Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jay Z faces backlash over NFL partnership

Legend
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

by » Mon August 19th, 2019, 18:18

It’s not looking good for Queen Bey. He’s taking her down with this decision!
    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Legend
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    9/1/19 - A Date That Will Live In Infamy:
    Quote Originally Posted by ilearnedfromthebest View Post
    Just discovered We Belong Together and love it!

Superstar
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

by » Mon August 19th, 2019, 18:26

Quote Originally Posted by Preyoncé View Post
    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

by » Mon August 19th, 2019, 19:06

Quote Originally Posted by Goldmoney View Post
    @Nippian93 is having his ratchet moment!
    For a moment I was wondering what Westen was doing with a Whitney avi

by » Mon August 19th, 2019, 19:07

Quote Originally Posted by Goldmoney View Post
    @Nippian93 is having his ratchet moment!
    Just laughing at that cretin and his (or his wife's) stans.
    Last edited by Nippian93; Mon August 19th, 2019 at 19:15.
    Whitney Houston

by » Mon August 19th, 2019, 19:12

Quote Originally Posted by DOSSOME View Post
    For a moment I was wondering what Westen was doing with a Whitney avi

Fortunately it is one of those things we can be sure are not going to happen.
    Whitney Houston

Personal Assistant
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

by » Mon August 19th, 2019, 19:18

Kap really needs to accept the fact that his football skills (lack thereof) are a major reason why he isn't on a roster. He just refuses to see that (it's Tebow all over again). He was headed out the door in San Fran before the kneeling thing was an issue. Then, he created a circus around himself (just like Tebow did, albeit in a completely different fashion) which ensured that his career was over. Owners and the NFL are forced to live with star players that cause PR problems (Terrel Owens, etc.), there's no need for them to intentionally bring that on themselves for clipboard holders. Poor GF sounds completely delusional, like Kap is the epitome of NFL Quarterbacking. </rant>

Superstar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

by » Tue August 20th, 2019, 03:54

Hardly news worthy. Another regular day in the Carter's life.

Superstar
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)

by » Tue August 20th, 2019, 04:21

Quote Originally Posted by WEBofDESIRE View Post
    Kap really needs to accept the fact that his football skills (lack thereof) are a major reason why he isn't on a roster. He just refuses to see that (it's Tebow all over again). He was headed out the door in San Fran before the kneeling thing was an issue. Then, he created a circus around himself (just like Tebow did, albeit in a completely different fashion) which ensured that his career was over. Owners and the NFL are forced to live with star players that cause PR problems (Terrel Owens, etc.), there's no need for them to intentionally bring that on themselves for clipboard holders. Poor GF sounds completely delusional, like Kap is the epitome of NFL Quarterbacking. </rant>
    Oh please. Did you see the Broncos QB last year? I would have done anything to have Kap.

Anyhow, is there no credence to the idea that Jay-Z thinks this is a way he can fight the enemy from within?

by » Tue August 20th, 2019, 11:28

She definately need to watch out too incase this flops
    Forever Young

Legend
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)

by » Tue August 20th, 2019, 11:42

I don't like Jay Z but i don't wanna judge before i see what he's doing (or not doing).
    Cha Cha Instructor

Personal Assistant
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

by » Tue August 20th, 2019, 12:20

Quote Originally Posted by cheapthrills View Post
    Oh please. Did you see the Broncos QB last year? I would have done anything to have Kap.

Anyhow, is there no credence to the idea that Jay-Z thinks this is a way he can fight the enemy from within?
    I think any coach/GM would've gladly taken Keenum. Would a QB like Kap ordinarily get another shot on the bench, sure. But again, he would create a circus wherever signed at this point, and his talent level doesn't warrant bothering with that.

Last edited by MrLeonix; Wed August 21st, 2019 at 02:49.
    Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

by » Wed August 21st, 2019, 02:49

I do feel that he's currently doing more harm than good to her current public image. Her selling power is clearly declining and being associated with Jay-Z hasn't been doing her any favours. There's always a scandal or drama about him (the Tidal fiasco and scam accussations, the elevator incident, cheating on Beyoncé, this NFL thing that's being badly received, etc) seems like when something fishy happens surrounding Beyoncé's inner circle it's due to Jay-Z, and since she's her wife she's always going to get dragged by association.

For the first time in many years I do think she should leave him.
    Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

by » Wed August 21st, 2019, 09:34

I love Jay but tbh without Bey, he'd probably be just another Rap mogul like Puffy and Dre. She literally upgraded him and this decade he's really encroached into her celebrity. The joint tours, using Jay-Z's surname for her professional brand (The Carters, Mrs Carter World Tour etc) has benefited him more than her to the extent she's becoming more and more "Jay-Z's wife" than "THE Beyoncé"

by » Wed August 21st, 2019, 10:02

Lol i dont see how she is better and classier than him, like some of you believe. Just open your eyes wider.

Legend
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)

by » Wed August 21st, 2019, 10:25

Their divorce would be very messy due to wealth they share, they probably think staying married is the best option
    Cha Cha Instructor

Legend
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)

by » Wed August 21st, 2019, 17:12

Quote Originally Posted by SpyVsSpy View Post
    Lol i dont see how she is better and classier than him, like some of you believe. Just open your eyes wider.
    If she endorses this move, I’ll agree with you
    9/1/19 - A Date That Will Live In Infamy:
    Quote Originally Posted by ilearnedfromthebest View Post
    Just discovered We Belong Together and love it!

Legend
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

by » Thu August 22nd, 2019, 14:39

Quote Originally Posted by SpyVsSpy View Post
    Don’t confuse money/wealth with class. You don’t need money or wealth to have class. Coincidentally she has bother. He merely has the former.
    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |