User Tag List

Results 1 to 21 of 21

Thread: Romanian Top 100 Singles Airplay Chart for this week

  1. #1

    Join Date
    20 Dec 2004
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    53
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 28-10-05, 11:36

    TW LW Dif. NW Artist name Single Title
    1 3 2 11 FLY PROJECT Raisa
    2 1 1 14 THE PUSSYCATS DOLLS ft. BUSTA RHYMES Don't cha
    3 2 1 25 SHAKIRA & ALEJANDRO SANZ La tortura
    4 5 1 12 ACTIV Superstar
    5 8 3 7 CORINA Fara tine
    6 6 7 ANDA ADAM & ALEX Ce ti-as face (Selecta)
    7 11 4 13 CRUSH ft. ALEXANDRA UNGUREANU Plang noptile
    8 4 4 22 DJ PROJECT Privirea ta
    9 7 2 21 ELENA PAPARIZOU My number one
    10 9 1 14 VOLTAJ Patapetine
    11 17 6 11 BLACK EYED PEAS Don't lie
    12 24 12 5 CLASS Na, Na, Na
    13 20 7 5 ANDRA Baietii si fetele ce vor
    14 14 16 JENNIFER LOPEZ Hold you down
    15 13 2 24 BLACK EYED PEAS Don't phunk with my heart
    16 15 1 28 MANDINGA Soarele meu
    17 10 7 23 AKON Lonely
    18 16 2 34 ROB THOMAS Lonely no more
    19 50 31 3 ALB NEGRU Fara sens
    20 12 8 26 MORANDI Beijo Uh La La
    21 30 9 7 THALIA Amar sin sen amada
    22 18 4 15 IMPACT Uhh Uhh
    23 19 4 25 BACKSTREET BOYS Incomplete
    24 48 24 4 SUGABABES Push the button
    25 21 4 34 CIARA & MISSY ELLIOTT 1,2 Step
    26 65 39 3 ROBBIE WILLIAMS Trippin'
    27 36 9 6 HEAVEN Pentru totdeauna
    28 28 16 JAMES BLUNT You're beautiful
    29 31 2 18 CRAZY FROG Axel F
    30 27 3 16 DEEP DISH Say Hello
    31 25 6 22 GWEN STEFANI Hollaback girl
    32 37 5 15 DESTINY'S CHILD Girl
    33 67 34 10 UNITING NATIONS You and me
    34 32 2 11 SNOOP DOGG ft. CHARLIE WILSON & J.TIMBERLAKE Signs
    35 23 12 8 MISSY ELLIOTT Lose control
    36 34 2 30 50 CENT & OLIVIA Candy Shop
    37 54 17 9 T&F vs MOLTOSUGO ft. MOONY De fakt
    38 45 7 9 BENASSI BROS. ft. DHANNY Every Single Day
    39 47 8 10 GWEN STEFANI Cool
    40 33 7 12 DELIA Ziua ta
    41 29 12 8 ANALIA SELIS Milonga Sentimental
    42 38 4 6 TIMO MAAS First day
    43 22 21 14 IN - GRID Mamma Mia
    44 35 9 14 RIHANNA Pon de replay
    45 26 19 14 DANIEL POWTER Bad day
    46 39 7 3 BRITNEY SPEARS Someday (I Will Understand)
    47 59 12 5 t.A.T.u. All about us
    48 55 7 6 JET SET In the name of love
    49 46 3 6 BOB SINCLAR Love generation
    50 89 39 3 DEEP DISH vs. DIRE STRAITS Flashing for money
    51 58 7 4 DEPECHE MODE Precious
    52 70 18 3 SEAN PAUL We be burning
    53 98 45 2 BON JOVI Have a nice day
    54 81 27 3 TNT Eu & TU
    55 49 6 8 GREENDAY Wake me up when September ends
    56 52 4 30 WILL SMITH Switch
    57 61 4 16 JERRY ROPERO & JAQUELINE Coracao
    58 83 25 2 BACKSTREET BOYS Just Want you to know
    59 44 15 13 MARCUS LEVIN Take me away
    60 42 18 11 ANDREEA BALAN Invidia
    61 41 20 13 MYLO In my arms
    62 53 9 10 NICOLA Honey
    63 69 6 3 FAITHLESS ft. ARMAND van Helden Insomnia '05
    64 74 10 3 RICKY MARTIN I don't care
    65 NE 1 DJ PROJECT Soapte
    66 57 9 4 MYLO Doctor Pressure
    67 60 7 35 DESTINY'S CHILD ft. LIL'WAYNE & T.I. Soldier
    68 78 10 3 SIMPLY RED Perfect love
    69 68 1 3 KT TUNSTALL Suddenly I see
    70 64 6 4 DADDY YANKEE Gasolina
    71 63 8 8 SIMON WEBBE Lay your hands
    72 66 6 36 GWEN STEFANI & EVE Rich girl
    73 93 20 3 CA$$ALOCO Cea mai de treaba fata
    74 51 23 13 GLOBAL DEEJAYS What a feeling (Flashdance)
    75 75 3 SEPTEMBER Satellites
    76 40 36 18 MARIAH CAREY We belong together
    77 79 2 6 JUANES La camisa negra
    78 71 7 28 BLONDY Dansez
    79 NE 1 TYLER JAMES Your woman
    80 RE 1 NATALIE IMBRUGLIA Counting down the days
    81 RE 1 PAUL McCARTNEY Fine line
    82 NE 1 JENNIFER LOPEZ Cherry Pie
    83 80 3 2 CIARA ft. LUDACRIS Oh
    84 43 41 12 COLDPLAY Speed of sound
    85 72 13 27 BUG MAFIA ft. MARIO Strazile
    86 77 9 2 PARIS AVENUE ft. ROBIN ONE I want you
    87 NE 1 MARIAH CAREY & JERMAINE DUPRI Get your number
    88 56 32 21 LUMINITA ANGHEL & SISTEM Let me try
    89 NE 1 BON GARCON Freak You
    90 85 5 17 HOLOGRAF Daca pot sa zambesc grijile s-au dus
    91 62 29 33 BEYONCE & LIL JOHN Naughty girl - rmx
    92 73 19 12 TOM NOVY ft. LIMA Take it
    93 RE 1 TEXAS Getaway
    94 NE 1 KEO Azi vii maine pleci
    95 NE 1 U2 All because of you
    96 86 10 36 NELLY & TIM McGRAW Over and over
    97 NE 1 LEYANI Vida vera
    98 100 2 2 EURYTHMICS I've got a life
    99 NE 1 RIMINI PROJECT A day in the sun
    100 91 9 2 SHAKIN STEVENS Trouble
    It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice!
    www.rt100.ro

  2. #2
    djcharly's Avatar
    Personal Assistant
    Join Date
    16 Feb 2005
    Location
    France
    Posts
    1,802
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 28-10-05, 12:48

    Thanks Mishu for the new chart! I never heard FLY PROJECT, this week's number 1. Can you tell us musical style they are doing and if they have an official website?


  3. #3

    Join Date
    20 Dec 2004
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    53
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 28-10-05, 13:30

    The band is new, the music is dance and the track is kinda "inspired" by some foreign dance tracks. They don't exactly shine in the lyrics department either. Yet, the rythm is catchy enough for them to get enough spins to get to no1 (2weeks ago) and come back after they droped one place for a week.
    It's a very "summer hit" track so I doubt they will do anything better in the future. If you want to hear a sample of the track drop me and e-mail and I can reply with a portion of the track in mp3.
    You will want to keep an eye on the new DJ Project track "Soapte" (Whispers). They made the highest new entry of the week and they are getting spins like crazy, altough the previous track is still high in the chart. DJ Project (DJ Maxx, DJ Gino Manzotti) had their own show this summer in Ibiza in Space Club.
    It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice!
    www.rt100.ro

  4. #4
    djcharly's Avatar
    Personal Assistant
    Join Date
    16 Feb 2005
    Location
    France
    Posts
    1,802
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 28-10-05, 13:55

    I'll do it by e-mail very quickly, curious to know what it sounds like!

    PS: In your signature, I recognize and love this sentence coming from SCOOTER's lyrics "Move Your Ass"!

  5. #5

    Join Date
    20 Dec 2004
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    53
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 28-10-05, 14:03

    Yup, yup, that's the phrase. I loved Scooter back in the days I hosted a house music radio show and I think this phrase represents me in many ways. Hence...the signature.
    I am preparing the sample from Fly Project. Altough the name of the track sounds kinda russian, the lyrics are in romanian. I will try to put up a translation of the fragment I will send.
    It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice!
    www.rt100.ro

  6. #6
    djcharly's Avatar
    Personal Assistant
    Join Date
    16 Feb 2005
    Location
    France
    Posts
    1,802
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 28-10-05, 15:36

    OK, thanks, I heard the tune. It's a party song look-liking Sunclub and Danzel. Lyrics are stupid but made for dancing and forgetting all worries of the week.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    30 Apr 2005
    Location
    europe
    Posts
    50
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 29-10-05, 11:55

    this romanian chart is as fake as the musical taste of the romanian people! u should see in the first positions of this chart the so-called "manele", a trash almost everybody listens to....thank god there is the internet where i can find the music

  8. #8

    Join Date
    26 Jun 2005
    Location
    Cluj-Napoca, Romania
    Posts
    486
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 29-10-05, 12:39

    This is an airplay chart. Radios don't really play "manele". It should be interesting to see an album chart.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    20 Dec 2004
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    53
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 29-10-05, 15:27

    experience, I don't know where you are from, but you sound very dumb. Sorry, this is the truth. Now, either you do not know what "ariplay" stands for, or you never listen to a romanian radio station before, except the pirate ones that indeed play only manele.
    If you know anything about romanian radio market you know that no serious radio station EVER played one track of the mentioned genre, not even when it was at his peak (2 years ago). While the tv stations fought over inviting the most important players of that genre, you never heard one of their track on radio.
    We compile this chart based on airplay from those radios, not pirate ones. Hence, no "manele" in our chart. And you call it fake? You are as wrong as you can be and very ill intended. The fact that you praise the internet for giving you the music you like makes me wonder if you actually pay for that music or you are just another thief that pickpockets the artists and labels by illegaly downloading music.
    I am sorry for you, do you homework before coming here and talk trash about some others ppl work.
    It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice!
    www.rt100.ro

  10. #10

    Join Date
    20 Dec 2004
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    53
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 29-10-05, 15:29

    Quote Originally Posted by playeru
    This is an airplay chart. Radios don't really play "manele". It should be interesting
    to see an album chart.
    We are working toward compiling a sales chart as well. Unfortunately, with the piracy rate Romania has, it will be just a vaguely representative one. As soon as we'll have something to cover at least a couple of major selling channels, we'll make it official.
    Thanks for you interest.
    It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice!
    www.rt100.ro

  11. #11

    Join Date
    30 Apr 2005
    Location
    europe
    Posts
    50
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 29-10-05, 17:08

    Quote Originally Posted by Mishu
    experience, I don't know where you are from, but you sound very dumb. Sorry, this is the truth. Now, either you do not know what "ariplay" stands for, or you never listen to a romanian radio station before, except the pirate ones that indeed play only manele.
    If you know anything about romanian radio market you know that no serious radio station EVER played one track of the mentioned genre, not even when it was at his peak (2 years ago). While the tv stations fought over inviting the most important players of that genre, you never heard one of their track on radio.
    We compile this chart based on airplay from those radios, not pirate ones. Hence, no "manele" in our chart. And you call it fake? You are as wrong as you can be and very ill intended. The fact that you praise the internet for giving you the music you like makes me wonder if you actually pay for that music or you are just another thief that pickpockets the artists and labels by illegaly downloading music.
    I am sorry for you, do you homework before coming here and talk trash about some others ppl work.

    dear friend, if u r not stupid, u r definitely ignorant! i never mentioned i dld any music! i use official streams and radio stations on the net! as 4 the radio in romania, in my own city, the most listened to radio station, kiss fm, not the bucharest one, airs the shittiest music that exists, includind 2, 3 manele an hour! i have no idea when u were born, but i can tell u that i am in the middle of the musical phenomenon as sales and airplys andcharts both in europe and states as of early nineties....so get lost before making me dumb or whatever u should be banned from this forum....!

  12. #12
    Legend
    Join Date
    29 Dec 2004
    Location
    London
    Posts
    15,369
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 29-10-05, 20:58

    Quote Originally Posted by Mishu
    Quote Originally Posted by playeru
    This is an airplay chart. Radios don't really play "manele". It should be interesting
    to see an album chart.
    We are working toward compiling a sales chart as well. Unfortunately, with the piracy rate Romania has, it will be just a vaguely representative one. As soon as we'll have something to cover at least a couple of major selling channels, we'll make it official.
    Thanks for you interest.
    And when we have an official album chart it will probably be taken into account in the pan-european charts.
    I cannot wait to see the likes of Guta and Vijelie in the Eurochart Top 100 Albums alongside Coldplay, U2 and Mariah [/quote]
    Let's have a second referendum

  13. #13
    djcharly's Avatar
    Personal Assistant
    Join Date
    16 Feb 2005
    Location
    France
    Posts
    1,802
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 29-10-05, 21:25

    Quote Originally Posted by experience
    as 4 the radio in romania, in my own city, the most listened to radio station, kiss fm, not the bucharest one, airs the shittiest music that exists, includind 2, 3 manele an hour! i have no idea when u were born, but i can tell u that i am in the middle of the musical phenomenon as sales and airplys andcharts both in europe and states as of early nineties....
    Airplay charts are not easy to compile, many radio stations have only playlists or no chart at all. Only official radio stations are able to bring all figures needed for analyse.

  14. #14
    Legend
    Join Date
    29 Dec 2004
    Location
    London
    Posts
    15,369
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 29-10-05, 21:55

    Quote Originally Posted by experience
    this romanian chart is as fake as the musical taste of the romanian people! u should see in the first positions of this chart the so-called "manele", a trash almost everybody listens to....thank god there is the internet where i can find the music
    well, almost everybody listens to manele, but only on pirate stations.

    I have lived in Bucharest for 9 years now, and I have to say I have never heard a "manea" on any licensed radio station, at least until 2003. I stopped listening to any Romanian radio station except for City FM a couple of years ago, but until then I haven't heard manele played.

    As for the debate regarding whether radio stations actually play what is really popular with the masses, it is a hot topic not only here. Just take a look at the endless threads regarding US charts (where airplay is stongly weighted) and whether they really represent what Americans are liking (and buying, as shown by their album sales charts).
    Let's have a second referendum

  15. #15
    Manager
    Join Date
    28 Nov 2004
    Posts
    4,522
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 29-10-05, 23:29

    Quote Originally Posted by potojr
    I have lived in Bucharest for 9 years now, and I have to say I have never heard a "manea" on any licensed radio station, at least until 2003. I stopped listening to any Romanian radio station except for City FM a couple of years ago, but until then I haven't heard manele played.
    Before I tell you an important thing that will end this discussion about "menele" :-? , I have to say to Mishu and "experience" that I suppose the thread will be locked up if you continue this argue. Anyway, if I'm writing here it's for "helping" this stupid discussion to end up, before the bans
    So here's an information that nobody specified: "Manele" equals the gipsy music, and for all the other posters that are reading the thread, it's an unofficial music genre for the romanian marketplace. This means that none of the music labels that are publishing music in Romania, can publish this kind of music. Therefore, this gipsy music is considered illegal and it's the only way people can buy it.
    So there, great work Misku for reporting this chart. Next time, if you have a problem with some poster don't reply. Send a PM to a moderator (because the admin is quite busy ). xox.

  16. #16

    Join Date
    20 Dec 2004
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    53
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 30-10-05, 16:06

    Sorry Cornholio, you are mistaking. "Manele" music genre is not illegal in Romania. There are official, serious local labels that are constanly releasing albums with the most well known artists of this genre. If you are aware of some of the labels in Romania I can give you examples. Also, compilations with various "manele" artists are released by some not very big labels, but very leagal though.
    What I know for a fact and anybody who has no ill intentions can confirm, is that NO radio station is playing manele in Bucharest, except the pirate ones.
    I am sorry for "experience" who has the misfortune to leave in a city where Kiss FM is playing "manele", this is not the case with central Kiss FM station.

    "experience" I am glad that you are in touch with the music industry since the early 90's, I was busy at that time working in one of the most important central radio stations in Bucharest (Radio 21). Being born in 1972 (thanks for your kind wishes of long and healthy life) I had the right age to give a hand to building the romanian radio market and music industry after the revolution. I worked for a while in ProFM Bucharest too, and I worked with the biggest romanian label (Media Services/Sony Music licensee) since 1995. I am in charge of this chart since 1996 (together with a coleague of mine that is working in Radio 21 Bucharest) and I know exactly how hard we worked to make this chart what it is right now.
    You come and call it a fake just because in your bitterness caused by the music your local radio plays you don't want to see that the situation around you is different. What can I say? Keep up the good working, talking bad about some others ppl work.
    Me getting banned from this forum beacuse I didn't allow you to do that, will be a sad thing to happend.
    You getting banned from this forum for trying to put down others ppl work and give a false impresion about romanian music and radio market, that will be the right thing to do imo. Up to the mods to decide anyway.
    It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice!
    www.rt100.ro

  17. #17

    Join Date
    30 Apr 2005
    Location
    europe
    Posts
    50
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 30-10-05, 20:08

    dear misu, i wasn't aware of the fact that u r the compiler of that "famous" romanian top 100 and to be honest, i don't give a f*** about that! by saying that, u don't have to consider that i blame ur work, but i am not interested in it! anyway, ur work with this chart, even though good intended, is useless since no one, almost, is interested in music, in the real one, in our country, plus there is no official chart...when i said it is fake, i did't mean it is a fake procedure or whatever, but there is no official panel....nothing...let's admit that the music on radio in romania sucks big time, with the exception of europa fm, maybe....about the banning matter, u first came out insulting me, so shut the f*** up and leave me alone! it's a free forum! be happy

  18. #18
    Manager
    Join Date
    28 Nov 2004
    Posts
    4,522
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 30-10-05, 21:56

    Quote Originally Posted by experience
    dear misu, i wasn't aware of the fact that u r the compiler of that "famous" romanian top 100 and to be honest, i don't give a f*** about that! by saying that, u don't have to consider that i blame ur work, but i am not interested in it! anyway, ur work with this chart, even though good intended, is useless since no one, almost, is interested in music, in the real one, in our country, plus there is no official chart...when i said it is fake, i did't mean it is a fake procedure or whatever, but there is no official panel....nothing...let's admit that the music on radio in romania sucks big time, with the exception of europa fm, maybe....about the banning matter, u first came out insulting me, so shut the f*** up and leave me alone! it's a free forum! be happy
    Wonderful speech "experience"... I hope you're proud of yourself after speaking in this manner... I must be objective view that I'm a bit older inside this forum. So I tell you three little things:
    1) If you don't give a damn about Mishu's chart, then ignore this thread that he's posting (should be an easy thing to do, right?)
    2) Mishu already explained that this is an OFFICIAL AIRPLAY CHART, and I really don't understand what kind of job do you have inside the music industry if you do not know the difference between AIRPLAY and SELLING.
    3) I already submitted this discussion to a moderator and it's his job now to decide the consequence of your way of speaking; because Mr. Experience, this is a respectful forum, that treats everything about the music (it's not that free as you think, view that nobody uses offensive language).

    And now a small P.S. regarding Mishu's post. Sorry because I understood that the gipsy's music is unofficial; thank you also for explaining the matter . Anyway, cool to see somebody that worked hard in the foundation of the Romanian music industry. Keep up the good work (I visited the rt100 website and it's a great database, including the PDF creator ). Cheers! xox.

  19. #19

    Join Date
    30 Apr 2005
    Location
    europe
    Posts
    50
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 30-10-05, 22:31

    Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio
    Quote Originally Posted by experience
    dear misu, i wasn't aware of the fact that u r the compiler of that "famous" romanian top 100 and to be honest, i don't give a f*** about that! by saying that, u don't have to consider that i blame ur work, but i am not interested in it! anyway, ur work with this chart, even though good intended, is useless since no one, almost, is interested in music, in the real one, in our country, plus there is no official chart...when i said it is fake, i did't mean it is a fake procedure or whatever, but there is no official panel....nothing...let's admit that the music on radio in romania sucks big time, with the exception of europa fm, maybe....about the banning matter, u first came out insulting me, so shut the f*** up and leave me alone! it's a free forum! be happy
    Wonderful speech "experience"... I hope you're proud of yourself after speaking in this manner... I must be objective view that I'm a bit older inside this forum. So I tell you three little things:
    1) If you don't give a damn about Mishu's chart, then ignore this thread that he's posting (should be an easy thing to do, right?)
    2) Mishu already explained that this is an OFFICIAL AIRPLAY CHART, and I really don't understand what kind of job do you have inside the music industry if you do not know the difference between AIRPLAY and SELLING.
    3) I already submitted this discussion to a moderator and it's his job now to decide the consequence of your way of speaking; because Mr. Experience, this is a respectful forum, that treats everything about the music (it's not that free as you think, view that nobody uses offensive language).

    And now a small P.S. regarding Mishu's post. Sorry because I understood that the gipsy's music is unofficial; thank you also for explaining the matter . Anyway, cool to see somebody that worked hard in the foundation of the Romanian music industry. Keep up the good work (I visited the rt100 website and it's a great database, including the PDF creator ). Cheers! xox.

    u make me laugh! official? by whom? there is no institution, an official one, to recognize this chart. as of my language u seem to intentionately ignore the previous posts of mishu, where he insults me, but i will not make the mistake of considering him too much again. and finally, manele is not at all a gypsy music!!! the gypsy music is called lautareasca and it stayd where it belongs, underground, while the manele, which is a turkish-greek influenced rhythmic trash, are, by all statistics, the most listened to genre peace

  20. #20

    Join Date
    20 Dec 2004
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    53
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 30-10-05, 23:32

    One last word for "experience" then I am done with him. If you call "dumb" an insult, then u escalated it with all the f*** word you used.
    I really think you don't want this chart to be consider official since you are keep saying it isn't. You can't be any wrong and the fact that you are actually from Romania and you didn't hear about this chart makes me sad for you. Not only it exists since 1996 but since 1998 a 2 hours radio show produced by us is broadcasted in 59 major radio stations covering more than 125 cities from Romania, including the whole Radio 21 network. That makes me think your city is either very very small or you simply choosed to say that all the music you don't like is trashy and stopped listening to any radios.
    I am glad you mentioned Europa FM, the biggest radio in Romania, since they are providing us with Airplay data every week. Same for the other major radio networks.
    As for "no official recognition", you are wrong again. First that the IFPI counterpart in Romania, UPFR is using our chart to divide money amongst airplayed artists (together with National Radio Station official playlist) and second that the biggest national music festival is using this chart for their "Hit" section, every summer for a couple of years now.
    Add to this that each Monday the chart goes to all local labels (including major labels licensees like Universal Music, EMI Music, Sony/BMG, etc) and they are using the chart to report the status of their promoted artists on the local radio market.
    But, I guess you can't accept the fact that a chart can be official if it doesn't compile the music you like. Whatever, this is my last post in respond to your posts so u can post whatever you want from now on, I won't dignify you with an answer again. I think I presented enough arguments for the fact that this is a product of hard work and it's recognized by all interested parts of romanian music industry.

    Cornholio, no problem about your mistake. Since most of the artists representing this genre (manele) are indeed gipsies, it's an honest mistake. However, if you want to research the true romanian gypsy music, look for "Lautarii din Clejani" or "Taraful haiducilor din Clejani" (same band, different name) and you'll be surprised to see that they played for royalties around the world and they are considered close friends and favourite band of Johnny Depp :-D
    It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice!
    www.rt100.ro

  21. #21
    matthew_dixon's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    01 Mar 2001
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    48,686
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 31-10-05, 08:33

    Now now - calm down. Watch the language as well!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •