Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 12-02-15, 03:20

[quote=toni_pest]
    Quote Originally Posted by Merci
    Quote Originally Posted by "toni_pest":1vpuhhh0
    Quote Originally Posted by Merci
    It's dance, but whatevs

a song I keep hearing at the gym, the singer's voice is very autotoned/robotic and she says 'all the time' in the chorus

EDIT: oop found it, it's Tove Lo - Habits (Stay High) - Hippie Sabotage Remix
    Listen to the original instead!
    I did, but I prefer the remix, the original feels slow
    I played the original first so i guess now the remix feels incomplete[/quote:1vpuhhh0]
    i actually heard the song for the first time as a remix and thought it was cool and how original was shitty, but now i only use original lol
    be kind to every kind

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 02-04-15, 14:31

Hello! Please, help me to identify this song. Nor one software and applications for phones can't identify this track. Google also can't find this song by lyrics. Do you know who sings it? Any ideas? Click here

Legend
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 29-10-15, 20:12

I've heard a great song, sounded like a indie pop/disco group and the female singer sings in chorus (i think ) "i hope you have a good day" ... anyone please?
    nekoo.cz - follow me

Personal Assistant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 09-11-15, 10:57

Ok, so I have been trying to find this song. Not sure who it is by. Here are the details:

Singer is female

Song is in another language, however the chorus (I'm assuming) repeats: "sexy, sexy, sexy, sexy, sexy"

I remember seeing the video, just remember a few details: A woman (the singer) is like an alien specimen, or has powers. She is laying on a table and there are doctors/scientists surrounding her. Maybe experimenting on her? Anyways, her powers have everyone making out/having sex.

If I remember correctly, the song was electronic/house/pop?? Can't remember though........that's why I'm trying to find it!

I actually discovered it by someone on this forum! They posted it in their top sexy music videos lol.
    Kylie Minogue, Garbage, Simply Red, Coldplay, U2, Janet Jackson, Nine Inch Nails, Tove Lo, Blue October, Godsmack

Legend
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 14-11-15, 00:18

Quote Originally Posted by IloveAmerie
    Ok, so I have been trying to find this song. Not sure who it is by. Here are the details:

Singer is female

Song is in another language, however the chorus (I'm assuming) repeats: "sexy, sexy, sexy, sexy, sexy"

I remember seeing the video, just remember a few details: A woman (the singer) is like an alien specimen, or has powers. She is laying on a table and there are doctors/scientists surrounding her. Maybe experimenting on her? Anyways, her powers have everyone making out/having sex.

If I remember correctly, the song was electronic/house/pop?? Can't remember though........that's why I'm trying to find it!

I actually discovered it by someone on this forum! They posted it in their top sexy music videos lol.
    Mylene Farmer - Degeneration?
    nekoo.cz - follow me

Personal Assistant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 14-11-15, 08:08

Yes!! Thanks so much! I actually thought it was Mylene Farmer, but I could NEVER find it online! Now I understand, its not available in my country (U.S.), even the link you posted won't let me see. I couldn't remember the name of the song, and started wondering if it was even her that did the song. I was at a loss.

I had to look it up on youtube, only to find a 20 second preview, everything else were 7 minute long remixes and live shows.

I will look this up on Itunes now. Thanks again so much!
    Kylie Minogue, Garbage, Simply Red, Coldplay, U2, Janet Jackson, Nine Inch Nails, Tove Lo, Blue October, Godsmack

Superstar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 01-12-15, 23:14

Back in 2003 or so, I often heard a song by a female singer on German radio.
    Uptempo, uplifting pop song.
    I don't really remember the language.
    In the chorus she sang something like "Donné aiiiii"... perhaps it was French
    I just have no f*cking clue how to find out about this song...

Manager
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 17-02-16, 22:41

I was at my college recreation center's pool the other day and heard some catchy song that sound really upbeat, had some kind of foreign influence, and used a car horn "beep" noise....no one I asked could tell me what it was...I'm fairly certain it is a current song...

Personal Assistant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 20-03-16, 00:41

I saw a music video of a female singer about 2 years ago? Anyway, can't remember the music at all, but she was dancing and rolling around very provocatively with colored liquid falling on, and all over her. Kinda similar to Christina Aguilera's "Not Myself Tonight" and Shakira's "La Tortura". Anybody know who this is?

Legend
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 22-04-16, 19:34

Quote Originally Posted by YouMakeMeFeel
    I saw a music video of a female singer about 2 years ago? Anyway, can't remember the music at all, but she was dancing and rolling around very provocatively with colored liquid falling on, and all over her. Kinda similar to Christina Aguilera's "Not Myself Tonight" and Shakira's "La Tortura". Anybody know who this is?
    Christina Milian - Dip It Low
    LITTLE CHIX - a new pop sensation on the horizon!

Personal Assistant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 23-04-16, 20:01

Quote Originally Posted by theArmy
    No, it wasn't that song. I do like that song though! It had kinda bright colors. It was a white lady too. I'm afraid to google it lol...

Legend
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 29-04-16, 10:41

Quote Originally Posted by tyguy723
    I was at my college recreation center's pool the other day and heard some catchy song that sound really upbeat, had some kind of foreign influence, and used a car horn "beep" noise....no one I asked could tell me what it was...I'm fairly certain it is a current song...
    Probably: 666: "Amokk"

Personal Assistant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 16-08-16, 16:27

I saw a music video a few months ago and I remember liking the song. I can't remember how it went, but I remember the music video a little bit.

The video is of a bunch of random people, doing random things. Then they would turn to the camera really awkward, like they have been caught doing something. They made all the recordings look like they were filmed in the 90's on VHS. I think it even said that it was in a certain year in the 90's. The video was supposed to be kinda funny.

Any help would be great!

Legend
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 03-09-16, 16:43

Can anyone help me identify the artist singing the song in the background of this video please?

She sounds a bit like Rita Ora, but I can't find any info at all. :(
    ? The brightest flame casts the darkest shadow ?

Personal Assistant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 22-10-16, 15:20

No, it wasn't that song. I do like that song though! It had kinda bright colors. It was a white lady too. I'm afraid to google it lol...
    I found it! It wasn't colorful liquid, but colorful settings/hair. The liquid was black. Anyway, it is: Neon Hitch - "F**k U Betta"

Manager
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 14-02-17, 15:45

Quote Originally Posted by tyguy723
    I found my song after a long time and I'm laughing so hard, it was some Pitbull song called Taxi

Superstar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 31-12-17, 11:00

I found it! It wasn't colorful liquid, but colorful settings/hair. The liquid was black. Anyway, it is: Neon Hitch - "F**k U Betta"

Every time I watch this video it's like I watch it for the first time. I just love it.

Superstar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 06-05-18, 19:10

Does anyone know the exact version of "Venus" that this advert uses?

And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Personal Assistant
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 10-06-18, 13:03

Quote Originally Posted by GreekGeek
    Does anyone know the exact version of "Venus" that this advert uses?

I knew that it's the remix of ''Venus'' by the version from Gillette Venus. I found the
    article says that it was New York female songwriter Leah Siegel. In 2015, she sang ''Venus'' for this brand's ''#UseYourAnd'' campaign and it maybe revised with the remix by the following year when it ran an ads that began from 2016 to present. Unfortunately, I knew that it was a revised song for ''Venus''. This ad wasn't Jennifer Lopez who sang the previous campaigns for Gillette Venus from 2011 to 2013 (I think). It was a different remix from the old Gillette Venus ads from the 2000s.

I found the video that it was full jingle version (starts at 0:12) of the ''Venus'' remix from Gillette Venus. First, in 2016, the same song used for Latin American commercial before it released outside the Latin American countries.

Superstar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 15-06-18, 14:42

^Thank you sooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3
    And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Superstar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 30-08-18, 11:04

Help please. I heard this song in Greece this summer. Chorus is in French I think, verses (rap part) are in English. It has some Afro rhythm with oriental influences. Anyone knows what I'm talking about?
    B. get off my pole!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 29-09-18, 03:58

I'm all in for the reminx version <3 Love that one

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 04-02-19, 06:54

Female vocals, retro song from 80s.

Short part of lyrics "good news, bad news, any news at all"
    My celebrity crushes : Monika Sedziuviene, Kristina Ivanova (YVA).

Dreamer, you must to visit Lithuania and see/listen a live concert of your YVA strawberries.