Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2004 gone quick for anyone else?

Legend
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

by Wed November 10th, 2004, 20:05

2004 - Final year of high-school. Head boy meant making speeches, hanging out with Nesian Mystik etc! Had some amazing times with mates this year. School wasn't too hard. Went to Christchurch for a film course and to Sydney for a holiday. Meet Shelley! Went to the Mt. in January for holiday which was amazing. Continued writing songs, went clubbing, worked a lot!

2003 - Fun year, but I prefer '04. Worked far too damn much. Had a girlfriend for pretty much the entirety of 2003. School was a lil bit harder. Had some great time wit mates. Took up smoking fulltime.

2002 - Fifth form. 1st year of NZ's new examination things - NCEA. Went out to parties a lot this year. Started work in December. Had a girlfriend for a quarter of the year. School work was bloody hard. Spent A LOT of time on UKMIX!

2001 - 4th form. Was heaps of fun - my form class was a bunch of sh*ts. Made lots of new mates this year. Started goin to parties. Discovered many varities of alcohol. I liked 2001. Good music this year also.

2000 - Awkward 3rd form year. Didn't like it, though there was some good music that year (Eminem, Craig David, D's Child...).

And now high-school's over. It's nothing like I thought it would be (thanks to watching 90210 Graduation when I was five and living in a country nothing like America!)
    Baaaaad relationship??
    The lyric video for my new single TRIP THE ALARM here!

♬ Keen addictions, between afflictions, I guess I had it coming...

Legend
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

by Thu November 11th, 2004, 07:43

I might as well do my rundown....

2004 - Became a moderator on here, then got upgraded to global moderator. Enrolled in a tertiary preparation course (which I don't think will get me into university, but we'll wait & see on that one); went & saw both John Mayer & Incubus in concert; went to Brooke Fraser gig; met Muzik back in July; still struggling to figure out what I'm going to do with my life, considering I don't know why the hell I'm doing what I'm doing right now. Will be going away at Xmas & New Year. Felt rather alone again this year, but have managed to sever most communication with high school friends.

2003 - Year after I finished high school, largely disappointed with not getting into university. Worked for the first 1/2 of the year, left part time job, bummed around on here most of the time, began getting to know some UKMIXers better through the wonderful medium that is MSN. Felt rather alone. Got my braces off (yay!). Made an attempt to discover more music from overseas, rather than wait for it to be released in Oz.

2002 - Final year of high school, did my HSC, really didn't try hard enough for that. Had a crush on a guy in my year for the entire time, graduated from high school, had my school formal (not a great night), turned 18 (not a big deal), spent most of that year ignoring friendly advice to make moves on crush & thinking that I would get a great mark. Began my first end of year chart.

2001 - Started senior levels of high school (Year 11), started crushing on guy mentioned above. School camp which was mostly fun, my 17th birthday (which didn't turn out to be so bad after all, had a surprise party), switched group of friends, discovered that some friends were just users & let go of them (for the most part), good year for music, signed up to UKMIX by the end of the year. Got my braces put on. Think I had more fun in that year than the years to come & decided to stop being bitchy towards the guys in my year

2000 - Year 10 & Year 10 formal (which was better than Year 12), went to Melbourne for a trip & met some ex internet friends. Moved to the house I'm in now, hosted a Japanese student later in the year & into 2001, can't remember much from that year aside from the Sydney Olympics & what I've just written

Amazing how my life has changed over the past 4 years....I've wondered lately if I had've got into university when I should have, if I would be having the same doubts & same feeling of something's not right/feeling like I'm in a rut/unhappiness that I feel now & whether I'd be as mad to go travelling as I am...just a thought I'm having out aloud, nothing to see here....
    Let's embrace the point of no return.

Personal Assistant
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

by Fri November 12th, 2004, 18:09

The saddest thing is that for all these years, Ive pretty much always been single! Apart from a spell from 03-04 and in 2000...thats itttt

2004:
    Last 6 months of college flew by, didnt do anything significant.
    Rest of the year has also flown by with me in the exact same position as I was the day I finished college :(
    Had no holiday so nothing to split it up.
    But had some wicked nights and met some cool people

2003:
    Finished my first year and started my 2nd year of college.
    Good year cus I met some good friends, went to some good concerts, and went to new york!
    Bad bits was I fell out with my best friend and have only just started talkin to her again :(
    Resurrected my interest in football

2002:
    Finished my first college course and went straight into start another...what a loser
    Apart from going to Spain and meeting a few new people i dont remember a THING about this year
    I dont remember what i did in college or what i did anywhere
    I passed my driving test tho, thats something

2001:
    Finsihed my first year of college.
    Went to New York and then 9/11...which affected me a lot.
    Before that Aaliyah died and I became scarily obsessed (hence my username...im over all that though now)
    Pretty crap year from what I remember

2000:
    Finished school woooo
    Wasnt a great year cus had to start a new school for my last year which was crap...but was fun all the same...got my scoooooter
    And then I started college

1999:
    WICKED year...was in year 10 at school...everything almost went right, loadsa fun, bare parties, made loadsa friends...great year
    Only thing was i didnt manage to get the girl i wanted...who i still think about 2day :(

Superstar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

by Sun November 14th, 2004, 20:54

Quote Originally Posted by Skelofect
    Thanks for the nice comment Ollie, it was re-written with Sally Phillips so I'd have to sit down and type it up....so yeah, if I do that I'll send it to you.
    Sorry, forgot to reply. I actually meant the sitcom but it would be cool to see both

Legend
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

by Sun November 14th, 2004, 22:15

Quote Originally Posted by ollie44
    Thanks for the nice comment Ollie, it was re-written with Sally Phillips so I'd have to sit down and type it up....so yeah, if I do that I'll send it to you.
    Sorry, forgot to reply. I actually meant the sitcom but it would be cool to see both
    Heh, maybe one day. Until then if you're around in decemeber Daz and I are coming up with something for the forums...and you may have a part in it. But I cannot say much more than that!
    Johnny wanted cream buns for his birthday tea...

Legend
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

by Mon November 15th, 2004, 00:22

Hehe... here's a rundown:

2000 - finished secondary, passed in all O-Levels and made a lot of friends. Excellent year for music, got internet access . The 'Music' album was released! However, a friend of mine passed away - that is a big lowlight. Aside from that, it was an amazing year - 9/10

2001 - Made further more friends along the way, got my first job, went out a LOT... and I mean it by staying out till 4am or something, discovered UKMIX towards the end of the eyar - also an excellent year for music, and I started my Jennfier Lopez obsession. - 8/10

2002 - had a girlfriend for 4/5 months... until she just grew fed up and we just split up; failed A-Levels and had to resit them; had some trouble with friends since because of my ex I just abandoned them, plus I got bored and quit work. On the other hand, I entered University and started letting my hair grow. That doesn't give much for the awful year. The hgihlight of the year was the discovery of Shakira. - 6/10

2003 - Awful year musically! Loads of stuff and coursework at University; started getting over the UKMIX obsession ; got my driving licence after the third attempt and bought my car; I also made a lot of friends but somehow this year I just didn't enjoy it to the fulest - I always thought something was lacking (a g/f?) - 7/10

2004 - Hmm... positivewise: I got to the final year at University; started driving properly; somehow elarnt to park; took part in the Madonna musical; came out to my friends about my bisexual orientations and they just accepted it; got a decent part-time job; haven't spent much time on mobilephone credit - an awful lot on clothes though - negativewise: a frtiend of mine (colse one) just refuses to speak to me anymore; I grew terribly bored of new music and of the internet; terrible heaps of work to do for my course... so far 7/10 (because of the musical)

Nothing beats 2000 for me - with the exception of my passed-away friend. (RIP Kathleen 1985-2000 )

Pre-2000 years are not worth commenting about... especially on the net!

Superstar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

by Mon November 15th, 2004, 01:36

Heh, maybe one day. Until then if you're around in decemeber Daz and I are coming up with something for the forums...and you may have a part in it. But I cannot say much more than that!
    Bah, and anyway, what makes you think I won't be around in December?

And I already know about your 'plans'

Legend
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

by Mon November 15th, 2004, 02:22

Bah, and anyway, what makes you think I won't be around in December?
    #You could be one of these people who thinks they're an animal & hybernate in the winter.
    #You could be abducted by Aliens.
    #You might win a competition to spend a month travelling around America.
    #You could stop using Ukmix coz' you start your own, more sucessful website: KU Mix.
    #You could be SANTA!!!!!! I'd expect December is a busy time for then.

Excellent. You bring the Bewitched videos and I'll order a pizza.

Superstar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

by Mon November 15th, 2004, 02:31

#You could be one of these people who thinks they're an animal & hybernate in the winter.
    No, I just tend to hibernate when the day is light these days. I'm like an Owl.

*hoots*

Quote Originally Posted by Skelo
    Shut up! You don't know what they do. They did experiments on me. I can't have children!

Quote Originally Posted by davey baby
    I did that in the Summer and it wasn't really a competition

Quote Originally Posted by Davidus
    #You could stop using Ukmix coz' you start your own, more sucessful website: KU Mix.
    That's the kind of idea you expect Abidhaq to come up with and actully carry out What would KU stand for anyway? Kretins United?

Quote Originally Posted by Davidoff
    Well I can shake my belly like a bowl full of jelly...but that's not the point! I'm not Santa and I'm not really at liberty to reveal his true identity (needless to say he has appeared on a well known British talent contest!)

Quote Originally Posted by Mellow Skelo
    Okay, and now you sound like Roger! Bewitched videos? :-? Whatever! Friends all the way baby! Maybe we could make it a Joey special on the pizza? Yep, that's right - 2 pizzas!

Legend
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

by Mon November 15th, 2004, 02:47

Quote Originally Posted by Owl-lie

*hoots*
    Wow, I've never heard of an owl that can type before.

Quote Originally Posted by Olien
    Shut up! You don't know what they do. They did experiments on me. I can't have children!
    What, like cant have children around for dinner? Or did they remove your meat & two veg? The giant pistol and the wank tanks?

[quote=Ol Dirty bastard]
    Quote Originally Posted by "davey baby":23wz5w81
    I did that in the Summer and it wasn't really a competition [/quote:23wz5w81]

Ohh, well thats that one out of the question

Quote Originally Posted by My Old Ol's A Dustman
    That's the kind of idea you expect Abidhaq to come up with and actully carry out What would KU stand for anyway? Kretins United?
    Kinky United!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ol Together Now
    Well I can shake my belly like a bowl full of jelly...but that's not the point! I'm not Santa and I'm not really at liberty to reveal his true identity (needless to say he has appeared on a well known British talent contest!)
    Well it can't be Simon Cowell, he's been busy since last Christmas just trying to undo his trousers.

[quote=So No One Told You Ollie Was Gonna Be This Way]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Mellow Skelo":23wz5w81
    Okay, and now you sound like Roger! Bewitched videos? :-? Whatever! Friends all the way baby! Maybe we could make it a Joey special on the pizza? Yep, that's right - 2 pizzas! [/quote:23wz5w81]

I've always wanted to order a Joey Special!!! Well, in that case, flip back the barker lounger's and let's chill. How you doin?

(I am so bored)

Superstar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

by Mon November 15th, 2004, 03:07

LMAO at all the different names you gave me, particularly Owlie and Olien! Glad to know the only reason you're talking to me is cos you're bored though

Quote Originally Posted by Dave of 'Chaz 'n' Dave'
    Quote Originally Posted by "Owl-lie":1on9uiep

*hoots*
    Wow, I've never heard of an owl that can type before.[/quote:1on9uiep]

Well you've obviously never met this particularly clever breed of Owl. We can hoot and type at the same time. I am particularly accomplished at the mating hoot*

*has sex in oak tree*

Quote Originally Posted by Skelator
    Quote Originally Posted by Olien
    What, like cant have children around for dinner? Or did they remove your meat & two veg? The giant pistol and the wank tanks?
    Both really, but mainly the removal of my pee pee meaning I am left with the remnants of a fajita, which is disgusting really cos I hate fajitas. All flappy and everything :-?

[quote=Who's David]
    Quote Originally Posted by "My Old Ol's A Dustman":1on9uiep
    Kinky United!!![/quote:1on9uiep]

They actually have a Kink Soc at my Uni...there were loads of them walking around at Freshers Fayre in bondage gear. Quite freaky but also quite arousing. I'm thinking of setting up an offshoot of Kink Soc...Spank Soc!

[quote=Dave of our Lives]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Ol Together Now":1on9uiep
    Well it can't be Simon Cowell, he's been busy since last Christmas just trying to undo his trousers.[/quote:1on9uiep]

Okay, I'll give you a few more hints. Darren has a great affinity for this man. He will always love you (even though in every single case the feelings aren't reciprocated) and everytime you see his face you wanna puke up and then pick up the puke just so you have something to cover up his face with!

[quote=Dave Boy][quote="So No One Told You Ollie Was Gonna Be This Way":1on9uiep]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Mellow Skelo":1on9uiep
    Okay, and now you sound like Roger! Bewitched videos? :-? Whatever! Friends all the way baby! Maybe we could make it a Joey special on the pizza? Yep, that's right - 2 pizzas! [/quote:1on9uiep]

I've always wanted to order a Joey Special!!! Well, in that case, flip back the barker lounger's and let's chill. How you doin?[/quote:1on9uiep]

*giggles like a 10 year old schoolgirl*

I've always wanted a Barker lounger. I also really want that poster offa the top of Monica's TV in her appartment. they actually sell it as well...so anyone havig problems trying to find me a Chrimbo prezzie - that's your best bet

Legend
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

by Mon November 15th, 2004, 03:30

LMAO at all the different names you gave me, particularly Owlie and Olien! Glad to know the only reason you're talking to me is cos you're bored though

Hey, well I was bored but since I discovered you I am no longer bored!!!!!!
    And likewise: "Dave of 'Chaz 'n' Dave'" is the funniest thing I;ve heard all night, well that and Dave Of Our Lives!!! Ingenious.

Quote Originally Posted by Owl's R Us

Well you've obviously never met this particularly clever breed of Owl. We can hoot and type at the same time. I am particularly accomplished at the mating hoot*

*has sex in oak tree*
    I thought I'd seen everything but an owl typing, while having sex in/with (?) an oak tree takes the biscuit.

Quote Originally Posted by The Good Ollie Sex Guide

Both really, but mainly the removal of my pee pee meaning I am left with the remnants of a fajita, which is disgusting really cos I hate fajitas. All flappy and everything :-?
    LMAO!!! You gotta laugh at that. Must be like a car crash down there - all smashed up, but you can't help but looking.

Quote Originally Posted by Ollie Spank Fest 2004

I'm thinking of setting up an offshoot of Kink Soc...Spank Soc!
    Do you bring your own whip and wet wipes (for, you know, after words)?

Quote Originally Posted by I Will Ollie's Love You

Okay, I'll give you a few more hints. Darren has a great affinity for this man. He will always love you (even though in every single case the feelings aren't reciprocated) and everytime you see his face you wanna puke up and then pick up the puke just so you have something to cover up his face with!
    Oh, of course, Louis Walsh. *Slaps forehead*

Quote Originally Posted by Ol Be There For You
    *giggles like a 10 year old schoolgirl*

I've always wanted a Barker lounger. I also really want that poster offa the top of Monica's TV in her appartment. they actually sell it as well...so anyone havig problems trying to find me a Chrimbo prezzie - that's your best bet
    Ok, consider it done & as a special treat I'll buy you Rik Wallers album to put you in the Christmas spirit....oh, sorry...to make you drink Christmas spirits (white wine, anyone?)
    I wouldn't mind that poster of Laurel & Hardy in Joey's apartment...or one of those photo frames to stick on my front door. *Takes Friends obsession to new heights*

Legend
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

by Mon November 15th, 2004, 10:26

Jeez, you 2 are reminding me of Monkey & Nanas here!
    Let's embrace the point of no return.

Manager
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

by Mon November 15th, 2004, 21:56

'Cept quite a lot funnier...

*apparently* there's a gangbang society at Oxford University where they have regular... ahem... events. Mind you I said this to my friend (who is at Oxford) and she reckon's it's a myth.

There's not one at my uni though!

*covers membership badge*
    Monday - humiliation;
    Tuesday - suffocation;
    Wednesday - condescention;
    Thursday is pathetic;
    by Friday, life has killed me...

Superstar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

by Tue November 16th, 2004, 17:07

1999 - Left school, got a job on the Epson printer assembly line

2000 - Lost job (redudent), Spent 5 months unemployed before starting on YT training job with slave driving company. The goverenment paid for me not them. Fell in love with girl their but she did'nt want to know. Left company and gave up degree in bussiness admination in the process

2001 - Unemployed for the most odd days in factory with agency. Got hooked on C4 morning repeats of Bewitched, 6th Manics album released. 8/10

2002 - Got a job, which I was happy in and hours extended to full time within months, got broadband net made friends with a guy in New York (well New Jersey) went to Leeds Festival

2003 - Still enjoying job joined UKmix. Went to leeds festival again and flew to NYC to meet friend

2004 - Planned to go to NYC again, but it hasn't happened this year. New manics album and bewitched movie plot released. One good one a real kick in the stomach. 3 manic conserts in Decemeber

and for 2005...
    Go to NYC again, switch to better paid job so can move into my own flat. Bewitched (tv show) set to be released on DVD
    He's finally made a come back. I'm now offically a semi-professional comedian. http://forums.chortle.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=35879.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

by Fri November 19th, 2004, 17:21

Once you hit 20-25, time really speeds up, there is no doubt about it...

Manager
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

by Sat November 20th, 2004, 14:29

From the last 5 years:

1999:I enjoyed this year.A lot of changes and weird stuff happened,but looking back,it was a fun ride.

2000:Brilliant.This was my best year since 1996!

2001:Started well,but the second half was really depressing,in many ways

2002:A bit hit and miss.It had its ups and downs.Average.

2003:Up till September,it was awesome.I want to re-live everything about that period From Sept,it got boring and pointless!

2004:Borrrrrrrrrrrrring!!!!THE worst year in a long time,for me.Just depressing and lousy for most of the year.I need a miracle right now....
    "It's so COOOOOOOOOOOLD in the D."

Superstar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

by Sun November 21st, 2004, 00:31

It's funny, now everyone is saying "hasn't 2004 gone quickly".
    Don't explain yourself 'cos talk is cheap,
    There's more important things than hearing you speak.

Legend
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

by Mon November 22nd, 2004, 01:09

It has gone bloody fast! Christmas time already

I'm bored so i'll try and summarise my life over the past few years in a few paragraphs:

2004 - Started post-grad studies - Legal Practice Course... oh are you still awake? Started a relationship with one of my best friends which has ended up a bit of a mess.. there goes 7 years of friendship down the pan. Stumbled on UKMIX on day - probably one of the best things I've done this year to tell you the truth - dunno what I used to do every night before I joined these forums

2003 - Very boring year. Getting a 2:2 in my law degree being the highlight.

2002 - Quality year on the whole. Lived with 2 of my mates from home in a student flat in Manchester . Plenty of stereotypical student activities going on. Unfortunately my two best mates fell out and as a result I dont speak to one of them anymore.. bit of a bad atmosphere towards the end of the yearl

2001 - Probably the year that changed my life really. Moved away from Southport and moved into Halls of Residence in Manchester for uni. I became much more broadminded after living with 15 of probably the most diverse people you could put together. Had a great year - went really fast.

2000 - Last year of college., Came out with ABBB A Levels . End of an era really.

Manager
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

by Fri March 11th, 2005, 18:08

Might as well resurrect this. Sorry if it seems like the cup is half empty here but things have been a bit rubbish I suppose for the past few years

1998: Fantastic year, made one really excellent friend who got me into music much more than I was.

1999: Had a trying school trip in Paris where I felt really isolated but enjoyed Disneyland! Started being a bit more experimental in the way I thought. Nothing else stands out really

2000: Realised that I was bisexual. Honestly can't remember anything else about 2000

2001: Asked another guy out, feelings weren't matual. Had the best week of my life in Canada. We got an extension on our house which made it impossible to live in for a few months. My dad was fired, that was a very low point. Started A Levels and really didn't get off on the right foot

2002: Discovered UKMIX and posted here an awful lot. Made some incredible friends who I'm still really close with now. Couldn't manage to get a job for the summer though which was a bit crap. Had a mess of an interview for Cambridge that really matured me

2003: Decided to come to Durham. Got the grades I needed on my 18th birthday! Had a fantastic final few months at school, strengthened a lot of my friendships, probably the happiest time of my life. Managed to get a summer job, got on well with the rest of the staff but one of my friends there stabbed me in the back and one the assistant managers who had it in for me from day 1 fired me. My brother came out, I told my brother I was bi - that was fun! Came to uni and despite the falseness of the freshers week, enjoyed myself. Things got worse very quickly and when I went home for a cousins wedding in November I told my sister that I was bi, and she didn't take it well at all. Became incredibly homesick. Came back early for my sister's graduation (and met Bono!)

2004: Really not wanting to go back to uni, I had a miserable term, a good Easter and an alright final term. Got to work in Belfast for the whole summer in a bank which was fantastic. My mum began a childminding business which made living at home hard. Lived really far out in uni with one of my best friends and really enjoyed my first term. Decided that I really didn't care anymore about Psychology (half of my degree) and eliminated a ton of career choices. Had a great Christmas

2005 so far: Have really strived to be happy here, and I dunno if I've achieved that. Get to work in Belfast again this summer which is good. Got a lot closer with one of my lecturers. Other than that just work

I'm really bumming myself out here. Hmmmmm anyway

Personal Assistant
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

by Fri March 11th, 2005, 20:38

1997-I was just a 7 year old it was good living as a kid then many happy memories me listening to the spice girls and everything and just being a little boy.Going swimming,going to the park,having fun with friends.

1998-Still very young an 8 year old boy.I started becoming a little bit of a rebel running away from home occasionally and never doing what i was told started to show the little devil in me lol.Started to go out to play by myself away from my street unsupervised.My Nan came to visit me for my communion.My dad started going on buisness trips often.Got cable TV.

1999-Things started to get a little worse.Started getting bullied at school and out of school.Was into music alot.Went to Poland to see my nan for the summer.Bullied there like usual.Not really a good year But i was still a child.

2000-Things started to get really bad.I started to be a bad boy.The Bullying got much worse.So i just had it then everything in my life was just being bad and i was only 10.My teachers,Kids,Parents everything.I had just had it so i just became a bully i know its wrong but what else was i to do.No one could help.I got into alot of trouble and fights i changed school because of the bullying.Into a lot of music and games,tv etc.Bad i know but there were some good points.I went to Florida and had the best time of my life.And i also went to blackpool.My dad was going to more buisness trips and not coming home for months.Life was hard not having a father.And also my cousin who is like a big brother to me went away and i didnt see him until 2003.

2001-Had a good time at my new school with new friends and i had a great birthday party.I got expelled from my new school in march and ended up being without a school.Bullying wasnt that much though it still was.I had a good time on holiday in Majorca and that.Still was a very very bad boy even worse then in 2000.Became a real hooligan causing trouble with everything and everywhere.Just growing up.Went to alot of Theme Parks and fun places that year but i was also very lonely and upset.My love of music grew more and more.My love of games,movies,tv etc also but music was the biggest grower.I hit Puberty at this age yes its true I matured early lol.I wanted to go back to school i was desperate to find one and have friends.I was saved.And found a school.My love of the Simpsons was growing bigger and bigger.

2002-Hrm slightly better then 2001 things had finally started to get better in my life i had a blast when i was 12.My love of music was growing more.Had a great summer.One several gold medals at major swimming competitons and gala's played alot of footie and went to several comps.My love of the simpsons grew even more.It was one of the best times of my life.I had a great summer in tenerife.And also my dad came back for good and we were father and son again but we did have alot of differences and it really changed with us and it got much much worse over the years.

2003-I turned 13 i started becoming a teenager obviously lol.Things started to get worse with everything i had a very traumatic thing with my dad which im not going to go into and our relationship has never been the same since then and probally never will.My love of music obviously grew more.I started staying in and hardly ever going out.Occasionally i went to the Cinema to watch the latest movies because i was very very interested in them and obsessed.I bought alot of games,movies,music etc.I got into alot of trouble in school and out.I was severeley depressed.Got suspended from school many times.I was very very sad in 2003.Oh yeah i also played vice city for most of the year.I started to feel that my life was over and i was much much older when i was only 13.I know i am big for my age but surely.The year went extremely fast and i felt that i wasted my whole year and i was gonna waste my whole life.And i started drinking.

2004-Well what can i say about last year.Last year went by quick also.Its kinda hard to tell if 2003 or 2004 was worse for me.I had a good time with a lot of my mates yeah.But i got expelled from the school even though i didnt want to.I started smoking heavily and taking drugs,hanging out with the wrong crowd causing more trouble etc.My relationship with my dad got worse and he got layed off from work which made it even worse.I was horribly depressed.Suicidal even.My love for music grew alot more.I went to another school i hated it got expelled and i am currently out of school and never felt better.I had alot of relationships with girls.Still a virgin though lol.This year just flew right by very quickly i have had more changes this year then any in my whole life.I started to go on the internet almsost 24/7 and i went out a hell of a lot more.

2005-A new year,A new start.not much really.went by very quick.I joined UkMix thats good .Had my birthday recently got an ipod.Not much bad has happened this year so i geuss thats kinda good.But still its not really that good.Kinda inbetween but atleast its a change.
    A Ding Ding Ding Ding Bar Bar Bar Bar Bar Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!