ?

Comment

• LastDreamer
                                      Manager
                                      • 01 Feb 2019

Evelina Bakanoviene - Barbe

Cover version of Aqua's main hit on Lithuanian.

Comment

• LastDreamer
                                        Manager
                                        • 01 Feb 2019

Pop Ladies - We Are The Winners

Ladies did a good attempt with this cover version of the most successful Lithuanian Eurovision entry.

Pop Ladies is like a dream team of popular Lithuanian female singers.
                                        It's their golden line-up : Natalija Bunke, Liepa Mondekaite, Katarzyna Niemychko, Oksana Pikul.

Comment

• LastDreamer
                                          Manager
                                          • 01 Feb 2019

Gintare Karaliunaite - Debeseli, Debeseli

Pop hit from 2002 year.

Comment

Working...