User Tag List

Page 1 of 68 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 1686

Thread: Adele :: Charts & Sales History

  1. #1
    Legend
    Join Date
    20 Mar 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    13,500
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 20-10-08, 12:55

    Have you guys heard about the hugely talented Adele?
    She's big here in London
    her album 19 sold 923.500 worldwide
    And now is seems to be doing really well in the US
    Its number 1 on pop itunes and number 1 on the main top 100 itunes albums
    Hometown glory is definately my song of the year
    Any of you know what single is she promoting in the US?

    Hometown glory or Chasing Pavements both rock
    Along with Daydreamer
    Channel Orange Ray Of Light Electra Heart Back To Black

  2. #2

    Join Date
    05 Mar 2007
    Posts
    446
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 20-10-08, 17:29

    1 Million ?!?!?

    I think 19 sells around 750/780K

    UK 410K
    USA 150K
    Neitherlands 55K (MJD ?)
    Japan 32K
    France 30K
    Others 100K

    :-?
    1, 2, 3

  3. #3
    greek_boy's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    08 Aug 2006
    Posts
    30,461
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 20-10-08, 23:17

    i thought she had sold more in the UK :-?

    but she does well on US

  4. #4
    Legend
    Join Date
    20 Mar 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    13,500
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 22-10-08, 09:43

    Quote Originally Posted by Silence
    1 Million ?!?!?

    I think 19 sells around 750/780K

    UK 410K
    USA 150K
    Neitherlands 55K (MJD ?)
    Japan 32K
    France 30K
    Others 100K

    :-?
    She has sold 923.500 , worldwide , and considering her album is becoming kindda big in the US the numbers will quickly grow
    Channel Orange Ray Of Light Electra Heart Back To Black

  5. #5
    jszmiles's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    02 Jan 2004
    Location
    Radom / Warsaw [POLAND]
    Posts
    39,690
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 22-10-08, 09:48

    her sales are rising in US. Someone know why?

  6. #6
    greek_boy's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    08 Aug 2006
    Posts
    30,461
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  7. #7
    Legend
    Join Date
    14 Nov 2004
    Location
    France
    Posts
    11,969
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 22-10-08, 12:46

    Quote Originally Posted by DaBoi
    She has sold 923.500 , worldwide , and considering her album is becoming kindda big in the US the numbers will quickly grow
    It isn't because a website posted that figure that it makes it true. Indeed the album has not sold that much.
    25 June 2009, the day the Music died

  8. #8
    Manager
    Join Date
    20 Jan 2008
    Location
    macondo
    Posts
    3,791
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 22-10-08, 12:53

    Hot Digital Songs
    82
    (Re) Chasing Pavements 14,486 217 4,565 150,719

  9. #9
    Personal Assistant
    Join Date
    28 Sep 2008
    Location
    Sunny Ole Swansea
    Posts
    1,010
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 22-10-08, 13:46

    So pleased at how well this album is doing in the US. I know its almost impossible but i'm hoping for a gold certification there
    My Top 100! <Click Here!

  10. #10
    Legend
    Join Date
    20 Mar 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    13,500
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 22-10-08, 14:27

    Quote Originally Posted by lostprophet
    Hot Digital Songs
    82
    (Re) Chasing Pavements 14,486 217 4,565 150,719
    Lostprophet you rock man!
    always there with the updates on every thread

    Quote Originally Posted by MJDangerous
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBoi
    She has sold 923.500 , worldwide , and considering her album is becoming kindda big in the US the numbers will quickly grow
    It isn't because a website posted that figure that it makes it true. Indeed the album has not sold that much.
    MJDangerous please stop posting stuff like that
    You hate the fact that MediaTraffic is much more credible than you are , get used to it 'cause it will always be like that
    That is the best estimation number that we have access to
    Channel Orange Ray Of Light Electra Heart Back To Black

  11. #11
    Manager
    Join Date
    20 Jan 2008
    Location
    macondo
    Posts
    3,791
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 29-10-08, 20:52

    US

    BB200
    11
    (46) 19 - 24,926 (179,822)


    Hot Digital Songs
    51
    (82) Chasing Pavements 25,023 73 14,486 175,742

  12. #12
    Legend
    Join Date
    14 Nov 2004
    Location
    France
    Posts
    11,969
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 29-10-08, 21:11

    Quote Originally Posted by DaBoi
    MJDangerous please stop posting stuff like that
    You hate the fact that MediaTraffic is much more credible than you are , get used to it 'cause it will always be like that
    That is the best estimation number that we have access to
    First, stop talking about "mediatraffic" just like it was an institution or something, mediatraffic is only Fred.
    Second, Fred himself knows that I know more than him and use almost every week my figures posted here and there.
    Third, the figure you quoted is not even from mediatraffic but from worldwidealbums.
    Fourth, this site isn't an organisation as well but yes Zago website.
    Fifth, Zago just like Fred will tell you himself that I know much more than him and he uses my figures every week. That website "more accurate than me" has a lot of historical figures, all his historical figures are based on MY estimates, which make your message very funny. I'm credited as such on the site.
    Sixth, consequently, maybe you should check credits of website before claiming they are more or less accurate than someone else.
    Seventh, you can let the 1m figure in the title, it wouldn't make it true.
    25 June 2009, the day the Music died

  13. #13
    greek_boy's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    08 Aug 2006
    Posts
    30,461
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 29-10-08, 21:22

    Quote Originally Posted by lostprophet
    US

    BB200
    11
    (46) 19 - 24,926 (179,822)


    Hot Digital Songs
    51
    (82) Chasing Pavements 25,023 73 14,486 175,742
    wow huge increase

  14. #14
    Manager
    Join Date
    20 Jan 2008
    Location
    macondo
    Posts
    3,791
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 29-10-08, 22:20

    Chasing Pavements debuts at #82 on the Hot 100.

  15. #15

    Join Date
    05 Mar 2007
    Posts
    446
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 29-10-08, 22:30

    MJD, can you tell us your estimation for this album ?
    1, 2, 3

  16. #16

  17. #17
    Jammy2's Avatar
    Personal Assistant
    Join Date
    11 Jul 2007
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,710
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 01-11-08, 20:22

    Quote Originally Posted by Silence
    1 Million ?!?!?

    I think 19 sells around 750/780K

    UK 410K
    USA 150K
    Neitherlands 55K (MJD ?)
    Japan 32K
    France 30K
    Others 100K

    :-?

    I thought she had sold over 500,000 copies.

  18. #18
    Legend
    Join Date
    25 Oct 2006
    Posts
    19,247
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 01-11-08, 21:37

    Quote Originally Posted by lostprophet
    Chasing Pavements debuts at #82 on the Hot 100.
    I hope it rises! It would be a shame to see this only hit the Top 80. I suppose we should expect that though when radio won't play it, and for the most ridiculous reason may I just add.

  19. #19
    Legend
    Join Date
    03 Oct 2005
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    18,570
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  20. #20

    Join Date
    05 Mar 2007
    Posts
    446
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 09-01-09, 18:14

    Finally #1 in Netherlands

    19: 11-4-4-4-9-9-10-5-4-5-6-10-12-11-12-15-17-16-16-20-14-14-16-18-25-25-27-35-38-42-42-66-
    69-66-70-71-75-75-82-55-57-12-7-11-6-5-1-EC
    >> 80 000 Sales (Est.)
    Chasing Pavements: 63-78-62-28-3-7-11-8-8-6-11-10-10-17-15-34-22-34-34-46-70-77-//
    >> Downloads : 44-23-3-6-7-3-4-5-9-9-9-15-12-26-15-26-26-31-//...//-45-31-37-EC
    Cold Shoulder: 70-68-78-84-94-90-//
    Make You Feel My Love: 63-15-6-6-5-2-5-EC
    >> Downloads: 16-5-3-6-1-3-EC
    1, 2, 3

  21. #21
    thebigham's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    16 Aug 2005
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    55,781
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 09-01-09, 18:36

    1/19/09 USA chart:

    47 ADELE 19 15,612 -44% 28,117 349,827

  22. #22
    borderwolf's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    11 Dec 2006
    Location
    Traversetolo - Italy
    Posts
    44,740
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 09-01-09, 21:02

    Quote Originally Posted by Silence
    Finally #1 in Netherlands

    19: 11-4-4-4-9-9-10-5-4-5-6-10-12-11-12-15-17-16-16-20-14-14-16-18-25-25-27-35-38-42-42-66-
    69-66-70-71-75-75-82-55-57-12-7-11-6-5-1-EC
    >> 80 000 Sales (Est.)
    Prisoner Of Rock'n'Roll

  23. #23
    Legend
    Join Date
    04 Feb 2006
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    35,902
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 10-01-09, 05:23

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigham
    1/19/09 USA chart:

    47 ADELE 19 15,612 -44% 28,117 349,827
    it will get its peak after Grammy

  24. #24
    Superstar
    Join Date
    30 Apr 2008
    Location
    Middle-earth
    Posts
    9,404
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 10-01-09, 06:36

    Quote Originally Posted by MJDangerous
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBoi
    MJDangerous please stop posting stuff like that
    You hate the fact that MediaTraffic is much more credible than you are , get used to it 'cause it will always be like that
    That is the best estimation number that we have access to
    First, stop talking about "mediatraffic" just like it was an institution or something, mediatraffic is only Fred.
    Second, Fred himself knows that I know more than him and use almost every week my figures posted here and there.
    Third, the figure you quoted is not even from mediatraffic but from worldwidealbums.
    Fourth, this site isn't an organisation as well but yes Zago website.
    Fifth, Zago just like Fred will tell you himself that I know much more than him and he uses my figures every week. That website "more accurate than me" has a lot of historical figures, all his historical figures are based on MY estimates, which make your message very funny. I'm credited as such on the site.
    Sixth, consequently, maybe you should check credits of website before claiming they are more or less accurate than someone else.
    Seventh, you can let the 1m figure in the title, it wouldn't make it true.
    Wow...this clears so many doubts i ever had...now i know why wikipedia has completely removed United World Chart.

  25. #25
    borderwolf's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    11 Dec 2006
    Location
    Traversetolo - Italy
    Posts
    44,740
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Prisoner Of Rock'n'Roll

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •