Page 64 of 65 FirstFirst ... 145462636465 LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,600 of 1619

Thread: Madonna - Madame X Tour

Roadie
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

by » Fri November 8th, 2019, 19:10

Quote Originally Posted by autumnwind View Post
    She just cant go on time. It's an obvious and intentional habit on a daily basis. I cant say other things but her being so bitchy. I dont know why she wants to become
    a joke at this point of her career and breaks her legacy this brutal.
    Last edited by autumnwind; Fri November 8th, 2019 at 19:21.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

by » Fri November 8th, 2019, 20:37

Quote Originally Posted by Angeman View Post
    Yes also you can charge a lot more for Theater shows because all the seats are close to the stage. Theres no way she could charge 250+ for the back of an arena. It makes little sense to compare them.
    She sold over 50% more tickets in Chicago than on the RHT despite the average ticket price being far higher. On the RHT she could only sell 14,000 tickets in a 22,000 seat arena, they had to give away a pile of tickets just to fill the venue. This is a massive turn around whether you want to admit it or not.
    Last edited by PDC717; Fri November 8th, 2019 at 20:39.

Roadie
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

by » Fri November 8th, 2019, 23:09

Quote Originally Posted by PDC717 View Post
    She sold over 50% more tickets in Chicago than on the RHT despite the average ticket price being far higher. On the RHT she could only sell 14,000 tickets in a 22,000 seat arena, they had to give away a pile of tickets just to fill the venue. This is a massive turn around whether you want to admit it or not.
    First off, no one here is saying its not good. Second, she sold 50% more tickets because its a recidency. People from multiple states surrounding IL and other countries went to the Chicago shows. Of course it would sell more. Thats common sense. Third, how many singers actually perform in arenas to more then 15,000? Just because it holds 22,000 doesnt mean they even had that many seats for sale.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

by » Sat November 9th, 2019, 00:23

She, the album, the singles, the tour all have been a mess. No wonder everything flops. She has damaged her brand severely

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

by » Sat November 9th, 2019, 00:55

Idk how is possible to be late THAT often, in many tours. Sometimes it can happen, she's a human too, i get it. But so often? sis chile...
    Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
    Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.

Personal Assistant
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

by » Sat November 9th, 2019, 01:37

Quote Originally Posted by cindycgy View Post
    She, the album, the singles, the tour all have been a mess. No wonder everything flops. She has damaged her brand severely
    Tour is far from flopping

Stop non sense

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

by » Sat November 9th, 2019, 04:13

She has to be doing it on purpose at this point. Does she find it funny? Album is amazing, tour is gettin rave reviews, it's a shame she feels the need to ruin things. You'd think after struggling to sell out several dates she's reconsider antagonizing her fans, but it seems to have had the opposite effect. Guess she doesn't care.

Legend
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

by » Sat November 9th, 2019, 05:08

wasn't she against performing on Fridays? that whole show was on Fri !

It would be funny if for some shows she starts at 8:30 and finishes at around 10:30 and some concert goers would be arriving at that time

talking about trolling, the net is having a field day with this

Superstar
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Legend
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)

by » Sat November 9th, 2019, 11:37

I don't know if he'll be able to get a case out of that but if he does, kudos to him. Madonna and LV should've told people from the beginning that the shows won't begin earlier than 10:30 pm. That's only complain i have about the tour.
    Cha Cha Instructor

Legend
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

by » Sat November 9th, 2019, 12:50

Quote Originally Posted by KEY9481 View Post
    Someone's desperate for attention...
    "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Legend
    Mentioned
    402 Post(s)

by » Sat November 9th, 2019, 12:56

Quote Originally Posted by CandyShop View Post
    Tour is far from flopping

Stop non sense
    They didn’t say the tour was flopping, just that it was a mess.

Legend
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)

by » Sat November 9th, 2019, 13:01

People who try find excuses for Madonna's behavior are dumb stans, simple as that. I really hope she'll get a huge backlash over this, it's extremely unprofessional and disrespectful to go on stage at midnight.
    Cha Cha Instructor

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

by » Sat November 9th, 2019, 14:34

Quote Originally Posted by spiritboy View Post
    People who try find excuses for Madonna's behavior are dumb stans, simple as that. I really hope she'll get a huge backlash over this, it's extremely unprofessional and disrespectful to go on stage at midnight.
    It's disrespectful not only to fans, but to everyone working on the show. Can you imagine going home at least two hours later every night just because your boss gets a kick out of some narcissistic power trip? The thing is, she doesn't care. She just posted a video on instagram making fun of the situation.

She's been fined, had the lights shut down on her, got booed and heckled, is now struggling to sell out dates, but she keeps doing it. It's just surreal considering how professional and hard working she has always been in other aspects of her career. I know fans give Oseary a hard time but he's been warning her about this for a long time.

The lawsuit is going nowhere, by the way. He'd have to prove his claim that tickets are now worth less because of the change of time, which is nearly impossible.

Personal Assistant
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

by » Sat November 9th, 2019, 15:23

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    They didn’t say the tour was flopping, just that it was a mess.
    He-she stated: ...”no wonder everything flops”.... so read again.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

by » Sat November 9th, 2019, 16:53

Quote Originally Posted by KEY9481 View Post
    Kudos to whoever that is 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Superstar
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)

by » Sat November 9th, 2019, 18:13

"A Queen is never late. Everyone else is simply early." - Queen Clarisse of Genovia

Roadie
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

by » Sat November 9th, 2019, 19:39

Quote Originally Posted by CandyShop View Post
    No one is pointing gun at your head to get the Polaroid...... and if there is people reach enough to pay that same amount of money to get a pair of shoes or a jeans.... oh well they can give away the same money for a good cause charity.

But as usual for M fans ( not directed at you in this case)every cause it’s good to stir up a drama.....
    You missed the gist of it...all of it. Reread what I wrote in it’s entirety.

Roadie
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

by » Sat November 9th, 2019, 19:42

Not sure if she damaged her brand as it’s been wavering for awhile now. This could’ve been the album (and tour) to get folks off the fences but she didn’t do that. If she’s bored then why even release? Agree with the rest of your comment.

Personal Assistant
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

by » Sat November 9th, 2019, 19:53

Kudos to whoever that is 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
    Kudos for wasting his time. Being mad is justifiable, but claiming you lost money because of it....I don't think so.

I also think it's funny that some posters on here are so vocal and hateful about it, when they haven't even experienced it.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

by » Sat November 9th, 2019, 21:57

Is she even that late every night at the MX tour or that was the first time?

Legend
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

by » Sat November 9th, 2019, 22:10

Quote Originally Posted by DevilPray View Post
    Is she even that late every night at the MX tour or that was the first time?
    That's the latest she's been so far, but she's been hours late each night.

I absolutely defend her right to do the kind of tour she wants to with the set list she feels is appropriate for the show, and I think audience members who complain about her set lists at this stage in her career are silly. I have no sympathy for someone who pays an obscene price for a show with no prior knowledge in how the artist creates their set list and show or doesn't have a proper investment in the artist's career; I don't have sympathy for her greatest fans either, who can expect artistic set lists from her yet still complain.

However, I can't defend her start times and it's sad to see people on her forums so divided on this. People should be noting her unprofessionalism and not validating her disrespect to her audience. She's selling out shows (although not always organically), but her ticket buying audience has reduced drastically; and I think her lateness has a massive bearing on this much more than the artistically indulgent set lists. I also think the set lists are a byproduct of her lateness: if she was turning up on time and giving the audience a great show, even if she wasn't performing the songs fans might want, I think they'd still be inspired and entertained, and admire her showmanship. The complaints about her set lists would be nowhere near as extreme. She needs to clean up this late show business or I fear about what may happen to her ability to tour soon.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

by » Sun November 10th, 2019, 00:20

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshie View Post
    That's the latest she's been so far, but she's been hours late each night.

I absolutely defend her right to do the kind of tour she wants to with the set list she feels is appropriate for the show, and I think audience members who complain about her set lists at this stage in her career are silly. I have no sympathy for someone who pays an obscene price for a show with no prior knowledge in how the artist creates their set list and show or doesn't have a proper investment in the artist's career; I don't have sympathy for her greatest fans either, who can expect artistic set lists from her yet still complain.

However, I can't defend her start times and it's sad to see people on her forums so divided on this. People should be noting her unprofessionalism and not validating her disrespect to her audience. She's selling out shows (although not always organically), but her ticket buying audience has reduced drastically; and I think her lateness has a massive bearing on this much more than the artistically indulgent set lists. I also think the set lists are a byproduct of her lateness: if she was turning up on time and giving the audience a great show, even if she wasn't performing the songs fans might want, I think they'd still be inspired and entertained, and admire her showmanship. The complaints about her set lists would be nowhere near as extreme. She needs to clean up this late show business or I fear about what may happen to her ability to tour soon.
    When you say hours, how many hours she's late most times? 1? 2? 4? And do we know the reason she's late or no? Maybe there are problems with the stage, or the dancers, or the outfits or idk, she doesn't put a simple show, there are many things going on.

Personal Assistant
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

by » Sun November 10th, 2019, 02:50

Will be interesting to see what time the show starts tonight.

Legend
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)

by » Sun November 10th, 2019, 09:04

Someone tweeted that he heard Ticketmaster letting people know that she'll be on stage at 12:30 am for last night's show. If true, she's still on stage atm.
    Cha Cha Instructor