Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Tove Lo - Sunshine Kitty

Legend
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

by » Wed October 2nd, 2019, 22:35

The album is very easy to listen to; lots of low key bops. There isn’t a hit on here but it makes it easy to listen to too

Legend
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)

by » Wed October 2nd, 2019, 22:48

Quote Originally Posted by DoesAnybody View Post
    #61, still way worse than she deserved. But comparing it with "Blue Lips" which only was #138 this seems like a hit, lol.

Other new peaks:

Finland: #20
    Canada: #49
    Holland: #51
    Irland: #57
    Belgium: #75
    Switzerland: #88
    Spain: #97 (Blue Lips did not entered and Lady Wood was #63 here, so not that bad)

Considering she didn't chart in a lot of countries with her previous album, this is not doing that bad...
    Blue Lips was digital only release.

Anyway, not surprising, she has no songs sent to radios, no Spotify push, no promo... I guess if this is the cost of her having artistic freedom, let her be.

Shame they didn't do ticket bundle tho...

by » Thu October 3rd, 2019, 10:46

Yes I know it was digital only, but still it could have done a little bit better, since Lady Wood didn't do that bad.

Even though she deserves more success, I don't care about sales, I just want her in the music industry. As long as she keeps releasing albums I'm ok. She has the perfect discography so far, she's too good.

Legend
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)

by » Thu October 3rd, 2019, 18:16

Quote Originally Posted by DoesAnybody View Post
    Yes I know it was digital only, but still it could have done a little bit better, since Lady Wood didn't do that bad.

Even though she deserves more success, I don't care about sales, I just want her in the music industry. As long as she keeps releasing albums I'm ok. She has the perfect discography so far, she's too good.

But Lady Wood had streaming hit, BL really had nothing

STMH sounds like a smash, why are they not pushing it on radios/streaming services