Page 3 of 997 FirstFirst 123451353103503 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 24902

Thread: The UKMIX Members Photo Gallery

  1. #51
    DC34ever's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    04 Nov 2002
    Location
    H-Town, Germany
    Posts
    14,190
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    by Tue September 2nd, 2008, 23:48

    Quote Originally Posted by kushi
    Quote Originally Posted by king_oxymoron
    DC34ever I know my eyesight is bad but in your avatar (which I've never studied intensely) I always thought there was a small girl at your shoulder



    I can see it too!! Now its all i can see whenever i look at DC34ever's avatar!
    this is soooo funny!
    Life tastes better with music
    Instagram: DC34ever

  2. #52
    Legend
    Join Date
    20 Oct 2005
    Location
    #GrannyPatrol
    Posts
    17,543
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    by Tue September 2nd, 2008, 23:50

    Quote Originally Posted by DC34ever
    Quote Originally Posted by kushi
    Quote Originally Posted by king_oxymoron
    DC34ever I know my eyesight is bad but in your avatar (which I've never studied intensely) I always thought there was a small girl at your shoulder



    I can see it too!! Now its all i can see whenever i look at DC34ever's avatar!
    this is soooo funny!
    It looks like shes covering her face with her hand!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thriller
    Not a real song, post it in one of your hit This N That threads

  3. #53
    DC34ever's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    04 Nov 2002
    Location
    H-Town, Germany
    Posts
    14,190
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    by Tue September 2nd, 2008, 23:54

    Quote Originally Posted by BanZai

    More people should drop their pix here. It's fun.
    yes we need more people+pictures!!!!
    Life tastes better with music
    Instagram: DC34ever

  4. #54
    DC34ever's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    04 Nov 2002
    Location
    H-Town, Germany
    Posts
    14,190
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    by Tue September 2nd, 2008, 23:55

    Quote Originally Posted by kushi
    Quote Originally Posted by DC34ever
    Quote Originally Posted by kushi
    Quote Originally Posted by king_oxymoron
    DC34ever I know my eyesight is bad but in your avatar (which I've never studied intensely) I always thought there was a small girl at your shoulder



    I can see it too!! Now its all i can see whenever i look at DC34ever's avatar!
    this is soooo funny!
    It looks like shes covering her face with her hand!
    okay now I am asking myself what type of drugs are you taking?
    Life tastes better with music
    Instagram: DC34ever

  5. #55

  6. #56
    Legend
    Join Date
    08 Feb 2004
    Location
    Your mum.
    Posts
    16,153
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    by Wed September 3rd, 2008, 03:28

    ^^We found Shayne Ward!!

    I think this is like the tenth picture topic since I've been on UKMIX.

    I've given up on trying to look decent in pictures. I just look a mong more often than not (thank God for "Untag"), so I present a picture of me being a goob instead.

    Ta DAH!


  7. #57
    Legend
    Join Date
    20 Oct 2005
    Location
    #GrannyPatrol
    Posts
    17,543
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    by Wed September 3rd, 2008, 11:53

    Is that an ambulance!??

    On closer inspection it looks like a train. However, i dont know why, but i dont think i'd be that suprised if crazyman324 told me he went around ambulance hopping.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thriller
    Not a real song, post it in one of your hit This N That threads

  8. #58
    jszmiles's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    02 Jan 2004
    Location
    Radom / Warsaw [POLAND]
    Posts
    40,479
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

    by Wed September 3rd, 2008, 12:11

    Quote Originally Posted by DC34ever

    I wanted to post another one but its shows my naked shoulders....it think this is too much!
    if its not porn, I think you can.

  9. #59
    Legend
    Join Date
    04 Oct 2002
    Location
    Home Sweet Vortex
    Posts
    23,776
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    by Wed September 3rd, 2008, 12:15

    Quote Originally Posted by kushi
    Is that an ambulance!??

    On closer inspection it looks like a train. However, i dont know why, but i dont think i'd be that suprised if crazyman324 told me he went around ambulance hopping.


    I love your posts.

    Oh, James, you kinda look like a younger/more attractive version of Pete Bennet!
    Johnny wanted cream buns for his birthday tea...

