Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Madonna - Madame X Tour

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

by » Mon May 6th, 2019, 14:08

Quote Originally Posted by beredy View Post
    The time has passed and I can't find info! I'm going crazy!
    Me neither apart from few residency dates in USA Where's European dates ie UK it's passed 2pm now nothing on her websites

Legend
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

by » Mon May 6th, 2019, 14:10

On her site are the dates and venues we already knew...
    "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Legend
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

by » Mon May 6th, 2019, 14:13

Live Nation has updated the official Madonna website and you can already request tickets to upcoming shows in New York, Chicago and Los Angeles!

New York
    Bam Howard Gilman Opera House
    September 12, 14, 15, 17, 19, 21, 22

Chicago
    The Chicago Theatre
    October 15, 16, 17, 21

Los Angeles
    The Wiltern
    November 12, 13, 14, 16, 17

Boston
    Boch Center Wang Theatre
    2019 dates to be announced

Philadelphia
    The Met

Miami
    Fillmore Miami Beach at the Jackie Gleason Theatre

Lisbon
    Coliseum
    2020 dates to be announced

London
    Palladium

Paris
    Grand Rex
    "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

by » Mon May 6th, 2019, 14:15

Only London this is gonna be a nightmare getting tickets so many people gonna be disappointed not getting tickets abd at how much too ��

Superstar
    Mentioned
    273 Post(s)

by » Mon May 6th, 2019, 14:29

Hopefully there are some mid Europe dates at least. Berlin/Vienna. Lisbon, Paris and London are all expensive trips.
    I have received many gifts from God,
    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Legend
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)

by » Mon May 6th, 2019, 14:33

Good luck finding tickets
    Cha Cha Instructor

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

by » Mon May 6th, 2019, 14:44

When will the UK dates be announced then not clearly stated in announcement..... Do we have to request too like American dates already confirmed, so as I read it you pay for your seat/tickets but you might not get them have to wait for confirmation, seems unfair.....

Legend
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)

by » Mon May 6th, 2019, 14:45

I can’t believe she’s doing a Vegas residency
    M08T10

Legend
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)

by » Mon May 6th, 2019, 14:51

Medellin VIP
    $1,995.00
    Crave VIP
    $1,350.00
    Come Alive VIP
    $995.00
    Dark Ballet VIP
    $750.00
    Seating Area 1
    $759.00
    Seating Area 2
    $509.00
    Seating Area 3
    $359.00
    Seating Area 4
    $259.00
    Seating Area 5
    $134.00
    Seating Area 6
    $97.00
    Seating Area 7
    $52.00
    M08T10

Legend
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)

by » Mon May 6th, 2019, 14:52

Medellin VIP
    $1,995.00
    Crave VIP
    $1,350.00
    Come Alive VIP
    $995.00
    Dark Ballet VIP
    $750.00
    Seating Area 1
    $759.00
    Seating Area 2
    $509.00
    Seating Area 3
    $359.00
    Seating Area 4
    $259.00
    Seating Area 5
    $134.00
    Seating Area 6
    $97.00
    Seating Area 7
    $52.00
    M08T10

Superstar
    Mentioned
    273 Post(s)

by » Mon May 6th, 2019, 14:55

Dem prices.

Legend
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)

by » Mon May 6th, 2019, 15:06

Quote Originally Posted by stevejb4u View Post
    When will the UK dates be announced then not clearly stated in announcement..... Do we have to request too like American dates already confirmed, so as I read it you pay for your seat/tickets but you might not get them have to wait for confirmation, seems unfair.....
    My guess is after Eurovision. I’m fairly disappointed in this decision - not the fact she’s doing small venues as I think the show will be amazing, but the fact it seems to be totally limited date wise. I’m not even bothered about the cost - I’m bothered about the fact there will be so few tickets available and it’s basically ‘luck of the draw’... after ICON members get first dibs.

Her fan club annoys me so much. It was so crap back in the day that I refused to continue paying for it, and then about 8 years ago she shut it down and made anyone who was a member a legacy member that gets first dibs on tickets. 8 years later and they still get privileges for what is essentially a closed off club.

I would have much rather seen her do a 6 month broadway residency and a 6 month London residency with her usual ticket prices.
    M08T10

Legend
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)

by » Mon May 6th, 2019, 15:07

My guess is after Eurovision. I’m fairly disappointed in this decision - not the fact she’s doing small venues as I think the show will be amazing, but the fact it seems to be totally limited date wise. I’m not even bothered about the cost - I’m bothered about the fact there will be so few tickets available and it’s basically ‘luck of the draw’... after ICON members get first dibs.

Her fan club annoys me so much. It was so crap back in the day that I refused to continue paying for it, and then about 8 years ago she shut it down and made anyone who was a member a legacy member that gets first dibs on tickets. 8 years later and they still get privileges for what is essentially a closed off club.

I would have much rather seen her do a 6 month broadway residency and a 6 month London residency with her usual ticket prices.
    M08T10

Superstar
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

by » Mon May 6th, 2019, 15:19

Quote Originally Posted by menime123 View Post

I think its early days at moment theres a lot on speculation at moment but people dont seem happy so far. Like all her tours she adds dates if look at dates confirmed there is only a few per months from Sept. She knows it's gonna sell in minutes as small venues and she we will off probably already got all venues sorted as we speak, as have to be done in advance as most theatres have performance on every night of the year. I think we'll get done small arena dates to please the fans if not she gonna piss as lot off who already get into debt paying fur a ticket then hotel & travel tickets if not in there city etc. London is OK for me but from up north she might do Manchester as is a big city out of London

Watch this space I think really for developments and announcements

Superstar
    Mentioned
    273 Post(s)

by » Mon May 6th, 2019, 15:45

Quote Originally Posted by Lament View Post
    We should discuss it somewhere else but have you seen how to get tickets? You have to send a request and then her team/Live Nation will review them and choose who will be able to buy tickets. You won’t be able to purchase tickets directly... That’s what annoys me the most. I live in Paris and I would have loved to see her but now it’s not even sure...
    Wait, what? How do you apply for tickets? What is this madness?

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

by » Mon May 6th, 2019, 15:47

Quote Originally Posted by beredy View Post
    Wait, what? How do you apply for tickets? What is this madness?
    As posted earlier
    http://news.madonnatribe.com/en/2019/tour-announcement/

Superstar
    Mentioned
    273 Post(s)

by » Mon May 6th, 2019, 15:48

To answer myself:

To ensure that Madonna fans have best access, ticket requests for all MADAME X shows will be accepted now through Friday, May 10th (11:59pm EDT). Fans may select city and show preference plus their preferred price points prior to completing their request. Here is a helpful guide to better understand the Ticket Request Program.

MADONNA ICON LIFETIME LEGACY MEMBER PRIORITY ACCESS

Madonna Icon Lifetime Legacy Members will receive priority access to Madame X Tour tickets, VIP Packages and Travel Package offers. Icon Lifetime Legacy membership status must have been established by October 30, 2011 in order to qualify.

IMPORTANT DETAILS:

- All fans will submit their ticket requests through the madonna.livenation.com portal, available now through Friday, May 10, 2019 @ 11:59 p.m. ET.
    - Icon Legacy members MUST submit their ticket requests using the same email address registered to their Madonna.com account. This is how your Legacy member status will be authenticated. Log in now and visit your Profile page to verify your registered email address.
    - We know Iconers cherish the Madonna live experience, so we have arranged that Icon Legacy members may request up to four (4) tickets per show, for up to two (2) concerts!
    - You can pick as many locations around a venue as you'd like, however, any request confirmation will be limited to 4 tickets for a single show.
    - There's no need to rush. Requests for tickets, VIP Packages and Travel Packages will be accepted until Friday, May 10 at 11:59 p.m. ET, so take your time and plan out your schedule and budget.
    - If you determine that your original ticket request was in error or your schedule changes, you may re-submit your request. YOUR MOST RECENT SUBMISSION WILL SUPERCEDE EARLIER TICKET REQUEST SUBMISSIONS until the May 10 deadline.
    - If your ticket request is selected, please note that your credit card will be automatically charged for the ticket transaction. Make sure your credit card has sufficient funds to cover your highest possible total. If your request is confirmed and your card has insufficient funds, we will be unable to process your request.

TICKET REQUEST PROGRAM

The Ticket Request program allows fans an equal opportunity to select which show(s) they are interested in attending at their desired price point(s).

- Fans complete their request at madonna.livenation.com by providing their credit card information and will receive notification if their ticket request has been confirmed by Sunday, May 19 @ 12-noon ET.
    - Credit cards will only be charged if your request is confirmed.
    - Tickets will be fulfilled as Ticketmaster Secure Mobile Tickets, with barcodes available 24-48 hours prior to each show.
    - Event Ticket limit is 4 per person.
    - Every ticket purchased includes a CD of Madonna's new release, Madame X, in stores June 14.
    - Please keep in mind that you have an equal chance to be confirmed for shows in any city you requested, so you must be prepared to travel to any of the cities in your request. All sales are final. No refunds.
    - For additional ticketing information, please visit the Madame X Tour FAQs on Ticketmaster.
    https://www.madonna.com/news/title/m...est-guidelines

But I don't think they can make this work in Europe.

Superstar
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

by » Mon May 6th, 2019, 15:49

Edit: ok,get it now lol

Legend
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)

by » Mon May 6th, 2019, 15:58

I think its early days at moment theres a lot on speculation at moment but people dont seem happy so far. Like all her tours she adds dates if look at dates confirmed there is only a few per months from Sept. She knows it's gonna sell in minutes as small venues and she we will off probably already got all venues sorted as we speak, as have to be done in advance as most theatres have performance on every night of the year. I think we'll get done small arena dates to please the fans if not she gonna piss as lot off who already get into debt paying fur a ticket then hotel & travel tickets if not in there city etc. London is OK for me but from up north she might do Manchester as is a big city out of London

Watch this space I think really for developments and announcements
    Using the US dates as an example, it looks like she’s doing a month of shows in each city. At 3 or 4 shows a week in venues with maybe 2000 seats, we’re looking at roughly 32,000 seats across 16 dates per city - the equivalent of 2 arena dates. It’s going to be impossible, unless we agree to spend when trying to obtain tickets.

She won’t take this tour outside of London in the UK imo. They are strictly limited shows in limited key cities.
    M08T10

Legend
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)

by » Mon May 6th, 2019, 15:59

Are they doing this to prevent tickets reaching the hands of scalpers?
    Cha Cha Instructor

Legend
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)

by » Mon May 6th, 2019, 16:01

Quote Originally Posted by spiritboy View Post
    Are they doing this to prevent tickets reaching the hands of scalpers?
    Doing what?
    M08T10

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

by » Mon May 6th, 2019, 16:03

Quote Originally Posted by menime123 View Post
    Using the US dates as an example, it looks like she’s doing a month of shows in each city. At 3 or 4 shows a week in venues with maybe 2000 seats, we’re looking at roughly 32,000 seats across 16 dates per city - the equivalent of 2 arena dates. It’s going to be impossible, unless we agree to spend when trying to obtain tickets.

She won’t take this tour outside of London in the UK imo. They are strictly limited shows in limited key cities.
    It's gonna be crazy getting the tickets abd she'll be doing way more shows ain't it better doing bigger shows than smaller ones as not playing so many dates then..... �� Where's the logic in this type of tour!

Legend
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

by » Mon May 6th, 2019, 16:10

I don't think she will be extensively touring Europe this time.

I think US will end up getting a nice share of dates / shows, London will probably get a bunch of dates too (I can perfectly see 6-8 dates in total) but I think outside of London, her European journey with this show will be very limited.
    Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo