View Poll Results: What's your favourite season of Buffy?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Season 1

    3 9.38%
  • Season 2

    3 9.38%
  • Season 3

    6 18.75%
  • Season 4

    8 25.00%
  • Season 5

    10 31.25%
  • Season 6

    2 6.25%
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 356

Thread: Buffy The Vampire Slayer

  1. #51
    Carbon's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    19 Jul 2013
    Location
    Zero Point
    Posts
    24,862
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)

    by » Mon June 23rd, 2014, 12:29

    Quote Originally Posted by Plym
    Quote Originally Posted by Serby
    okay, not liking Faith at all, what a bitch
    faith is my fave character ever, on both shows
    Faith is awesome. The most interesting character! And she reappears even later. Love her in her bitchy bad girl role, and the chick fights she has with Buffy are priceless

  2. #52
    Serby's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    19 Jan 2011
    Location
    Halliwell Manor
    Posts
    37,419
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

    by » Mon June 23rd, 2014, 19:57

    y'all on my black list

    admires of buffy's enemy = my enemies
    be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

  3. #53
    jason2379's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    09 Nov 2005
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    11,826
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

    by » Mon June 23rd, 2014, 20:39

    I hated Faith when Buffy was out first but when I got the DVDs and re watched the entire show, she easily became one of my favourites!!

  4. #54

    by » Mon June 23rd, 2014, 20:43

    I loved Faith too

    I love Eliza Dushku (guys you have to watch Dollhouse, Wesley and Fred are there too)

  5. #55
    Serby's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    19 Jan 2011
    Location
    Halliwell Manor
    Posts
    37,419
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

    by » Tue June 24th, 2014, 06:45

    Aaaaaaand, I just finished the 3rd season. Hell yeah, last few episodes were really good.

    RIP Snyder and the stupid, evil blonde chick.
    be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

  6. #56
    Legend
    Join Date
    22 May 2005
    Location
    London
    Posts
    32,370
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    by » Tue June 24th, 2014, 15:32

    the buffy/faith fight in graduation day part 1 was always one of my favourite scenes

  7. #57
    Serby's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    19 Jan 2011
    Location
    Halliwell Manor
    Posts
    37,419
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

    by » Tue June 24th, 2014, 16:35

    Quote Originally Posted by Plym
    the buffy/faith fight in graduation day part 1 was always one of my favourite scenes
    bitch got what she deserved
    be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

  8. #58
    Legend
    Join Date
    16 Feb 2012
    Location
    The Good Ol’ Boys Club
    Posts
    13,316
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    by » Tue June 24th, 2014, 16:47

    Faith is so badass, my fav character.

  9. #59
    Legend
    Join Date
    22 May 2005
    Location
    London
    Posts
    32,370
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    by » Tue June 24th, 2014, 16:57

    Quote Originally Posted by Serby
    Quote Originally Posted by Plym
    the buffy/faith fight in graduation day part 1 was always one of my favourite scenes
    bitch got what she deserved
    this is a girl who came from having a sh!!tty upbringing and family lkife, having no one to care for her, no friends... she stepped into this new power and responsibility which she didnt ask for and had to put up with, for lack of a better word - "perfect" buffy summers.
    buffy isnt the current slayer anymore, she had her time as the slayer and it passed onto someone else. faith comes onto the scene and is not only rejected by her official watcher, but she sees that the previous slayer not only has the perfect bond with her watcher, she also has the perfect friends, a lovin mother, a father figure in giles...
    you can fully understand why the mayor manipulated her and she reacted how she did. buffys perfect life was constantly shoved in her face. if anyone got a crap deal on this show, its faith.

  10. #60
    Serby's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    19 Jan 2011
    Location
    Halliwell Manor
    Posts
    37,419
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

    by » Tue June 24th, 2014, 19:45



    this was unexpected, you went full stan mode on her! great post tho!! i never went that deep into analysing her and I get what you wanna say, but still, I'm not really fond on her. bad childhood or not, it's not cool to kill people.

    btw can mods chane topic name to Buffy The Vampire Slayer (Serby pace)?
    be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

  11. #61
    Legend
    Join Date
    22 May 2005
    Location
    London
    Posts
    32,370
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    by » Tue June 24th, 2014, 20:43

    u will not come for her! u will not!

  12. #62
    Serby's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    19 Jan 2011
    Location
    Halliwell Manor
    Posts
    37,419
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

    by » Tue June 24th, 2014, 20:46

    Quote Originally Posted by Plym
    u will not come for her! u will not!
    buffy will tho

    p.s. no, don't tell me if she's gonna get her or not
    p.p.s. I was not being sarcastic, I mean it!
    be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

  13. #63
    Serby's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    19 Jan 2011
    Location
    Halliwell Manor
    Posts
    37,419
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

    by » Wed June 25th, 2014, 01:59

    Just watched S4E2 - Living Conditions (with her messy roommate) and it's the funniest Buffy episode ever!
    be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

  14. #64
    Legend
    Join Date
    22 May 2005
    Location
    London
    Posts
    32,370
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    by » Wed June 25th, 2014, 11:16

    Quote Originally Posted by Serby
    Just watched S4E2 - Living Conditions (with her messy roommate) and it's the funniest Buffy episode ever!
    are you watching the angel season 1 episodes alongside season 4?
    because this is going to be a problem if youre not, youre not going to understand things

  15. #65
    Serby's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    19 Jan 2011
    Location
    Halliwell Manor
    Posts
    37,419
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

    by » Wed June 25th, 2014, 19:05

    Quote Originally Posted by Plym
    Quote Originally Posted by Serby
    Just watched S4E2 - Living Conditions (with her messy roommate) and it's the funniest Buffy episode ever!
    are you watching the angel season 1 episodes alongside season 4?
    because this is going to be a problem if youre not, youre not going to understand things
    what? :-?

    so, they made a show so that I need to watch both simultaneously in order to get it? mess. lemme find Angel, season 1. But I'm already 4 episodes into S4 of Buffy, should I firstly watch all Angel before I go further? Should I watch firstly one ep of Angel then right after episode of Buffy? This is confusing.
    be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

  16. #66

    by » Wed June 25th, 2014, 19:08

    Quote Originally Posted by Serby
    Quote Originally Posted by Plym
    Quote Originally Posted by Serby
    Just watched S4E2 - Living Conditions (with her messy roommate) and it's the funniest Buffy episode ever!
    are you watching the angel season 1 episodes alongside season 4?
    because this is going to be a problem if youre not, youre not going to understand things
    what? :-?

    so, they made a show so that I need to watch both simultaneously in order to get it? mess. lemme find Angel, season 1. But I'm already 4 episodes into S4 of Buffy, should I firstly watch all Angel before I go further? Should I watch firstly one ep of Angel then right after episode of Buffy? This is confusing.
    there are only few episodes connected in season 4,5 and 7

    you won;t understand something but when you watch angel you'll get it

    omg was that episode with Cher and Believe

    you're gonna watch HUSH soon, best episode ever

    I love Faith fans here i preferred her over Buffy in season 3

  17. #67
    jason2379's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    09 Nov 2005
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    11,826
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

    by » Wed June 25th, 2014, 20:38

    I never really got into Angel but followed Buffy quite easily. There's some parts about a ring, but you can figure it out without watching Angel I'm sure

  18. #68
    Legend
    Join Date
    22 May 2005
    Location
    London
    Posts
    32,370
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    by » Thu June 26th, 2014, 01:32

    episode 16 of season 4 buffy is a two parter with angel, you NEED to watch angel to continue the story plus its awesome anyway!
    i dont get why u wouldnt just watch angel

    they used to air buffy s4ep1 then angel s1ep1 then buffy s4ep2 then angel s1ep2 etc

  19. #69
    jason2379's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    09 Nov 2005
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    11,826
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

  20. #70
    Serby's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    19 Jan 2011
    Location
    Halliwell Manor
    Posts
    37,419
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

    by » Thu June 26th, 2014, 13:40

    Quote Originally Posted by Plym
    episode 16 of season 4 buffy is a two parter with angel, you NEED to watch angel to continue the story plus its awesome anyway!
    i dont get why u wouldnt just watch angel

    they used to air buffy s4ep1 then angel s1ep1 then buffy s4ep2 then angel s1ep2 etc
    i'm kinda too obsessed with buffy to 'waste' my time on others series lol

    Okay, i'm few episodes into s4, but will start with angel soon. So far, I got everything. Thanks for advice!
    be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

  21. #71

    by » Thu June 26th, 2014, 13:53

    Quote Originally Posted by Damiennatas1
    It's not very good tho
    Did you watch whole series? No.

    Season 1 was nothing like others. If yoiu watched just that one it's your loss

    Angel is better show as whole, characters were better, it just was more eventful series for me, much darker show

    all of my friends who watched both series prefer Angel, and i've sen online a lot of people prefer Angel (who watched WHOLE both series)

    Both shows have same rating on IMDB (8.2)

  22. #72

    by » Thu June 26th, 2014, 13:57

    Quote Originally Posted by Serby
    Quote Originally Posted by Plym
    episode 16 of season 4 buffy is a two parter with angel, you NEED to watch angel to continue the story plus its awesome anyway!
    i dont get why u wouldnt just watch angel

    they used to air buffy s4ep1 then angel s1ep1 then buffy s4ep2 then angel s1ep2 etc
    i'm kinda too obsessed with buffy to 'waste' my time on others series lol

    Okay, i'm few episodes into s4, but will start with angel soon. So far, I got everything. Thanks for advice!
    no, watch it after Buffy

    you'll get those episodes

    it's better to watch it later so you can enjoy it alone

  23. #73
    Serby's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    19 Jan 2011
    Location
    Halliwell Manor
    Posts
    37,419
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

    by » Thu June 26th, 2014, 14:47

    the confusion is real, you can't play with my feeling like that :(

    i miss cordy, but rumour has it that she works for angel (buffy season 4 insider info, ha!)
    be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

  24. #74

    by » Thu June 26th, 2014, 14:50

    Quote Originally Posted by Serby
    the confusion is real, you can't play with my feeling like that :(

    i miss cordy, but rumour has it that she works for angel (buffy season 4 insider info, ha!)
    SPOILER

    Cordy is main character in Angel

  25. #75
    Serby's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    19 Jan 2011
    Location
    Halliwell Manor
    Posts
    37,419
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

    by » Thu June 26th, 2014, 15:00

    i was joking, i know! i'm excited too see what will she be like!

    a yway, don't judge me, but isn't Spike kinda hot? well, used to be back then



    yahs, bite me!! and i thought he was really english, his accent was so good (well, to me, non-native speaker. what do you think plymmy?)
    be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •