X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Aurelia
    Manager
    • 30 Jun 2006

Britney Spears - Circus

Britney is already in the mix of creating a new album; she's done with "Blackout" and is recording again.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0, ... 72,00.html

Britney Spears is back in the recording studio with J.R. Rotem and Sean Garrett, the producers confirm to PEOPLE.

"She's great," Rotem told PEOPLE at the BMI Pop Awards in Beverly Hills on Tuesday. "She's like a master at what she does. She's a lot more experienced than most people. She just has the 'it' factor that not every artist has. So it's always nice to work with her."

Although Rotem, who briefly dated Spears in 2007, would not reveal any details of the project, a Spears family source tells PEOPLE that the pop star is in the early stages of a follow-up to her last album Blackout, which was released last October.

Producer Sean Garrett was mum on specifics but says that he and Spears, 26, have "a few things in the works." At the BMI Pop Awards, Garrett told PEOPLE: "I'm just happy to see her back and recovering. She's really shaping up and getting her whole situation back together. I'm really proud and happy to see her."
    http://entertainment.oneindia.in/music/ ... 90508.html

Now that Britney Spears seems to have got her act together, the singer is heading for a head to head album battle with pop's ultimate fallen diva - Whitney Houston. After the poor reception for her most recent album Blackout, label bosses thought their wayward artist had blown it. But impressive demos from recent studio work re-ignited their faith and they are confident she can crush ageing Whitney in a titanic Christmas LP scrap.

"Britney has been on fire in the studio of late. During recording sessions for the last album she was consumed by her chaotic private life," The Sun quoted a label source, as saying. "But she is determined to make a triumphant comeback. Top brass have been amazed by the quality of tracks they've heard. "Whitney is set for another relaunch at the same time later in the year. They're determined Britney will come out on top," the source added
  • rm41194
    • 23 Jan 2008

SWEET!!!!!

Now her life is back on track and New Stuff will come out!!!

Cant Waitt
    ASHANTI'S THE DECLARATION SURVIVOR COMING SOON!

Comment

• alxx
      Legend
      • 09 Mar 2007

I don't see why they're saying Blackout had a poor reception, that may just be from several critics but I'm pretty sure a lot of fans would agree it's some of her best work so far.

But bring it Britney!!

Comment

• Colin
        Legend
        • 05 Nov 2005

Blackout isn't quite "done" when Radar is going to be the next single! :-?
        LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

Comment

• crazyman324
          Legend
          • 08 Feb 2004

Hmmm. I'm not holding out for a new album this year.
          And being completely honest, I'm not sure I want a new album. As much as I'm sure I'd love it, I feel suitably satisfied (for at least a couple of years) with what Blackout gave me.

I was so HYPED for Blackout, and had built up so much anticipation that... I'd rather just see her just re-release it or whatever. :-?

Comment

• nekoocz
            Legend
            • 12 Jun 2007

Originally posted by col89
            Blackout isn't quite "done" when Radar is going to be the next single! :-?
            I pray for Toy Soldier as the last singl
            nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

• volver
              Legend
              • 27 Oct 2006

IMO it's way too early for a new topic, we can still use the old Blackout one as the era is still going on and Radar is gonna be released. But hey what's new lol

Anyways, I hope she records more songs like Shadow and Everytime on this new album. She's been through a lot of things the past four years and it'll be really interesting if she was able to express that musically. Of course there's gotta be that hot club banger but I hope that the majority of songs are a lot more personal
              They call it the Church of Hot Addiction

Comment

• Loose
                Legend
                • 17 Apr 2006

Originally posted by crazyman324
                Hmmm. I'm not holding out for a new album this year.
                And being completely honest, I'm not sure I want a new album. As much as I'm sure I'd love it, I feel suitably satisfied (for at least a couple of years) with what Blackout gave me.

I was so HYPED for Blackout, and had built up so much anticipation that... I'd rather just see her just re-release it or whatever. :-?
                *lol* I think the other way.

I never liked her, but "Blackout" is a great album and if she continues like that, I wouldn't mind having another record in a couple months.
                It's a man's man's man's world.

Comment

• t_dot
                  Superstar
                  • 18 Aug 2006

Danja working with Britney Spears....again

We can confirm that Britney Spears is working with Danja again for her next album. No word on release date, tracks, or album name yet but when we get that info we'll let you know. Hopefully the tracks will be just as good as Danja's Backout tracks and Ms. Spears will be in a uhhh better state of mind for her next album.

thethomascrownchronicles
                  You owe it to yourself. Set the world on fire.

Comment

• volver
                    Legend
                    • 27 Oct 2006

435 296 BRITNEY SPEARS Radar 4 2 +2 0.010

So far, she's been confirmed to be working with:

-Danja
                    -Bloodshy & Avant
                    -JR
                    -Polow da Don
                    -Guy Sigsworth [CANNOTFREAKINGWAITTOHEARTHIS]

And I think I read on Pop Justice that Max Martin wrote some stuff for her but I gotta find a link for that

Comment

• t_dot
                      Superstar
                      • 18 Aug 2006

Someone from another forum says The One Night Vegas show Could happen, Like a Televised Special.

A final agreement has been made regarding the Vegas show.
                      Most likely at the Palms. I believe she's staying there for her trip to Vegas. Her and Maloof sorting the details of the show out.

Comment

• volver
                        Legend
                        • 27 Oct 2006

The Vegas show would be excellent. I think it'll be televised too, like they could show it on HBO like they did with her other Vegas show.

Comment

• Wolves8
                          Personal Assistant
                          • 06 Aug 2007

Post from Danja Myspace!!!

what up folks!! its been a while since i chimed in but im still here!!!

im sittin here in the studio right now listening to the ''incredible lago'' mix the hell outta my artist (kc...kevin cossum) the record is huge i want yall to hear it so bad!!....i could'nt be more proud of how it sounds and how this entire project is coming out!!! for those who dont know kc has been buzzin in the industry for a lil minute now...u singing his hooks right now and dont even know it!! ace hood's cash flow....rick ross's speeding....jeezys go getta! to name a few....but his album is gonna be one of the most incredible bodies of work to be released in the near future....right now were mixing it i never been more excited about some music ever!! also....street power 2 is done!!! youll have it soon!!!! wyld been in beast mode!!! he has some records killin the A right now...we starting the west coast street power as well!! i had to switch my style for that one....yes!!! i can switch! lol!! anyway we still comin!! other than that....can yall keep secrets? lol!

i got some heat for britney spears...shhhhhhh!! i been grinding!!! brandy....tip...pink....ciara! got the new missy single ''bes bes'' tip ''no matter what'' cassie '' official girl'' and more to come.....hope u all seen the billboard cover! a definate proud moment for me!! but if u know me @ all u would that doesnt mean anything cuz i feel like i havent done a thing yet!!! im startin a mixtape series call the fortune 500!!! im about to go in hard and crush the streets with 500 original beats from..through remixes new joints what eva..!! anyway i appreciate allllll the support and looove from everybody!! u gotta realize im just like yall and all this music biz stuffnis still new to me!! but im learning,,,im grinding....staying focused and humble!! imma try and keep yall posted a lil more oh and yea my myspace will be updated with new pics! and music lol!!!! oh yea look out for the viva la lago t-shirts!! they crazy!!!!! lol!

Comment

• t_dot
                            Superstar
                            • 18 Aug 2006

I dont see that at his Mypace, is ther a link?

Comment

• Wolves8
                              Personal Assistant
                              • 06 Aug 2007

Originally posted by t_dot
                              I dont see that at his Mypace, is ther a link?
                              He posted it as a Bulletin...here's the link

http://bulletins.myspace.com/index.cfm? ... 2d40c74d0f

Comment

• t_dot
                                Superstar
                                • 18 Aug 2006

O.k THX I cant wait.

Comment

• Minoko
                                  • 17 Sep 2007

I love Danja! Hopefully he can save the best productions for Britney Seems like the album will be a mixture of ITZ and Blackout. ITZ was great because it had alot of creativity on it. Early Mornin', Touch Of My Hand and Everytime are some of my favourites. I hope she makes songs like that on the new album. Even though Blackout was great, I still miss those type of songs from her.

Comment

• NoAngels
                                    Legend
                                    • 24 Oct 2005

I wonder when will it gonna be released...in the 50th page of this topic probably?!!
                                    Don't Worry, Cause You're Really Not That Hard to Replace.

Comment

• alxx
                                      Legend
                                      • 09 Mar 2007

9th December apparantly

Comment

• crazyman324
                                        Legend
                                        • 08 Feb 2004

She should do the VMAs again.
                                        Well.. actually, only if she's well enough :-?

Comment

Working...