Page 268 of 270 FirstFirst ... 168218258266267268269270 LastLast
Results 6,676 to 6,700 of 6733

Thread: Queen :: Charts & Sales History

  1. #6676
    braca's Avatar
    Personal Assistant
    Join Date
    19 Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,331
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

    by » Fri July 12th, 2019, 14:20

    United States Combined DVD and Blu-ray Sales Chart for Week Ending June 9, 2019

    27 Bohemian Rhapsody 18,823 2,401,806 $322,108 $45,833,446



    https://www.the-numbers.com/weekly-video-sales-chart

  2. #6677

    by » Fri July 12th, 2019, 14:56

    @braca you would be correct cert levels for singles were decreased on January 1st 1989 to their current levels 500,000 Gold 1,000,000 platinum and in March 1999 diamond was launched for 10,000,000 copies shipped of an Album/Single 92 albums are thus far certified diamond and around 30 singles
    "the love of a mothers life is her child/children"

  3. #6678
    braca's Avatar
    Personal Assistant
    Join Date
    19 Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,331
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

    by » Fri July 12th, 2019, 16:59

    http://www.queenonline.com/news/offi...f-2019-to-date

    Officially The Biggest Film Of 2019 To Date

    Bohemian Rhapsody is now officially the biggest selling film of 2019 so far, with just short of 1.5 million copies sold on disc and digital download in the UK since its release in February, says a report published today by the Official Chart Company.

  4. #6679

    by » Fri July 12th, 2019, 21:30

    Quote Originally Posted by braca View Post
    United States Combined DVD and Blu-ray Sales Chart for Week Ending June 9, 2019

    27 Bohemian Rhapsody 18,823 2,401,806 $322,108 $45,833,446



    https://www.the-numbers.com/weekly-video-sales-chart
    Really interesting looking at those numbers. The Greatest showman in the US has pulled in 71 million dollars, it grossed only about 170 million at the box office there but its such a popular movie. I'd love to see some global stats on BR but I'm not sure they exist. Any idea how much The Greatest showman has taken in the UK on DVD/Blu ray?

    BR soundtrack jumps back into the UK top 10 this week at number 7. Brings in another 39,000 copies globally on Mediatraffic.de for a 3,414,000 total, having a bit of a summer slowdown!

    https://www.officialcharts.com/charts/albums-chart/

    http://mediatraffic.de/

  5. #6680
    braca's Avatar
    Personal Assistant
    Join Date
    19 Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,331
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

    by » Fri July 12th, 2019, 23:00

    Quote Originally Posted by marcsgirl85 View Post
    @braca you would be correct cert levels for singles were decreased on January 1st 1989 to their current levels 500,000 Gold 1,000,000 platinum and in March 1999 diamond was launched for 10,000,000 copies shipped of an Album/Single 92 albums are thus far certified diamond and around 30 singles
    Tks for this

    So it would seem there is a glitch in the database.
    All single certification prior to 89 do not correspond with the actual certified sales as indicated on the riaa site.
    It is surprising riaa has not corrected this. as the tally of singles is incorrect for all? artist prior to 89

  6. #6681
    braca's Avatar
    Personal Assistant
    Join Date
    19 Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,331
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

    by » Fri July 12th, 2019, 23:01

    http://hitsdailydouble.com/sales_plus_streaming
    Chart Date: 07/12/2019 (WEEK ENDING: 07/11/2019)


    -- 8 [FONT="]QUEEN | PLATINUM COLLECTION[/FONT]
    HOLLYWOOD
    25,472 -- 4,123 3,881 17,468


    http://hitsdailydouble.com/building_album_chart

    -- 13 [FONT="]QUEEN[/FONT]
    PLATINUM COLLECTION
    HOLLYWOOD 4,123 --


    31 17 [FONT="]QUEEN[/FONT]
    BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY (SOUNDTRACK)
    HOLLYWOOD 3,876 125%
    Last edited by braca; Fri July 12th, 2019 at 23:06.

  7. #6682
    regan54's Avatar

    Join Date
    05 Feb 2019
    Location
    wiltshire
    Posts
    193
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

    by » Sun July 14th, 2019, 02:20

    BRsoundtrack is stil top ten in 4 countries AUS NZ UK IRELAND. uk7 ire 8 and both nz and aus 9
    Last edited by regan54; Sun July 14th, 2019 at 02:26.

  8. #6683
    borderwolf's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    11 Dec 2006
    Location
    Traversetolo - Italy
    Posts
    45,237
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

    by » Mon July 15th, 2019, 15:25

    Italy
    week 28

    BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY
    QUEEN
    EMI RECORDS
    certified 4x PLATINUM Singles Online
    Prisoner Of Rock'n'Roll

  9. #6684
    regan54's Avatar

    Join Date
    05 Feb 2019
    Location
    wiltshire
    Posts
    193
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

    by » Tue July 16th, 2019, 11:22

    BRSOUNDTRACK back in US and CANADA top 20 US17 CANADA16

  10. #6685
    braca's Avatar
    Personal Assistant
    Join Date
    19 Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,331
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

    by » Tue July 16th, 2019, 14:32

    Bpi Awards

    ARTIST TITLE LABEL AWARD FORMAT CERTIFIED RELEASED
    Queen Radio Ga Ga Virgin Gold Single 12.07.2019 02.01.2011
    Queen Killer Queen Virgin Gold Single 05.07.2019 02.01.2011

  11. #6686
    thebigham's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    16 Aug 2005
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    57,146
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)

    by » Wed July 17th, 2019, 01:33

    http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=3...T-RELATIONSHPS

    Tuesday, July 16, 2019

    TOP 20: GUEST-HOST RELATIONSHPS

    18. Queen – Bohemian Rhapsody (Hollywood) 17-20k, 3-5k

  12. #6687

    by » Wed July 17th, 2019, 08:59

    USA CATALOG ALBUM SALES WEEK 26 - 2019

    Rank - Estimated 2019 Sales - TITLE - Artist ( Estimated Total Sales )
    01 - 159,000 - GREATEST HITS - Queen ( 7,750,000 )
    02 - 141,000 - GREATEST HITS I II & III: THE PLATINUM COLLECTION - Queen ( 1,463,000 )
    34 - 38,000 - ICON: QUEEN - Queen ( 132,000 )

  13. #6688

  14. #6689

    by » Fri July 19th, 2019, 09:04

    BR soundtrack takes a slight sales rise this week from 38,000 to 42,000 sales worldwide, a total of 3,457,000.

  15. #6690

    by » Fri July 19th, 2019, 17:57

    BR soundtrack slips from 7 to 10 on the UK chart this week.

  16. #6691
    braca's Avatar
    Personal Assistant
    Join Date
    19 Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,331
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

    by » Fri July 19th, 2019, 22:40

    Chart Date: 07/19/2019 (WEEK ENDING: 07/18/2019)
    http://hitsdailydouble.com/building_album_chart

    8 7 [FONT="]QUEEN | PLATINUM COLLECTION[/FONT]
    HOLLYWOOD
    30,351 19% 5,663 4,517 20,171


    http://hitsdailydouble.com/building_album_chart

    13 8 [FONT="]QUEEN[/FONT]
    PLATINUM COLLECTION
    HOLLYWOOD 5,663 37%

    17 12 [FONT="]QUEEN[/FONT]
    BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY (SOUNDTRACK)
    HOLLYWOOD 4,701 21%
    Last edited by braca; Fri July 19th, 2019 at 22:43.

  17. #6692
    braca's Avatar
    Personal Assistant
    Join Date
    19 Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,331
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

    by » Sat July 20th, 2019, 11:17

    United States Combined DVD and Blu-ray Sales Chart for Week Ending June 16, 2019

    30 Bohemian Rhapsody 18,260 2,421,632 $326,246 $46,190,972


    https://www.the-numbers.com/weekly-video-sales-chart

  18. #6693
    braca's Avatar
    Personal Assistant
    Join Date
    19 Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,331
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

    by » Sun July 21st, 2019, 10:09

    chart data@chartdata 6h

    @QueenWillRock's "Bohemian Rhapsody" has now surpassed 1 billion views on YouTube. It's the first 1970's song to achieve this milestone.

  19. #6694
    braca's Avatar
    Personal Assistant
    Join Date
    19 Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,331
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

    by » Sun July 21st, 2019, 15:02

    Quote Originally Posted by braca View Post
    chart data@chartdata 6h

    @QueenWillRock's "Bohemian Rhapsody" has now surpassed 1 billion views on YouTube. It's the first 1970's song to achieve this milestone.
    Chart masters reaction:
    This is incorrect and slightly misleading. They should have said, the official video version as released by Queen official has passed 1B views. In actuality Bohemian Rhapsody passed 1B views some time ago on Youtube. It’s just Queen official refusing to acknowledge the many other versions of Bohemian Rhapsody uploaded by users and in fact diminishing the true and actual views and popularity of the track on Youtube.

    Bohemian Rhapsody the track, as performed by Queen (no covers etc) is actually nearer 2B views on youtube. When I compiled the Steaming Masters article back in January it was already on 1.564B, with 784m coming from the official version and 780m coming from unofficial versions.

  20. #6695

    by » Mon July 22nd, 2019, 14:16

    Billboard 200/Catalog Albums Chart Update – July 20, 2019 (Last Week)

    Queen’s Greatest Hits Extends #1 Lead


    Queen’s Greatest Hits returns to #1 on the Catalog and Catalog Sales charts while returning to the top 40 of the BB200 (#39) for the 10th time this year, and almost returning to the top 10 in album sales (#14 this week). This week marks 12 weeks at #1 on Catalog in 2019 (16 overall) and 13 weeks at #1 on Catalog Sales (14 overall) for the album. Moreover, the #2 album for 2019 weeks at #1 is Queen’s Greatest Hits I II & III: The Platinum Collection on both charts… As an act, Queen has 18 out of 29 weeks at #1 so far in 2019 on both charts… This marks the 16th week (out of 29) this year with the same album as #1 on both Catalog and Catalog Sales charts, two more times than it happened in all of 2018.

    MIG’S MILESTONES
    Queen, Greatest Hits – This week marks its 100th week in the Catalog Sales top 10 (also its 40th straight top 10 week). It is already up to 118 weeks in the top 10 on the Catalog chart.

  21. #6696
    nympho's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    07 Jul 2008
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    10,611
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

    by » Mon July 22nd, 2019, 14:20

    ITALY FIMI
    PLATINUM COLLECTION
    Queen
    USM
    3 platino
    2019
    29

    Platinum Collection certified 3xPlatinum

  22. #6697

    by » Mon July 22nd, 2019, 21:35

    Quote Originally Posted by slightlymad View Post
    Billboard 200/Catalog Albums Chart Update – July 20, 2019 (Last Week)

    Queen’s Greatest Hits Extends #1 Lead


    Queen’s Greatest Hits returns to #1 on the Catalog and Catalog Sales charts while returning to the top 40 of the BB200 (#39) for the 10th time this year, and almost returning to the top 10 in album sales (#14 this week). This week marks 12 weeks at #1 on Catalog in 2019 (16 overall) and 13 weeks at #1 on Catalog Sales (14 overall) for the album. Moreover, the #2 album for 2019 weeks at #1 is Queen’s Greatest Hits I II & III: The Platinum Collection on both charts… As an act, Queen has 18 out of 29 weeks at #1 so far in 2019 on both charts… This marks the 16th week (out of 29) this year with the same album as #1 on both Catalog and Catalog Sales charts, two more times than it happened in all of 2018.

    MIG’S MILESTONES
    Queen, Greatest Hits – This week marks its 100th week in the Catalog Sales top 10 (also its 40th straight top 10 week). It is already up to 118 weeks in the top 10 on the Catalog chart.
    Amazing!

  23. #6698
    theMathematician's Avatar
    Personal Assistant
    Join Date
    31 May 2018
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,370
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

    by » Wed July 24th, 2019, 09:52

    Portugal:
    3 (3) The Platinum Collection 49 weeks (No. 1 for 2 weeks)

    Half a year after re-entering the top 10, it's still charting there...
    ~ representing the LBC ~

  24. #6699
    braca's Avatar
    Personal Assistant
    Join Date
    19 Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,331
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

    by » Wed July 24th, 2019, 21:05

    ��Rockintunesbaby u got a PM

  25. #6700

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •