Thread: Madeleine McCann

Legend
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Thu March 10th, 2016, 21:06

Police Hunt Underway After Madeleine McCann ‘Spotted’ In Paraguay

Madeleine McCann who went missing in 2007 (PA)

A massive police operation, including officers from Interpol, is underway after it was claimed that missing British youngster Madeleine McCann has been ‘spotted’ in Paraguay.

The hunt for Madeleine, who disappeared in Portugal in 2007 while on holiday with her family and who would now be 12-years-old, is centered on the city of Aregua.

Police from four separate stations, intelligence officers and an anti-kidnapping division as well as Interpol are on the case.

They were alerted to Paraguay by Miraz Ullah Ali, a researcher, who claims he spotted Maddie in the South American country, according to local news.

‘My team and I received the information that Madeleine arrived in Paraguay a month or two ago and is living in Areguá in the custody of a woman,’ Ali told Color ABC.

A local senior police officer confirmed that a search was taking place for the youngster.

‘We are investigating neighbourhoods where there are foreign citizens, villas, condos, to see if there is someone with a similar description that corresponds to the newspaper clipping,’ said Commissioner Sanny Amarilla, according to The Sun.

“This news stretches across the globe, it is very important. So if they are in the area we need to find this girl and return her to her family.”

Madeleine’s parents, Kate and Gerry McCann have been made aware of the latest ‘sighting’, said a family spokesman.

‘They would encourage anyone who has any information about Madeleine to get in contact with officers from Operation Grange,’ added the spokesman.
    Madeleine’s mystifying disappearance nine years ago from a holiday apartment in Praia de Luz, Algarve, Portugal, sparking international headlines and speculation over her fate.

Since her disappearance, Maddie has been spotted in several countries including Sweden and Morocco.

| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Superstar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Thu March 10th, 2016, 21:56

I still think the parents killed her. Every two years the "find something" so that the foindation doesnt close and they lose the profits in it
    “B**** come here! B**** come here! B**** come here!”

“I’m staying right here.”

Legend
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Thu March 10th, 2016, 23:20

I hate how they blamed the Portuguese police for this. The parents were f*cking irresponsible leaving three little kids all alone at night in a foreign country, for that alone they should be criminalized. I hate them.
    "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Legend
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Thu March 10th, 2016, 23:35

For what is worth according to Europol 10 000 children are missing in Europe right now...

The Diva
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

by » Thu March 10th, 2016, 23:42

Her parents are scum but they're protected by British law against online abuse

Legend
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Fri March 11th, 2016, 00:52

The parents should rot in jail, especially the mother.
    That page 129 thing... What kind of psycho.
    I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
    I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Personal Assistant
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Fri March 11th, 2016, 01:09

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo
    I hate how they blamed the Portuguese police for this. The parents were f*cking irresponsible leaving three little kids all alone at night in a foreign country, for that alone they should be criminalized. I hate them.
    I always got the impression that the father was in some kind of paedo ring. I remember being 14 and men like that attempting to groom me. I hope for the sake of the child that she is alive and will be found like the south african story going on right now. I hope if she is alive that she is free from sexual abuse/any kind of abuse. Its one thing to be alive but some forms of abuse can take the humanity away from a person.

Now I reiterate Jio's point:
    Quote Originally Posted by jio
    For what is worth according to Europol 10 000 children are missing in Europe right now...
    To me, 10,000 lives are more important than one. Its basic mathematics.

Superstar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Fri March 11th, 2016, 02:04

Quote Originally Posted by biscuits
    Her parents are scum but they're protected by British law against online abuse

Same British law that got them away with murder. When the UK Prime minister met the Portuguese Prime Minister at the time, the head chef of the Police Department that believed they were responsible was sacked.
    “B**** come here! B**** come here! B**** come here!”

“I’m staying right here.”

Manager
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Fri March 11th, 2016, 15:51

This maybe due to sex trafficking?
    Madonna......Rihanna....Beyonce....Michael...Janet....Prince...Mariah...Whitney

Legend
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Fri March 11th, 2016, 16:53

Quote Originally Posted by hellohello
    This maybe due to sex trafficking?
    Sex trafficking, organ traficking etc, illegal adoptions etc. It's anybody's guess.

The Diva
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

by » Sat March 12th, 2016, 09:38

Quote Originally Posted by roeleek
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo
    I always got the impression that the father was in some kind of paedo ring. I remember being 14 and men like that attempting to groom me.
    That's a pretty big accusation. Men like what exactly?

Legend
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Sat March 12th, 2016, 11:28

She'll never be found because she's dead.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Sat March 12th, 2016, 12:58

Quote Originally Posted by Thriller
    Sad, but true. I think it's about time the McCanns come to terms with it now and stop expecting donations and tax-payers' money to prolong the search efforts.

I can only imagine the effect all of this has had (and is having still) on their other children, who have had to grow up in the shadow of their sister's disappearance.

Legend
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Sat March 12th, 2016, 14:15

I agree, unfortunately. She became too famous worldwide to have (in a best case scenario) a normal life with another family.

The family shouldn't give up though. At the very least the world wants to know what happened to her and in this day and age, I'm amazed they don't know, considering the amount of people that must have been privy to it all. Whatever the outcome, the family deserve closure.
    SLOW DOWN PAPI... NO MEN IN ME.

Legend
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Sat March 12th, 2016, 17:46

Quote Originally Posted by caseycasey
    Sad, but true. I think it's about time the McCanns come to terms with it now and stop expecting donations and tax-payers' money to prolong the search efforts.

I can only imagine the effect all of this has had (and is having still) on their other children, who have had to grow up in the shadow of their sister's disappearance.
    "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Legend
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Sat March 12th, 2016, 21:36

Quote Originally Posted by menime123

I agree, unfortunately. She became too famous worldwide to have (in a best case scenario) a normal life with another family.

The family shouldn't give up though. At the very least the world wants to know what happened to her and in this day and age, I'm amazed they don't know, considering the amount of people that must have been privy to it all. Whatever the outcome, the family deserve closure.
    The dumb ass world lost an entire plane and its passengers in recent years. I'm not surprised that this happened to her without a trace. The world is not as clever as we think
    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Legend
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Thu March 14th, 2019, 09:51

Quote Originally Posted by DnBLover View Post
    :x :x :x
    That woman is disgusting.

I completely believe she is behind all of this.
    I already disliked her before, but now... :#
    Netflix doccie that parents want to block. Expected this month.
    https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.m...d-14130640.amp

The Diva
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

by » Thu March 14th, 2019, 10:06

Hopefully it’ll bring some new information

Legend
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Thu March 14th, 2019, 10:19

The entire country stopped looking for this girl. Not one single person has been given more attention than this little girl. I've seen pretty much all there is about this case, Portuguese media went insane over it. So I doubt new things will come out, so let's see.
    I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
    I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Legend
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Mon March 18th, 2019, 05:54

The 8 part Netflix documentary is chilling. A whole child is missing. I doubt that she’s dead considering no remains have been found. She could have been kidnapped and in some Fritzel underground dungeon. She would have definitely have been found by now if she was traficked and out in the open somewhere in the world.

The mother seems less emotional than I would think a mother should be.

Legend
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last edited by DnBLover; Mon March 18th, 2019 at 20:01. Reason: Wrong thread