Im a duty manager now bitchessss
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by Sat March 16th, 2019, 17:40

What an awful post @CrazyCrazy

Firstly, terrorism has no religion

Rihab isn’t wrong to bring Trump into this. His presidency has only added to popularism and given these neo-nazis visibility and momentum

also it’s totally disgusting that you’re trying to rationalise islamophobia, and you almost seem more upset by the word itself than that 49 people died yesterday because of it
    Fiat 500

Legend
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by Sat March 16th, 2019, 18:30

Quote Originally Posted by thankfulforkelly View Post
    What an awful post @CrazyCrazy

Firstly, terrorism has no religion

Rihab isn’t wrong to bring Trump into this. His presidency has only added to popularism and given these neo-nazis visibility and momentum

also it’s totally disgusting that you’re trying to rationalise Islamophobia, and you almost seem more upset by the word itself than that 49 people died yesterday because of it
    Firstly I definitely do not condone the actions of this man and think that murdering innocent people is obviously wrong and like I said he deserves to be punished and needs to educate himself and my heart hurts for the families of the lost ones.

I'm just highlighting that there is validity in people being concerned by Islamic ideology not that I think people should go out killing innocent people (if you can only conflate the two then I can't help you) and the amount of people that would actually do such things are incredible low I imagine.

Secondly you seem very naive to Islam I will say that, it's not all unicorns and rainbows you know, do you know what goes on in countries under Islamic rule? The ideology? It's history? Of course terrorism has no religion but to just ignore the amount coming from Islam would be foolish. I could go on forever about the things I find problematic

I don't remember Trump encouraging people to go out and kill Muslims and I'm pretty sure he would condemn this too. Also pretty sure most people are able to discern between a radical (someone who actually follows the word of the Quran more closely, particularly the war related text) to moderate Muslims.

I don't have any issue with Muslims as most I know seem to be very down to Earth and lovely people, it's just the ideology that I can see as being an issue with western cultures but like I said there are lots of different types of Muslims but the radical ones which there are plenty of are the problem.

I don't even know why I'm defending Trump as I don't even like the man at all, I'm just seeing so much nonsense coming out of peoples mouths and a lot of it very one-sided that I have to say something.

I've gone off on a bit of a rant here for some reason, that wasn't intentional and actually should have been posted elsewhere.

We always go round in circles in these topics so I'm not going to say anymore, other than to just do some research outside of your own bubble to see all sides of the equation. Peace out.

Superstar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by Sat March 16th, 2019, 19:12

^ Well, the signs and notes written on his rifle/gun whatever showed that he killed with a religious motive too. I am a Muslim guy who comes from a moderate Islamic country, I gotta say that we are against ISIS, we do have intolerant people just like you do have ones too but at the end of the day nobody should be OK with killing innocent people regardless of their own beliefs and hatred. F*ck all religions that divided us all and made us kill each other like animals in the jungle.
    Don't Worry, Cause You're Really Not That Hard to Replace.

Im a duty manager now bitchessss
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by Sat March 16th, 2019, 20:42

Going by your logic Crazy, shouldn’t we then be saying the same about Chrisitians? I mean, for example I don’t have any issues with Christians as most I know seem very down to Earth and lovely people, it’s jist the extreme ones which seem to clash with western culture. You know the ones that do school shootings in America, or kill holocaust survivors in synagogues, and personally I feel we should hold all Christians accountable for this small minority, which are not even claimed by Christianity. Christina should really be doing more to stop radicalism happening in churches.

Just trying to illustrate a point, have nothing against Christian people. And feel free to reply Crazy, just wanted to make this point. But I probably won’t reply as you’re right we probably will just start arguing in circles.
    Fiat 500

Superstar
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by Sat March 16th, 2019, 21:29

The gunman will reportedly cost the NZ taxpayer over $3 million dollars serving a life sentence in prison.

The human and financial costs of tragedies like these are horrendous. I don't see how they can ever prevent this from happening again without banning the sale of firearms.

Legend
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by Sat March 16th, 2019, 21:38

Number of fatalities has risen to 50 :(

This is just crazy, I have no intention of watching that horrific video, but the way people describe it is quite upsetting and disturbing already...
    Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Manager
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by Sat March 16th, 2019, 22:06

Quote Originally Posted by ludichris View Post
    The gunman will reportedly cost the NZ taxpayer over $3 million dollars serving a life sentence in prison.

The human and financial costs of tragedies like these are horrendous. I don't see how they can ever prevent this from happening again without banning the sale of firearms.
    There will always be a black market for this, but yes make it harder for lunatics! A semi automaitc rifle is not something any person with brains would need. They should introduce a new life sentence for people like him, only the necessary amount and kind of food no prison employment/occupation or any form of entertainment. Low cost and making them suffer without torture, bored out of their mind reflecting on their choices day in day out. The only thing they should be allowed to read are scriptures on tolerance and how all humans are equal.

Legend
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by Sat March 16th, 2019, 23:28

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCrazy View Post
    Rhiab you need to stop being so immature and blaming Trump and the like for everything crazy people do, it's very hard to take you seriously with talk like that.
    Linking Trump and his international copycats to increased right-wing violence isn't immature, it's rational. In the US, the share of terrorist incidents with a right-wing motivation was up from 6% in the '00s to 57% in 2017, the year Trump took office. If you believe that that's a coincidence, it's you who's being immature / nave. Words have consequences, especially when they come out of the mouth of the most powerful man in the world.
    Of course Trump didn't directly order the Christchurch gunman to carry out an attack, but his refusal to distance himself from white supremacists after Charlottesville has made crazies like that guy feel validated. His manifesto reads like a love letter to Trump and the alt-right.

Superstar
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by Sun March 17th, 2019, 01:34

Has anyone watched it? I still can't get my head around how this could happen in New Zealand, I've never seen a gun let alone semi automatic weapons.

The rain reason he chose New Zealand was apparently to show if it can happen in NZ it can happen anywhere.

My brother went past the house he was renting in Dunedin today and he said there is still police around there removing stuff etc.

Legend
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by Sun March 17th, 2019, 11:57

Quote Originally Posted by BeeBoy View Post
    There will always be a black market for this, but yes make it harder for lunatics! A semi automaitc rifle is not something any person with brains would need. They should introduce a new life sentence for people like him, only the necessary amount and kind of food no prison employment/occupation or any form of entertainment. Low cost and making them suffer without torture, bored out of their mind reflecting on their choices day in day out. The only thing they should be allowed to read are scriptures on tolerance and how all humans are equal.
    This.
    Cha Cha Instructor

Legend
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by Tue March 19th, 2019, 01:17

The nerve to show up here with you hatred and ignorance just because you don't want to believe that you support a white supremacists. Honestly, gtfo with your victim mentality and white fragility. Your fake, selective outrage makes me mad as hell. You went on a rant and just then mentioned your disapproval of this white supremacist terrorist act (which you don't even see as such), as if your main concerns are not already clear to everyone.

You're here to protect and further center the whiteness and nothing else. Read about history, imperialism, white supremacy, etc and tell me you don't see the connection or you're gonna ignore everything just to not have to question your hateful, ignorant opinions. Bloody fkn hell.
    Last edited by Serby; Tue March 19th, 2019 at 01:19.
    be kind to every kind

Superstar
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by Tue March 19th, 2019, 13:23

On a somewhat lighter note, over the weekend there was the whole thing about #Eggboy, who egged the Senator at a conference in Melbourne. Senator Anning had earlier released a statement essentially placing part of the blame for the attack on muslim immigration.

The senator took a few swipes at him after what looked to be a moment processing what had happened; then the poor kid was held on the ground by several supporters in a headlock. Part of his Gofundme is going towards the victims. Between this and last friday's school strike for Climate Change, it certainly was a weekend for teens and politics.

‘Egg Boy’ Will Connolly’s rise to fame around the world
    The teenager who cracked an egg on Senator Fraser Anning’s noggin has become an overnight sensation, with Aussies hailing him a hero: (Video in link)
    https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...f432ef61c06560
    Last edited by Affillate; Tue March 19th, 2019 at 13:37.

Manager
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by Tue March 19th, 2019, 13:32

wow at serbs coming out of the dark and going off

#Eggboy did what had to be done, poor him getting punched and being pushed to the ground after that though. Blaming the victims in such incidents is a dick move and plain disrespectful

Legend
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by Tue March 19th, 2019, 13:36

That senator needs to be sacked asap.
    I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
    I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Legend
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by Tue March 19th, 2019, 13:49

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCrazy View Post
    Islamophobia is such a silly made up term, a phobia is an irrational fear of something and the more I learn about Islamic ideology, it's history and all of the attacks in the name of Islam that we see all over the world the more I can understand how one could fear it and with people's growing concern. That being said what this guy has done is absolutely tragic and unacceptable and I hope he gets what he deserves.

Rhiab you need to stop being so immature and blaming Trump and the like for everything crazy people do, it's very hard to take you seriously with talk like that.
    You have shown to be ignorant time and time again. You're not worthy of people's time. You have no fcking clue of what Orangehead says or does, but you keep defending him.

Yes not all is black and white, but saying there are good Nazis and KKK people should be enough for you to understand a little part of what this d*sgusting piece of s**t is doing to this world. You are willingly ignorant.
    I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
    I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Manager
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

by Tue March 19th, 2019, 18:19

Serbhoe and DLover serving that Qualitea

Legend
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by Wed March 20th, 2019, 12:50

Behind all of the 'random, isolated cases' by 'disturbed white individuals' is the idealogy of white supremacy. World and words are nore than just what meet the eye. Just like not many say 'go kill and bully gay people', tolerating and allowing things like 'faggot/gay people are the devil's work and peadophiles/ want to destroy our traditional families/are attack on our values' is what creates hate crimes. Language and words are an extremely powerful tools and to act as if there's not much that gets into people heads by reading between the lines is ignorant and delusional. Two sides of a story seem to only apply when it's about avoiding the accountability of those who cannot get affected by an hate crime and discrimination (be it men, str8 people, white people etc). And the biggest danger is the sneakiness of the white supremacist ideology, it takes an undercover shape and manages to be invisible. Which then leads to 'one crazy bad white guy' isolated cases that no one is responsible for just because they didn't belong to any official terrorist organisation. So @CrazyCrazy, if you are always there to cricise Islam (as of Christianity is any better historically), but are fine with racism and Muslim-phobia, you are parttaking in the same system that produces these 'crazy individuals', whether you were aware of it of was your intention or not. This here is a good start for you to stop and reflect and put aside your feelings aside for a bit (feelings you expext others to constatly keep for themselves or make more digestable for you):

A post shared by on

be kind to every kind

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by Thu March 28th, 2019, 16:01

Shoot women and children, the worst thing that can be!