User Tag List

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 175 of 251

Thread: Taylor Swift - You Need To Calm Down

  1. #151
    Hejira's Avatar

    Join Date
    15 Jun 2019
    Location
    Groningen, The Netherlands
    Posts
    470
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Mon June 17th, 2019, 18:27

    Quote Originally Posted by jason2379 View Post
    Wait, who is Beyoncé?
    The most overhyped gadget since Tamagotchi.
    And I actually liked Tamagotchi.
    The sexiest thing is trust....

    https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeveren-1

  2. #152
    BeeBoy's Avatar
    Manager
    Join Date
    26 Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,083
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Mon June 17th, 2019, 18:39

    She obvisouly only included stars whch are from her generation, which she is compared to. So the only one really missing (as in still relevant) is Riri.

    And Mess at me thinking Lady Gaga is Sia

  3. #153
    Tansike's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    28 Jan 2012
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    48,584
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Mon June 17th, 2019, 18:42

    Quote Originally Posted by jason2379 View Post
    Wait, who is Beyoncé?
    I guess you mean the Drag Queen? She's called Riley Knoxx (the only Drag Queen in the video who wasn't on Drag Race).

  4. #154
    LastDreamer's Avatar
    Roadie
    Join Date
    01 Feb 2019
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    600
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My celebrity crushes : Monika Sedziuviene, Kristina Ivanova (YVA).

    Dreamer, you must to visit Lithuania and see/listen a live concert of your YVA strawberries.

  5. #155
    BehindBreakaway's Avatar
    Manager
    Join Date
    01 Nov 2016
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    3,543
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Mon June 17th, 2019, 19:19

    I love it. Y'all are haters. She literally can't win
    3 months and I'm still sober, picked all my weeds but kept the flowers!

  6. #156
    JeremySpears's Avatar
    Manager
    Join Date
    24 Mar 2017
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,042
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Mon June 17th, 2019, 19:28

    Quote Originally Posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
    I love it. Y'all are haters. She literally can't win

  7. #157
    JakeP's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    19 Aug 2013
    Posts
    5,867
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Mon June 17th, 2019, 19:31

    Love this. <3 I wasn't so sure about the song at first but having watched the music, i'm kinda liking it a little more. It's still no I knew you were trouble. though.

    Aww did anyone else do a double take when Katy Perry first appeared? Or did you all know Katy was making a cameo because i certainly didn't. Cute moment although there's a slight second where Katy's smile drops before she looks to Taylor and smiles gleefully again - i couldn't help but notice that.

    It even made me wonder whether this whole Taylor vs Katy battle has been a publicity stunt all along.

  8. #158
    BehindBreakaway's Avatar
    Manager
    Join Date
    01 Nov 2016
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    3,543
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Mon June 17th, 2019, 20:08

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeP View Post
    Love this. <3 I wasn't so sure about the song at first but having watched the music, i'm kinda liking it a little more. It's still no I knew you were trouble. though.

    Aww did anyone else do a double take when Katy Perry first appeared? Or did you all know Katy was making a cameo because i certainly didn't. Cute moment although there's a slight second where Katy's smile drops before she looks to Taylor and smiles gleefully again - i couldn't help but notice that.

    It even made me wonder whether this whole Taylor vs Katy battle has been a publicity stunt all along.
    I actually has no idea so I was shocked. I don't think it looks as fake like others do.
    3 months and I'm still sober, picked all my weeds but kept the flowers!

  9. #159
    mattsky's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    17 Mar 2009
    Location
    Khia's hood
    Posts
    9,242
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Mon June 17th, 2019, 20:31

    This is a great song and a great video! I just can't at the haters here!
    Haven't been early since '88

  10. #160
    Erotica's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    15 Mar 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    18,554
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Mon June 17th, 2019, 21:01

    What a messy video. Don't know why they include a Cardi B outfit
    I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

  11. #161
    Lemo's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    30 Dec 2010
    Location
    Nicki Minaj's Ass
    Posts
    5,078
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Mon June 17th, 2019, 22:20

    Love the song and the video hope it’s a hit
    "you act like nothing really happened but it meant the world to me"

  12. #162
    JimJim's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    29 Jun 2008
    Location
    Melbourne, Aus
    Posts
    27,096
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Mon June 17th, 2019, 22:20

    Love the video, so much fun!

    The burger and fries is a real moment for pop music history

  13. #163
    urbanmusik's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    15 Sep 2006
    Location
    Belfast
    Posts
    22,035
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Mon June 17th, 2019, 23:43

    @JimJim you planning on locking all the Taylor threads?

  14. #164
    hellohello's Avatar
    Manager
    Join Date
    01 Sep 2005
    Location
    Love On the Brain
    Posts
    4,839
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Tue June 18th, 2019, 00:05

    What's with the cameos? She is really desperate with the RuPaul models. She is trying to win over the ghey crowd with this garbage. The video is like a Katy level cringefest post "Teenage Dream" era with all that camp.
    Madonna......Rihanna....Beyonce....Michael...Janet....Prince...Mariah...Whitney

  15. #165
    Mickael2013's Avatar

    Join Date
    10 Feb 2014
    Posts
    360
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Tue June 18th, 2019, 00:57

    For me, bad video and music ... Single " Me! " is far better.
    Last edited by Mickael2013; Tue June 18th, 2019 at 01:06.

  16. #166
    ThaInfo1's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    27 Nov 2006
    Location
    Wherever your fine daddy is at.
    Posts
    22,769
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Serby
    Cuz you ugly and can't relate

  17. #167
    JimJim's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    29 Jun 2008
    Location
    Melbourne, Aus
    Posts
    27,096
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Tue June 18th, 2019, 08:38

    Quote Originally Posted by urbanmusik View Post
    @JimJim you planning on locking all the Taylor threads?
    I don't even know how I'm doing it

  18. #168
    Loveguru's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    26 Mar 2009
    Posts
    20,321
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Forever Young

  19. #169
    IVyoncé's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    18 May 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    25,720
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Tue June 18th, 2019, 11:31

    Quote Originally Posted by Loveguru View Post
    The video is smashing
    Ofcourse it is, all the LGBTQ+ appearences during pride month + the Katy reunion is a recipe for people to watch it, even just to see what the fuss is about

  20. #170
    SawyerHewitt's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    24 Dec 2013
    Location
    Plainfield, Wisconsin
    Posts
    5,824
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Tue June 18th, 2019, 12:37

    A masterpiece. Periodt.
    The Katy cameo, tho, A MOMENT IN POP CULTURE
    Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

  21. #171
    Serby's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    19 Jan 2011
    Location
    Halliwell Manor
    Posts
    37,376
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Tue June 18th, 2019, 12:57

    She needs to keep her capitalist hands off the queer culture. She's becoming more and more unlikeable, ugh.

    And not her using shade as a synonym for verbal harassment and homophobia.
    be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

  22. #172
    Serby's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    19 Jan 2011
    Location
    Halliwell Manor
    Posts
    37,376
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

  23. #173
    WesM's Avatar

    Join Date
    11 Nov 2006
    Posts
    149
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Tue June 18th, 2019, 13:15

    I rarely sign into this forum and I certainly never anticipated I’d be signing in to defend Taylor Swift…..



    I’m with everyone when they say these last couple of singles have not been her at her best.



    Surely, TS has more to lose than to gain in this move towards ‘liberal’ values. The girl has sold tens of millions of country albums to a demographic typically unsupportive of the LGBTQ community. She has, it seems, in her late twenties found her ‘political voice’, recognising her unbelievable privilege and platform as the biggest popstar of the 2010’s. Of course she will have more to say in her late twenties than her early twenties! People are deluding themselves if they feel this isn’t a positive move for the community, and would celebrate the fact if it was anyone other than TS. She can truly do no right.



    I also cant understand why we incessantly condemn a female popstar who works hard to get her message/ product/ songs out there. I am a medic, I work as hard as I possibly can and will continue to do so. Her work ethic should be celebrated, not ridiculed.

  24. #174
    JeremySpears's Avatar
    Manager
    Join Date
    24 Mar 2017
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,042
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Tue June 18th, 2019, 13:42

    Quote Originally Posted by WesM View Post
    I rarely sign into this forum and I certainly never anticipated I’d be signing in to defend Taylor Swift…..



    I’m with everyone when they say these last couple of singles have not been her at her best.



    Surely, TS has more to lose than to gain in this move towards ‘liberal’ values. The girl has sold tens of millions of country albums to a demographic typically unsupportive of the LGBTQ community. She has, it seems, in her late twenties found her ‘political voice’, recognising her unbelievable privilege and platform as the biggest popstar of the 2010’s. Of course she will have more to say in her late twenties than her early twenties! People are deluding themselves if they feel this isn’t a positive move for the community, and would celebrate the fact if it was anyone other than TS. She can truly do no right.



    I also cant understand why we incessantly condemn a female popstar who works hard to get her message/ product/ songs out there. I am a medic, I work as hard as I possibly can and will continue to do so. Her work ethic should be celebrated, not ridiculed.
    Thank you!!!

  25. #175
    IVyoncé's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    18 May 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    25,720
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Tue June 18th, 2019, 13:45

    Quote Originally Posted by WesM View Post

    I also cant understand why we incessantly condemn a female popstar who works hard to get her message/ product/ songs out there. I am a medic, I work as hard as I possibly can and will continue to do so. Her work ethic should be celebrated, not ridiculed.
    I don't think her overall work ethic is ridiculed though. It's more that every since Bad Blood she has been caught up in a lot of stupid drama, which has been used in a very calculated way to fuel her own era's (and the era's and projects of the other people involved). It's almost like watching a very bad real life soap opera, so sometimes it is logical to question things.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •