Thread: Lindsey Stirling - Artemis World Tour (2019)

Legend
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)

by » Tue May 7th, 2019, 18:09

The violinist, YouTube sensation and working beast is going on tour in 2019 again! Since 2012, there has never been a year when Lindsey didn't do a tour, and today she just announced yet another tour for later this year. There are also rumors about a new album dropping this year, as it's been already two years since she dropped her Christmas album "Warmer In The Winter" and even three years since her last proper studio album "Brave Enough".

I know Lindsey isn't really popular on this page, so once a single or album gets announced, I'll put it into this topic as well.

Tour Dates:
    Spoiler!

I low-key hate how the Swiss dates are often one of the last ones for so many artists...

Legend
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)

by » Fri May 10th, 2019, 09:11

Pre-sale for the Swiss concert just started and UGH, you can't buy seating tickets without a VIP bundle. How dumb is that? I guess I have to go with standing tickets this time as I don't want to pay so much for a bunch of stuff I don't really need like posters etc. plus Meet & Greet are very expensive (360 Swiss Francs).

Legend
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)

by » Sat June 22nd, 2019, 12:13

Lindsey Stirling just released her new single "Underground" a day ago and also announced her upcoming fifth studio album "Artemis" for a released date on the 6th September this year. Alongside these things, she also officially changed the name of this tour from 'Live In Concert' to 'Artemis Tour' so I changed the topic title.

So stoked for this as it's clear that it's for a new album now.