Page 14 of 70 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
Results 326 to 350 of 1734

Thread: Madonna - Madame X Tour

  1. #326
    beredy's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    09 Nov 2010
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    8,956
    Mentioned
    273 Post(s)

    by » Tue May 28th, 2019, 19:51

    Quote Originally Posted by nympho View Post
    I didn't get to buy tickets for any of the first 4 shows... If anyone has a code and wants to share with me tomorrow, I'll appreciate it.
    If someone wants to share a code, I'd only take one ticket.
    I have received many gifts from God,
    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess
    .

    Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

  2. #327
    spiritboy's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    11 Jan 2004
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    29,266
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)

    by » Tue May 28th, 2019, 20:03

    My friend was extremely lucky to score a ticket for the Paris show on 23rd. He told me the shows sold out very quickly and he only had 3 minutes to choose his category and buy the ticket.
    Cha Cha Instructor

  3. #328
    autumnwind's Avatar
    Roadie
    Join Date
    21 Oct 2016
    Posts
    957
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

    by » Tue May 28th, 2019, 20:33

    Quote Originally Posted by Angeman View Post
    3 more London dates added. I cant believe some people had the audacity to say she couldnt play arenas or stadiums anymore. The demand is obviously there. All she has to do would be to lower her prices a bit and she would sell out stadiums. Obviously, thats not going to happen but still.
    Exactly

  4. #329
    autumnwind's Avatar
    Roadie
    Join Date
    21 Oct 2016
    Posts
    957
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

    by » Tue May 28th, 2019, 20:37

    See??? Eurovision negatives had zero effect. It's not the end of the world. She is fine. Even More demanding. Tons of shows and money. She lost nothing but earns way more. Haters scream.
    Last edited by autumnwind; Tue May 28th, 2019 at 20:39.

  5. #330
    beredy's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    09 Nov 2010
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    8,956
    Mentioned
    273 Post(s)

    by » Tue May 28th, 2019, 20:43

    Quote Originally Posted by beredy View Post
    Working on the assumption that there are 2800 tickets for every date (that's the capacity on Wiki), there are 1,740 tickets left. That means Paris dates are 91.12% sold and tickets haven't even gone to general sale.
    1240 tickets left for Paris dates. 22nd has only 35 tickets left while 26th has the most tickets left - 379.
    I have received many gifts from God,
    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess
    .

    Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

  6. #331
    stevejb4u's Avatar

    Join Date
    02 May 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    406
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

    by » Tue May 28th, 2019, 21:01

    Quote Originally Posted by beredy View Post
    If someone wants to share a code, I'd only take one ticket.
    Iam only buying one ticket if want to share my code, how do I send private message I looked can't see how 😔

  7. #332
    nympho's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    07 Jul 2008
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    10,960
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)

    by » Tue May 28th, 2019, 21:25

    Quote Originally Posted by stevejb4u View Post
    Iam only buying one ticket if want to share my code, how do I send private message I looked can't see how ��
    Click on their username, and then chose Private Message.

  8. #333
    stevejb4u's Avatar

    Join Date
    02 May 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    406
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

    by » Tue May 28th, 2019, 23:25

    Quote Originally Posted by nympho View Post
    Click on their username, and then chose Private Message.
    Oh yeah, thanks for letting me know!

    Well I not heard anything back, so guess got better offer lol or London no good
    Cheers anyways

  9. #334
    KEY9481's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    11 Aug 2014
    Posts
    6,960
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)

    by » Wed May 29th, 2019, 09:26

    3 new dates in Paris.

    Feb 27 and 29
    March 1st

    That’s already 10 shows in Paris.

  10. #335
    madfan13's Avatar
    Roadie
    Join Date
    30 Jun 2007
    Location
    London, United Kingdom
    Posts
    840
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

    by » Wed May 29th, 2019, 09:30

    Yay, I've managed to get a second row ticket, centre, for one of the new London dates
    “A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else.” - Bette Davis

  11. #336
    LotsOfLove's Avatar
    Manager
    Join Date
    16 Nov 2011
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    3,161
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)

    by » Wed May 29th, 2019, 09:50

    So there's again a chance of getting Lisbon tickets. When does the general sale start again?

  12. #337
    LotsOfLove's Avatar
    Manager
    Join Date
    16 Nov 2011
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    3,161
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)

    by » Wed May 29th, 2019, 09:51

    Quote Originally Posted by nympho View Post
    Icon pre-sale starts tomorrow at 10 am.

    I didn't get to buy tickets for any of the first 4 shows... If anyone has a code and wants to share with me tomorrow, I'll appreciate it.
    Same here Don't really know how it'll work but that would be amazing.
    Looking for 2 tickets here

  13. #338
    stevejb4u's Avatar

    Join Date
    02 May 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    406
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

    by » Wed May 29th, 2019, 09:54

    Anyone want a code I got my ticket now

  14. #339
    LotsOfLove's Avatar
    Manager
    Join Date
    16 Nov 2011
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    3,161
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)

    by » Wed May 29th, 2019, 09:56

    Quote Originally Posted by stevejb4u View Post
    Anyone want a code I got my ticket now
    Code for Lisbon?

  15. #340
    stevejb4u's Avatar

    Join Date
    02 May 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    406
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

    by » Wed May 29th, 2019, 10:08

    Quote Originally Posted by LotsOfLove View Post
    Code for Lisbon?
    London

  16. #341
    beredy's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    09 Nov 2010
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    8,956
    Mentioned
    273 Post(s)

    by » Wed May 29th, 2019, 10:15

    So anyone here with an Icon code to share to help @nympho, @LotsOfLove and me get tickets for Lisabon?
    I have received many gifts from God,
    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess
    .

    Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

  17. #342
    LotsOfLove's Avatar
    Manager
    Join Date
    16 Nov 2011
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    3,161
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)

    by » Wed May 29th, 2019, 10:58

    Quote Originally Posted by beredy View Post
    So anyone here with an Icon code to share to help @nympho, @LotsOfLove and me get tickets for Lisabon?
    <3

  18. #343
    MadonnaIcon's Avatar
    Roadie
    Join Date
    16 Dec 2013
    Posts
    636
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

    by » Wed May 29th, 2019, 11:44

    Quote Originally Posted by KEY9481 View Post
    3 new dates in Paris.

    Feb 27 and 29
    March 1st

    That’s already 10 shows in Paris.
    OMG 79 shows!!! This tour has been a amazing success!

  19. #344
    biscuits's Avatar
    The Diva
    Join Date
    13 Feb 2010
    Posts
    49,667
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)

    by » Wed May 29th, 2019, 12:14

    I would wait until the show actually starts and reviews come in before calling it a success

  20. #345
    beredy's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    09 Nov 2010
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    8,956
    Mentioned
    273 Post(s)

    by » Wed May 29th, 2019, 12:34

    Quote Originally Posted by hun View Post
    I would wait until the show actually starts and reviews come in before calling it a success
    If this was a Janet tour, I don't think you'd be making a statement like this if someone called it a success based purely on number of shows due to demand, sales, etc. (which is all @MadonnaIcon did). Obviously we are all very much aware that we have no idea how the show will look and if it will be a success show wise, review wise, etc.

    thank u,
    I have received many gifts from God,
    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess
    .

    Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

  21. #346
    biscuits's Avatar
    The Diva
    Join Date
    13 Feb 2010
    Posts
    49,667
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)

    by » Wed May 29th, 2019, 12:37

    Quote Originally Posted by beredy View Post
    If this was a Janet tour, I don't think you'd be making a statement like this if someone called it a success based purely on number of shows due to demand, sales, etc. (which is all @MadonnaIcon did). Obviously we are all very much aware that we have no idea how the show will look and if it will be a success show wise, review wise, etc.

    thank u,
    Why do you always have to bring up Janet whenever I say something you don’t like about Maddy? This is inciting drama and stan wars and is off-topic. It’s also extremely immature and I see it as a personal attack.

  22. #347
    beredy's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    09 Nov 2010
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    8,956
    Mentioned
    273 Post(s)

    by » Wed May 29th, 2019, 12:49

    Quote Originally Posted by hun View Post
    Why do you always have to bring up Janet whenever I say something you don’t like about Maddy? This is inciting drama and stan wars and is off-topic. It’s also extremely immature and I see it as a personal attack.
    How is it offtopic when I'm 100% sure you wouldn't make a reply like this if someone wrote this on Metamorphosis thread if it was sold out days after announcement and I'm trying to tell you there are more types of success than whatever singular one you seem to be guided by. But I guess you have the need to put people down by trying to beat around the bush and nitpick things.

    And also your reply does seem like you tried to incite drama and stan wars first. Your first post in the 14 pages of this thread and you reply to a post debating whether this tour is a success (which it is if we are watching sales)? That's called obvious.
    I have received many gifts from God,
    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess
    .

    Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

  23. #348
    spiritboy's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    11 Jan 2004
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    29,266
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)

    by » Wed May 29th, 2019, 12:51

    79 sold out shows and at least $60m gross is expected from a theatre tour. Of course it's astounding success. There are some acts who can't sell out their LV residency dates yet Madonna is selling out like hot cakes with those prices and we wait for reviews to call it a success?

    Thank you, next.
    Cha Cha Instructor

  24. #349
    KEY9481's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    11 Aug 2014
    Posts
    6,960
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)

    by » Wed May 29th, 2019, 13:22

    Shade.

  25. #350
    biscuits's Avatar
    The Diva
    Join Date
    13 Feb 2010
    Posts
    49,667
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)

    by » Wed May 29th, 2019, 13:22

    Quote Originally Posted by beredy View Post
    How is it offtopic when I'm 100% sure you wouldn't make a reply like this if someone wrote this on Metamorphosis thread if it was sold out days after announcement and I'm trying to tell you there are more types of success than whatever singular one you seem to be guided by. But I guess you have the need to put people down by trying to beat around the bush and nitpick things.

    And also your reply does seem like you tried to incite drama and stan wars first. Your first post in the 14 pages of this thread and you reply to a post debating whether this tour is a success (which it is if we are watching sales)? That's called obvious.
    You’re 100% sure about something I would do? As I have told you before, you do not know me and you have no idea what I would do. Stop making these stupid stan based assumptions when you frankly have no clue. You’re not intelligent or clever.

    And to say my post is starting a stan war is absolutely absurd. You are the one who brought Janet into this because of your own insecurities.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •