Page 175 of 175 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175
Results 4,351 to 4,361 of 4361

Thread: Britney Spears - Circus

  1. #4351
    toni_pest's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    19 Apr 2007
    Posts
    33,024
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

    by » Thu January 10th, 2019, 17:06

    why arent quicksand and amnesia on spotify? :(

  2. #4352
    JeremySpears's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    24 Mar 2017
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    6,200
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

    by » Thu January 10th, 2019, 20:24

    Quote Originally Posted by toni_pest
    why arent quicksand and amnesia on spotify? :(
    Because Quicksand was only an iTunes exclusive and Amnesia was just a bonus track in Japan and the UK
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

  3. #4353
    mattsky's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    17 Mar 2009
    Location
    Khia's hood
    Posts
    9,396
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

    by » Thu January 10th, 2019, 22:12

    Quote Originally Posted by JeremySpears
    Quote Originally Posted by toni_pest
    why arent quicksand and amnesia on spotify? :(
    Because Quicksand was only an iTunes exclusive and Amnesia was just a bonus track in Japan and the UK
    Yes but all of the bonus/exclusive tracks from previous albums are available everywhere.
    I would love to have Trouble, Quicksand, and Amnesia in my iTunes library :(
    Haven't been early since '88

  4. #4354
    GetBack's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    11 Jun 2010
    Location
    Netflix
    Posts
    32,667
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)

    by » Fri January 11th, 2019, 03:16

    Quote Originally Posted by mattsky
    Quote Originally Posted by JeremySpears
    Quote Originally Posted by toni_pest
    why arent quicksand and amnesia on spotify? :(
    Because Quicksand was only an iTunes exclusive and Amnesia was just a bonus track in Japan and the UK
    Yes but all of the bonus/exclusive tracks from previous albums are available everywhere.
    I would love to have Trouble, Quicksand, and Amnesia in my iTunes library :(
    This album was her only one with different bonus tracks from different platforms and countries.

  5. #4355
    ThaInfo1's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    27 Nov 2006
    Location
    Wherever your fine daddy is at.
    Posts
    23,110
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)

    by » Mon January 14th, 2019, 07:06

    Quote Originally Posted by ludichris
    I love her voice on Blur. That's the best her tone has sounded in the last 10 years or so. It's one of my favourite album tracks from her ever.
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by snoh aalegra


    - Ugh, those feels again

  6. #4356
    IVyoncé's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    18 May 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    26,472
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)

    by » Mon January 14th, 2019, 19:15

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaInfo1
    Quote Originally Posted by ludichris
    I love her voice on Blur. That's the best her tone has sounded in the last 10 years or so. It's one of my favourite album tracks from her ever.
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  7. #4357
    Ivica's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    06 May 2009
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    36,257
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

    by » Mon January 21st, 2019, 10:05

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesper
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaInfo1
    Quote Originally Posted by ludichris
    I love her voice on Blur. That's the best her tone has sounded in the last 10 years or so. It's one of my favourite album tracks from her ever.
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Who are you?
    What'd we do
    Last night?


    slayed.

  8. #4358
    MrLeonix's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    13 Jan 2013
    Posts
    23,846
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)

    by » Wed June 26th, 2019, 16:19

    A reminder that Circusney slays

    Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

  9. #4359
    Loveguru's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    26 Mar 2009
    Posts
    21,001
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

    by » Thu June 27th, 2019, 01:23

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaInfo1 View Post
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    To be fair the way they mixed her vocals on this album is the best she has sounded vocally post 2006!

    On blur she kinda gives me Cheryl Cole vibes in some moments!
    Forever Young

  10. #4360
    JeremySpears's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    24 Mar 2017
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    6,200
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

    by » Thu June 27th, 2019, 02:50

    Quote Originally Posted by MrLeonix View Post
    A reminder that Circusney slays

    That would’ve been a perfect video for "Freakshow" ugh

  11. #4361
    JeremySpears's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    24 Mar 2017
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    6,200
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •