Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ChartSales
    Manager
    • 23 Apr 2011

Last edited by ChartSales; Mon November 20, 2023, 20:04.

Comment

• ChartSales
      Manager
      • 23 Apr 2011

Comment

• ChartSales
        Manager
        • 23 Apr 2011

Comment

• ChartSales
          Manager
          • 23 Apr 2011

Comment

• anthonyalex
            Personal Assistant
            • 20 May 2011

Originally posted by ChartSales
            Does anyone else think she recorded the lead single for album #4 on her birthday? She was in the studio that day.
            Hopefully Yes!
            she can add it to her "Why 13 is so special for me" list

Guys, don't you think Taylor will rap in her upcoming album?
            Super Bass, Lose Yourself, Thug Story?! It's like sign from her
            And maybe it will sound like Dirt Road Anthem, a little bit dark like that
            I hope she won't leave country when she does rap
            Check my Personal Chart #1 Same Love

Comment

• ChartSales
              Manager
              • 23 Apr 2011

Comment

• ChartSales
                Manager
                • 23 Apr 2011

Comment

• ChartSales
                  Manager
                  • 23 Apr 2011

Comment

• Everest
                    • 17 Dec 2011

Ours and Safe and Sound are increasing again!

Comment

• ChartSales
                      Manager
                      • 23 Apr 2011

Comment

• anthonyalex
                        Personal Assistant
                        • 20 May 2011

Originally posted by anthonyalex
                        Does anyone else think she recorded the lead single for album #4 on her birthday? She was in the studio that day.
                        Hopefully Yes!
                        she can add it to her "Why 13 is so special for me" list

Guys, don't you think Taylor will rap in her upcoming album?
                        Super Bass, Lose Yourself, Thug Story?! It's like sign from her
                        And maybe it will sound like Dirt Road Anthem, a little bit dark like that
                        I hope she won't leave country when she does rap
                        Haha, yes! Hopefully, that song sounded really good.

I wonder if she reached out to different producers for the next album... Nathan has been with her since the start.

I think she'll be featured on some rap albums. Personally, I would like it but I'm not sure if the album would get good reviews. Also because of country stations, would they get offended?
                        Maybe on some rapper's album?
                        Hm, I don't want another producer, except only herself, maybe in her 5th album, she'll produce her own album

How's DRA? Is it get spin from other format? Yea, extreme change will get many critics, I hope she collaborate 2 music genres, not change her music genre
                        Maybe BOB? Hayley has worked with him, now it's Taylor's turn

Comment

• ChartSales
                          Manager
                          • 23 Apr 2011

Comment

• ChartSales
                            Manager
                            • 23 Apr 2011

Last edited by ChartSales; Mon November 20, 2023, 20:05.

Comment

• anthonyalex
                              Personal Assistant
                              • 20 May 2011

Just opened wiki, Speak Now World Tour CD + DVD, and Long Live isn't listed anymore as single
                              Maybe they'll list it in Paula's discography

@ChartSales :
                              Really? It peaked for multiple weeks, I thought it was liked by most ppl
                              It didn't get spin from Urban?

Comment

• ChartSales
                                Manager
                                • 23 Apr 2011

Comment

• fearlesswift13
                                  Personal Assistant
                                  • 25 Feb 2011

Wow, imagine a whole album produced and written by herself.

It peaked at #1 on country on #7 Hot 100. I do remember it was strongly disliked because of the rap.

Yeah, I think the instruments may sound the same like Safe and Sound.

That would be nice, they've performed on tour together so but I don't know who are the people she's recorded with.
                                  Dirt Road Anthem was more disliked because of the drinking and driving comment. Like when he says ice cold beer sitting in the console. Rap has been in country since way back to Johnny Cash listen to his song I've been everywhere. That song is pure rapping . I mean the critics probably insulted due to the rap but alot of the general public hated it due to the drinking and driving comment

Comment

• ChartSales
                                    Manager
                                    • 23 Apr 2011

Comment

• fearlesswift13
                                      Personal Assistant
                                      • 25 Feb 2011

[quote=ChartSales][quote=fearlesswift13]
                                      Originally posted by "anthonyalex":dcyduzk6

It peaked at #1 on country on #7 Hot 100. I do remember it was strongly disliked because of the rap.

That would be nice, they've performed on tour together so but I don't know who are the people she's recorded with.
                                      Dirt Road Anthem was more disliked because of the drinking and driving comment. Like when he says ice cold beer sitting in the console. Rap has been in country since way back to Johnny Cash listen to his song I've been everywhere. That song is pure rapping . I mean the critics probably insulted due to the rap but alot of the general public hated it due to the drinking and driving comment
                                      I see, but I haven't seen popular country-rap songs on country stations before until Dirt Road Anthem.

Any songs before this that was popular?
                                      [/quote:dcyduzk6][/quote:dcyduzk6]
                                      Not many no but A Devil went down to Georgia, A Boy named Sue, I've been Everywhere and that's about it

Comment

• ChartSales
                                        Manager
                                        • 23 Apr 2011

Comment

• fearlesswift13
                                          Personal Assistant
                                          • 25 Feb 2011

[quote=ChartSales][quote=fearlesswift13][quote=ChartSales][quote=fearlesswift13]
                                          Originally posted by "anthonyalex":2z25gqfu
                                          Originally posted by "ChartSales":2z25gqfu
                                          Originally posted by "anthonyalex":2z25gqfu

I see, but I haven't seen popular country-rap songs on country stations before until Dirt Road Anthem.

Any songs before this that was popular?
                                          Not many no but A Devil went down to Georgia, A Boy named Sue, I've been Everywhere and that's about it
                                          Thanks. [/quote:2z25gqfu][/quote:2z25gqfu][/quote:2z25gqfu][/quote:2z25gqfu]
                                          No problem I really don't want her rapping though it just doesn't fit her sound at least to me. Maybe if Nicki is featured or something like that. I heard Jason was working with Ludacris for a new song on his next album and Tim Mcgraw is doing a song with Ne-Yo so country is really branching out musically

Comment

Working...