Thread: Katy Perry allegedly sexually assaulted her Teenage dream video costar

by » Tue August 13th, 2019, 11:27

Anyone following this story?
    Forever Young

Superstar
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)

by » Tue August 13th, 2019, 13:21

Yeah I was reading about it on the way home... He was a little bit savage in that post he made about it.

Assuming his side of the story is legit, this plus the American Idol kissing the contestant plus allegedly 'groping' 17 yo Shawn Mendes are other instances the articles I read mention; Then cue the '#MENtoo' movement 'Surviving K.Perry' Doco perhaps?

Seriously though there is a kindof double standard when it comes to this stuff where men arent taken seriously, HOWEVER, We've already seen people coming out to defend Katy and allegedly he was becoming 'obsessed' with her, Suspending judgement, however if the genders were reversed.... you prob know how it would go. The Male singer would be instantly lambasted as a creep from the get go whether anything actually happened or not.
    Last edited by Affillate; Tue August 13th, 2019 at 13:25.

Manager
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)

by » Tue August 13th, 2019, 13:36

I don’t know what to believe. He bragged about working with her before so this comes out of nowhere. That doesn’t mean it isn’t true though. I hope for both of them that it isn’t.

But considering that she has shown what a terrible person she is and that American Idol thingy...I don’t know. When someone shows me who they are I believe them.

by » Tue August 13th, 2019, 14:28

Quote Originally Posted by JeremySpears View Post
    I don’t know what to believe. He bragged about working with her before so this comes out of nowhere. That doesn’t mean it isn’t true though. I hope for both of them that it isn’t.

But considering that she has shown what a terrible person she is and that American Idol thingy...I don’t know. When someone shows me who they are I believe them.
    what American idol thing???? Let me head to google real quick!

Manager
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)

by » Tue August 13th, 2019, 14:37

Quote Originally Posted by Affillate View Post
    Yeah I was reading about it on the way home... He was a little bit savage in that post he made about it.

Assuming his side of the story is legit, this plus the American Idol kissing the contestant plus allegedly 'groping' 17 yo Shawn Mendes are other instances the articles I read mention; Then cue the '#MENtoo' movement 'Surviving K.Perry' Doco perhaps?

Seriously though there is a kindof double standard when it comes to this stuff where men arent taken seriously, HOWEVER, We've already seen people coming out to defend Katy and allegedly he was becoming 'obsessed' with her, Suspending judgement, however if the genders were reversed.... you prob know how it would go. The Male singer would be instantly lambasted as a creep from the get go whether anything actually happened or not.
    Wait what happened with Shawn Mendes?

by » Tue August 13th, 2019, 14:43

However this guy all this time have been post Katy over the years on his stories though.

He legit thanked her etc.
    Forever Young

Legend
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

by » Tue August 13th, 2019, 20:05

this plus the American Idol kissing the contestant
    AI and every other talentshow is basically scripted to most extend. The most fake drama is created on those kind of shows. Whether it is Nicole Scherzinger and that girl on the US XFactor, Natalia Kills and her fake meltdown about her husband on the XFactor somewhere. Katy kissing that guy and there are probably countless other examples from the 'Idol' concept and XFactor concept.

I mean it's horrible if Katy did that to the Teenage Dream video guy, not gonna defend her on that if that is the case. But nothing that happens on a Tv-show is genuine

Manager
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)

by » Tue August 13th, 2019, 21:35

Quote Originally Posted by IVyoncé View Post
    AI and every other talentshow is basically scripted to most extend. The most fake drama is created on those kind of shows. Whether it is Nicole Scherzinger and that girl on the US XFactor, Natalia Kills and her fake meltdown about her husband on the XFactor somewhere. Katy kissing that guy and there are probably countless other examples from the 'Idol' concept and XFactor concept.

I mean it's horrible if Katy did that to the Teenage Dream video guy, not gonna defend her on that if that is the case. But nothing that happens on a Tv-show is genuine
    Not sure I completely agree. I doubt the Natalia kills thing was fake. She destroyed her career completely and got fired...

I dunno what to believe to be honest
    3 months and I'm still sober, picked all my weeds but kept the flowers!

by » Wed August 14th, 2019, 00:03

Both Mendes and AI guy have nothing by good things to say about Katy though
    Forever Young

Legend
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

by » Wed August 14th, 2019, 06:35

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
    Not sure I completely agree. I doubt the Natalia kills thing was fake. She destroyed her career completely and got fired...

I dunno what to believe to be honest
    It backfired for Natalia and the producers had no choice than to fire her. It's like those gimmick acts on these shows, once thw hype is gone and people are over it, they are gone. I mean there is also a lot of feaux tension between judges created over the years, yeah some of them really disliked eachother, but the producers surely knew how to fuel those feuds with a lot of times narratives and scenario's and 'problems' nobody normally would care about. Most things are scripted.

And like Loveguru mentioned, the guy has nothing but nice things to say about Katy.

Manager
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

by » Wed August 14th, 2019, 18:07

The host has denied something like that happening at his party. Granted, he probably wasn’t there when it went down, but you’d think something like that would make the rounds. Yet the accusation only popped up now and nobody has confirmed it despite lots of people being there. That and the fact that the guy seems to have some weird obsession with Katy makes it seem fishy.

Legend
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)

by » Fri August 16th, 2019, 12:50

Quote Originally Posted by Affillate View Post
    Then cue the '#MENtoo' movement 'Surviving K.Perry' Doco perhaps?
    A Blue Lives Matter mess.
    Quote Originally Posted by BeeBoy View Post
    I wonder if there has ever been a thread where WBT wasn't mentioned on Ukmix

Legend
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BeeBoy View Post
    I wonder if there has ever been a thread where WBT wasn't mentioned on Ukmix

by » Sat August 17th, 2019, 11:50

No one will take this that seriously. Men are typically not offended if they hear about some other men being sexually assaulted by women.

Legend
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

by » Sat August 17th, 2019, 15:19

The more stuff comes out, the more I think people just want some extra minutes of fame. It's like the most random thing ever and the conspiracy theorists are having a field day tying every encounter she ever had to these accusations.

by » Sat August 17th, 2019, 16:01

After seeing clips of her grabbing people without consent [although her stans will claim that it she was "playing"] and especially after the American Idol kiss thing, it's easy to see why she could very well be capable of sexual assault. Now the floodgates have opened and more people are coming forward about Katy's questionable behavior. This is what the #MeToo movement is all about; y'all can't have it both ways.

Legend
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

by » Sat August 17th, 2019, 17:50

But that is my problem. People judge on of bits and pieces. Yes she could be very well capable of, but that doesn't prove the accusations. Social media has also damaged this #metoo movement because people can get accused and 'cancelled' without any proper prove. What is real and what is fake? I seriously have a problem believing a lot of things. It's such a minefield without any clear vision.

It's so pc to believe a victim, that it also clouds the ability to get an overall picture imo. I rather wait and see if there will be proper proof before believing people right from the start..that's basically how my mindset changed since I saw how social media affects these things. I first believed most cases right from the start, but now I rather wait

Personal Assistant
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

by » Yesterday, 21:05

But even if she did do those things, why come forward now, years later? There is an hidden agenda.

What's more, I'm sure she was cheeky & playful. She is not a bad person.

Manager
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)

by » Yesterday, 23:29

Quote Originally Posted by Debs_Wild View Post
    But even if she did do those things, why come forward now, years later? There is an hidden agenda.

What's more, I'm sure she was cheeky & playful. She is not a bad person.
    I've said I don't know if it's true. However. The length it took to come forward isn't an issue. Many, many victims come forward years later because of various reasons. That doesn't mean it didn't happen
    3 months and I'm still sober, picked all my weeds but kept the flowers!

Legend
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)

by » Today, 06:14

Yeah and it being playful and cheeky should never be an excuse.
    Would it be playful and cheecky if a guy pulled down a girl’s panty/skirt exposing her ladyparts to a party crowd? Of for him to grope her without consent?

I’m not saying she did these things, but I would be very disappointed if she did.
    "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Superstar
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)

by » Today, 07:24

Quote Originally Posted by Noahh View Post
    Yeah and it being playful and cheeky should never be an excuse.
    Would it be playful and cheecky if a guy pulled down a girl’s panty/skirt exposing her ladyparts to a party crowd? Of for him to grope her without consent?
    I'm sure many male predators (and their friends) find their sexual harassment playful and cheeky. "Oh come on, we're in a club, you want to have fun, right?" or something like "It's just a little fun and games babe.". Yeah fun for who? So this "it was just fun only (obviously)" excuses are completely off the point IMHO.
    I have received many gifts from God,
    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie