Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Serby/Nemanja, may you rest in peace

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

by » Sat November 30th, 2019, 06:58

Even though I’m quite new here and we never interacted this is absolutely devastating. May he Rest In Peace

Legend
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

by » Sat November 30th, 2019, 12:56

I still can’t wrap my head around this.

Was so shocked when I found out about this yesterday.
    Nemanja was such a sweet, clever and funny guy.
    He was one of the members that I talked to most during the times I was most active on this forum.
    We could have the best discussions, deep conversations... but he also had a quirky and very funny side.
    I must admit that I haven’t really talked much him lately.
    I knew he had his issues, but I never knew they were so deep rooted.

This also definitely makes you realize how big of a part Ukmix plays or might have played in your life.
    I have actually made some good friends from here, for what I am really grateful.

What a loss. You will always be remembered, Nemanja.
    May you Rest In Peace!!
    "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Superstar
    Mentioned
    292 Post(s)

by » Sat November 30th, 2019, 14:15

I can't stop thinking about this
    The virtue of stanning talent & having qualitea taste: DUA LIPA ♪ RIHANNA ♪ MADONNA
    #NO DUSTY DIVAS ALLOWED

Legend
    Mentioned
    192 Post(s)

by » Sat November 30th, 2019, 14:52

Quote Originally Posted by aRat View Post
    I can't stop thinking about this
    Me neither!! I still remember that horrible feeling in my stomach I first got when I was absent-mindedly scrolling through fb and saw those posts... not to mention later when it got confirmed. Tbh all of this still feels like a weird dream, can’t believe I will never see or chat with him again.

Legend
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

by » Sat November 30th, 2019, 15:16

Oh my god! I can't believe this, this reminds me of Skoolio again! For people who frequent UKMix, you know that Serby is one of the most active members here. It's so sad, I can't believe this.

So heartbreaking, rest in peace, Serby.

Legend
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

by » Sat November 30th, 2019, 21:31

Rest In Peace my friend Serby. Thank you for contributing to our online communicate. You will be surely missed.
    You were so funny on here, that we just couldn’t see you on the inside. I’m sorry for your pain. It takes immense courage to do what you did and I truly believe that it’s people like you that have the courage to make this world a far better place.

Rest in Power Serby
    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Legend
    Mentioned
    234 Post(s)

by » Sat November 30th, 2019, 21:36

Quote Originally Posted by JBmust View Post
    I just saw this thread and I’m at a loss for words. As many of you, UKMIX has been a part of my life since many years ago and talking with members is one of my favorites ways of dealing with stress and issues. I hope Serby can rest in peace, it’s devastating how still in 2019 people is having this kind of issues.

Thank you for all these years Serby, you will be missed.
    I have the feeling more and more people have those feelings nowadays than ever before. So sad.
    My Instagram... - Click here

Manager
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

by » Sun December 1st, 2019, 10:14

This is so sad. RIP Serby
    I love all things Mariah. DAAAAHHHHLING!!!!

Superstar
    Mentioned
    292 Post(s)

by » Sun December 1st, 2019, 10:36

The good sis gave us the funniest comment in the history of UKmix

Quote Originally Posted by Serby in "Brandy performs for the chairs" View Post
    I remember thinking she was being paid in chair instead of money reading the thread title the first time.
    Rest in peace legend
    The virtue of stanning talent & having qualitea taste: DUA LIPA ♪ RIHANNA ♪ MADONNA
    #NO DUSTY DIVAS ALLOWED

Legend
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

by » Sun December 1st, 2019, 10:41

RIP this is so sad
    I literally don't know what to say or feel

Legend
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)

by » Sun December 1st, 2019, 12:36

My fellow Balkan bro.

I still remember our talks about balkanian culture, veganism and other stuff.

He was so precious, smart and hilarious.

Rest in power, Nemanja. I feel so sick right now.
    Floped and localed

Superstar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

by » Sun December 1st, 2019, 13:58

Oh. My. God. No! Awful awful awful news.

RIP. Be free.
    Listen to my 2016 Eurovision Song Contest entry: MIRACLE

Legend
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

by » Sun December 1st, 2019, 20:13

Been having a hard time wrapping my mind and accepting this. This has probably been the closest online friend passing I've experienced. Brought tears to my eyes at the thanksgiving table reading this Thursday.

Serby was a pivotal and amazing friend I've had on here for a while. Wish I got the chance to meet him in person. So kind, hilarious, a pure fool and skank . Some of my best interactions on this forum were with him. Including many convos that had to get removed because they were too skanky for k?mix. There was also another troubling trend we got started (I can't remember but it's probably for the best) that mods had to advise folks from using the term because it was upsetting some lmao. Chile don't even get me started on these private messages . The good ol' days...

There's so much I feel like I need to say to process yet I just can't form the words or ways to express it rn. I'm gonna miss my girl. Wish she would've just message or expressed to one of us...or we could just all somehow be in a room with him to give him the tender, love and care he needed in his darkest moments.

Ooohhh Serbiesha, I MISS YOU BITCH!!!! My whore sister in pride. Hope you're at peace and say hi to our other transcended favs for us. Love you forever and always.

-Thalia1
    Last edited by ThaInfo1; Sun December 1st, 2019 at 20:15.
    Quote Originally Posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Legend
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

by » Sun December 1st, 2019, 20:46

I’m still in disbelief with what happened.

Guys, if you need help, even just a chat, confide in one of your online friends if you feel that someone personally won’t understand. Sometimes taking to a stranger makes a world of a difference. We are all worth more than we think we are.
    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Superstar
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

by » Sun December 1st, 2019, 23:19

Quote Originally Posted by ThaInfo1 View Post
    Been having a hard time wrapping my mind and accepting this. This has probably been the closest online friend passing I've experienced. Brought tears to my eyes at the thanksgiving table reading this Thursday.

Serby was a pivotal and amazing friend I've had on here for a while. Wish I got the chance to meet him in person. So kind, hilarious, a pure fool and skank . Some of my best interactions on this forum were with him. Including many convos that had to get removed because they were too skanky for k?mix. There was also another troubling trend we got started (I can't remember but it's probably for the best) that mods had to advise folks from using the term because it was upsetting some lmao. Chile don't even get me started on these private messages . The good ol' days...

There's so much I feel like I need to say to process yet I just can't form the words or ways to express it rn. I'm gonna miss my girl. Wish she would've just message or expressed to one of us...or we could just all somehow be in a room with him to give him the tender, love and care he needed in his darkest moments.

Ooohhh Serbiesha, I MISS YOU BITCH!!!! My whore sister in pride. Hope you're at peace and say hi to our other transcended favs for us. Love you forever and always.

-Thalia1
    thank you for writing this, honey

Legend
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

by » Mon December 2nd, 2019, 00:28

^so touching, thanks. Group hug x
    "The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal"
    Last.FM
    Instagram

Legend
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

by » Mon December 2nd, 2019, 10:46

This is so devastating! He was such an amazing and funny guy! He had many great ideas and he was so passionate about them. We had lots of random interaction here. The most memorable one for me was the one in the What Are You Eating? thread. I remember it so much because those were the days when I was facing many problems. That simple conversation about bananas, Alice Glass and sleeping patterns made me me feel better. He has somehow made an impact in my life, I wish I could have expressed it to him. You will be remembered, buddy! We will have a great time eating bananas in the middle of somewhere, while listening to "Doe Deer" like we don't give a damn. Maybe, in another lifetime.

Superstar
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)

by » Mon December 2nd, 2019, 11:46

Sad news, RIP Serby/Nemanja. I remember reading some of his posts he was quite funny.

Echoing what others have said, hopefully this is a reminder that even though a lot of us only interact on here, reaching out just to talk to someone if you're going through a rough time can help, even though it sounds like he did talk about stuff with some of you, regardless just know that were all here for each other through PM's and stuff.

Legend
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)

by » Mon December 2nd, 2019, 15:44

Wow. It took me some time to process this. We haven't interacted much (sadly, but life's busy sometimes) but after two family members of mine committed suicide and another one attempted to take her own life, I'm really utterly sad about this. I can still remember how he reached out to me when he found out I was some sort of dating one of his childhood friends from Serbia and that's how we basically started talking. He told me about him hating lfie in Serbia but I didn't know it must have been that bad for him (like being afraid of going back). I don't believe in afterlife but I seriously hope he some sort of found peace. He deserved to live longer and embrace life the fullest way possible.
    Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Legend
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)

by » Mon December 2nd, 2019, 16:49

He's in my thoughts and prayers ever since i heard the news. I'm sorry that he had to go through such struggles.

Superstar
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)

by » Mon December 2nd, 2019, 20:32

Damn that is terrible. Rest In Peace.

Legend
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)

by » Tue December 3rd, 2019, 01:23

Quote Originally Posted by aRat View Post
    The good sis gave us the funniest comment in the history of UKmix

Rest in peace legend
    I hope to still be howling at that post when I'm 80.

Legend
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

by » Tue December 3rd, 2019, 17:43

This news has numbed me a bit. Still can’t believe it. I’ve learnt to accept death but you cannot help but question.

Legend
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

by » Tue December 3rd, 2019, 18:47

How tragic. Very sad to hear this news.

Superstar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

by » Tue December 3rd, 2019, 18:51

This is absolutely sad. I interacted with Serby quite a few times. He was also interested in the German language like me and like pop music so much. I also remember his English got improved a lot from UKMIX and he was so happy about it. So sad. Col and this have shocked me so much.
    Don't Worry, Cause You're Really Not That Hard to Replace.