  10. #60
    DC34ever's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    04 Nov 2002
    Location
    H-Town, Germany
    Posts
    14,190
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    by Wed September 3rd, 2008, 14:23

    @LoseMyBreath: is this your real eye-color? thats an amazing blue!
    Life tastes better with music
    Instagram: DC34ever

  11. #61
    Wayne's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    07 Sep 2006
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    55,312
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

    by Wed September 3rd, 2008, 14:25

    Oh for god sake! Blue eyes are dreamy!

    Losemybreath, you look gorgeous!

  12. #62
    DC34ever's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    04 Nov 2002
    Location
    H-Town, Germany
    Posts
    14,190
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    by Wed September 3rd, 2008, 14:30



    my blue eyes cant compete with his eyes!!!

    I think we have to make an bargain for the firt girl who poss a picture!?

    On this picture I cant see any little girl...or what are you seeing right now???
    Life tastes better with music
    Instagram: DC34ever

  13. #63
    king_oxymoron's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    04 Apr 2003
    Location
    Just alone with my thoughts...
    Posts
    37,114
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

    by Wed September 3rd, 2008, 16:16

    WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER YOU @#$HD%@!!!

    I miss her.

  14. #64

  15. #65
    DC34ever's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    04 Nov 2002
    Location
    H-Town, Germany
    Posts
    14,190
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    by Wed September 3rd, 2008, 17:07

    Quote Originally Posted by MadeOfBricks

    PORN!
    maybe my face isnt x-rated...youre right!
    Life tastes better with music
    Instagram: DC34ever

  16. #66

    by Wed September 3rd, 2008, 20:59

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyman324
    ^^We found Shayne Ward!!
    That's what I thought.

  17. #67
    urbanmusik's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    15 Sep 2006
    Location
    Belfast
    Posts
    22,337
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)

    by Wed September 3rd, 2008, 21:01

    Quote Originally Posted by DC34ever
    Quote Originally Posted by BanZai

    More people should drop their pix here. It's fun.
    yes we need more people+pictures!!!!
    Well, you definitely don't need me!

  18. #68
    jason2379's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    09 Nov 2005
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    11,870
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

    by Wed September 3rd, 2008, 21:02

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyman324
    ^^We found Shayne Ward!!

    I think this is like the tenth picture topic since I've been on UKMIX.

    I've given up on trying to look decent in pictures. I just look a mong more often than not (thank God for "Untag"), so I present a picture of me being a goob instead.

    Ta DAH!

    It's sooo Sam Sparro!!

  19. #69
    Thriller's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    12 Dec 2003
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    78,446
    Mentioned
    292 Post(s)

    by Wed September 3rd, 2008, 23:21

    I know a girl who got prosecuted for putting her feet up on the seat of a train - apparently it's vandalism/criminal damage. So watch you don't get caught James!

  20. #70
    DC34ever's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    04 Nov 2002
    Location
    H-Town, Germany
    Posts
    14,190
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    by Wed September 3rd, 2008, 23:35

    its reminds me at the movie Step up to the STreets!!!
    Life tastes better with music
    Instagram: DC34ever

  21. #71
    Legend
    Join Date
    04 Oct 2002
    Location
    Home Sweet Vortex
    Posts
    23,776
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    by Wed September 3rd, 2008, 23:39



    This is me and September a few months ago.
    Johnny wanted cream buns for his birthday tea...

  22. #72
    jason2379's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    09 Nov 2005
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    11,870
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

    by Wed September 3rd, 2008, 23:41

    ^^ Aw thats deadly!!

    You look 12 in that

  23. #73
    Legend
    Join Date
    04 Oct 2002
    Location
    Home Sweet Vortex
    Posts
    23,776
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    by Wed September 3rd, 2008, 23:43

    Oh god, please don't say that. Thanks though.

    And I'm only 5 8" which doesn't help.
    Johnny wanted cream buns for his birthday tea...

  24. #74
    Guest

    by Wed September 3rd, 2008, 23:45

    Cool pic! You look nothing like I imagined though!

  25. #75
    jason2379's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    09 Nov 2005
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    11,870
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

    by Wed September 3rd, 2008, 23:45

    Thats average! I'm around that too...

    But no, it's a great picture

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •