User Tag List

Page 3 of 216 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 5390

Thread: Kelly Rowland

  1. #51
    Legend
    Join Date
    04 Nov 2002
    Location
    H-Town, Germany
    Posts
    14,168
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It tastes better with music
    www.2live4music.com

  2. #52
    Legend
    Join Date
    17 May 2006
    Location
    In a grown ass world...
    Posts
    16,490
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  3. #53
    Superstar
    Join Date
    26 Mar 2006
    Location
    behind the sun
    Posts
    6,645
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Sun August 31st, 2008, 12:03

    OMG I cant wait for the newalbum so excited

  4. #54
    Preyoncé's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    14 Feb 2006
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    26,326
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Mon September 1st, 2008, 09:55

    I wish that this would be like an Amerie album. Release only in Europe/UK (say 2009). And then, 2 years later, release an international album!

    I am not keen on Kelly going pop/rock again because she's really going to confuse her fanbase?! :x
    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

  5. #55
    Legend
    Join Date
    17 May 2006
    Location
    In a grown ass world...
    Posts
    16,490
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Fri September 5th, 2008, 23:00

    someone plzzz vote:

    http://ema.mtv.co.uk/vote/#_


    for most addictive track [work] & album of the year [ms. kelly]

  6. #56
    lenor's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    01 Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,611
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Sat September 6th, 2008, 07:24

    she's collaborated with David Guetta on a song.

  7. #57
    Legend
    Join Date
    09 May 2008
    Location
    So when I see you, say "Hey, hey, hey daddy"
    Posts
    10,399
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hater-bitch, we're taking you to the left.

  8. #58
    Roadie
    Join Date
    22 Feb 2006
    Posts
    597
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Sat September 6th, 2008, 15:51

    Damn, I still can't believe she didn't release Still In Love With My Ex!
    One of the biggest mistake of her career IMO!

  9. #59
    Superstar
    Join Date
    21 Jun 2007
    Posts
    7,469
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Sat September 6th, 2008, 15:53

    The single biggest mistake of it, in my view.

  10. #60
    Personal Assistant
    Join Date
    23 Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,007
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Sat September 6th, 2008, 16:04

    i loved most Ms Kelly but i'd much rather another DC album before any more solo stuff
    Whats the reason,that I'm here again thats crazy

  11. #61
    Legend
    Join Date
    22 May 2005
    Location
    London
    Posts
    32,370
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Sat September 6th, 2008, 16:47

    Quote Originally Posted by dereon
    well this is probably where " The script " was talking about:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RON4t41GYTE

    she's singing with the script " Part-time lover " from Stevie Wonder! She did a GREAT job but plzz don't put this on your album kelly!! this is tooooooo pop c'mon and how awfull a duet with these guys.
    I thought this was a great, fun performance!
    I'm glad Kelly's keeping herself in the spotlight between albums over here.

  12. #62
    lenor's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    01 Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,611
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Sat September 6th, 2008, 17:25

    Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaBuzz
    Source, link?
    she confirmed it during an interview on a french radio station
    http://www.touslespodcasts.com/annuaire ... 48182.html

  13. #63
    Legend
    Join Date
    17 May 2006
    Location
    In a grown ass world...
    Posts
    16,490
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Sat September 6th, 2008, 22:43

    Quote Originally Posted by Plym
    Quote Originally Posted by dereon
    well this is probably where " The script " was talking about:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RON4t41GYTE

    she's singing with the script " Part-time lover " from Stevie Wonder! She did a GREAT job but plzz don't put this on your album kelly!! this is tooooooo pop c'mon and how awfull a duet with these guys.
    I thought this was a great, fun performance!
    I'm glad Kelly's keeping herself in the spotlight between albums over here.
    i think she really should focus on her own country now..

  14. #64

  15. #65

    Join Date
    19 Jul 2008
    Posts
    214
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Sat September 6th, 2008, 23:24

    I don't know how you can just make up lists with single choices. it's silly. they released the right tunes at the right time in my opinion. work was huge over here in the uk, and it still is. like this was also a tune but it wasn't promoted properly.
    'cos i'm high price...

  16. #66
    Legend
    Join Date
    17 May 2006
    Location
    In a grown ass world...
    Posts
    16,490
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Sun September 7th, 2008, 11:15

    Quote Originally Posted by neiliyah
    I don't know how you can just make up lists with single choices. it's silly. they released the right tunes at the right time in my opinion. work was huge over here in the uk, and it still is. like this was also a tune but it wasn't promoted properly.
    oh yeah so ghetto was a good single choice?

    really strange that no one mentioned the INCREDIBLE love which is better than X IMO.

  17. #67
    lenor's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    01 Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,611
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Sun September 7th, 2008, 13:48

    i have to say, the way this era turned out for kelly in the states is partly down to her, she said herself in an interview that she fought hard to release ghetto, and that it was her choice to release it. stupid stupid decision.
    i wish her all the success with the new album

  18. #68
    Preyoncé's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    14 Feb 2006
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    26,326
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Mon September 8th, 2008, 08:51

    Quote Originally Posted by dereon
    Quote Originally Posted by neiliyah
    I don't know how you can just make up lists with single choices. it's silly. they released the right tunes at the right time in my opinion. work was huge over here in the uk, and it still is. like this was also a tune but it wasn't promoted properly.
    oh yeah so ghetto was a good single choice?

    really strange that no one mentioned the INCREDIBLE love which is better than X IMO.
    Ghetto was the worst career move and single choice for Kelly (thus far!!!)

    I hope she gives us an urban/pop album! I'm worried when I hear things about her and The Script doing stuff together. She totally confusing herself and her fanbase. Change is good... but not so drastic! Phase it in I tell ya!
    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

  19. #69
    Legend
    Join Date
    09 May 2008
    Location
    So when I see you, say "Hey, hey, hey daddy"
    Posts
    10,399
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Sat September 13th, 2008, 16:56

    She needs to bring together all the influences on her first two albums (Pop, R&B, Urban) into someting cohesive. And then, add to it - dance, alternative, soul, whatever.

    She should have released:

    1. Gotsta Go (worldwide)
    2. Like This (feat Eve) (UK) / The Show (feat Tank) (US)
    3. Work (Freemasons Remix) (UK) / Work (feat Fat Joe) (US)
    4. Still In Love With My Ex (feat Young Texxus) (worldwide)
    === Re-release ===

    5. A decent lead single for re-release: maybe an english language version of "H'Bibi I Love You" featuring someone who's hot in US
    6. Every Thought Is You (Addicted) (worldwide)
    Depending on success of singles and need to boost album sales;
    7. Like This (US) / Broken (UK)

    [ The Show has really grown on me, it sounds like it could be on "Simply Deep" and I think it could have worked as a stateside single, would have definitely eased the transition of her fans from SD to MS.K.]
    Hater-bitch, we're taking you to the left.

  20. #70
    Legend
    Join Date
    09 May 2008
    Location
    So when I see you, say "Hey, hey, hey daddy"
    Posts
    10,399
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Sat September 13th, 2008, 17:23

    She should also re-record "Endless Love" with Lionel Richie and stick it onto her next album
    Hater-bitch, we're taking you to the left.

  21. #71
    abi's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    27 Dec 2007
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    34,032
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Sat September 13th, 2008, 17:40

    ^agreed with Joshua Buzz...

    "Gotsta Go" should've been released as the lead single, it could be huge worldwide..and it really reminds me a lot of DC's "Survivor" and i think "Gotsta Go" would have similar success if it was released!

  22. #72
    Legend
    Join Date
    25 Oct 2006
    Posts
    19,247
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Sat September 13th, 2008, 18:24

    Seven singles is way too many. If the first few singles were moderately successful, I'd doubt they would bother re-releasing it.

  23. #73
    Legend
    Join Date
    17 May 2006
    Location
    In a grown ass world...
    Posts
    16,490
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Sun September 14th, 2008, 12:07

    Quote Originally Posted by sambo9
    Seven singles is way too many. If the first few singles were moderately successful, I'd doubt they would bother re-releasing it.
    re-releasing an album is a must-do now.. so even if it were hits she would've re-release it!

  24. #74
    lenor's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    01 Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,611
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Tue September 30th, 2008, 18:55

    Destiny’s Child star Kelly Rowland is currently in the midst of recording her upcoming 3rd album, which is expected to boast productions from Timbaland’s protégé, Nate “Danja” Hills. The hitmaker is best known for his work with Mariah Carey (“Migrate”), Britney Spears (“Gimme More”), Paula DeAnda (“Easy”) and Nelly Furtado (“Showtime”).


    http://monicamania.blogdrive.com/archive/3397.html

  25. #75
    Legend
    Join Date
    17 May 2006
    Location
    In a grown ass world...
    Posts
    16,490
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Tue September 30th, 2008, 18:58

    Quote Originally Posted by lenor
    Destiny’s Child star Kelly Rowland is currently in the midst of recording her upcoming 3rd album, which is expected to boast productions from Timbaland’s protégé, Nate “Danja” Hills. The hitmaker is best known for his work with Mariah Carey (“Migrate”), Britney Spears (“Gimme More”), Paula DeAnda (“Easy”) and Nelly Furtado (“Showtime”).


    http://monicamania.blogdrive.com/archive/3397.html
    YEAH! That's what i'm talking about girl!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •