Page 3 of 92 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Beyoncé - Halo

by » Fri November 21st, 2008, 11:28

I'm still not feeling the song for some reason lol.

Manager
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

by » Fri November 21st, 2008, 12:09

Quote Originally Posted by ausmsclvr
    its funny...

after reading all the beyonce fan's comments on her latest songs, i always have pretty high expectations, which are ultimately crushed when i actually listen for myself.

this song was no different. how underwhelming.
    If that's so, why don't you just stop reading through pages of opinions before you listen to a song yourself?

by » Fri November 21st, 2008, 12:14

Broken-Hearted Girl should've been the 2nd single :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

by » Fri November 21st, 2008, 12:16

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLinda
    its funny...

after reading all the beyonce fan's comments on her latest songs, i always have pretty high expectations, which are ultimately crushed when i actually listen for myself.

If that's so, why don't you just stop reading through pages of opinions before you listen to a song yourself?
    i skipped over one page - which took about 30 seconds. if the comments are generally positive i will check out the song...if they're not, then that saves me an extra 3 minutes of my life . unfortunately, i'm not going to get back those 3 minutes i spent listening to this song :(

by » Fri November 21st, 2008, 12:19

i absolutely love this song bee's got a smash on her hands!

Manager
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

by » Fri November 21st, 2008, 12:31

its funny...

i skipped over one page - which took about 30 seconds. if the comments are generally positive i will check out the song...if they're not, then that saves me an extra 3 minutes of my life . unfortunately, i'm not going to get back those 3 minutes i spent listening to this song :(
    Wow @ you're expectations being that easily influenced.

Legend
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

by » Fri November 21st, 2008, 13:37

Quote Originally Posted by tada
    Quote Originally Posted by Plym
    I think this is my favourite song on the album.
    mine as well! that's great and hope it's gonna be "Irreplaceable" level of this album!
    same here!!!it was great on first listen and it got even better after it!!!
    It tastes better with music
    www.2live4music.com

Legend
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

by » Fri November 21st, 2008, 13:51

The best song she's ever done IMO.

by » Fri November 21st, 2008, 13:52

Quote Originally Posted by crazyman324
    The best song she's ever done IMO.
    Rest In Peace Lilly!

by » Fri November 21st, 2008, 14:43

its funny...

Ignore this poster, all he does is try to start up arguments in every thread he goes into.
    "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Legend
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

by » Fri November 21st, 2008, 20:23

that's basically the best song from the album and it's worth being released! i feel "Irreplaceable Part 2" withing that, hope the video will be its big strength

Manager
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

by » Fri November 21st, 2008, 21:14

Quote Originally Posted by tada
    that's basically the best song from the album and it's worth being released! i feel "Irreplaceable Part 2" withing that, hope the video will be its big strength
    I agree its WAAYY Better then whats out now and those are potentially going to be #1 hits. What do you think this single will do. Just think. As much as I think Single Ladies is over hyped but I like it not love it. Its killing on the charts. Im sure if the same people love Single Ladies/IIWAB the same and MORE will LOVE Halo!

Roadie
    even if you cannot hear my voice, i'll be right beside you dear.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

by » Fri November 21st, 2008, 21:41

its funny...

Great analogy.
    I see myself in you. You're a great addition to this forum
    PRAISE FOR DOLLAR:
    "I can't stand posters like Dollar who throw snide comments around for the fun of it."
    "Definition of a true tit"

by » Fri November 21st, 2008, 21:49

Quote Originally Posted by Dollar
    its funny...

Great analogy.
    LMAO. So you have obviously just proved to everyone here, you are a mindless soul. So the comments were positive, you checked out the song...it's not like it is a remix of four different songs/verses displaced. Its one entire song sung & played in the same key...at one point, didn't it click in your brain, "It's been 1:52 seconds, I don't like this song...Beyonce is untalented...she's not a songstress". Why didn't you click the "STOP" button? Grow a back bone and find something else to inhabit your brain!
    Chasing my paper.
    ----------------------------------
    If i begged, and If I cry - would it change the sky tonight?

Superstar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

by » Fri November 21st, 2008, 21:49

its funny...

Great analogy.
    i'm perplexed to see that you two still exist on this forum.. you've been parasiting in every possible thread continuosly starting some shit and winding up other users. and your obsession with beyonce, in particular, is pathological. seek some help.

Roadie
    even if you cannot hear my voice, i'll be right beside you dear.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

by » Fri November 21st, 2008, 21:53

Quote Originally Posted by flowers
    its funny...

Great analogy.
    i'm perplexed to see that you two still exist on this forum.. you've been parasiting in every possible thread continuosly starting some shit and winding up other users. and your obsession with beyonce, in particular, is pathological. seek some help.
    I've only ever posted positive or constructive posts about Beyonce. I'd hardly say I parasite this thread :-?
    PRAISE FOR DOLLAR:
    "I can't stand posters like Dollar who throw snide comments around for the fun of it."
    "Definition of a true tit"

Legend
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

by » Fri November 21st, 2008, 21:55

PM me if you have a problem with another member.

This is the Halo thread. start talking about it.

Manager
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Mariah Carey - Caution

Superstar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

by » Fri November 21st, 2008, 22:54

Great song but she needs to release the song in January along with "Diva". SL and IIWAB aren't finished peaking yet. Let the first 2 sings run its course then release "Halo" and "Diva".
    I'm gonna do you like drugs tonight...

Manager
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

by » Sat November 22nd, 2008, 00:32

Quote Originally Posted by Baditude
    Great song but she needs to release the song in January along with "Diva". SL and IIWAB aren't finished peaking yet. Let the first 2 sings run its course then release "Halo" and "Diva".
    Yeah, I was thinking an official radio release around mid-December? Although even that's too early because Christmas songs are usually played on the radio around that time.

Legend
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

by » Sat November 22nd, 2008, 00:42

December is too early for these songs!!!!!!

Remember the time when IRR overshadowed Listen!
    It tastes better with music
    www.2live4music.com

by » Sat November 22nd, 2008, 11:53

This song is incredible so i think this is gonna be a huge hit,and great chocies for singles!!!
    NEVER EVER EVER EVER GIVE UP!!!!
    KEEP ON VAMOSING!!!

Legend
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

by » Sat November 22nd, 2008, 12:25

WOWWWW I'm So Ready For This One!
    HALOOO-UU-O-UU

Roadie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

by » Sat November 22nd, 2008, 15:04

Ooooh i cant wait to see this video!
    Defo gonna be a smash!
    I soo wanna see pictures taken from the set of Halo...any idea of the concept of the video?
    SO CHRISTOPHER....WHAT'S MY NAME???