Thread: The Veronicas; will.i.am and QANTAS Flight Attendant drama

Superstar
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)

by » Mon November 18th, 2019, 14:13

https://10daily.com.au/entertainment...ident-20191117

The Veronicas recently had one of those embarrassing ‘marched off a flight’ moments back in September, now will.i.am has spoken out about a ‘rude’ attendant on his flight from Brisbane this week, speculation its the same one involved in the Veronicas case - now apparently Veronicas twitter has gone blank after they tweeted support of Will.i.am - the plot thickens!

Superstar
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)

by » Fri November 22nd, 2019, 14:12

There was a little bit of an update to this over the week, QANTAS is standing by its cabin crew and may be looking to assist suing Will.i.am for defamation (He named the attendant in his tweet and accusation of racism).

There were callers discussing it on Kyle and Jackie O on radio the other morning, stories of incidents with flight crew which, fair enough if it's something thats a safety issue (i.e. loose equipment like a laptop needing to be stowed away during takeoff/landing etc), but then theres stories about crew with some sort of a power trip (one about chucking a tantrum over the placing of a guitar in carry on which easily fits and was already cleared by check in (and then twice over when they reboarded according to the caller) to be allowed on board).

anyhow here is another article about it: Qantas says it will help flight attendant sue will.i.am over 'racist' row

and a video:

will.i.am is a bit silly for naming the attendant though have to say; the first tweet would've sufficed if he wanted to have a whine about it without identifying her and opening himself up to the lawsuit.

Legend
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

by » Fri November 22nd, 2019, 18:40

Surely they don't have much of a chance with that lawsuit?

Legend
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

by » Tue November 26th, 2019, 22:27

She seems like a proper bitch but... I don't know, I am biased, I do not like him so much.
    I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
    I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room