Thread: Jeremy Kyle

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

by » Mon October 10th, 2005, 13:25

God, did anyone see Jeremy Kyle today?

Just watched it on ITV2 so I assume it was the re-run from the mornings show.

If you did, was anyone else as angry as I was about the two idiotic brothers who hated, beat up, disowned and litterally mentally tortured their younger brother because they thought he was gay?

I fealt so sorry for the lad and thought that he should have disowned his whole family himself. I know that some people would say that it is difficult because it is his family. But who would want a family like that. You could tell that he was scared of his two (i'm hard and totally straight - yeah right!) brothers to his right. If he is gay, of which it is no bodies business what so ever if he was, then this kind of abuse from his family could have easily turned himself into a bigot and to become homophobic himself. He may have looked a bit weak on stage along side those two monkeys that were supposed to be his brothers, but it obviously had'nt effected him totally altogether mentally. Because although he has been driven to drink (of which I don't think that his alcohol problem stemmed from the bigotry and abuse altogether, but more to the fact that he was related to them lot would be more than enough to drive anyone to drink) but he was still strong enough to say that he did not hate guys and had no problem with them himself. In this "let's follow each other like sheep" type of world that some people live in today could have caused him to have lied and turned round and said that he was not gay (like he did, but don't think is true) but he could of easily said that he hated them too; but he did't - resepct to him for that.

I personally think that alot of the bigotry, racism and homophobia that many people suffer today is due to the fact of people following in the footsteps of their old fashioned veiwed family and "let's be hard and narrow minded" so called mates. To me "being hard" and strong is not to follow the leader, but to stand up for your own views and express them in which ever way you choose to, whether gay or not.

If no one saw the show today, then this topic will be a whole load of nonscense, but to those who did; I think that Jeremy did a good job in keeping them under control and did his best to ashame and embarass them in front of the audience and the whole nation, for which they deserved. But what I think would have been more effective would have been for Jeremy to have given an order to the large black, muscled security bloke who stood behind them, to roger each brother sensless to teach them a damn good lesson!!!, I would anyway, well either that or to kick their bloody heads in. Actually I would have been tempted to have done that myself.

...There, I feel much better after that. Well a bit anyway. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
    How come when I was talking on the phone, all I could hear was the sea???

Personal Assistant
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

by » Mon October 10th, 2005, 14:47

I saw this earlier too. I think they are re-runs of the shows from a couple of months back.

Anyways, I couldn't believe the attitude of the two brothers, I was sat there just in shock They were so homophobic and rude it was almost unwatchable. Hats off to Jeremy who well and truly gave them what for!

I was especially pleased when he asked the audience if the behaviour of one of the brothers could actually be a reflection of his own sexuality, as that's exactly what I was thinking.

It appauls me that there's people out there who could treat family members in such an awful and disrespectful way AND not even be sorry for it!

I hope that young lad stays away from his bullying brothers as they are clearly not real brothers anyways.
    Thought that I was the devil?
    But I'm an angel waiting for my wings.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

by » Mon October 10th, 2005, 14:51

Quote Originally Posted by discokandi
    I saw this earlier too. I think they are re-runs of the shows from a couple of months back.

Anyways, I couldn't believe the attitude of the two brothers, I was sat there just in shock They were so homophobic and rude it was almost unwatchable. Hats off to Jeremy who well and truly gave them what for!

I was especially pleased when he asked the audience if the behaviour of one of the brothers could actually be a reflection of his own sexuality, as that's exactly what I was thinking.

It appauls me that there's people out there who could treat family members in such an awful and disrespectful way AND not even be sorry for it!

I hope that young lad stays away from his bullying brothers as they are clearly not real brothers anyways.
    THANK YOU

Legend
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

by » Mon October 10th, 2005, 16:44

I saw the start of this but I turned it off because they were so thick that they just kept repeating "You're gay....you're gay.....*brother's response*...no, you're gay".

But I was suprised there were still morons with that attitude around these days :-?
    You said turn around so I cannot see your tears falling...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

by » Mon October 10th, 2005, 17:02

Quote Originally Posted by child_destinys
    I saw the start of this but I turned it off because they were so thick that they just kept repeating "You're gay....you're gay.....*brother's response*...no, you're gay".

But I was suprised there were still morons with that attitude around these days :-?
    I know. I thought that most of that was left behind in the 90s, how wrong was I.

Roadie
    I wouldn't ask if I was you - I don't even know!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

by » Tue October 11th, 2005, 16:01

Yes Dave, it's me!!

I haven't the faintest clue who Jeremy Kyle is. Anyway, you seem a little pissed off about that programme. That could probably be understood, though. Well, I suppose it isn't up to me to give my opinions on the abovementioned subject, but you got the interest from people, anyway. (What was the point in my typing this crap??!)
    Fan of Livin' Joy's music, amongst other things....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

by » Tue October 11th, 2005, 23:19

Quote Originally Posted by lukemdukem
    Yes Dave, it's me!!

I haven't the faintest clue who Jeremy Kyle is. Anyway, you seem a little pissed off about that programme. That could probably be understood, though. Well, I suppose it isn't up to me to give my opinions on the abovementioned subject, but you got the interest from people, anyway. (What was the point in my typing this crap??!)
    ?

Roadie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

by » Wed October 12th, 2005, 13:50

Quote Originally Posted by Diago5
    Yes Dave, it's me!!

?
    Never mind, I was probably in a funny mood at the time!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

by » Wed October 12th, 2005, 17:07

Yes Dave, it's me!!

?
    Never mind, I was probably in a funny mood at the time!!
    You allways are!

Roadie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

by » Fri October 14th, 2005, 14:46

You always are! (in a funny mood)
    I am when I'm talking to you.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

by » Mon October 17th, 2005, 17:01

those blokes were dickheads. how cruel 2 do that 2 ur own brother the middle brother was the worst i think the eldest deep down felt he had 2 follow his brother otherwise he'd be called gay or he'd disown him 2. out of order they were he better off without them

does any1 else fancy jeremy kyle? lol
    Oh Rly Ya Rly Y Rly I Dunno Rly

The Diva
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)

by » Wed May 15th, 2019, 13:16

Permanently cancelled due to a guest killing thenselves a week after appearing on the show and failing a lie detector test.

Good riddance! (To the show, not the guest)

by » Wed May 15th, 2019, 14:48

Quote Originally Posted by hun View Post
    Permanently cancelled due to a guest killing thenselves a week after appearing on the show and failing a lie detector test.

Good riddance! (To the show, not the guest)

OMG are you serious that it is permanent?
    The death is tragic but these guests sign up for this like a holiday.
    If this is the end of JK then (as much as it's my guilty morning pleasure) good riddance. He's a disgraceful arrogant imp that has a weird obsession with subjugating muscly men.
    "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Legend
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)

by » Wed May 15th, 2019, 15:55

That’s one Jeremy sacked, one more to go hopefully.

In all seriousness, a horrible story to read but a part of it does make me feel that surely these people know what they sign up for.

Legend
    Mentioned
    222 Post(s)

by » Wed May 15th, 2019, 18:08

Good, it has always been a terrible premise for a show, showcasing the worst of British society. The people who go on it know what they’re getting themselves into, but a lot of these people are suffering from mental health issues and are under-educated.

Jeremy Kyle should be removed from telly, what a cretin.

by » Wed May 15th, 2019, 21:03

It was only a matter of time before something like this happened. I find Jeremy himself very obnoxious.

Legend
    Mentioned
    343 Post(s)

by » Wed May 15th, 2019, 22:20

I cannot stand the man and refuse to watch crap like this.

I saw something on Twitter around using this slot with Martin Lewis fronting a show - people talking about real life financial issues and Martin providing advice on how to fix them and any best practice tips, something to help the viewers of the show rather than belittle them.

by » Thu May 16th, 2019, 08:08

Quote Originally Posted by hun View Post
    Bring back Supermarket Sweep!
    They are!

Superstar
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

by » Thu May 16th, 2019, 13:27

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    I cannot stand the man and refuse to watch crap like this.

I saw something on Twitter around using this slot with Martin Lewis fronting a show - people talking about real life financial issues and Martin providing advice on how to fix them and any best practice tips, something to help the viewers of the show rather than belittle them.
    It just seemed like a way to make fun of the underclass to me. They might get to spend a night in a nice hotel and get a few expenses paid but at what cost? Public humiliation for the main part.

That sounds like the best possible idea and could reach a wide audience. I saw him near Oxford Street on Tuesday evening actually. He's a very smart man.

Legend
    Mentioned
    222 Post(s)

by » Thu May 16th, 2019, 19:32

I was so shocked to find out Martin Lewis is straight.

Legend
    Mentioned
    343 Post(s)

by » Tue May 28th, 2019, 07:44

Dispatches are airing an exposé tonight, apparently highlighting that the producers of JK encouraged drug use backstage for users and kept them in prison-like conditions.

Manager
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)

by » Tue May 28th, 2019, 18:20

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    Dispatches are airing an exposé tonight, apparently highlighting that the producers of JK encouraged drug use backstage for users and kept them in prison-like conditions.
    Might have to give it a watch.

I hate the man, but he did help quite a few people. Well I suppose the show did, so it will be interesting to see this
    3 months and I'm still sober, picked all my weeds but kept the flowers!