Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: Frozen 2

  1. #1

    by Wed February 13th, 2019, 16:29



    Okay this looks like it could be pretty good!
    M08T10

  2. #2
    jason2379's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    09 Nov 2005
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    11,846
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

    by Wed February 13th, 2019, 17:09

    Looks better than the first (but that wouldn’t be hard).

  3. #3
    Erotica's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    15 Mar 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    18,870
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)

    by Wed February 13th, 2019, 20:02

    Quote Originally Posted by jason2379 View Post
    Looks better than the first (but that wouldn’t be hard).
    True haha xD The trailer is ok, nothing more, you don't see much anyway.

    I will never understand why Frozen is so loved, there are so many better Disney movies. I am sure I can name 30 at least.
    I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

  4. #4
    RayRay's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    13 Nov 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    15,129
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)

    by Wed February 13th, 2019, 20:09

    One of my all time favorite Disney movies. I used to buy every Disney movie on DVD and stopped around 2007/2008 with Meet The Robinsons being my last.

    But then I was travelling and I could watch Frozen... I watched it twice and bought the Blue Ray and the soundtrack. Such wonderful music. Hope Frozen II will have as songs that are just as brilliant as For The First Time In Forever and Let It Go.
    My Instagram... - Click here

  5. #5

    by Wed February 13th, 2019, 23:23

    Quote Originally Posted by RayRay View Post
    One of my all time favorite Disney movies. I used to buy every Disney movie on DVD and stopped around 2007/2008 with Meet The Robinsons being my last.

    But then I was travelling and I could watch Frozen... I watched it twice and bought the Blue Ray and the soundtrack. Such wonderful music. Hope Frozen II will have as songs that are just as brilliant as For The First Time In Forever and Let It Go.

    I love the music in the trailer. I really think Disney are going to bring it with this one.
    M08T10

  6. #6
    Colbie's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    09 Sep 2014
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    7,784
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)

    by Fri February 15th, 2019, 12:10

    Cant wait to see it! Realy curious for this one

  7. #7
    Spartan's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    28 Feb 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    34,288
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

    by Fri February 15th, 2019, 15:35

    Not generally here for Disney sequels but looks promising.

  8. #8

  9. #9

    by Tue June 11th, 2019, 18:32

    Looks so good - does the troll mean their parents are alive then? Or is he, you know, trolling?

    Im kinda thinking Anna is gonna get an autumn based power in this one.

  10. #10

  11. #11
    AndiIversen's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    18 Mar 2012
    Location
    Gold coast / Chicago
    Posts
    18,495
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

  12. #12

    by Wed June 12th, 2019, 05:48

    Quote Originally Posted by AndiIversen View Post
    I want the new inescapable song
    gurl
    Forever Young

  13. #13
    Bellus's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    07 Nov 2012
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    11,222
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

    by Wed June 12th, 2019, 07:25

    Most excited I have been about a movie in such a long time!!!

    Now to find myself a boyfriend by the time this is out to watch it with.
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerPeur
    Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldmoney
    So does her microphone

  14. #14

    by Wed June 12th, 2019, 09:05

    Quote Originally Posted by Bellus View Post
    Most excited I have been about a movie in such a long time!!!

    Now to find myself a boyfriend by the time this is out to watch it with.

    I literally was about to type what you did LMAO.

    I am so excited for this movie. I literally wasn't fussed about it but the magic and setting look amazing.

    @menime what the hell is an Autumn power? A power to make people sad?

    I hope Anna does have a power, maybe a power over flora or fauna.
    "What goes around comes back around my baby"

  15. #15

    by Wed June 12th, 2019, 12:38

    Quote Originally Posted by aaliyahman View Post
    I literally was about to type what you did LMAO.

    I am so excited for this movie. I literally wasn't fussed about it but the magic and setting look amazing.

    @menime what the hell is an Autumn power? A power to make people sad?

    I hope Anna does have a power, maybe a power over flora or fauna.
    Wind? Maybe the power to wilt? Those dead leaves are blowing around the logo for a reason

    Power over Flora or Fauna? Who do you Anna is, Merryweather?


  16. #16

    by Wed June 12th, 2019, 13:14

    I literally thought of them three little hags when I typed it!

    But yea maybe wind. I think it will have to be elemental as Elsa's is
    "What goes around comes back around my baby"

  17. #17

    by Wed June 12th, 2019, 20:04

    I hope the second part will not be worse than the first

  18. #18

  19. #19

    by Mon August 26th, 2019, 17:27

    The day after my birthday!!!! I loved the first one!

  20. #20
    BehindBreakaway's Avatar
    Manager
    Join Date
    01 Nov 2016
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    3,797
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

    by Mon August 26th, 2019, 18:50

    Quote Originally Posted by dylonj View Post
    The day after my birthday!!!! I loved the first one!
    I'm the 23rd Nov I'm excited for it
    3 months and I'm still sober, picked all my weeds but kept the flowers!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •