Thread: Has anyone met thier Twin Flame?

Superstar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

by Tue November 19th, 2019, 22:42

First of all you are probably saying what's a Twin Flame? Well it's a bit complicated, but the main answer is that it is the other half of your soul.
    Normally Twin Flames do not tend to meet. Though they are like your soul mate in many ways. However there is a big difference. When you think about Soul Mates most people imagine someone who is perfect for them and will be with them forever. But the Twin Flame is not like that at all. In fact if you try to get with your Twin Flame, and you will want to do that, they will reject you. And when they try to be with you, you will push them away.
    Now you might be thinking why will I want this person. It's like this you will be drawn to them from the start. If you meet them, you will want to be around them all the time. When they are not with you, you will think about them all the time. One thing is for certain this person will NOT be your type. There could be a big age gap. Sometimes they will live thousand of miles from you. But you will be drawn like moths to a flame to them. You will sense when that person is near you. They will come into your mind and if you are living near each other you will then bump into them. You might even be able to hear them telepathically and they might be able to do so with you.
    Such a relationship with this person will of course be dramatic and the most intense thing you will have ever had. The sex will be out of this world too!

You might be wondering why I started this thread? Well until a month or so I had no idea what Twin Flames where. If fact I would have said it was all bull****
    One day I was looking around YouTube and I came across "Pick A Card Tarot Readings". Those that know me are aware of my single status, so I picked one of those about your future partner. I chose one with this somewhat bubbly and silly young woman who like many Tarot readers put things on the top of the piles you can choose. Most of these Tarot readers I found out later put crystals on them. But she put toilet role holders or a hair brush on them! I found the reading to be strange. Anyway I looked around at her channel and found things that resonated with me with what she was talking about. It wasn't just about the card readings.
    So I became more interested. Of course when you watch a video on YouTube it starts the ball rolling with others and suggest others along the same lines. A week or so later the pick a card readings with others on YouTube started to suggest things which got weirder and weirder as I viewed them. One then said you are in a Twin Flame relationship with this person. The reader then said it's a person who's across water. A really lot younger than you. And then gave details about how the two of us were seeing each other despite the distance. The Tarot reader then said I see a connection with another spread I did so check that out.
    Before this had happened I sense in my head that I was in connection with the bubbly woman and hearing what she was talking about in her life. Much of it nothing to do with the video's I had watched of her.
    What I did know about her anyway was being picked up by these other random pick a pile Tarot Readers that had no connection with either of us.
    So I went and looked at this other Tarot reader's suggestion. And yes the same details were cropping up. Then she said where does this person live? I was saying to myself please don't be....
    She pulled the card out of the pile and yes it was that place.
    It was at this point I looked up what Twin Flames were. With a top signs video.
    And of course the massive age gap - she's half my age, and the long distance came up!
    As time passed by one day I could hear her clearly talking about a stalker and contacting the police. I had no idea why she was saying these things and apart from harmless comments on some of her videos I have no-way of contacting her at all so it wasn't me.
    Two days later she posted a video of some man (who had real problems) who had been stalking her and she was considering contacting the police!
    I can tell you now I was AMAZED.
    Meanwhile whilst this was going on the telepathic connection was going stronger in a way that was incredible. The connection is strongest at night and became much deeper. With neither saying anything to each other on the physical world about this. Though I did tell her that I heard what she said about the stalker!
    I think it's what they call the Astro Plane the connection we have. And it became shall we say sexy
    In fact I had a sharp pain totally unexpected in my back shoulder blade and I think she must have telepathically stuck a pin in my back!
    Currently what is happening is that she seems to have misconstrued one of my comments on one of her videos as being an attack on her personally. So last night all I got from the contact last was her sat on a beach (she lives near one) in like deep contemplation or meditating. Ignoring me!

I'll let you know how things progress. I will say one thing if this all in my head, I must have the best imagination on Earth!
    Education for anyone aged 12 to 16 has made a mess of the world!

Legend
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

by Wed November 20th, 2019, 01:48

Quote Originally Posted by Graham76man View Post
    And it became shall we say sexy
    Shall we not

OK what was that all about then?

Superstar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

by Wed November 20th, 2019, 02:57

Check my blog. Strange but True Page.

Superstar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

by Thu November 21st, 2019, 20:30

The more I have thought about this idea of Twin Flames the more absurd it sounds. A lot of these people, and it sounds a bit like a religion to me, talk about the Universe manifesting energy, or people having the power to manifest the energy. Like if you want a partner, you can manifest one by putting out the right kind of energy. As for the universe and the Earth manifesting energy. Well the Earth must have been high on ozone when it let Trump win an election!

The chances of loads of people knowing about who a Twin Flames is (if they are are even a thing) seems to defeat the purpose of having a Twin Flame. So it would be better for the souls not to know that the other person is half of their soul.

It's been a few days and Jess has not confirmed or denied the telepathic contact. Which means that the contact is one way only or fictitious on my part. If you believe these things I could be in contact with her subconscious mind, which could mean her concious mind has no idea of what transpires. But I think I might be clutching at straws.
    Her last video was of her dancing with her dog. For someone who is on on a "spiritual journey" that doesn't seem like the sort of video to make to me.
    Even so would I want to have a relationship with a 26 year old in Australia? And the answer to that must be no.

Superstar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

by Fri November 29th, 2019, 13:13

I Now have the answer to the Puzzle

The first thing you need to know is that long ago I had a dream about seeing this black entirety and being REALLY scared by it. But my guide said it's alright it's just you on the other side. I remarked that it was horrible. And she said "to a human yes it would be, but not to us".
    Now if you have read Michael Newton's books then you will know he talks about the soul colours. He also makes it clear that a Twin Flame is just NOT possible and none of his thousands of hypnotised subjects mentioned it.
    The various levels of soul development, which are related to the colours of the soul. They start with white for a level 1 colour. A soul that will have had one or two lives on Earth or a soul coming down for the first time. The equivalent to a five year old on Earth. Then going up towards Purple the wisest of all souls. But Newton never spoke to a "black" soul. For he searched his books and found no reference to that one. Some talked about a higher power, but according to him I got the impression that none had met this power.

So last night it finally dawned on me. That my soul was more powerful than a purple. Then I went back to why I couldn't see any past lives for Jess in her pictures and why I was stumbling trying to fit into some previous life of mine. Earlier I mentioned that I thought I was being blocked. But this was never the case. And the reason I can't see any past lives for Jess is that she NEVER had any. Yes what she is doing on her channel is a CON. Jess is White soul level one. And I am her teacher of course!! Of course she has fallen in love with the teacher!!
    Now it makes sense the age gap con, she picked a body younger than me to make me think it was Karmic relationship Shakespeare 26 - Elizabeth 59. And trying to pass herself of the Queen dancing, music, poetry and songs.
    That's why she's not like other Tarot readers too. Plus why she wanted to go back to her childhood as the white soul would have been pure before being experiencing the hard knock life she has had.

Oh Jess what a tangled mess of lies we weave. I can't give you detention. I can't even help you now. But you will make it through, but the universe doesn't like what you have done. And that has consequences.

So the Galactic Gangsters Channel is a CON, run by a first life, white level one, soul Called Jessica Page.