X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CandyShop
    Manager
    • 01 Feb 2015

Originally posted by cindycgy
    She, the album, the singles, the tour all have been a mess. No wonder everything flops. She has damaged her brand severely
    Tour is far from flopping

Stop non sense

Comment

• traherne89
      • 19 May 2019

She has to be doing it on purpose at this point. Does she find it funny? Album is amazing, tour is gettin rave reviews, it's a shame she feels the need to ruin things. You'd think after struggling to sell out several dates she's reconsider antagonizing her fans, but it seems to have had the opposite effect. Guess she doesn't care.

Comment

• AndiIversen
        Legend
        • 18 Mar 2012

wasn't she against performing on Fridays? that whole show was on Fri !

It would be funny if for some shows she starts at 8:30 and finishes at around 10:30 and some concert goers would be arriving at that time

talking about trolling, the net is having a field day with this

Comment

• KEY9481
          Legend
          • 11 Aug 2014

Well https://www.tmz.com/2019/11/08/madon...s-live-nation/
          5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• spiritboy
            Legend
            • 11 Jan 2004

I don't know if he'll be able to get a case out of that but if he does, kudos to him. Madonna and LV should've told people from the beginning that the shows won't begin earlier than 10:30 pm. That's only complain i have about the tour.
            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• AlphaMale
              Legend
              • 25 Dec 2012

Someone's desperate for attention...
              "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• Wayne
                Site Owner
                • 07 Sep 2006

Originally posted by CandyShop
                Tour is far from flopping

Stop non sense
                They didn’t say the tour was flopping, just that it was a mess.

Comment

• spiritboy
                  Legend
                  • 11 Jan 2004

People who try find excuses for Madonna's behavior are dumb stans, simple as that. I really hope she'll get a huge backlash over this, it's extremely unprofessional and disrespectful to go on stage at midnight.
                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• traherne89
                    • 19 May 2019

Originally posted by spiritboy
                    People who try find excuses for Madonna's behavior are dumb stans, simple as that. I really hope she'll get a huge backlash over this, it's extremely unprofessional and disrespectful to go on stage at midnight.
                    It's disrespectful not only to fans, but to everyone working on the show. Can you imagine going home at least two hours later every night just because your boss gets a kick out of some narcissistic power trip? The thing is, she doesn't care. She just posted a video on instagram making fun of the situation.

She's been fined, had the lights shut down on her, got booed and heckled, is now struggling to sell out dates, but she keeps doing it. It's just surreal considering how professional and hard working she has always been in other aspects of her career. I know fans give Oseary a hard time but he's been warning her about this for a long time.

The lawsuit is going nowhere, by the way. He'd have to prove his claim that tickets are now worth less because of the change of time, which is nearly impossible.

Comment

• CandyShop
                      Manager
                      • 01 Feb 2015

Originally posted by Wayne
                      They didn’t say the tour was flopping, just that it was a mess.
                      He-she stated: ...”no wonder everything flops”.... so read again.

Comment

• cindycgy
                        Personal Assistant
                        • 19 Dec 2014

Kudos to whoever that is 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Comment

• JeremySpears
                          Legend
                          • 23 Mar 2017

"A Queen is never late. Everyone else is simply early." - Queen Clarisse of Genovia
                          https://youtu.be/1iRbIYkccgw

Comment

• Zeph
                            Manager
                            • 06 Jan 2019

Originally posted by CandyShop
                            No one is pointing gun at your head to get the Polaroid...... and if there is people reach enough to pay that same amount of money to get a pair of shoes or a jeans.... oh well they can give away the same money for a good cause charity.

But as usual for M fans ( not directed at you in this case)every cause it’s good to stir up a drama.....
                            You missed the gist of it...all of it. Reread what I wrote in it’s entirety.
                            My legacy is that I stayed on course… from the beginning to the end, because I believed in something inside of me. — Tina Turner

Comment

• Zeph
                              Manager
                              • 06 Jan 2019

She, the album, the singles, the tour all have been a mess. No wonder everything flops. She has damaged her brand severely
                              Not sure if she damaged her brand as it’s been wavering for awhile now. This could’ve been the album (and tour) to get folks off the fences but she didn’t do that. If she’s bored then why even release? Agree with the rest of your comment.
                              My legacy is that I stayed on course… from the beginning to the end, because I believed in something inside of me. — Tina Turner

Comment

• music126
                                Manager
                                • 23 Jan 2013

Kudos to whoever that is 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
                                Kudos for wasting his time. Being mad is justifiable, but claiming you lost money because of it....I don't think so.

I also think it's funny that some posters on here are so vocal and hateful about it, when they haven't even experienced it.

Comment

• Shego
                                  Personal Assistant
                                  • 07 Mar 2015

Is she even that late every night at the MX tour or that was the first time?
                                  Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
                                  Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.

Comment

• Yoshie
                                    Legend
                                    • 16 Jan 2006

Originally posted by DevilPray
                                    Is she even that late every night at the MX tour or that was the first time?
                                    That's the latest she's been so far, but she's been hours late each night.

I absolutely defend her right to do the kind of tour she wants to with the set list she feels is appropriate for the show, and I think audience members who complain about her set lists at this stage in her career are silly. I have no sympathy for someone who pays an obscene price for a show with no prior knowledge in how the artist creates their set list and show or doesn't have a proper investment in the artist's career; I don't have sympathy for her greatest fans either, who can expect artistic set lists from her yet still complain.

However, I can't defend her start times and it's sad to see people on her forums so divided on this. People should be noting her unprofessionalism and not validating her disrespect to her audience. She's selling out shows (although not always organically), but her ticket buying audience has reduced drastically; and I think her lateness has a massive bearing on this much more than the artistically indulgent set lists. I also think the set lists are a byproduct of her lateness: if she was turning up on time and giving the audience a great show, even if she wasn't performing the songs fans might want, I think they'd still be inspired and entertained, and admire her showmanship. The complaints about her set lists would be nowhere near as extreme. She needs to clean up this late show business or I fear about what may happen to her ability to tour soon.

Comment

• Shego
                                      Personal Assistant
                                      • 07 Mar 2015

Originally posted by Yoshie
                                      That's the latest she's been so far, but she's been hours late each night.

I absolutely defend her right to do the kind of tour she wants to with the set list she feels is appropriate for the show, and I think audience members who complain about her set lists at this stage in her career are silly. I have no sympathy for someone who pays an obscene price for a show with no prior knowledge in how the artist creates their set list and show or doesn't have a proper investment in the artist's career; I don't have sympathy for her greatest fans either, who can expect artistic set lists from her yet still complain.

However, I can't defend her start times and it's sad to see people on her forums so divided on this. People should be noting her unprofessionalism and not validating her disrespect to her audience. She's selling out shows (although not always organically), but her ticket buying audience has reduced drastically; and I think her lateness has a massive bearing on this much more than the artistically indulgent set lists. I also think the set lists are a byproduct of her lateness: if she was turning up on time and giving the audience a great show, even if she wasn't performing the songs fans might want, I think they'd still be inspired and entertained, and admire her showmanship. The complaints about her set lists would be nowhere near as extreme. She needs to clean up this late show business or I fear about what may happen to her ability to tour soon.
                                      When you say hours, how many hours she's late most times? 1? 2? 4? And do we know the reason she's late or no? Maybe there are problems with the stage, or the dancers, or the outfits or idk, she doesn't put a simple show, there are many things going on.
                                      Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine.
                                      Red racing cars, sunset and vine. And we were young and pretty.

Comment

• music126
                                        Manager
                                        • 23 Jan 2013

Will be interesting to see what time the show starts tonight.

Comment

• spiritboy
                                          Legend
                                          • 11 Jan 2004

Someone tweeted that he heard Ticketmaster letting people know that she'll be on stage at 12:30 am for last night's show. If true, she's still on stage atm.
                                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Working...