Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Jennifer Lopez - Itís My Party Tour

Legend
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)

by Ľ Thu August 15th, 2019, 10:07

A reliable source in media reported that she got $1m for Antalya show. Her normal fee is $1.5m
    Cha Cha Instructor

by Ľ Thu August 22nd, 2019, 03:02

I am still shocked that this tour became such a huge success and they didn't go for more dates in Europe. It's almost ridiculous to not go on with the tour as the demand in Europe is extremely big. With less dates than in 2012 she can easily sell out every concert in Germany, UK or France. Such a touring force and talented business woman should come to the conclusion that a tour is what she can make the most money with right now, right? Kids go to school? A new movie? I mean wtf? When "American Idol" or "Vegas" did it's thing, she did both for several years and now she stops touring without visiting most parts of Europe? Maybe they wanted to test the waters with this US tour, but hell no should they forget about Europe and the rest of the world. Her catalogue of big hits here is huge (from "If you had my love" to "Ain't your mama".)

Legend
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)

by Ľ Thu August 22nd, 2019, 09:05

Maybe she skipped Europe to increase demand for a possible European leg next summer?
    Cha Cha Instructor

Superstar
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

by Ľ Thu August 22nd, 2019, 13:28

Quote Originally Posted by NotMyUmbrella View Post
    I am still shocked that this tour became such a huge success and they didn't go for more dates in Europe. It's almost ridiculous to not go on with the tour as the demand in Europe is extremely big. With less dates than in 2012 she can easily sell out every concert in Germany, UK or France. Such a touring force and talented business woman should come to the conclusion that a tour is what she can make the most money with right now, right? Kids go to school? A new movie? I mean wtf? When "American Idol" or "Vegas" did it's thing, she did both for several years and now she stops touring without visiting most parts of Europe? Maybe they wanted to test the waters with this US tour, but hell no should they forget about Europe and the rest of the world. Her catalogue of big hits here is huge (from "If you had my love" to "Ain't your mama".)
    I'm sad as well there weren't more European dates, but her movies make significant part of her income, so I don't get why are you surprised?
    When we lose what we love
    Don't think anything will ever taste the same
    When we lose what we love
    Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Roadie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

by Ľ Thu August 22nd, 2019, 16:38

Besides that, Jennifer, just like many of her peers, has said several times that her international tour schedule depends on Emme and Maxīs school calendar since she doesnīt want to travel outside the US without them. Theyīve already started this week (thatīs why sheīs in Miami I think).
    Beauty is beauty, whether is black or white