Page 55 of 58 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 1438

Thread: Madonna - Madame X Tour

  1. #1351
    Legend
    Join Date
    11 Jun 2013
    Posts
    13,286
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)

    by » Wed October 9th, 2019, 15:04

    Quote Originally Posted by spiritboy View Post
    Have you seen the show? People who attended say it's still a demanding show. Ofc it's not MDNA Tour but still she's doing choreo and sing instead of just sit and sing. Girls half of her age (apart from Bee and Pink) can't even move their asses so we gotta give the woman some credit.
    No, but after seeing RHT from first row and later reading comments that she was dancing a lot I don't believe stans anymore... After all, we have all seen her @ BMA & Eurovision. Moving and walking on stage is not dancing...

    I'm just saying that tour is not demanding...

  2. #1352
    Legend
    Join Date
    11 Jun 2013
    Posts
    13,286
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)

    by » Wed October 9th, 2019, 15:05

    Quote Originally Posted by LIVING4LOVE View Post
    so, according to your argument, there are currently around 200K Mariah fans worldwide who are still buying her albums and this makes you very proud, right?
    Please stick to MadonnaNation, your behaviour is obviously for there.

  3. #1353

    by » Wed October 9th, 2019, 15:17

    Quote Originally Posted by Westen View Post
    Please stick to MadonnaNation, your behaviour is obviously for there.
    First of all, you tried to start a drama by mentioning Mariah and GaGa in this thread in the first place.
    Secondly, please go back to Mariah's threads to appreciate all her stuff instead of being an ignorant intruder here in this thread.

  4. #1354
    KEY9481's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    11 Aug 2014
    Posts
    6,759
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

    by » Wed October 9th, 2019, 15:23

    Quote Originally Posted by LIVING4LOVE View Post
    First of all, you tried to start a drama by mentioning Mariah and GaGa in this thread in the first place.
    Secondly, please go back to Mariah's threads to appreciate all her stuff instead of being an ignorant intruder here in this thread.
    For ONCE, Westen was not starting drama, you just completely missed the point of his post. You're the one stirring shit up by shaming Mariah's latest sales.
    Westen was just saying that Spiritboy is a real weathercock, he stans for whatever is successful at the moment. And oh look, it's almost Christmas. Put two and two together and figure it out now.

    Back to the Madame X Tour.
    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

  5. #1355
    spiritboy's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    11 Jan 2004
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    28,787
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)

    by » Wed October 9th, 2019, 15:48

    Quote Originally Posted by Westen View Post
    No, but after seeing RHT from first row and later reading comments that she was dancing a lot I don't believe stans anymore... After all, we have all seen her @ BMA & Eurovision. Moving and walking on stage is not dancing...

    I'm just saying that tour is not demanding...
    Well, she is getting old you know? God knows how we'll be at 61. So performing 2-3 nights a week is demanding, it doesn't have to be heavily choreographed. The most important thing is, most of the fans are very happy with the show. Of course there'll be some who doesn't or won't like it, it's impossible to make everyone happy.
    Cha Cha Instructor

  6. #1356

    by » Wed October 9th, 2019, 16:19

    Some of you guys come across as such idiots on here. The woman has a knee injury, it has nothing to do with her age. I was a pro dancer for years and danced with broken toes, pulled muscles etc, but if you hurt your knee, dislocate it, blow it out etc you HAVE TO REST. I had to go in rest when I was in shows because of knee problems, and I was in my 20s. She ain't going to cancel the damn tour.

    As for Western commenting on her dancing, you need to learn what dance is.

    And the stupid remark of thinking Mariah fans like her album better than Madonna fans like MadameX, well that is just idiotic and unprovable. I'm a HUGE Madonna fan and happen to think this is one of her best and most unique albums.

  7. #1357

    by » Wed October 9th, 2019, 17:16

    Both Madonna and Mariah are legends. Can we please not drag one down to make the other look better?

    It would be a shame if we didn't get a professional recording of this tour after all the glowing reviews. Let's hope she can at least recover for part of the European dates.

    Also, I'm afraid her brand *is* at an all-time low, for a variety of reasons. I'm sure if she went aways for a few years and announced a GH/farewell arena tour she'd so great, but right now her sales are a bit on the sluggish side. People who bought tickets for 450 were complaining the same tickets were being sold for a 100 bucks the day of the concert. That, the lateness and now cancelled and postponed dates would probably make people wary of buying Madonna tickets day one in the near future.

  8. #1358
    Marchum's Avatar
    Manager
    Join Date
    06 Jul 2018
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    2,706
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

    by » Wed October 9th, 2019, 17:23

    Quote Originally Posted by LIVING4LOVE View Post
    mentioning Mariah here is not a wise choice since the Caution era was a total disappointment and she has always been struggling to sell concert tickets, but I will let you have the gaga one.
    Sorry boo that your fave's new album and tour both suck really bad.
    I'm so happy with the Caution album and the tour gave me everything I needed. Hope you feel the same way when Madonna releases a new album in 3-4 years, hopefully she'll have a better platform than that crappy Eurovision next time.

  9. #1359
    Marchum's Avatar
    Manager
    Join Date
    06 Jul 2018
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    2,706
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Last edited by Marchum; Wed October 9th, 2019 at 17:23. Reason: delete pls

  10. #1360
    spiritboy's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    11 Jan 2004
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    28,787
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)

    by » Wed October 9th, 2019, 17:36

    So from what i've heard the rest of NY shows are cancelled and won't be rescheduled. While i'm sorry for M's injury, i feel awful for fans who've spent thousands of $ on tickets and travel plans.
    Cha Cha Instructor

  11. #1361
    Legend
    Join Date
    11 Jun 2013
    Posts
    13,286
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)

    by » Wed October 9th, 2019, 17:50

    I feel bad for fans but I wouldn't mind this era ending now. It was mess from day one. They never bothered fixing her image or reputation it only ruined it even more and her profile has never been worse.

    I read so many fans saying that she doesn't get intimate setting and that it simply doesn't suit her. I agree. She was born for arenas and stadiums. She was born for big crowds. For chanting. For production.

    So many fans last few shows said that she was mad or grumpy during shows, she was bitching if fans would scream etc. I think she also regrets doing small venues (at least this small) because she wasn't in her element and she already did bunch of shows. But I am 100% sure that she wouldn't be able to sell out arenas, and they knew it.

    But I would also like to see DVD of it because we had all tours recorded, so I have mixed feelings.

  12. #1362
    CandyShop's Avatar
    Personal Assistant
    Join Date
    01 Feb 2015
    Posts
    2,348
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

    by » Wed October 9th, 2019, 18:22

    Quote Originally Posted by Marchum View Post
    Sorry boo that your fave's new album and tour both suck really bad.
    I'm so happy with the Caution album and the tour gave me everything I needed. Hope you feel the same way when Madonna releases a new album in 3-4 years, hopefully she'll have a better platform than that crappy Eurovision next time.
    Glad that Mariah gave you everything u need ( lol) but I wanna let u know that both Madame X album and tour have met fans and critics applause.....

    The only concern atm is the knee injury..... hope she’ll recover soon.,,,
    Last edited by CandyShop; Wed October 9th, 2019 at 18:25.

  13. #1363
    CandyShop's Avatar
    Personal Assistant
    Join Date
    01 Feb 2015
    Posts
    2,348
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

    by » Wed October 9th, 2019, 18:24

    Quote Originally Posted by spiritboy View Post
    So from what i've heard the rest of NY shows are cancelled and won't be rescheduled. While i'm sorry for M's injury, i feel awful for fans who've spent thousands of $ on tickets and travel plans.
    Official statement says dates skipped due to injury will be rescheduled......

  14. #1364
    Thriller's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    12 Dec 2003
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    78,445
    Mentioned
    291 Post(s)

    by » Wed October 9th, 2019, 18:38

    Westen has been banned for two weeks.

    Other users may have found themselves with an infraction and will continue to do so if arguments continue or baiting and trolling takes place when asked not to by a moderator.

    When will you learn

  15. #1365
    upushme's Avatar
    Personal Assistant
    Join Date
    28 Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,480
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

    by » Wed October 9th, 2019, 20:44

    Quote Originally Posted by CraigMancs View Post
    The woman has a knee injury, it has nothing to do with her age..
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyShop View Post
    The only concern atm is the knee injury..... hope she’ll recover soon.,,,
    Exactly. You found the best words.
    Thank you guys.

  16. #1366

    by » Wed October 9th, 2019, 21:32

    Quote Originally Posted by KEY9481 View Post
    For ONCE, Westen was not starting drama, you just completely missed the point of his post. You're the one stirring shit up by shaming Mariah's latest sales.
    Westen was just saying that Spiritboy is a real weathercock, he stans for whatever is successful at the moment. And oh look, it's almost Christmas. Put two and two together and figure it out now.

    Back to the Madame X Tour.
    I actually agree with this. And I like how you described the person as a “weathercock”. I see all these people jumping on the hate Westen bandwagon while the other one gets a free pass to troll and stir up drama. Just because Westen’s posts are more thought out than the other person’s shouldn’t make him a (moving) target. See what I did there?

  17. #1367

    by » Wed October 9th, 2019, 21:34

    Quote Originally Posted by Westen View Post
    I feel bad for fans but I wouldn't mind this era ending now. It was mess from day one. They never bothered fixing her image or reputation it only ruined it even more and her profile has never been worse.

    I read so many fans saying that she doesn't get intimate setting and that it simply doesn't suit her. I agree. She was born for arenas and stadiums. She was born for big crowds. For chanting. For production.

    So many fans last few shows said that she was mad or grumpy during shows, she was bitching if fans would scream etc. I think she also regrets doing small venues (at least this small) because she wasn't in her element and she already did bunch of shows. But I am 100% sure that she wouldn't be able to sell out arenas, and they knew it.

    But I would also like to see DVD of it because we had all tours recorded, so I have mixed feelings.
    Once again I must agree with you.

    This era was a mess but she said it herself she “gives zero F’ks”. There you go. I cannot say I’m going back to listen to anything. I actually went to listen to Crave (Tracy Young Tour Mix) and it doesn’t hold a candle to anything like Beautiful Stranger, Secret or anything recent like... well it’s been a while.

  18. #1368

    by » Wed October 9th, 2019, 21:39

    I went to the show. Had awesome seats (although my original tickets were postponed and moved back). Got new seats for the gang. Four of us went. Two of us M fanatics (me included) and the other two tagged along. It was a good show. Will I want to see it again, nope. But I liked it. I can’t say I loved it. Then again this wasn’t a tour with a setlist to die for, it was from an album I tried to appreciate and can’t. Maybe I will when I’m gray and old. Who knows?

  19. #1369
    spiritboy's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    11 Jan 2004
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    28,787
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)

    by » Wed October 9th, 2019, 22:14

    I'm curious to hear her vocals on Extreme Occident. Such a beautiful song, if she nails it, kudos to her.
    Cha Cha Instructor

  20. #1370

    by » Thu October 10th, 2019, 00:03

    Only one show was cancelled for knee injury? Is she better?

  21. #1371
    Mpol's Avatar
    Personal Assistant
    Join Date
    10 Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,828
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

    by » Thu October 10th, 2019, 01:45

    Quote Originally Posted by CraigMancs View Post
    Some of you guys come across as such idiots on here. The woman has a knee injury, it has nothing to do with her age. I was a pro dancer for years and danced with broken toes, pulled muscles etc, but if you hurt your knee, dislocate it, blow it out etc you HAVE TO REST. I had to go in rest when I was in shows because of knee problems, and I was in my 20s. She ain't going to cancel the damn tour.

    As for Western commenting on her dancing, you need to learn what dance is.

    And the stupid remark of thinking Mariah fans like her album better than Madonna fans like MadameX, well that is just idiotic and unprovable. I'm a HUGE Madonna fan and happen to think this is one of her best and most unique albums.
    YESSSSSSSS! Especially to the Madame X part. I have seen so much love for this album it's ridiculous. Only a select few who choose to bring this era down when that's not been the case.

  22. #1372
    CandyShop's Avatar
    Personal Assistant
    Join Date
    01 Feb 2015
    Posts
    2,348
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

    by » Thu October 10th, 2019, 09:18

    Startling time for the show is officially at 10.30 pm


    Madame X Tour Show Time Info
    BY MADONNATRIBE · OCTOBER 9, 2019

    Madonna‘s official website has published an update to the show time information for the upcoming dates of the Madame X Tour.

    The update clarifies that the official starting time for the show is 10:30 PM and fans are adviced to arrive no later than 9:30 PM due to anticipated admission processing time. While we are writing this, Ticketmaster.com updated the starting time for the tour dates in Chicago to 10:30 PM as well on their reservation page.

    With the show being approximately 2 hours and 20 minutes long, expect to leave the venue no early than around 1 PM: if you are using public transportation, be sure to take note of the end times of your service when planning your return travels.

    Doors will still open at 7:30 PM, three hours prior to show time. VIP party check-in starts at 6:30 PM.

  23. #1373
    spiritboy's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    11 Jan 2004
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    28,787
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)

    by » Thu October 10th, 2019, 09:56

    It will be the same for European shows i guess.
    Cha Cha Instructor

  24. #1374

    by » Thu October 10th, 2019, 09:57

    They should have just said all this from the START. Although when I was there no one seemed to care how late she came on. There were people leaving early around 12 though but none looked mad or anything. They seemed to be enjoying the show. There were even kids in the audience that stayed the whole time.

    Also she has yet to go on at 10:30 so shes still technically been late the whole tour. 10:55 is the average I believe.

  25. #1375

    by » Thu October 10th, 2019, 10:33

    I wonder when the canceled date will be rescheduled considering that next week she is moving to Chicago with her tour. Maybe she will add more dates in NY next year, 'cause I don't see her performing just one isolated gig in NY.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •