Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Christina Aguilera - "Dirrty"

Personal Assistant
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

by » Wed October 2nd, 2002, 22:34

I read on another forum that it will be on the BOX this Friday, and that DIRRTY gets its official radio release here next week, but I'm not sure what to think.

The countries that have it so far are GERMANY, AMERICA, and CANADA.

I think it would be a good idea to show the video and then introduce her for the following week.

I'd love to get tickets, but I can never get through :-?

Personal Assistant
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

by » Wed October 2nd, 2002, 22:36

OK, lars/aneta, I think there is a bug. I posted the above post, and it showed at the bottom of the page that it was on pgae 8 out of 7 (!). When I went to the forum, it said my post was the last post, but then only showed to the bottom of page 7.

Page 8 only showed up when I re-posted my post - and then when I deleted one of them, the same thing happened again.

Personal Assistant
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

by » Fri October 4th, 2002, 10:26

I'll tell you tonight what videos are on the box.

Hopefully the new Sophie Ellis-Bextor one will be on there and maybe even Kylie!
    Is This Deja-Vu?
    Do I Somehow Know You?

by » Fri October 4th, 2002, 10:35

Quote Originally Posted by Kev
    OK, lars/aneta, I think there is a bug. I posted the above post, and it showed at the bottom of the page that it was on pgae 8 out of 7 (!). When I went to the forum, it said my post was the last post, but then only showed to the bottom of page 7.

Page 8 only showed up when I re-posted my post - and then when I deleted one of them, the same thing happened again.
    I've deleted the duplicate post and it seems to be working normally for me now. Your single post is at the top of page 8.

Superstar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

by » Sat October 5th, 2002, 14:53

I finally saw the video today. My dad was sitting next to me and he said 'Who's that?' I told him and he was like 'But she was so skinny' I didn't notice a change actually..

But, I think the pics Kev posted showed the worst parts, like you said it's not THAT bad. I still think it's a little TOOO much for my liking, butt cheeks everywhere and stuff

Personal Assistant
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

by » Sat October 5th, 2002, 20:19

Yes, I knew the pics I posted made it seem worse. In the video she moves so fast that you hardly notice it.

It's confusing having the Christina Part 2 thread, we might as well continue in this thread.

OK, Dirrty was #16 on the RnB chart today

With the concert thing she did in NYC yesterday - she sang two songs off her album - BEAUTIFUL, and IMPOSSIBLE (the one with A.Keys, altho A.Keys wasn't there). A lot of ppl from a message board I go to went to see her, and they say that IMPOSSIBLE is a real bluesy song, and is real good. BEAUTIFUL is an amazong ballad too.

The thing today Christina is doing - we don't have a lot of information - but we know that ppl that are going have been told it is in a bar, and they need to wear clubbing clothes. I think she will do her uptempo songs today - including DIRRTY.

The final thing is on Monday, all the show (made from all three days of these things Xtina is doing in NYC) is meant to air October 19th in the US, directly before or after her new diary.

Roadie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

by » Mon October 7th, 2002, 10:15

ime not sure whether ime supposed to write in here or the other one thats been opened so ile write in here!

i heard the new song!!!

well i heard the last 30seconds of the song :-?
    it was on radio 1.........i cant remember when but i didnt really hear enough of it to comment on it.
    by the time i realised it was christina it was just finishing!!! :x

oh and i cant remember whether i asked this before kev so ile ask again.......

Have you ever been to see christina in concert or have you ever seen her or anything??
    ime a good listener but ime a better talker!!

Personal Assistant
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

by » Mon October 7th, 2002, 18:47

I did post a link for you to listen to the whole song in this thread...

No. She hasn't toured Europe. Only thing in the UK was Party In The Park 2000 - and I wasn't a huge fan back then.

Roadie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

by » Tue October 8th, 2002, 11:35

i realised after i asked you whether youve seen her that i asked you in the gossip column!!!sorry.

i will listen to the song and let you know what i think.
    thanks!
    ime a good listener but ime a better talker!!

Legend
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

by » Fri July 12th, 2019, 19:41

This as truly meant to be her Crazy In Love. What happened!?
    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Legend
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

by » Tue July 16th, 2019, 19:33

It's still one of the ultimate sl*t anthems, along with PCDs Buttons, not everybody has that.