User Tag List

Page 81 of 84 FirstFirst ... 31717980818283 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,025 of 2096

Thread: Dance/Remixes Song Idenfication Thread

  1. #2001
    Manager
    Join Date
    21 Jan 2005
    Posts
    4,301
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 28-10-13, 20:44

    Quote Originally Posted by Wardo
    I know it's almost impossible, but let's try.

    Back in 2011, around April or May, there was a song sampling a VERY FAMOUS song from the 90's, I guess (no, it's not J-Lo), but I can't remember anything else.
    Well that could be anyone of hundreds of tunes!!

    Was it this....?

    David Guetta ft. Snoop Dogg - 'Sweat'
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnEXrbAQyIo

  2. #2002

    Join Date
    29 Sep 2013
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 28-10-13, 21:54

    No not that one. Panpipes are used heavily in the track I'm looking for.

  3. #2003
    SholasBoy's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    01 Aug 2002
    Location
    Leeds
    Posts
    40,548
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 28-10-13, 22:04

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferris
    Quote Originally Posted by Wardo
    I know it's almost impossible, but let's try.

    Back in 2011, around April or May, there was a song sampling a VERY FAMOUS song from the 90's, I guess (no, it's not J-Lo), but I can't remember anything else.
    Well that could be anyone of hundreds of tunes!!

    Was it this....?

    David Guetta ft. Snoop Dogg - 'Sweat'
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnEXrbAQyIo

    Rudedog - Feel The Power Of Bass
    Nadia Ali - Rapture
    The Dirty Tees - Miracle
    Avicii & Sebastian Drums - My Feelings For You
    Chase & Status - Blind Faith

  4. #2004

    Join Date
    29 Sep 2013
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 29-10-13, 08:01

    No sorry it's none of them. There's no use of Pan Pipes in any of those. Thanks for your efforts tho.

  5. #2005

    Join Date
    29 Sep 2013
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 29-10-13, 08:03

    The intro starts with and is heavily influenced throughout with the use of Pan Pipes and I recall the use of lyrics such as "on and on" and "I turn blind when you turn the lights back on".

  6. #2006
    Manager
    Join Date
    21 Jan 2005
    Posts
    4,301
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 29-10-13, 22:55

    Quote Originally Posted by Ajr3773
    No not that one. Panpipes are used heavily in the track I'm looking for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajr3773
    No sorry it's none of them. There's no use of Pan Pipes in any of those. Thanks for your efforts tho.
    We were both replying to Wardo's post. No-one's tried guessing your song yet. I don't have any ideas otherwise I'd try and help.

  7. #2007
    Legend
    Join Date
    15 Nov 2011
    Posts
    20,005
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 30-10-13, 02:43

    Quote Originally Posted by SholasBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferris
    Quote Originally Posted by Wardo
    I know it's almost impossible, but let's try.

    Back in 2011, around April or May, there was a song sampling a VERY FAMOUS song from the 90's, I guess (no, it's not J-Lo), but I can't remember anything else.
    Well that could be anyone of hundreds of tunes!!

    Was it this....?

    David Guetta ft. Snoop Dogg - 'Sweat'
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnEXrbAQyIo

    Rudedog - Feel The Power Of Bass
    Nadia Ali - Rapture
    The Dirty Tees - Miracle
    Avicii & Sebastian Drums - My Feelings For You
    Chase & Status - Blind Faith
    I found it guys - it's Robin S - Show Me Love (1993). The remix was actually made in 2009, so my clues were crap!

    Thanks for the help!

  8. #2008
    Serby's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    19 Jan 2011
    Location
    Halliwell Manor
    Posts
    37,170
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 08-11-13, 20:03

    Someone please tell me what is the name of song that is being played on THIS video? Thanks! I feel like Thriller would know this, or someone out you UK folks.

    p.s. best concert of my life; Diplo >>>>
    be kind to every kind

  9. #2009
    Manager
    Join Date
    21 Jan 2005
    Posts
    4,301
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 08-11-13, 20:27

    Quote Originally Posted by Serby
    Someone please tell me what is the name of song that is being played on THIS video? Thanks! I feel like Thriller would know this, or someone out you UK folks.

    p.s. best concert of my life; Diplo >>>>
    Baauer - 'Harlem Shake'

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bk1_DbbzSdY

  10. #2010
    Serby's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    19 Jan 2011
    Location
    Halliwell Manor
    Posts
    37,170
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 08-11-13, 20:41



    No, no, ofc I know it's Harlem Shake, but my link is supposed to skip to somewhere near the end of the video (2:25), there's different song being played there. Thanks anyway!
    be kind to every kind

  11. #2011
    Manager
    Join Date
    21 Jan 2005
    Posts
    4,301
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 08-11-13, 20:44

    Quote Originally Posted by Serby


    No, no, ofc I know it's Harlem Shake, but my link is supposed to skip to somewhere near the end of the video (2:25), there's different song being played there. Thanks anyway!
    Ha! Yeah i thought it was too obvious but the first time i clicked it it started at the beginning of the video!

    Just tried it again and it worked this time. It's Yeah Yeah Yeahs - 'Heads Will Roll' (A-Trak remix)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umAL-6-j1Ew

  12. #2012
    Serby's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    19 Jan 2011
    Location
    Halliwell Manor
    Posts
    37,170
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 08-11-13, 21:02

    Thank you! It's actually A-Trak Remix version of that song, yay!
    be kind to every kind

  13. #2013
    Personal Assistant
    Join Date
    25 Feb 2005
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    2,406
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 10-11-13, 17:33

    Can anyone help me with this... I heard a dance song or remix in Burton's about 2 weeks ago that had a male vocal and a line in it was "Fire in your eyes" - I've googled it and all that it brings back is Chase and Status - Fire In Your Eyes, which it is not! The song or remix sounded like it could've been Cahill or something along those lines. It's bugging me because I loved the song. Thanks in advance.
    Yeah Yeah Yeah, We Could Do This Forever!

  14. #2014
    Manager
    Join Date
    21 Jan 2005
    Posts
    4,301
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 30-11-13, 02:10

    Trying to find a funky house track from a few years ago. I seem to remember it was on a Hed Kandi album and sampled the synth stabs from Olive's 'You're Not Alone', not the vocals though. I think this particular track was instrumental. It's a long shot but any ideas?

  15. #2015
    randomness's Avatar
    Manager
    Join Date
    17 Jul 2006
    Location
    The Land of Eng
    Posts
    3,581
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 01-12-13, 00:58

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferris
    Trying to find a funky house track from a few years ago. I seem to remember it was on a Hed Kandi album and sampled the synth stabs from Olive's 'You're Not Alone', not the vocals though. I think this particular track was instrumental. It's a long shot but any ideas?
    Probably is a long shot, but could it be Sunfreakz - Counting Down The Days?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z08bHzBZU_Y
    Stand wipers unite!

  16. #2016
    Manager
    Join Date
    21 Jan 2005
    Posts
    4,301
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 01-12-13, 08:36

    Quote Originally Posted by randomness
    Probably is a long shot, but could it be Sunfreakz - Counting Down The Days?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z08bHzBZU_Y
    Unfortunately not the track I'm after, it doesn't sample Olive, but cheers anyway. It's from that sort of era though.

  17. #2017
    tir69's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    23 Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,129
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 03-12-13, 17:58

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferris
    Quote Originally Posted by randomness
    Probably is a long shot, but could it be Sunfreakz - Counting Down The Days?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z08bHzBZU_Y
    Unfortunately not the track I'm after, it doesn't sample Olive, but cheers anyway. It's from that sort of era though.
    Oliver Twizt did a version of You are not alone ...there are some vocals btw and I don't know if its funky enough ..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKoZES_FQ2w#t=170

  18. #2018
    Personal Assistant
    Join Date
    14 Jun 2009
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    2,452
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 05-12-13, 02:51

    What song is featured in this video? I know it's not Shakira's new song, as I found the actual song yesterday.....but can't find it again for the life of me!!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1mI4vaEBUY
    Kylie Minogue, Garbage, Simply Red, Coldplay, U2, Janet Jackson, Nine Inch Nails, Tove Lo, Blue October, Godsmack

  19. #2019
    Manager
    Join Date
    21 Jan 2005
    Posts
    4,301
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 05-12-13, 23:19

    Quote Originally Posted by tir69
    Oliver Twizt did a version of You are not alone ...there are some vocals btw and I don't know if its funky enough ..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKoZES_FQ2w#t=170
    I hadn't heard that remake of it before. Unfortunately it's not as funky as the version I'm looking for, but thanks for suggesting it.

    I seem to remember the version I liked had more of a disco-house style bassline. I might have to look through some old Hed Kandi album tracklists from a few years back. The problem is there's so many of them, and because the track didn't have the vocals in it I'm not sure if it would even have the same title.

  20. #2020

    Join Date
    29 Sep 2013
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 06-12-13, 21:44

    I'm unable to find the name of and artist of a dance tune that's being played across Europe this summer. The intro starts with and the entire song is heavily influenced throughout with the use of Pan Pipes and I recall the use of lyrics such as "on and on" and "I turn blind when you turn the lights back on".

    I'm assuming this is a big dance hit across Europe this summer and for information it's sung in English but I suspect the could well be a couple of years old.

    It's driving me nuts as all other attempts to get the name of this tune have failed.

    Many thanks in advance.

  21. #2021
    SholasBoy's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    01 Aug 2002
    Location
    Leeds
    Posts
    40,548
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 06-12-13, 22:13

    ^^^ I'm quite sure we've been discussing that for the last 2 pages

  22. #2022

    Join Date
    15 Jul 2006
    Location
    Macedonia
    Posts
    14
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 11-12-13, 19:15

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgyosxNXr2A

    I am looking for this song.
    It is basically a mash-up of Syke N Sugarstarr's 'Are you watching me, watching you' and Re3ab's 'Revolution (Instrumental)'.
    Thanks ;)

  23. #2023

    Join Date
    01 Jun 2010
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    248
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 15-12-13, 22:34

    Quote Originally Posted by Toshe
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgyosxNXr2A

    I am looking for this song.
    It is basically a mash-up of Syke N Sugarstarr's 'Are you watching me, watching you' and Re3ab's 'Revolution (Instrumental)'.
    Thanks ;)
    Check the comments on the video.

  24. #2024
    stevyy's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    14 May 2005
    Location
    .dk
    Posts
    53,221
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 20-01-14, 02:10

    I NEED HELP:

    I don't the name of the artist nor if it's really dance..

    but the clues:

    The video starts with a man sitting in a room he previously destroyed. He has a long epic beard and starts to undress.. (yeah no kidding) and he has man tattoos.. after the first half, the song wins in speed.. (the singer actually only raps and sounds british) and then the video goes on backwards, showing us how he destroyed the room in the first place.. (he destroyed a huge clock, a typewriter and a glass and a chair..)

    the singer/band starts with an A... could be A lec or a Tec or something like this.

    please i cannot find it. can anybody help me?

    I think the title is something like you will be here, or will be here..

  25. #2025

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •